Another word for lately. 79. 81. Show More Sentences Basketball, tennis, cycling, handball, futsal, motorcycling and, lately , Formula One are also important due to the presence of Spanish champions in all these disciplines. Lately has been a success on the Billboard's Hot Dance Club Play, so far reaching the top-ten. February 12, 2020 by admin Leave a Comment. (completed, finished) " I recently returned the book. Asked by Wiki User. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more. Last 100 years Wil is a writer, teacher, learning technologist and keen language learner. Translations of the phrase WEIRD LATELY from english to norwegian and examples of the use of "WEIRD LATELY" in a sentence with their translations: She has been acting so weird lately . It's late, and I'm tired. He died lately. Definition of lately adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Feel free to review this lesson every time you need it and don’t forget to practice. See the full definition for lately in the English Language Learners Dictionary, Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for lately, Nglish: Translation of lately for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of lately for Arabic Speakers. 97. Answer. Translations of the phrase WELL LATELY from english to danish and examples of the use of "WELL LATELY" in a sentence with their translations: ...though things haven't gone so well lately . 10 examples of sentences “not late”. 86. Late or lately ? Frank has been drinking a lot of beer lately because he got fired last week. Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. "Lately/Recently, there has been a spike in people's interest in the Oxford comma." Learn more. Have you read any interesting books lately? Show More Sentences Basketball, tennis, cycling, handball, futsal, motorcycling and, lately , Formula One are also important due to the presence of Spanish champions in all these disciplines. He had lately come to America from his home in England. Optimism about the U.S. economy has been a rare commodity lately. They looked everywhere for his late (yes, his _ late _) companion; but she had vanished. Lists. All rights reserved. Examples of late in a sentence, how to use it. lately / examples. Some had sold lately at very high prices. Send us feedback. He had lately procured himself a large, fine, mettlesome, Donets horse, dun-colored, with light mane and tail, and when he rode it no one could outgallop him. Life hasn't exactly been a barrel of laughs lately. The rest of them must be placed just before the main verb in participle form. This page has a vast collection of Lately example sentences. 151+19 sentence examples: 1. (returned, read, purchased, received) " He retired recently. Wiki User Answered . He had lately procured himself a large, fine, mettlesome, Donets horse, dun-colored, with light mane and tail, and when he rode it no one could outgallop him. 106. A few hours later, Holy Bull ran his first race. 1 to no. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom. Dad's health hasn't been too good lately. January 29, 2020 Sentence Dictionary. definitions. Native Language: British English; Home Country: UK; Current Location: Japan; Join Date: Jan 2009; Posts: 1,482 #10 12-Jun-2009, … A: Recently View more answers Q: O que significa lately? lately sentence in English. See more. Late in the afternoon, we tried something different. Lately i see a lot of parents getting divorced. Lately used in sentence example & words in English. How to use lately in a sentence. Have you read any interesting books lately? 6. Sentence with the word lately. 46. The Dallas Fed isn’t pricing climate risks: While the Federal Reserve Board of Governors in Washington is turning its attention to climate change, Marchiol, a junior who is one of the most coveted 2022 quarterbacks in the nation, has been opening it up, taking more shots down the field, Among the hottest offerings from some car makers, If there’s good news for the Colts defense, it’s that the Packers’ running game has struggled, The preppy-casual chain has offered a nonstop parade of promos, Post the Definition of lately to Facebook, Share the Definition of lately on Twitter, 'Cease' vs. 'Seize': Explaining the Difference. How to use lately in a sentence. 46. Lately i see a lot of parents getting divorced. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! after lately in a sentence - Use "after lately" in a sentence 1. He died lately. We need to make our research readable and. Sentence Position — just / recently / lately. It's worth remembering that "as of late" is a formulaic construction that doesn't allow just any old adverb of time to be substituted. Horror movies lately is phrase,clause or sentence - 6365348 62. He hasn't been too well lately. 37. A: Lately means recently, not long ago. / Accent Reduction / Accent Neutralization / Reductions / Linking / Improve Your American English Pronunciation / Improve Your Pronunciaton / Accent Training Audio Files / sound natural when I speak / accent modification / Works on iPad and some other mobile devices. What made you want to look up lately? My wife and i haven't gone out much lately because she's been concentrating on getting her new business going. "Lately" and "as of late" are synonyms. Have you been on a bus lately? Hobler replied that the loss of the title was not by the late Lord Mayor but by the _ late _ Prince of Wales. In the late afternoon and early evening I worked up some more of the interior photographs.