Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. He chucked my card and receipt across the table like I was beneath him. 1 photo. 116 av 211 restauranter i Stavanger. I have never been so offended. Foglaljon helyet túrákra és látnivalókhoz, illetve asztalt jobbnál jobb éttermekben. Rock Garden, Pefkos: See 136 reviews, articles, and 40 photos of Rock Garden, ranked No.4 on Tripadvisor among 17 attractions in Pefkos. We normally use another restaurant but not any more. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Yes, Lee Garden Restaurant offers takeaway services. Was here on a Sunday evening for the buffet, around 6PM. Stir fried choice of meat with broccoli and mushroom in brown sauce. It was just as good or even better as last year. All depends on what you select. Lee Garden, Kettering: See 263 unbiased reviews of Lee Garden, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #31 of 185 restaurants in Kettering. Upgrading your browser will ensure the best possible experience on our web site: 2 Horsemarket, Kettering NN16 0DG England. Does this restaurant offer table service? Lee's is the only Murrells Inlet restaurant still owned and operated by the original family; since 1948! 0 friends. Book popular tours and attractions as well as reserve tables at great restaurants. Ma family an me com to visit queen and made journey to kerring to eat ra famous rood rom ere. Will always be my fav spot for Chinese cuisine in Belfast. Lee's Garden, Oromocto : consultez 49 avis sur Lee's Garden, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #7 sur 33 restaurants à Oromocto. See 262 Hotel Reviews, 404 traveller photos, and great deals for Lee Gardens Plaza, ranked #23 of 136 hotels in Hat Yai and rated 3 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Embed review. This is Northern Ireland if I can't even get food in my own country what hope is there? Brought my family there as well and I am glad they like it. Disgusting! The lady that served us was lovely but the person that took the bill from us had no manners what so ever. $14.95 #40 Sweet And Sour. Definitely a go-to when you don't know what you feel like eating. We were pretty disappointed, much of the dim sum was overcooked resulting in tasteless, gelatinous food. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Just had a takeaway Loved it crispy lamb with plum sauce was great as was all the meal. Phone: 215-804-0488. Does Lee Garden Restaurant offer takeaway? We hadn't booked and so we a 'walk in' on a Saturday lunch....and it was great....super food, great selection and the Dim Sung was good as were the dumplings.......welcoming and friendly staff....would certainly go back again....thank you. We...More. I do believe some have meat and no veg. Chinese families could enter but white families...More, We specifically went here for dim sum as it is supposed to be one of the best in Belfast. Delicious. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. See 438 traveler reviews, 480 candid photos, and great deals for Lee Garden Service Apartment Beijing, ranked #73 of 6,146 hotels in Beijing and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Quick service wasn’t waiting long for takeaway. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Great for business stays: The River Lee - See 4,391 traveller reviews, 1,016 photos, and cheap deals for The River Lee at Tripadvisor. Useful 1. Browse hundreds of millions of traveller reviews and opinions. Recommend Restaurants China Gourmet 1700 N MAIN STREET EXT China Chef Cafe 1045 Bustleton Pike China Moon 1965 Street Rd Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Prices are calculated as of 02/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 15/11/2020. We were able to park the car outside the restaurant. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Browse hundreds of millions of traveler reviews and opinions. Compare low prices on hotels, flights, and cruises. Always a great spot for friends gathering and really love their cuisine. Lee Garden Service Apartment Beijing, Beijing: 437 Hotel Reviews, 480 traveller photos, and great deals for Lee Garden Service Apartment Beijing, ranked #73 of 6,145 hotels in Beijing and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Lee Garden Service Apartment Beijing, Beijing: See 438 traveller reviews, 480 photos, and cheap rates for Lee Garden Service Apartment Beijing, ranked #73 of 6,146 hotels in Beijing and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. MUJI Lee Theatre Plaza. Friendly service + plus good foods. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund. I’ve had some in London with just meat and prefer them but can’t find them anywhere! Shing-Lee Chinese Restaurant, Evansville Picture: Shing-Lee Entry - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,111 candid photos and videos of Shing-Lee Chinese Restaurant Max Mara Studio Lee Garden One. The Farm at Lee Martinez Park, Fort Collins: See 93 reviews, articles, and 7 photos of The Farm at Lee Martinez Park, ranked No.13 on Tripadvisor among 81 attractions in Fort Collins. Lee Garden Restaurant, Belfast: See 283 unbiased reviews of Lee Garden Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #306 of 1,070 restaurants in Belfast. Browse hundreds of millions of traveller reviews and opinions. Lee's Garden, Den Haag: Bekijk 20 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Lee's Garden, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. We noticed that you're using an outdated browser. Dinner menu inclusive of a mixed cuisine so if you ever feel like having a twist i...More. Prices are calculated as of 19/10/2020 based on a check-in date of 01/11/2020. Luxury 2Br Apartment Heart room Apartment near Darling an amazing price for KINGS CROSS | SKY See 168 traveler reviews, 402 candid photos, and great deals for Lee Garden Guest House, ranked #29 of 231 specialty lodging in Hong Kong and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Compare Sky Garden terrace, Sky Garden 2 Bed Sky Garden Studios, Sydney hotel prices and find on Tripadvisor: See traveler of the Supreme CBD owned Hotel.com.au.Read recent guest CBD Sky Garden 2 CBD with Massive Terrace -- Bing Lee Skygarden. $14.95 #39 Garlic Lovers. Rezervujte si oblíbené zájezdy a atrakce, stejně jako stoly ve skvělých restauracích. Procházejte si stovky milionů recenzí a názorů cestovatelů. World's largest travel platform. A few negative reviews on here about the service. Staff all friendly from phone call to delivery 5*, Just had takeaway. Find out why we are the best Seafood Restaurant in the Myrtle Beach and Murrells Inlet area. Compare low prices on hotels, flights, and cruises. Thoroughly recommend. First and last time I’ll be using this Chinese! Always a pleasure to visit Lee Garden. This would be our second visit to this restaurant with my step son Jason and his wife Sarah. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I enjoyed tasty Hot and Sour Soup followed by delicious Sechuan King Prawns in Sizzling Sauce....More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Get quick answers from Lee Garden staff and past visitors. Honma Golf Lee Theatre Plaza. Does Lee Garden Restaurant offer delivery? Hasonlítsa össze az alacsony hotel-, repülőjegy- és hajóútárakat. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. By locals & visitors EVERY year since 2009! Lee's Garden, Oromocto: See 49 unbiased reviews of Lee's Garden, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 33 restaurants in Oromocto. Yes, Lee Garden Restaurant offers delivery services. more, Kathmandu Kitchen Nepalese & Indian Restaurant. 21 reviews. Lee Garden Chinese Restaurant, Adelaide: See 4 unbiased reviews of Lee Garden Chinese Restaurant, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,583 of 1,776 restaurants in Adelaide. From AU$27 per night on Tripadvisor: Lee Garden Guest House, Hong Kong. Lee Garden, Marion: See 21 unbiased reviews of Lee Garden, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #37 of 94 restaurants in Marion. Now HK$380 (Was H̶K̶$̶5̶7̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Lee Garden Guest House, Hong Kong. food is very good, tastes great.. nice selection to choose from. Order takeaway and delivery at Lee Restaurant, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 975 unbiased reviews of Lee Restaurant, ranked #45 on Tripadvisor among 8,499 restaurants in Toronto. World's largest travel platform. Srovnávejte nízké ceny hotelů, letů a plaveb. The Tripadvisor web site may not display properly. but i couldnt see any issue myself, been goin to it for years. “The cleanest hotel I have ever been in. The staff is friendly and helpful. Does this restaurant offer table service? Hermès Lee Garden One. I would definitely advise everybody to stay away from this place. We were greeted and shown to our seats. My Family been a regular customer of Lee Garden for years and the food is consistently good whether for lunch or dinner! Dis de best Chinese food place outside hall orf China! Böngésszen az utazói értékelések és vélemények százmilliói között. It proved to have been a correct omen. Now $112 (Was $̶1̶5̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: Lee Garden Service Apartment Beijing, Beijing. Are you sure you want to delete this question? #38 Rama Garden (Phad Morakat) Spinach and mixed vegetables stir fried in garlic and topped in our home made creamy peanut sauce. Lee Garden Two. good value for money, i visit weekly.... waitress was very friendly and attentive.... As usual a delightful welcome and a fabulous meal. We were celebrating Jason's mum my partners birthday. Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum is open: Wed - Sun 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM; Buy tickets in advance on Tripadvisor. The food is unbelievable so nice the staff are brilliant best Chinese food I have ever had recommended to anyone, British Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Belfast, Indian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Belfast, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Belfast, European Restaurants with Private Dining in Golden Mile. Lee garden's lunch buffet is similar to playing Russian roulette with you're stomach. You won’t find better Dim Sum in Belfast. (R̶M̶ ̶1̶6̶5̶) RM 153 for Lee Gardens Plaza, Hat Yai. Name: Garden Buffet. I went to have a meal and refused entry as I wasn't Chinese. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Food arrived late, soggy and under cooked. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Best dimsum i've tasted so far. Voted "Best of the Beach" First Place Best Seafood. Quality, fresh and good value. Book Garden Court Milpark, Johannesburg on Tripadvisor: See 606 traveller reviews, 57 candid photos, and great deals for Garden Court Milpark, ranked #18 of 92 hotels in Johannesburg and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Top notch customer service and authentic taste with reasonable price. Get quick answers from Lee Garden Restaurant staff and past visitors. Visit Us Today! Absolutely disgusted by the service. Rerry good. Funny 2. The restaurant has been well established in … I do not work...More, We came here last year for our Christmas meal and had such a great night we came again this year. Louis Vuitton Lee Garden One. 563 van 1.481 restaurants in Den Haag. “The food is unbelievable so nice the staff are brilliant best Chinese food I have ever had recommended to anyone. Lee Garden, Stavanger: Se 35 objektive anmeldelser av Lee Garden, vurdert til 3,5 av 5 på Tripadvisor og vurdert som nr. Book popular tours and attractions as well as reserve tables at great restaurants. The...More, I have been using this chinese for some time, but can honestly say I will never be using them ever again. Does the dim sum have veggies in them? Book popular tours and attractions as well as reserve tables at great restaurants. Address: 241 N WEST END BLVD, QUAKERTOWN, PA. ZIP: 18951-2315. eslite Hysan Place. Crispy lamb with plum sauce was great. For traditional chinese dim sums in belfast this is a good place to visit. Consistently excellent food and very friendly staff. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Chips might aswell have still be frozen as str rock hard, under cooked and dripping with grease! Waste of money. Royan Jade Lee Garden One. Tagaytay Tourism: Tripadvisor has 26,254 reviews of Tagaytay Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Tagaytay resource. Lee Garden Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 14-18 Botanic Avenue, Belfast BT7 1JQ Northern Ireland. NejvětÅ¡í platforma pro cestovatele na světě. Westside Taqueria Lee Garden One. It is always a pleasure to go for a meal here and well worth a visit. Quality has been declining for some time, but this evenings experience was a...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Market Place Hysan Place. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Kettering, Hotels near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport, British Restaurants for Special Occasions in Kettering, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Kettering, Restaurants for Group Dining in Kettering, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Kettering, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kettering. Compare low prices on hotels, flights, and cruises. Jim L. Cleveland, OH. We’ve all agreed to come back here for our Christmas meal next year. World's largest travel platform. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Disgraceful. Yes, I have ordered by phone and paid by phone for home delivery. The Peninsula Pop-Up Boutique Hysan Place. Chihuly Garden and Glass is a museum in the Seattle Center showcasing the studio glass of Dale Chihuly. LEE GARDEN is an award winning restaurant where we ensure you top class cuisine in a pleasant atmosphere and luxurious surroundings. Share review. Cool. A világ legnagyobb utazási platformja. This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds.There are more repeat … Great service as always, good information about gluten free food. Sweet & Sour King Prawns: £11.60 King Prawns in a Bird’s Nest £11.60 King Prawns Portuguese Style £11.60 King Prawns with Mushrooms £11.60 King Prawns with Straw Mushrooms £11.60 Szechuan King Prawns £11.60 King Prawns with Garlic Sauce £11.60 King Prawns with Black Bean Sauce & Green Peppers £11.60 Kung Po King Prawns (with a taste of chilli) See 168 traveller reviews, 402 candid photos, and great deals for Lee Garden Guest House, ranked #28 of 230 Speciality lodging in Hong Kong and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Vein Uncover Hysan Place. If you are the owner of Garden Buffet, Click here. 7/14/2013. For some reason they ration their soy sauce (please give...More, Most of the customers appeared to be of Chinese ethnic origin which I took as being a good sign on arrival. more.