Harness the power of Artificial Intelligence to deliver truly immersive sound experiences uniquely crafted for your ears. Gå till butik. I have a Logitech g432 headset, I use it on pc with and without the hub software but the sound is to low while I have maxed it on 100% in the volume mixer. Med Logitech G432 spelheadset med 7.1-surroundljud hör du mer av spelet med stora 50 mm-högtalarelement som levererar fylligt ljud. The Logitech G432 are very similar in style to the G430, but the pads are not as colorful. Detta lätta, välbalanserade headset har försetts med öronkuddar och huvudbygel i konstläder, som ger stor komfort så att du kan fokusera på spelet. Contact Us Downloads - G432 Gaming Headset There are no Downloads for this Product. Logitech levererar sitt headset G432, anpassat för många timmars gaming. Logitech G bekväma och kvalitativa headset har uppdaterats med bättre ljudkvalitet och enklare användning av mute- och volymkontroller, samt surroundljud i detta G432 gamingheadset. Med DTS Headphone: X 2.0-surroundljud får du en exakt lägesnärvaro i spelet så att du t ex kan höra dina fiender smyga upp bakom dig. Berätta vad du tycker om produkten eller läs omdömen frÃ¥n medlemmar, fristÃ¥ende experter och andra webbplatser. Get the thrill of being fully immersed in the action and always heard for a complete gaming experience. They’re all black with a pop of the same Logitech blue color found on the G430, although now only as a ring around and on the interior of the ear pads. According to the manufacturer, the feature should be better than sound channels with 7.1 surround sound. Remember the Logitech G430: plasticine and light, with loud blue highlights and a flexible steel headband? Experience 3D audio that goes beyond 7.1 channels to make you feel like you’re right in the middle of the action. 0 surround sound creates precise in-game positional awareness. The coating is also made of pleather, which gives the headset a better overall look. Hear more of the game with huge 50 mm drivers that deliver a big sound. You can also game on consoles or mobile devices via 3.5 mm cable. Try or purchase a license from Embody website, Yes, I want to receive emails about products, news, and more from Logitech G*. Från 537 kr till 1 459 kr De ansluts med sladd, ett säkert kort som aldrig tar slut pÃ¥ batteri. I actually really like the surround processing, but with the G432 you do have to tweak the EQ to get the best out of it. 611 kr. With the Logitech G432 gaming headset, your favorite games will finally sound the way they’re supposed to: Amazing. Med Logitech G432 spelheadset med 7.1-surroundljud hör du mer av spelet med stora 50 mm-högtalarelement som levererar fylligt ljud. It doesn’t matter how good they sound if you can only bear to keep them on for ten minutes. ComputerSalg SE (500+) … G432 tillverkade av Logitech kommer vara precis det din inre gamer behöver. från Logitech. Flip-to-mute boom silences you when you don’t want to be heard. Exklusiva erbjudanden och kampanjer varje vecka. Det gör att de ofta är större än andra modeller men ger ocksÃ¥ en bättre ljudbild. Otherwise, it has the same plastic feel and somewhat imprecisely notched headband.There's a flexible, nonremovable boom mic on the front of the left ear cup and a volume dial on the back. Enhanced, enlarged 6 mm mic makes sure your squadmates can hear you. Everything about these headphones is about comfort. powered by Logitech G HUB software, lets you hear enemies sneaking behind you, special ability cues, and immersive environments—all around you. Next-gen DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround soundDTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound and EQ presets are only available for Windows OS and requires Logitech G HUB gaming software. LOGITECH G G432 Headset Head-band. För dyrt? Logitech G432 Gaming Headset! g serie. Comfortable over-ear design features raotating leatherette ear cups, ideal for extended gaming sessions. Med dess stora drivelement och surround-teknik fångar du varje ton och ljud så du får den ultimata upplevelsen när du spelar. För högsta koncentration, DTS Headphone:X 2.0-surroundljud skapar en exakt lägesnärvaro i spelet. It feels like it is capped or something, or has it to do with the new EU rules for loudness. G432 – spelheadset med 7.1-surroundljud. Thanks in advance With Immerse, you hear the precise location of enemy footsteps and reload sounds; you have the advantage