The target distance required for calibration of zoom lenses will vary. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Keywords: Lens Calibration, AFMA, Microadjustment, Dustin Abbott, Lens Focus, How To, Tutorial, Calibrate focus, Sigma USB, Tamron Tap In, Reikan FoCal, Test Target, Sharpness, Focus Consistency, AF, Autofocus, Focus Calibration, Video Test, Reikan FoCal Software Review - Automated Lens MicroAdjustment You can either hold the pattern closer, or print it larger. • If you want your camera or lens focus matched with another of your own products, please provide at least 1 body and 1 lens. All Canon & Nikon cameras which support AF adjustment. How To Calibrate Your Lenses. For these you need some special test gear. Calibrating your lenses is actually very simple, and it is very important to help you get the most out of that expensive A full calibration of principal distance and principal point offset (interior orientation, or intrinsic parameters), and radial & decentring distortion of the lens can be obtained within 10 minutes or so. Each is supplied with high resolution pdf and png targets that can be printed off for the tests. Our comprehensive information section will answer any questions you've got. Agisoft Lens (64-bit) is an automatic lens calibration software, which uses LCD screen as a calibration target. Revisit your results to see how your equipment has changed over time to catch any issues early. Attach the FoCal Target to a wall, put the camera on a tripod and connect to the computer. FoCal works with every Canon and Nikon camera capable of autofocus adjustment. Do I calibrate the lenses or calibrate the camera. Detailed reports show every aspect of the test results. He was so happy he ordered the software to use on his other two Canons. New cameras are supported as they are released. Click the button below to look at each feature in detail. Software library for the optimization of telecentric setups | TCLIB … Our software offers inventory management, calibration scheduler, easy calibration transaction entry, calibration history manager. FoCal checks your camera position, the lighting conditions and many other things to make sure your results are accurate. Reikan FoCal is a software tool that takes control of your camera, guides you through the setup and fully calibrates your camera autofocus with minimal interaction from you. - Reikan FoCal Blog Automatic Lens Calibration … every Canon and Nikon camera capable of autofocus adjustment, Compare your results with 1000s of other users. This episode also deals with how to use this in conjunction with the Tamron Tap In Console or Sigma USB dock. You can either request that your camera body or lens is focus matched to a Canon Tool product (body or lens) or your own product (body or lens). Take your lens calibration one step further and calibrate your individual lenses to your own specific camera body to get the very best results. If you haven’t watched the calibration video walk-through, you should, as I talk about this a bit. Purchase is via download, and if the software is to be used on a Mac, also requires the download and installation of the Mono framework in order to function. Estimated calibration parameters can be saved in human readable file format for subsequent use in the Our new LensAlign is the result of years of testing in connection with the development of FocusTune, our revolutionary AF Compare your results with thousands of other users to see how your equipment really behaves. I have only played with the whole lens calibration because I find it to be a case of being far too anal.