Makita’s best in class cordless technology is centered around their 18V battery, which is the powerhouse for Makita’s cordless chainsaws. The top-selling Makita gas chainsaws … 14" Chainsaw … The Dolmar Outdoor Equipment brand was acquired by Makita in 1991. "8_3074457345618261102createNewListMenu", Parker's Propane Gas Co has provided the Mid Michigan area with heating essentials since we opened in 1937. The maximum number of products that can be compared is 4. What is the top-selling Makita gas chainsaws product? 14.5 Amp Corded Electric Rear Handle Chainsaw with 164 reviews. addReqListsJS8_3074457345618261102 = new AddToRequisitionListsJS( gas chainsaw rentals are perfect for cutting down small trees, medium-sized limbs and brush. X-Torq engine uses less fuel and emits … See our full line up of chainsaw, blower, trimmer, mower and other outdoor power equipment and tools for all your landscaping and forestry needs. 1. Maybe a 6401 is the model number. Depending on the echo model it could be a toss with a stihl. That thing was an incredible saw. "none", "8_3074457345618261102requisitionListSelect", They offer smooth use and powerful delivery for just about anything you need to cut through. }, { searchResult: { For extreme conditions, the slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold … Most Makita gas chainsaws range from $200 to $1,000 in price. 50 cc Chain Saw. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 30 minutes. Gas Powered. Registering provides you with personalized services, including: Quick checkout, wish list, order status, SMS messages and promotions. There is a close tie at the top between the Husqvarna (being the gas chainsaw), Makita, and the Greenworks. Just comparing makita vs stihl/echo...seems like the makita is heavy as hell. 5012b Parts - Chain Saw; 5014nb Parts - Electric Chain Saw; 5016nb Parts - Chainsaw; dcs330th Parts - Chainsaw; dcs34 Parts - 33cc. Testing a Husqvarna gas chainsaw against a Makita electric chainsaw. Stop by an Acme Tools location near you to buy your Makita chainsaw and other outdoor power equipment today! With the combined legacy and engineering experience of Dolmar GmbH, the world's original manufacturer of gas chain saws, Makita offers an expanding line of chain saws … Item #197579. totalResultCount: 43, Makita gasoline powered chainsaws are often sought after by users who are on the go or work in remote, powerless job sites. Depending on size the Makita (or Dolmar) is built in Germany or Japan/China. Item #1438523. and I see that Makita makes chainsaw now but I don't know anything about them. "10551", To better understand the differences between Dolmar (Makita) and Stihl chainsaws, let’s do a head-to-head. Unlike other types of chainsaws, the gas chainsaw derives its power from an internal combustion engine. Chainsaw starts then stalls. MAKITA XCU03Z 18V X2 (36V) LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 14in Chain Saw, Tool Only (Renewed) These batteries can quickly and easily be recharged so that you won’t be without power while on the job. 50 cc Chain Saw, MAKITA-EA5000PREG 18 In. Recently borrowed a Stihl chainsaw and just wasn't impressed with it. Some popular features for gas chainsaws are antivibration handle, chain brake and bumper spikes. Makita Chainsaw Repair Help. for pricing and availability. for pricing and availability. 61 cc Chain Saw. Still crank on second pull. You like what you like.... Just comparing makita vs stihl/echo...seems like the makita is heavy as hell. }); If so, @Wilhelm , have you heard anything from the Dolmar side. chainsaws from 2022, there is a link in the second post too, which I. have not yet looked into. The Makita 16- and 20-in. The Makita 66cc model is a professional chainsaw which combines high power to weight ratio. Makita Chainsaw Models. I've spent time on stihl, husqvarna, dolmar, echo, pouland, and probably some others that I can't remember. 5.0 out of 5 stars. The charge will show on the product detail page of applicable products. Get more specific information by entering your model number. Maximum power, increased durability, quality and service, and part of the 18V LXT®, world's largest 18V Lithium-Ion system. Huge selection of Makita Gas Chain Saws. Brand New. }, Suggested site content and search history menu. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting. Recommendations, re: Makita or echo chainsaw? If you’re looking for one of the best 16 inch chainsaws that run on gasoline, this is it. You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail once your order has shipped. LP, .050 In. MAKITA-XCU04PT 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless ... MAKITA-EY2650H25H 25.4 cc MM4® 4-Stroke Engine Telescoping... MAKITA-XCU07PT 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless ... MAKITA-E-00088 14 In. Both brands are elite in the world of the modern chainsaw. Compare; Find My Store. If it is for professional daily use, get a Stihl. This will prevent any fire … Echo. The 61cc engine delivers up to 4.6HP making it powerful enough to cut through some … Someone