My mother and I happened to be in the store and we got a sample … Ingredients Wheat Enriched Malt Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Almonds, Butter, Eggs, Degerminated Yellow Corn Cones, Egg White, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Anise Seed, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Anise Oil. We initially bought these from Costco and couldn't believe how good they were. Buy Discount La Dolce Vita Classic Italian Biscotti, 40 oz (1.14 kg) at VitaSprings. True to our Italian … Our original biscotti recipe isn’t just full of tradition, it’s rich with family history. ... That’s why we use only the finest ingredients … Fresh and delicious, lovely anise .Very classic biscotti. The major theme among the negative reviews was "Biscotti arrived broken." La Dolce Vita Fresh Classic Italian Biscotti 40 Oz of JAR (4 Pack) $82.99 $ 82. Every cookie is made in small batches and twice baked with only the highest quality ingredients. Real anise and almonds combine beautifully to create the classic flavor. Real anise and whole almonds combine beautifully to create the classic flavor. Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2018. Skip to main content. Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour), Sugar, Almonds, Salted Butter (Sweet Cream, Salt), Egg (Egg, Citric Acid, Water), Cornmeal, Egg White, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Anise See, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Natural Flavor. True to our Italian … Cookie Tub NET WT 40 OZ (1.14 Kg) Product of USA. They are also very easy and forgiving to make. They are perfect for celebrations and corporate gifts. La Dolce Vita - experience the authentic Italian biscotti at its finest. Homemade Classic Italian Biscotti are buttery, crumbly, and loaded with flavor. Gusta Authentic Biscotti Cookies Made in Tuscany, Italy - Classic Almond - Original Two Bites Size - All Natural Ingredients - Fresh & Genuine Italian … At La Dolce Vita, we know you are sometimes to busy to make your lunch or dinner. Baked with premium, Non-GMO Project Verified ingredients, Fairtrade. Since then I have reordered them a second time. We were amazed at the true deep anise flavor and the quality of the cookie itself. Shop by category. Every cookie is made in small batches and twice baked with only the highest quality ingredients. I have often wondered if manufactures and authors read Amazon reviews. These biscotti are great on their own or with a cup of coffee. Costco was giving out free samples of La Dolce Vita Classic Italian Biscotti a few weeks ago. Ingredients enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, salted butter (sweet cream, salt), almonds, eggs, cornmeal, egg whites (egg whites, sodium and triethyl citrates, guar gum), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), anise seed, natural flavors… La Dolce Vita (Italian pronunciation: [la ˈdoltʃe ˈviːta]; Italian for "the sweet life" or "the good life") is a 1960 comedy-drama film directed and co-written by Federico Fellini.The film follows Marcello Rubini … La Dolce Vita Classic Italian Biscotti. Please try again later. Limoncello. I grew up in a family where these Biscotti were a staple in our household. Almond Dark Chocolate Biscotti. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Please try again. They reminded us of the biscotti we enjoyed living back East. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. You’ll find Italian classics like cannoli, fruit tarts, tiramisu, gelati, and countless cookies. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. We have something for everyone’s sweet tooth. La Dolce Vita Classic Italian Biscott Review One 2 Try. Too many were made with coatings and extra sugar and, and, and. Thank you La Dolce Vita! Almond. You can order our cookies individually, by the pound, or even in trays or gift baskets. FREE SHIPPING + RETURNS ON ORDERS $50 OR MORE New in Originali. 1.9 Nonni's La Dolce Vita Cantucci, Almond, 2.13 Pound 1.10 Nonni's Biscotti, Salted Caramel, 8 Count, 6.72 Ounce 1.11 Nonni's Gingerbread Biscotti Authentic Italian - 2 Pack (6.88oz Each Box) Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Pepperidge Farm (Grocery, Pantry and Fresh), Product is good, expect some degree of breakage. Dolce Jasmine 25,350 views. Find more product information on Classic Italian Biscotti and shop online. La Dolce Vita Classic Italian Biscotti, 40 oz. Almond Biscotti Bites. Please try your search again later. Most of the comments I’ve seen are about the biscotti breaking during transit. Unable to add item to List. After she was gone, I tried almost every brand of biscotti I could find. I Am hoping Amazon will carry them for a long time to come! Social. Free of preservatives and trans fat, these Biscotti are available in a 40-oz container so there is plenty to share. These biscotti beat Nonni hands down. