This pattern is now available as a kit on Lion Brand! Lion Brand Mandala Tweed | Yarn Review Although YarnCanada.ca sent me this Mandala Tweed yarn to review, all opinions are 100% my own. 6. Lion Brand® Yarn offers over 8,000 free knitting and crochet patterns of various colors, sizes and project types. SIZING Tapestry needle and scissors. Get the pattern from Lion Brand. That’s why created Beautiful You, a CYC 2 weight superior acrylic, in a sophisticated color range perfect for knitting or crocheting garments. Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Yarn. This medium sportweight yarn in beautiful pastel colors and pompadour fibers makes precious long-lasting items. Down below you will find the pattern. The overall rating of the company is 3.0 and consumers are mostly neutral.. This easy-care cotton & bamboo yarn is machine washable and dryable, and works up quickly for fast knit and crochet projects. Zoom Lion Brand Beautiful You Yarn - Spanish Villa Current price: $ 0.00 Blick’s Best Price. Shop Lion Brand Yarn Beautiful You Yarn at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. You can expect these yarns to maintain their brilliant colours even when machine-washed on a regular basis, which makes Lion Brand yarns perfect for those everyday accessories that will see you and your family through the winter in comfort and style. It is a great yarn for blankets, shawls, and so much more! Lion Brand. Lion Brand® Touch Of Alpaca Yarn Wood Multipack Of 3 is an alpaca acrylic blend yarn that is soft, silky and hypoallergenic. Usually ships within 6 to 10 days. That’s why created Beautiful You, a CYC 2 weight superior acrylic, in a sophisticated color range perfect for knitting or … This blanket was such a joy to make! H/5.00mm hook. Lullaby Layette in Lion Brand Babysoft - 90060AD. Saved by Lion Brand. Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Lion Brand, but all opinions are my own. January 11th, 2019 by LBYS Staff ... Visit Lion Brand Yarn Studio to explore, learn, and get inspired by our yarns, patterns, and classes. You may also not sell our patterns; they are copyrighted. Happy Crocheting! Thank you for coming out with thinner, solid yarn options! NON-LION BRAND PATTERNS - While the vast majority of patterns on our site are owned by Lion Brand, select patterns are sampled with permission from books, designers, etc. The self-striping does all the color work for you and the color options are so beautiful! Explore the site today! At Lion Brand® we believe that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and that nothing makes you feel more beautiful than wearing something you made with your own two hands. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lion Brand Yarn Beautiful You Yarn, One skein, Magenta Haze at Amazon.com. Lion Brand uses beautiful yet practical wool blends within its products. It comes in a sophisticated solid color range. That’s why we created Beautiful You, a CYC 2 weight superior acrylic, in a sophisticated color range perfect for knitting or … Lion Brand Scarfie isn’t just for scarves – though it makes gorgeous ones! I started this in the dead of winter, so I think I subconsciously was attracted to the bright colors. Jan 16, 2020 - Explore Jennifer Lucas's board "Lion Brand Free Patterns", followed by 509 people on Pinterest. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Some other yarn review posts you may be interested in: Read the Lion Brand Chainette review here. Made of 100% premium acrylic fibers, this versatile sport-weight yarn is a great choice for mid-weight jumpers and cardigans, as well as on-trend accessories like scarves and wraps. Ashleigh Kiser: a Rafflecopter giveaway Scissors . Crochet or knit your next favorite project! Enjoy top qualities of natural fiber combined with durability and washability. Choose from a variety of widely popular yarn lines, including Vanna's Choice. Aug 25, 2020 - Explore Tammy Toole's board "Lion Brand Patterns" on Pinterest. This i… If you want a fine weight yarn for your project this yarn would be ideal. I used Lion Brand Shawl in a Ball which is the perfect yarn for this pattern as well. You can expect these yarns to maintain their brilliant colours even when machine-washed on a regular basis, which makes Lion Brand yarns perfect for those everyday accessories that will see you and your family through the winter in comfort and style. Lion Brand® yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States. If you're ready