posted that Makita are to stop production of Gas powered. Call 810-789-9117 right away to speak with an experienced propane dealer about your … For chainsaws, its the same around the world I guess--the big names are Stihl and Husqvarna. No spark plugs and no carburetors to clean, replace, or maintain. Fig: Cutting Small Branches with a Makita Chainsaw Starting the Makita Chainsaw Engine: Before you start your Makita chainsaw, make sure that it is perfectly assembled and checked! If you work on remote, hard to reach job sites or don’t have access to electricity on your job site, then a gasoline powered chainsaw is the best chainsaw for you. Makita cordless chainsaws benefits are related to their cordless nature. MAKITA-XCU04PT1 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless ... Click here to request a free color catalog. No way I'd be scared of a Makita in that case. Both brands claim that these chainsaws are great for cutting firewood, felling trees, and other forestry work. The Makita 18" 50cc chain saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts & lower vibration for a full range of applications. Find solution. These chainsaws are powerful, efficient, and deliver the high performance results to get the job done faster and easier than ever before. Buy Gas Makita Chainsaw Direct and save. Makita Gas Chainsaw superstore. $438.26. The e-mail will provide your tracking number and link to the shipping carriers tracking page. Saw is a complete beast but it is pretty heavy. The Makita 20 inch 61cc gas rear handle chainsaw is easy to start and it produces less vibration when compared to other models of this size. I used to be a loyal Stihl customer until my chainsaw wasn't working and I borrowed an Echo. Recommendations, LSU Loses Commitment From WDE Naquan Brown, Cincinnati Bengals Tweet Out Update On Joe Burrow's Surgery, LSU Is A 29.5-Underdog This Weekend vs. Alabama, Quarterback TJ Finley Will Likely Start vs. Alabama, Ed Orgeron Says On His Radio Show, Former LSU Coach, Athletic Director Skip Bertman Has Been Hospitalized, Longtime SEC Football Broadcaster Resigns To Enter Rehab, Kirby Smart Asked If He'll Speak To His Team About Avoiding Contact With Sarah Fuller, Alabama H.S. Huge selection of Makita Gas Chain Saws. Currently we offer FREE FedEx/UPS small package Ground shipping and FREE ABF/YRC freight ground shipping on most orders of $199 or more within the 48 contiguous states. Performance:The number one aspect of chainsaws that you should examine when comparingtwo models is th… The Makita ® 2-Stroke Chain Saws combine a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and lower vibration for a full range of applications. Buy Gas Makita Chainsaw Direct and save. Not as comfortable or user friendly as the Stihls I have now, but shite it was powerful and reliable. Need help finding your model number? Makita’s line of chainsaws includes gas powered and cordless, battery powered chainsaws. Between those 2, echo all day. Makita Gas Chainsaw superstore. Zero maintenance unless you count fuel stabilizer added to fuel mix. favorite this post Nov 9 Stihl MS211-c Chainsaw ... Makita Dolmar chainsaw $220 (grr > Grand Haven) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Where To Buy Makita Chainsaws? Acme Tools is the best store to buy Makita chainsaws and Makita outdoor power equipment. Husqvarna 545-MK2 20-in 50.1-cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw. While cordless chainsaws are useful and convenient, power is not always available nearby to charge the batteries needed to power the chainsaw. Makita chainsaws can be found for sale throughout the world, you need only look in any leading hardware store, or online, … Specials, Close-Outs, New Product Updates. SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/2btWfQR WATCH MORE WRANGLERSTAR: “Recent Uploads” - … The 5 Best Makita Chainsaw of 2020 1,805 Ratings 5/5 Admin 2020-08-19 MAKITA XCU03PT1 18V X2 (36V) LXT LITHIUM-ION BRUSHLESS CORDLESS 14″ CHAIN SAW Makita-built outer rotor BL Brushless motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency Equivalent to a 32cc gas chain saw Variable speed … MAKITA-XCU09PT 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless ... MAKITA-XCU08PT 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless ... MAKITA-XCU04Z 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless ... MAKITA-XCU03Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless C... MAKITA-XCU08Z 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless ... MAKITA-XCU09Z 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless ... MAKITA-EA5000PRGG 20 in. searchTerms: '', The Makita EA3201S35B is a gas-powered chainsaw that is designed to handle the high demanding tree felling and log cutting projects. The Dolmar DCS6421RFG and the Stihl 391 are both farm and ranch sized gas chainsaws. But Stihl over everything. One thing I can say is, in my opinion you can’t go wrong with any of the 14 inch chainsaws on this list. There are currently over 20 chainsaw models on the market manufactured by Makita. Diagram and