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Every cookie is made in small batches and twice baked with only the highest quality ingredients. La Dolce Vita Classic Italian Biscotti… In an age of constant change, it’s nice to know La Dolce Vita biscotti will always be made with the same traditional methods using the best ingredients available. As a result, I was very reluctant to make this purchase, but did anyway. La Dolce Vita Classic Italian Biscotti Tub of 65 Count NET WT 40 OZ (1.14 Kg) 65 Count (approx.) The recipe calls for a twice-baked process. La Dolce Vita’s traditional Italian cookies are made using authentic old-world recipes. As I said in the beginning, the biscotti taste great! 6:15. Contains: Wheat, Eggs, Milk And Almonds… Appreciate getting this product in Canada. Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2018. Getting a taste of the finer things in life is as easy as enjoying our delicious La Dolce Vita biscotti. Small Batch Baking. La dolce vita never tasted sweeter! Shop. ALMOND CANTUCCINI Traditional Italian Cantuccini loaded with almonds ALMOND & CHOCOLATE CHUNK BISCOTTI Traditional Italian Biscotti, loaded with almonds and chocolate chunks SOFT AMARETTI Italian … Traditional Italian Almond Biscotti Recipe ''Cantuccini'' - Duration: 6:15. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. In the photo, Nonni's are on the left and La Dolce Vita's are on the right. Tubs of Classic Italian Biscotti… Classic Italian. Nonni’s Biscotti; Nonni’s THINaddictives; ... La Dolce Vita Biscotti. We’re still following that recipe … Italian specialties made with the freshest ingredients. We are committed to simplicity and superior quality in everything we do, and that passion comes through in every single crunch. on contemporizing … 40 oz (1.14 kg) Jar, pack of 2, total weight 80 oz … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Getting a taste of the finer things in life is as easy as enjoying our delicious La Dolce Vita biscotti. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 8 Rectangular Boxes, 120 Tissues per Box (960 Tissues Total), Kleenex Expressions Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 18 Cube Boxes, 65 Tissues per Box (1,170 Tissues Total), Kleenex Professional Facial Tissue Cube for Business (21286), White, 3 Boxes / Bundle, Poise Incontinence Pads for Women, Ultimate Absorbency, Long, Original Design, 90 Count (2 Packs of 45) (Packaging May Vary), Tena Intimates Maximum Incontinence Pad Long Length, 117 ct, Kleenex Trusted Care Everyday Facial Tissues, 6 Rectangular Boxes, 144 Tissues per Box (864 Tissues Total). Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. 99 ($0.52/Ounce) FREE Shipping. My new favorite.Arrived very fast and in good condition, very few broken. Tubs of Classic Italian Biscotti < Previous Product: View Enlarged Image. I used to make biscotti and these remind of those -- natural ingredients, not too sweet, lots of almonds and that slight taste of anise. LARGE container! I must say, that these are even better than the ones my Nonna (grandmother) made! Real Ingredients. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. The cookies have great taste, perfect texture, the price is fantastic, and Amazon gets them to us in a flash. At least the manufactures of La Dolce Biscotti read the reviews. Low and behold reviewed the brands they offered and decided on these. Cioccolati. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. True to our Italian Heritage, every bite will inspire you to make more time for yourself. There was a problem completing your request. Almond Dark Chocolate. The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them. It may be up to you: I prefer the denser biscotti which are more like the ones I make myself. I am addicted to my morning coffee with a couple of biscottis since my Sicilian nana got me "hooked" as a boy. Enter your search keyword Advanced: Daily Deals; Brand Outlet; Help & Contact ... 2 Packs La Dolce Vita Classic Italian Biscotti … Almond Biscotti. I bought two sorts of mini biscotti recently on Amazon: Nonni's and La Dolce Vita. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019. La Dolce Vita Wine Biscotti recipe by Mom, is from Our Family Recipes Made From Love and Memories Around the Kitchen Table, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. Two 34 oz. Costco explained that with a new product, it frequently happens that the manufacturers are not prepared when it sells so well." She made the best biscotti. We ate them with coffee and tea, and even milk regularly. Getting a taste of the finer things in life is as easy as enjoying our delicious La Dolce Vita biscotti. shop products; find a store; products Our traditional amaretti and almond biscotti cookies are handcrafted with the finest ingredients. ITALIAN BISCUITS Indulge in our range of authentic almond biscuits. 