to start changing yarn colors, this beginner-friendly scarf pattern is the perfect place to start. That’s why created Beautiful You, a CYC 2 weight superior acrylic, in a sophisticated color range perfect for knitting or crocheting garments. It comes in two different types of colorways, long color changes or speckled. A special soft acrylic blend in a generously-sized ball. If you want a fine weight yarn for your project this yarn would be ideal. Crochet pattern for baby blanket included on inside label: requires 4 ball size H 8 … Feb 24, 2018 - Explore Mindi Stevens's board "Lion Brand Yarn Free Patterns", followed by 410 people on Pinterest. Lion Brand Yarn is America's oldest craft yarn company with 80+ active yarn families. You’ll love the gorgeously fresh, contemporary colors of Beautiful You from Lion Brand. That’s why created Beautiful You, a CYC 2 weight superior acrylic, in a sophisticated color range perfect for knitting or crocheting garments. Wilma. This Lion Brand Mandala Sparkle crochet blanket mixes beautiful, bright colors with a simple yet unique stitch pattern. Lion Brand Coboo Yarn. At Lion Brand® we believe that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and that nothing makes you feel more beautiful than wearing something you made with your own two hands. Read the Lion Brand Beautiful You review here. Lion Brand Yarns was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Mar 18, 2020 and since then this brand received 31 reviews.. Andrea says. Lion Brand Babysoft Yarn (218) Pastel Print. This yarn has a beautiful drape and is ideal for scarves, shawls, blankets and … 6. There are so many beautiful patterns I want to try! The simple style is easy to wear, looks great with jeans and a tee, and comes in eight sizes. Lionbrand Beautiful You yarn – used for making the free To The Point Shawl by Wilmade Posted on 28 April 2019. At Lion Brand® we believe that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and that nothing makes you feel more beautiful than wearing something you made with your own two hands. Lion Brand Yarn Beautiful You Yarn, One skein, Spanish Villa 4.6 out of 5 stars 5. Lion Brand Ice Cream is a beautiful variegated yarn. CROCHET TERMS: HDC (half double crochet) SL ST (slip stitch) PATTERN NOTES: Below you will find a brief photo tutorial on how to accomplish the HDC stitch for this pattern. At Lion Brand® we believe that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and that nothing makes you feel more beautiful than wearing something you made with your own two hands. Will this yarn be available in stores? Lion Brand Babysoft Yarn (218) Pastel Print. ENTER THE GIVEAWAY FOR 10 SKEINS OF CAKE YARN! Lion Brand Beautiful You, Category 2, 326yds/3.5oz 5(5, 5, 6, 6, 6) skeins. The self-striping does all the color work for you and the color options are so beautiful! Buy Lion Brand Wools from Deramores UK. Our free crochet patterns featuring this yarn are perfect for anything that gets heavy use like blankets or hats. 5. Scarfie® is a great yarn — you can make an entire scarf out of one ball, and the variations in color make for gorgeous patterns. Neon Beginner Scarf. © 2018 Copyright Lion Brand Yarn. Beautiful You. Read the Lion brand Merino Camel review here. Contact Information Lion Brand Yarn 135 Kero Road Carlstadt, NJ, 07072. This is a sweater pattern that you can use year-round thanks to the bamboo fiber; appropriate for all 4 seasons. Even better, many only take one skein! I chose Moonstone as my first colorway which has a line of metallic silver blue thread running through it. See more ideas about crochet clothes, knitting, knitting patterns. New Year, New Yarns in Our Studio. This yarn is also easy care because it can be washed and dried. January 11th, 2019 by LBYS Staff. Get the pattern for this scarf from Lion Brand. Lion Brand® Beautiful You My Favorite Cardigan Pattern Number: L80408 For thousands of free patterns, visit our website www.LionBrand.com To order visit our website www.lionbrand.com or call: (800) 258-YARN (9276) any time! Lion Brand has been a family-owned and operated business and a beloved American brand since 1878. I love the stitch used for this pattern. Lion Brand Yarns ranks 7 of 186 in Craft Supplies and Tools category. Lion Brand® Beautiful You Yarn is a solid color, fine weight staple yarn designed for knitting or crocheting garments. Let me ... Shop Truboo here. Now you can get the pattern and all the yarn to make it all at once! This pattern is part of