Parts List for Makita Chain Saw Parts . Today, Makita makes its 2-cycle gas chainsaws in the warm red color that Dolmar's fans know and love so well. Need to get a a new small saw and the Husqvarna I was going to get his sold out. 18-Volt X2 (36-Volt) LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Top Handle Chain Saw Kit (5.0Ah) with 396 reviews and the Makita 16 in. Gasoline powered chainsaws offer the reliable, traditional power you’ve come to know and expect from Makita. Please refine your selection. The original Dolmar factory still exists in Hamburg, Germany; however, chainsaw components may come from various Makita plants in Japan, Brazil, China, Mexico, Romania, the United Kingdom, Germany, Dubai, Rwanda, and the United States. These chainsaws are powerful, efficient, and deliver the high performance results to get the job done faster and easier than ever before. From electric powered to gas powered there’s certainly a chainsaw for everyone. Makia’s gas powered chainsaws are the traditional chainsaw on the market. Our Makita chainsaw prices are the best around, and we’ll even price match our competitors, so that you get the best deal possible on your new Makita chainsaw. So, while Makita dominates DeWalt on gas and corded electric chainsaws, DeWalt wipes the floor with Makita when it comes to battery-powered chainsaws. The engine can either be 2-stroke or 4-stroke depending on the power output and manufacturer. Husqvarna 435 16-in 40.9-cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw. Press enter to collapse or expand the menu. 228. The Makita 6400 is the most trouble free and reliable saw I have but I run stihl because of parts availability. dojo.addOnLoad(function() { One of the best features of using a cordless, battery powered chainsaw is that you’ll never have to remember to buy gasoline or mix gas and oil ever again - just grab a battery and head to the job site. Model #967690628. dojo.topic.subscribe('DefiningAttributes_Resolved', addReqListsJS8_3074457345618261102.setCatEntryId); $400. My dad is a logger and that's all he's runs. Makita’s cordless chainsaws use two 18V batteries. 18" makita - 14.1lbs 18" echo - 10.1 Both residential models, but that's a big difference for a skinny fella like myself lol. If you are an experienced homeowner that needs a chainsaw to handle those harsh conditions or you a professional landscaper and you need a backup chainsaw, this one would do. MAKITA-XCU03PT 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless C... MAKITA-EA3201SRBB 14 in. "8_3074457345618261102productAdded", All rights reserved. - Makita Chain Saw, 16 in, 42 cc, 16.2 oz Gas Fuel, Spring Assist Starter. We're a family-owned company, and we focus on superior customer service. 50 cc Chain Saw, MAKITA-EA5000PREL 18 In. I'd buy a makita just out of nostalgia for that old monster arse dolmar I used to run. Current Customer Price: $1.449 Now Offering a 1st Time Customer Fill of $1.049 20lb Tanks filled for $9.96 Motor Home Gas $1.39 The 50cc engine delivers 3.3 HP & an engine Speed of 13, 800 rpm, with an easy start spring-assisted starter. Loses State Title Despite Being Up 9 & Having 1st Down With 1:18 Left In Game, Tennessee Coach Jeremy Pruitt Responds To Fan Who Tells Him To Go Back To Alabama, SEC Commissh Criticizes ACC For Streamlining Clemson/ND Path To ACC Champ Game/Playoff, SEC Kickoff Times, TV Networks Announced For Thanksgiving Weekend, SEC Announces Football Scheduling Flexibility, Four SEC Games Have Been Postponed This Weekend, Updated College Football Rankings - Week 11, The LSU-Florida Game Has Officially Been Postponed, Meet Chargers Star Rookie QB Justin Herbert's Girlfriend, LSU Loses Commitment From Defensive Tackle Anthony Hundley, This Is Paige Spiranac's Face When The Starter Insists She Play From The 'Ladies Tees', Jose Canseco Ready To Fight Logan Paul After This Exchange About His Daughter, Watch: Check Out How Justin Jefferson Celebrates The Victory Formation. That’s where gas powered chainsaws come in handy because gas is easily transportable and quick to refuel. Compare; Find My Store. Makita’s line of chainsaws includes gas powered and cordless, battery powered chainsaws. Some of the most reviewed Makita chainsaws are the Makita 16 in. if(typeof(addReqListsJS8_3074457345618261102) == "undefined" || addReqListsJS8_3074457345618261102 == null || !addReqListsJS8_3074457345618261102) { Make cutting trees, branches, shrubs, and brush a breeze. Explore More on Homedepot.com "11301", I'd get whichever offered the best price. Dolmar/Makita saws are heavy, but what is the power/weight comparison between those two? In fact, this is one of the best 16 inch gas chainsaws for both rural and suburban homeowners who need a tool that can handle a wide variety of tree cutting needs. Makita Chainsaws For Sale They are fine saws and every bit the quality of anyone else on the market but their service centers or distributors are very limited hence their parts are mail order only for me. "AddToRequisitionListsJS8_3074457345618261102"); dojo.topic.subscribe('DefiningAttributes_Changed', addReqListsJS8_3074457345618261102.setCatEntryId); attributes: "" pageSize: 24, Husqvarna 460 Rancher 24-in 60.3-cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw. Common Symptoms (6) Related Videos (9) Chainsaw won't start. Electric Chain Saw. Guide Bar, 3/8 In. Makita’s battery-powered chainsaws are wimpy in comparison, offering just 36v of power at their max. Echo all day. Not trashing Stigl's just have a preference for the Echo. Model #967650801. Thing starts on second pull and has no quit in it. Makita ® 2-Stroke engine technology is engineered for efficiency. All things in Greece have a high resell value, unless they are gas guzzlers, made cheap or don't have a high brand loyalty. How much do Makita gas chainsaws cost? totalPageNumber: 2.0, They all are great … Makita has a big brand loyalty here. For personal use Echo will give you plenty of bang for your buck. Some irregular shaped or oversized items may include a special handling charge. Husqvarna 130 16-Inch Gas Chainsaw. Makita Chainsaws For Sale Make cutting trees, branches, shrubs, and brush a breeze. You need to ensure a gap of at least 10 feet between the place of fuelling and starting the engine. The prices of used Makita tools really reflects that. "-1", In stock expedited shipments will ship the same day, or the next business day for orders placed on a weekend, if the order is placed before 12 PM Central Time. dojo.topic.subscribe('ShopperActions_Changed', addReqListsJS8_3074457345618261102.setQuantity); Because most corded chainsaws lack power which makes the cord one extra thing to wrestle with and worry about, but the Makita UC4051A is an exception because it actually cuts like a gas chainsaw of the equivalent size, which means you get all the benefits of an electric chainsaw without sacrificing power; … Makita Cordless Chainsaws Warm your home with low-cost, energy-efficient propane. Makita-built outer rotor BL Brushless motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency Equivalent to a 32cc gas chain saw Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3, 940 FPM) For improved cutting performance “Tool-less” chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance. "8_3074457345618261102requisitionListContent", Most orders under $199 will receive $6.49 flat rate shipping. No fuel also means clean, efficient use due to less emissions and fumes, making it a much more eco-friendly chainsaw. Damn I didn't know that. What are some popular features for Makita gas chainsaws? 32 cc Chain Saw, MAKITA-EA5600FREG 18" 56 cc RIDGELINE Chain Saw, MAKITA-EA6100PRGG 20 in. Makita or echo chainsaw? "8_3074457345618261102newListNameInput", Those are the three saws that really stood out to me, but the Poulan was a real sturdy saw as well. … Makita Chain Saw, 16 in, 42 cc, 16.2 oz Gas Fuel, Spring Assist Starter. 7 possible causes and potential solutions . "8_3074457345618261102listType", While these chainsaws are powered by batteries, they offer the same great performance and high power of their gas powered counterparts. Probably best purchase I have ever made. Download 213 Makita Chainsaw PDF manuals. I loved the Echo, and now I only purchase Echo. Poulan Pro 18" Gas Chainsaw, Protective Gear, Log Lifter, Wedges $240 (mbs > Essexville) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. } currentPageNumber:1, User manuals, Makita Chainsaw Operating guides and Service manuals. Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Echo's are fine saws, Makitas are basically rebadged Dolmar saws and are very good saws. Non-expedited orders are processed for shipment within two business days of payment verification, excluding holidays. Not only is this a sign to customers that Makita's gas saws are built using Dolmar's standards; it's also a reflection of the preference for bright, safety-minded colors that forestry and landscaping professionals have. Stihl is always my suggestion. It's a rebadged dolmer like mentioned before. You can use these cordless chainsaws for the very same applications that you’d use your gas powered chainsaw for. Makita HCU02C1 36V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Chain Saw Kit – 9.3. http://chainsawrepair.createaforum.com/dolmar/makita-dolmar-gas-to-end/. This item has been successfully added to your list. "8_3074457345618261102listTypeMenu", 9.3/10. Chain pitch : 3/8 inch I have a Makita that I bought used off of craigslist. MAKITA-XCU03PT1 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless ... MAKITA-XCU06Z 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless ... MAKITA-UC4051A 16 in. Are echoes worth a damn? Makita Gas Chainsaws Offer subject to change without notice. 171. They are fueled by gasoline and oil mixtures. I agree on the Stihl being the cream of the crop. 1 product rating. Returned it and went to buy an Echo CS 590 20". A gas chainsaw is a gas-powered tool for felling trees and other wood cutting tasks such as limbing, bucking, and firewood. I have 2 of the commercial grade echos i got during katrina. No fuel also means less maintenance. Copyright @2020 TigerDroppings.com. $240.