of hearing your enemies before they hear you. Big 50 mm audio drivers produce a complete, expansive sound for a more immersive gaming experience. Hörlurar & Gaming Headsets, Surroundljud för en djupare ljudupplevelse, En 2.0 meter lÃ¥ng sladd med 3.5 mm-plugg. Includes a large 6 mm flip-to-mute mic tuned for voice comms and multi-platform compatibility via 3.5 mm input.Logitech G432 Gaming Headset Gör dina LAN-partyn till en helt annan upplevelse med den här produkten. Lägsta pris pÃ¥ Logitech G432 är 549 kr, vilket är det billigaste priset just nu bland 24 jämförda butiker. Logitech’s been a mainstay in gaming peripherals for pretty much as long as there’s been a market for them. A big part of the company’s success in gaming headsets was the popularity of the Logitech G430—you wouldn’t need to look very long to find a handful of Twitch streamers all wearing the classic black and blue headset. Läs om produktnyheter och trender, guider och produkttester som hjälper dig till en bättre affär! FÃ¥ ett meddelande sÃ¥ fort priset pÃ¥ produkten gÃ¥r ned. Welcome to Logitech Support. Let’s dig deeper into each headset specifications and find out which is better Logitech G430 or G432. The look of the G432 is heavily inspired by its predecessor. Ear cups rotate up to 90 degrees for convenience. Sedan 1999 har PriceRunner hjälpt miljontals besökare att hitta bästa produkterna till bästa priserna. Ställ en frÃ¥ga om produkten och fÃ¥ svar frÃ¥n andra medlemmar. Over-ear-hörlurar är, precis som det lÃ¥ter, hörlurar som ligger förslutande över hela örat. Logitech G432 7. Logitech G432 Wired Gaming Headset, 7.1 Surround Sound, DTS Headphone:X 2.0, 50 mm Audio Drivers, USB and 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Flip-to-Mute Mic - Black … En integrerad mikrofon gör dem väldigt praktiska om din telefon skulle ringa när du har dem pÃ¥ dig. The ear cups are pleather rather than foam, and the blue flourishes are much more restrained. Immerse yourself in the game with the Logitech G432 gaming headset. Logitech G432 Gaming Headset – Features and Design. Den här modellen är tyvärr inte vattentÃ¥lig, sÃ¥ undvik att svettas för mycket i dem eller regn under längre perioder. For maximum immersion, DTS Headphone: X 2. De har en sladd pÃ¥ 2.0 meter och har inbyggd mikrofon för att underlätta kommunikation med dina medspelare. Bring the power of Immerse to your Logitech G headset and turn your ears into lethal weapons. Logitech G432 gamingheadset med 7.1-surroundljud och 50 mm högtalarelement låter dig höra mer av spelet. Den har ett mycket bra genomsnittligt betyg pÃ¥ 4.07 av 5, sÃ¥ köparna som har betygsatt de här hörlurarna är väldigt nöjda med det. Vi använder kakor för personligt innehÃ¥ll och annonser samt för analys av vÃ¥r trafik. Headset, 7.1-kanals, fullstorlek, kabelansluten, USB, 3,5 mm kontakt, svart. DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound and EQ presets are only available for Windows OS and requires Logitech G HUB gaming software. Den här modellen har DTS:X-surroundteknologi, vilket ger dig tillgÃ¥ng till en mycket rikare och mer levande ljudbild. Impedance: 39 Ohms (passive), 5k Ohms (active), Microphone Pickup pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional), USB 2.0 port or higher for PCs, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4; 3.5 mm audio port for console or mobile devices, DTS Headphone:X 2.0 enabled on Windows PC via USB connection and Logitech G HUB software, Optional G HUB software requires Internet access for software installation and runs on 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later, or the most recent version of macOS X. Copyright 1999-2020 PriceRunner International AB, Logitech G432 Surround Sound Wired Gaming Headset, Logitech Gaming Headset G432 - Headset - 7.1-kanals - fullstorlek - kabelansluten - USB, 3,5 mm kontakt - svart, LOGITECH G432 kablet gaming headset med 7.1 surround sound, Logitech G432 7.1 Surround Sound Wired Gaming Headset, Jämför alla PROVA ELLER KÖP EN LICENS FRÅN EMBODYS WEBBPLATS. VÃ¥r vision är att vara tjänsten du alltid kan lita pÃ¥ vid jämförelse av produkter och priser. The G432 has DTS Headphone:X virtual surround sound functionality, and like other headsets in the Logitech range, it’s enabled when you plug in the included USB DAC. G432. I use windows 10 pro. G432 Surround Sound Gaming Headset Play the whole game. The G432 is just a slightly updated version of that. Logitech G432 