3920 e. pine street tulsa, oklahoma 74115. shop. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. In the photo, Nonni's are on the left and La Dolce Vita's are on the right. ... La Dolce Vita Biscotti. Chocolate Hazelnut. All Products. It was brought to the shores of America by our own Nonni (grandmother) who spent years perfecting her biscotti in the small town of Lucca, Italy. Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2018. … The first time it … It is a 40-ounce tub and approximately 65 pcs in a tub. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. These Classic Italian Biscotti have a sweet, nutty flavor and a crisp texture that adds to the experience. Our friends all love them! Gusta Authentic Biscotti Cookies Made in Tuscany, Italy - Classic Almond - Original Two Bites Size - All Natural Ingredients - Fresh & Genuine Italian Dessert Treats - 17.64oz 4.2 out of 5 stars 250 $21.78 … Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2017. After purchasing La Dolce Biscotti, I came to the realization that they do. One bite of the Classic Italian Biscotti will take you back to Italy. Shop Dolce Vita's eye-catching, on-trend sandals, sneakers, boots, heels, and more and take your look to the next level. This authentic biscotti recipe comes from my Italian … Navigate: StoreFront / La Dolce Vita Biscotti / Two 34 oz. Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2019. Amazon packed it in a cardboard box that nearly fit perfectly (could have fit an air bubble bag or two). They hope to get them again, but in the mean time, I was thrilled to find that we can order them here on Amazon! La Dolce Vita prides itself in making classic Italian desserts and treats using recipes from our own family. certified cocoa and cage-free eggs, these new products reflect the La Dolce Vita brand’s focus. We do not have any recommendations at this time. The best authentic biscotti out there. My parents and grandparents are from Naples Italy. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Our Ingredients. Thought I’d check out Amazon. Ingredients Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour), Sugar, Eggs, Salted Butter (Sweet Cream, Salt), Almonds, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Salt, Anise Seed. Please try again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Shop by category. The cookies are delicious and crunchy! Ingredients. FAQ. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. There were obviously still some broken pieces—you can gauge for yourself if there are too many casualties for your taste. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Real Ingredients. Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet.Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit lorem quis bibendum elit. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. They said it was because the manufacturer could not keep up with their orders. Contact. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. These biscotti are great on their own or with a cup of coffee. A few weeks we discovered that Costco is no longer selling these. Gusta Authentic Biscotti Cookies Made in Tuscany, Italy - Classic Almond - Original Two Bites Size - All Natural Ingredients - Fresh & Genuine Italian Dessert Treats - 17.64oz ... La Dolce Vita Classic Italian Biscotti NET WT 40 OZ (1.14 Kg) by La Dolce Vita … That’s why make a variety of food each day with the freshest ingredients… La Dolce Vita's are slightly larger (20g vs. 15g) … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Lovely flavour. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2017. We bake everything fresh and use the best ingredients. A large variety of Italian desserts. You get fewer (around 60 pieces vs. 70) but these are denser (the other version uses baking soda as well as baking powder) and have many more pieces of actual almonds. I bought two sorts of mini biscotti recently on Amazon: Nonni's and La Dolce Vita. Lots of almonds. Contains: Wheat, Eggs, Milk, And Almonds… Can't beat that! The secret to any biscotti recipe is to achieve that dry texture and keep to traditional ingredients – almonds, flour, sugar, eggs, and well.. keep reading I’ll just show you! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. A Classic Almond Biscotti Recipe. Bought these along with other cookies to give out as hostess gifts along with serving them in our home during the holidays! Authentic Italian Biscotti. La Dolce Vita's are slightly larger (20g vs. 15g) with a few more calories (80 vs. 70).