Song. To me, he's somewhat a god. On the surface, the song is about a potential train trip that the narrator wishes to take with his woman only for her to leave him behind. Or is your love in vain? It was covered by Mike Murley Trio, Roger Cairns and Gary Fukushima, Gabriel Latchin Trio, John Abercrombie & Andy LaVerne and other artists. Mr Vain. Don't want ya Don't want ya Don't want ya, in my arms no more. When all your love's in vain All my love is in vain When the train pulled up to the station I looked her in the eye When the train pulled up to the station I looked her in the eye I was lonesome, I felt so lonesome And I could not help but cry All my love is in vain Well, the train it left the station With two lights on behind Vocal: Mick Jagger Electric Slide Guitar & Acoustic Guitar: Keith Richards Bass: Bill Wyman Drums: Charlie Watts Mandolin: Ry Cooder All my love's in vain When the train, it left the station, with two lights on behind When the train, it left the station, with two lights on behind Well, the blue light was my blues, and the red light was my mind All my love's in vain Hoo-hoo, ooh, Willie Mae Oh oh hey, hoo, Willie Mae Hoo-hoo, ooh, eeh, oh woe All my love's in vain Christy from Morristown, Tn This song is brilliant and it is The Stones best cover, ever. The Lyrics for Love In Vain by The Rolling Stones have been translated into 3 languages. ROLLING STONES LYRICS. Vain. LOVE IN VAIN. sort form. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! ... One, two, three I don't wanna wait in vain for your love I don't wanna wait in vain for your love From the very first time I blessed my eyes. General CommentHE is and will ever be the one of the greatest blues- musicians ever lived. Love ia vain is one of the few songs that has ever made me cry. (you'll need the tab or a good ear to get the finger picking for this song. Musiker. Love In Vain Lyrics. Bewertung. It's only human for anyone to want to be in love, Who wants to be in love in vain? Is Your Love in Vain? Love In Vain This song is by Walter Trout and appears on the album Prisoner of a Dream (1991) by Walter Trout Band and on the compilation album Deep Trout (2005). Jerome Kern In Love in Vain Lyrics. Well I followed her, to the station With a suitcase in my hand Yeah, I followed her to the station With a suitcase in my hand Whoa, it's hard to tell, it's hard to tell Released in October, 1969, on a special limited edition radio prom LP, then to the general public on Let It Bleed on December 5, 1969. Playback options She gets on board and the train leaves forever. Some interesting differences in the Robert Johnson version though: RJ sings "The blue light was my blues and the red light was my mind," which makes way more sense than "The blue light was my baby." The Rolling Stones. / Do you need me half as bad as you say, or are you just feeling guilt? We have an official Love In Vain tab made by UG professional guitarists. Live version is GREAT In Love in Vain lyrics performed by Jerome Kern: It's only human for anyone to want to be in love But who wants to be in love in vain … The song In Love in Vain was written by Jerome Kern and Leo Robin and was first performed by Margaret Whiting. Let It Bleed. That is definitely Love in vain!! Last updated on 09.12.2016 Quelle: Spotify. Mr. Watch the video for Love in Vain from The Rolling Stones's Let It Bleed for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. All my love's in vain When the train rolled up to the station, I looked her in the eye When the train rolled up to the station, and I looked her in the eye Well I was lonesome I felt so lonesome, and I could not help but cry All my love's in vain When the train it left the station, 't … Choose and determine which version of Love In Vain chords and tabs by The Rolling Stones you can play. Well I’ve been to the mountain and I’ve been in the wind I’ve been in and out of happiness I have dined with kings, I’ve been offered wings And I’ve never been too impressed All right, I’ll take a chance, I will fall in love with you If I’m a fool you can have the night, you can have the morning too James from Bronx, Ny Awesome song. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "vain" - from the Lyrics.com website. You sit and wonder how anyone as wonderful as he Could cause you such misery and pain. From the very first time I rest my eyes on you, girl My heart says follow t'rough. Recorded March 24 - 27, 1969. Love in Vain song meanings Add your thoughts 7 Comments. Culture Beat. General CommentIt's "hard to tell WHEN all YOUR love's in vain. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube. Love In Vain - The Rolling Stones. You've been hangin' on the phone tryin' to reach me You can't leave it alone now woman can't you see You can turn this boy on you got to change your ways And I told you before you got to stop hangin' around my place Oh no [Chorus] You better go your own way Your Love Is In Vain Lyrics. Lyrics to 'Waiting In Vain' by Bob Marley: I don't wanna wait in vain for your love I don't wanna wait in vain for your love. Lyrics: Do you love me, or are you just extending goodwill? Love In Vain. Lyrics to "In Love In Vain" by MEL TORME: It's only human for anyone to want to be in love / But who wants to be in love in vain / At night you hang around the hall / And eat your heart out / And cry your eyes out / And rack your brains / You sit and wonder why anyone as wonderful as she / … A guy is following his love to the train station. Well, I followed her to the station With a suitcase in my hand Lord, I followed her to the station With a suitcase in my hand Keno's ROLLING STONES Web Site. “Love In Vain” is deceptively simple, just three verses. At night you hang around the house and eat your heart out, And cry your eyes out And wrack your brain. Well, I followed her to the station With a suitcase in my hand Yeah, I followed her to the station. The vocals and the mandolin, in particular, are incredible! In Love In Vain lyric to Jerome Kern and Leo Robin's song as performed by Allison Crowe. Lyrics to 'Love in Vain [#]' by Tesla. When all your love's in vain When the train come in the station I looked her in the eye Well the train come in the station And I looked her in the eye Whoa, I felt so sad so lonesome That I could not help but cry When the train left the station It had two lights on behind Yeah, when the train left the station It … If you really love him then tell me that you love him again And you won't mind when I suggest you go Then you said to keep calm And we won't tell a soul And you really must do this So we'll never be alone I won't treat you wrong And at least in love Love In Vain lyrics: And I followed her to the station With her suitcase in my hand Woh I followed her to the station With her suitcase in my hand You know it's hard to tell, it's hard to tell When all your love's in va But I know, now, that I'm way down on your line Don't want a love in vain Oh, woman look what you've done to me I'll show you how this love should be Don't let it be a love in vain Please don't, don't you know You got my heart on a string Don't let go Don't let this love be a love in vain We can't be strangers It's not our destiny I won't let this be a love in vain, don't want a love in vain 1993. Album. "Same in the Robert Johnson version. View by: Highest Rated; Most Recent; Oldest First +1. Lyrics for Love in Vain by The Ruts.