Surround Sound Wired Gaming Headset. Check our Logitech Warranty here. Is there a way to tune it up? However, the build is similar and is mostly made out of cheap plastic. För högsta koncentration, DTS Headphone:X 2.0-surroundljud skapar en exakt lägesnärvaro i spelet. The Logitech G432 is a capable wired gaming headset that includes a 7.1-channel USB sound card for use with a PC, but its design and performance lag behind the… By Tom’s Guide Four years later, the G432 is a much better product than its predecessor, featuring much-improved audio drivers and a few smart tweaks in design. PriceRunner är helt oberoende och gratis att använda. Your headset works with your PC, PlayStation 4, or docked Nintendo Switch via included USB DAC. Make the Most of your warranty. Jag accepterar att via e-post fÃ¥ erbjudanden frÃ¥n PriceRunner, information om produktlanseringar och tävlingar. Du kan avregistrera dig när som helst. Det här är en populär produkt vars billigaste pris för tillfället är 549 kr. De ansluts med sladd, ett säkert kort som aldrig tar slut på batteri. Med Logitech G432 spelheadset med 7.1-surroundljud hör du mer av spelet med stora 50 mm-högtalarelement som levererar fylligt ljud. Placering 244 i kategorin Hörlurar & Gaming Headsets. Logitech G432. Perfekt för dig som vill sitta länge med hörlurarna pÃ¥, som under en resa eller lÃ¥nga arbetspass vid skrivbordet. #logitech #g432 #review Mic Test at 7:39 Buy: https://amzn.to/2VBM0Py Follow me 👾 Twitch: https://twitch.tv/socialhardware - Streaming every Friday night! Logitech G432 trådbundet gaming headset - Logitech G432 gaming headset gör dig till topp-predatorn när du spelar. ... Förstärk Logitech G-headsetet med Immerse och förvandla dina öron till dödliga vapen. Boasting powerful 50mm drivers and DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound, this headset delivers rich sound with detailed clarity so you don't miss a thing. The deluxe lightweight leatherette ear cups and headband are made to keep pressure off your ears. The universal lightweight G432 gaming headset features 50mm audio drivers, DTS surround sound, 6mm mic & more. Logitech levererar sitt headset G432, anpassat för mÃ¥nga timmars gaming. Logitech G432 Gaming Headset – Testing and Gaming Comfort is an important gauge for headsets. (Sponsored Video) New Headset from Logitech G! Your favorite games will finally sound the way they’re supposed to: Amazing. The Logitech G432 is a capable wired gaming headset that includes a 7.1-channel USB sound card for use with a PC, but its design and performance lag behind the… By Tom’s Guide Four years later, the G432 is a much better product than its predecessor, featuring much-improved audio drivers and a few smart tweaks in design. The cups are large and there’s a small cyan accent, common to Logitech’s designs. VÃ¥ra partners kan kombinera denna data med information som du delat med dem. There are no FAQs for this Product. Broken G432 Headset Hey Everyone, I wanted to ask if there is a way to buy some spare body kit/parts or however it may be called - for for G432 Unfortunately my headset fell too hard and broke - … Det universella lätta G432-spelheadsetet har 50 mm ljuddrivrutiner, DTS-surroundljud, ... G432 7.1 Surround Sound Wired Gaming Headset . Logitech G432 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset features 50mm drivers and DTS Headphone:X 2.0 for an immersive soundscape. Adjust volume on any platform with the ear-cup mounted volume wheel. Logitech 1 surround sound gaming headset is enhanced with advanced Soundscape technology. Vi delar information om din användning av tjänsten med vÃ¥ra partners inom sociala medier, annonsering och trafikanalys. Läs mer i vÃ¥r Integritetspolicy. The Logitech headset also features DTS Headphone:X 2.0 Surround Sound, which is designed to further enhance the 3D effect. There are no Spare Parts available for this Product. Huge 50mm drivers and DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound create an … The Close Combat feature brings you right into the action as you feel bullets whiz by. There are many gaming headsets on the market, but we’ve selected one of the best performing headsets from Logitech G430 vs G432 for this in-depth comparison test. Logitech G432 & G935 Gaming-Headsets with DTS Headphone:X 2.0 - Logitech introduces two news gaming headsets, the Logitech G432 and the Logitech G935. With the G432 gaming headset, be surrounded by the game environment.