a collaboration with Lion Brand Yarn Company using their Beautiful You yarn. Founded in 1878, Lion Brand Yarn Company is the oldest producer of knitting and craft yarn in the United States. The Lion Brand company was founded in New York City in 1878 and has been family owned and operated for 5 generations. $14.73. Love all of the different cakes and makes! I’ve also rounded up my top 10 favorite crochet patterns using this yarn below so scroll down for that! ... designer patterns, customize it and have it printed on your choice of quality fabric Choose from over 14,000 designer patterns, customize Additionally, I really like the unique look that the colors chosen give the scarf. Note: Although it was designed with garments in mind, it will still work as well for accessories like bags and shawls or home decor items such as pillows. It’s fun to really focus on one specific yarn and explore all the projects people have been making with it. Small fits 32-34” bust. Crochet pattern for baby blanket included on inside label: requires 4 … All Rights Reserved. New Year, New Yarns in Our Studio. This post contains affiliate links. Select Product Options Before Adding To Cart. If you're ready to start changing yarn colors, this beginner-friendly scarf pattern is the perfect place to start. It works up generously and just one ball makes this soft and cozy cowl. Sizing . Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. Lion Brand Basic Stitch Yarn. Feb 24, 2018 - Explore Mindi Stevens's board "Lion Brand Yarn Free Patterns", followed by 410 people on Pinterest. August 3, 2018 at 6:09 pm. See more ideas about lion brand yarn, crochet patterns, yarn. Here are some great free patterns that use Lion Brand Thick & Quick and will help you use up your stash and create beautiful projects too! 0 Comments. A special soft acrylic blend in a generously-sized ball. Neon Beginner Scarf. Contact Information Lion Brand Yarn 135 Kero Road Carlstadt, NJ, 07072. Additionally, I really like the unique look that the colors chosen give the scarf. I’ve also rounded up my top 10 favorite crochet patterns using this yarn below so scroll down for that! See why Lion Brand Yarn has been a beloved American brand since 1878. We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. Find your next project by searching over 8,000 free knitting and crochet patterns for afghans, hats, scarves and much more. The range includes a fantastic selection of yarns that are perfect for shawls, blankets and more, including Lion Brand's painterly shades, which are blends of colour that subtly self-stripe as you knit or crochet. I chose Moonstone as my first colorway which has a line of metallic silver blue thread running through it. She designed a crochet sweater using 3 colors to create a simple classic silhouette. Every Friday I’m gonna share with you one new yarn that I’m absolutely loving, including allllll the info – the yarn specs, what I would make with it, what I’d use it for, why it’s great for certain types of projects, and what patterns I’ve found that use this yarn including my own patterns and patterns from others! Finding free patterns for men isn't always easy, but what guy wouldn't love this Back to Basics cardigan from Lion Brand Yarn? These cake yarns from Lion Brand are just amazing - and let me tell ya why. What do you think? Buy Lion Brand Wools from Deramores UK. What is Fiber Friday? Click here to check it out! Seize the opportunity, and check out these two beautiful fibers: Ombre Life and Amazing Lace. See more ideas about lion brand yarn, crochet patterns, yarn. Lion Brand uses beautiful yet practical wool blends within its products. It is so cozy and soft! At Lion Brand® we believe that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and that nothing makes you feel more beautiful than wearing something you made with your own two hands. SKU: NM01571528_b2b Lion Brand Yarn Beautiful You. NON-LION BRAND PATTERNS - While the vast majority of patterns on our site are owned by Lion Brand, select patterns are sampled with permission from books, designers, etc. It works well for all kinds of projects, but we’re going to focus on the yarn’s namesake today: scarves. Creating a more colorful, connected, and giving world. Lion Brand® Beautiful You Light and Easy Pullover Pattern Number: L80256B For thousands of free patterns, visit our website www.LionBrand.com For this C2C scarf pattern I used one skein of Lion Brand Shawl in a Ball for the first time. See more ideas about Lion brand patterns, Crochet patterns, Free crochet pattern. Discover more Patterns by Lion Brand at LoveCrafts. The lighter weight allows it to drape and conform to the body’s lines and curves and swing with fluid movement. Lion Brand® is still accepting new orders – fulfillment will be delayed due to the effects of COVID-19. Tapestry Needle. To purchase a kit please visit their site here. I hope you enjoy the 10 free crochet patterns that I have compiled for you. Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and more. Size up if you are between sizes or if you’d like a more relaxed fit. Typically, the Puff Stitch is a yarn eater - but in this case I knew it was a perfect match. Two brand new yarns have made their way to our Manhattan Studio, which were previously only available at Joann’s. The kit is available on LionBrand.com, but if you want to join the CAL you’ll need to head over to Sewrella’s blog for participation rules and dates. This medium sportweight yarn in beautiful pastel colors and pompadour fibers makes precious long-lasting items. This yarn is also easy care because it can be washed and dried. From LionBrand.com: “When you knit or crochet with this unique yarn, every row is a surprise. Light & Easy Crochet Pullover (FREE PATTERN PDF). Crochet Patterns To Make With Lion Brand Thick & Quick Have some skeins of Lion Brand Thick & Quick laying around? $9.57. I would love to see some slipper patterns. That’s why created Beautiful You, a CYC 2 weight superior acrylic, in a sophisticated color range perfect for knitting or crocheting garments. This yarn was designed to create garments that would be flattering on all body shapes and sizes. Lion Brand’s created this beautiful color combo called Cherry On Top along with several other options. Customer Service 1-800-258-YARN (9276) 8am to 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) Lion Brand Yarn Beautiful You Cypress 165-174 3 Pack Fashion Yarn (Green - Acrylic). That means there's something for everyone – use our filters to find your next project! If you enjoy a thinner yarn that still maintains structure then Beautiful You could be a new favorite. All patterns are written in standard US terms. Knit, crochet, or both, there’s a Scarfie® out there that will be perfect for you. Lion Brand Scarfie isn't just for scarves - though it makes gorgeous ones! Lion Brand Landscapes Yarn is available at www.lionbrand.com www.lionbrand.com Look at all the beautiful colorways that are available. Materials. Explore the site today! At Lion Brand we believe that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and that nothing makes you feel more beautiful than wearing something you made with your own two hands. Lion Brand Yarn Beautiful You At Lion Brand We Believe That Beauty Comes In All Shapes And Sizes And That Nothing Makes You Feel More Beautiful Than Wearing Something You Made With Your Own Two Hands ThatS What We Created Beautiful You A Cyc 2 Weight Superior Acrylic In A Sophisticated Color Range Perfect For Knitting … If the caption under the photo of the pattern indicates that the pattern is reproduced with permission, please contact the original copyright holder to find out their policies. This icon indicates that the price shown is the lowest possible price offered for an item, therefore additional discounts cannot be applied. ... Like the knit version above, this beautiful afghan stitched in Wool-Ease yarn is sure to become a family treasure. Lion Brand® Beautiful You Yarn is a solid color, fine weight staple yarn designed for knitting or crocheting garments. SKILLS This is a beginner level knitting pattern and the only technique involved is the knit stitch. Thanks so much for checking out these kits and patterns using my affiliate links to make your purchases – the proceeds help support this blog and its free content! 5. I love the stitch used for this pattern. Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton is one of my all time favorite yarns and I am so excited to tell you a bit more about it today here on the blog! This easy-care cotton & bamboo yarn is machine washable and dryable, and works up quickly for fast knit and crochet projects. Thank you team Lion Brand for sending such beautiful yarn for this design. Lion Brand offers so many beautiful colorways in their Wool Ease Thick and Quick Yarn, it’s hard to choose which ones to use!I love rich, solid colors, but subtly patterned colors like Moonlight, Fossil and Hudson Bay bring texture and depth that a solid color can’t quite achieve. Scroll all the way down for the free pattern, find the ad-free printable on Etsy HERE, or find the kit on sale at Lion Brand HERE. ... All photos and patterns are copyright of Wilma Westenberg unless otherwise noted. You can crochet almost anything with these stunning ombre skeins, so today I'm working with Lion Brand Yarn to share 10 free crochet patterns - all made with Lion Brand Scarfie. Coboo yarn is made by Lion Brand and comes in a wide range of beautiful colors perfect for all sorts of crochet projects. Lion Brand Yarn Beautiful You Yarn, One skein, Meteorite 4.8 out of 5 stars 15. At Lion Brand we believe that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and that nothing makes you feel more beautiful than wearing something you made with your own two hands. Find your perfect next afghan pattern with this list of 9 free afghan patterns from Lion Brand Yarn. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Lion Brand Beautiful You, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. You'll need to do a bit of shaping and seaming, but … For more information about these yarns, and some pattern suggestions to get you started (knit and crochet), keep reading! I was really excited when Yarn Canada contacted me asking if I would be interested in trying out some Lion Brand Yarn Mandala Tweed and then writing a … The cardigan is designed to be comfortably fitted. Customer Service 1-800-258-YARN (9276) 8am to 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Jennifer G. says. Shop all the craft materials you need to start your next project. Hi! Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Lion Brand, but all opinions are my own. At Lion Brand® we believe that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and that nothing makes you feel more beautiful than wearing something you made with your own two hands. New season, new you! Shop Lion Brand Yarn Beautiful You Yarn at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. That’s why created Beautiful You, a CYC 2 weight superior acrylic, in a sophisticated color range perfect for knitting or crocheting garments. Peony Crochet Cardigan Free Pattern. Crochet Patterns To Make With Lion Brand Thick & Quick Have some skeins of Lion Brand Thick & Quick laying around? Materials: Lion Brand Jeans yarn in Stonewash – 4 skeins (you will only use a small amount of the 4th) Lion Brand Jeans yarn in Brand New – 4 skeins. From knitting & crochet yarn and patterns to embroidery & cross stitch supplies! I hope you found a pattern you’d love to make using one of the Lion Brand cake yarns! The Lion Brand company was founded in New York City in 1878 and has been family owned and operated for 5 generations. Coboo yarn is made by Lion Brand and comes in a wide range of beautiful colors perfect for all sorts of crochet projects. Ashleigh of Sewrella is featuring Beautiful You yarn in her 2019 Spring CAL. I used Lion Brand Shawl in a Ball which is the perfect yarn for this pattern as well. Mimicking the look of an expensive, hand-dyed yarn, the subtle patterns and shades that emerge as you work are truly Amazing. Get the pattern from Lion Brand. Lion Brand HOMESPUN (6 skeins) Q Crochet Hook. Lauren says. Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton is one of my all time favorite yarns and I am so excited to tell you a bit more about it today here on the blog! Here are some great free patterns that use Lion Brand Thick & Quick and will help you use up your stash and create beautiful projects too! Lion Brand Coboo Yarn. 53% wool, 47% acrylic. Vanna's Choice yarn is made by Lion Brand, and is one of the most popular yarns ever made.It is an easy-care, silky-soft premium basic yarn that is available in a range of beautiful, expertly-coordinated shades. I'm Wilma, a 26 year old crochet designer from Holland. You can crochet almost anything with these stunning ombre skeins, so today I’m working with Lion Brand Yarn to share 10 free crochet patterns – all made with Lion Brand Scarfie. Follow Us Now. Beautiful You Yarn. So when you can grab a skein of yarn that has the beautiful and somewhat unexpected color schemes already planned for you - it is a lot of fun to work with! It comes in a sophisticated solid color range. Lion Brand's Basic Stitch is a 100% Acrylic medium weight yarn that is most known for it's anti-pilling design. It’s very easy and a repeat of 2 rows. August 3, 2018 at 6:11 pm. Get the pattern for this scarf from Lion Brand.