Get "Payphone" on MP3: Get MP3 from Amazon Get MP3 from iTunes. The song is a pop ballad and it talks about a romance that is no more. The Lyrics for Payphone by Maroon 5 feat Wiz Khalifa have been translated into 28 languages. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. In the US, the single peaked at number 2 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and the Adult contemporary charts while it topped the Adult Top 40 and the US Mainstream Top 40 charts. Maroon 5 - Payphone Lyrics. Where have the times gone baby. hope its right :P and dang the lyric mv is freaking tight. I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two? spanish (94 %) italian (94 %) german (96 %) Choose translation. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Maroon 5 is an American pop rock band from Los Angeles, California. LyricsPayphone Maroon 5. Payphone Maroon 5. This song was released on April 16, 2012. It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two. Here is American Pop Band Maroon 5 Very Popular Song Payphone Lyrics ft. Wiz Khalifa. She Will Be Loved mp3 . The British Phonographic Industry certified it Platinum. That you're not here next to me . Artist – Maroon 5 Ft. Wiz Khalifa. Maroon 5 – Payphone Lyrics. Payphone Lyrics - Are you searching for the Payphone lyrics? Baby, it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two? italian (98 %) german … Anyhow, its really simple and easy to play. Genre: Pop. It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me. This video was posted over 5 years ago. Payphone: 2. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone? Lyrics to 'Payphone (clean)' by Maroon 5: I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change, I spent on you Where have the times gone Baby, it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two Other Recommended songs by Maroon 5; Memories mp3 . 28 Translations available. It … Maroon 5 feat. Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember The people we used to be It's even harder to picture That you're not here next to me You said it's Payphone (Without Rap) [Hook] I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change, I spent on you Where have the times gone Baby, it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two [Verse 1: Adam Levine] Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember The people we used to be It's even harder to picture That you're not here next to me You … You said it's too late to make it. I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two? DOWNLOAD MP3 . It's even harder to picture. Sugar mp3 . The group was formed in 1994 as Kara's Flowers while its members were still in high school and originally consisted of Adam Levine (lead vocals, guitar), Jesse Carmichael (guitar, backing vocals) Mickey Madden (bass guitar) and Ryan Dusick (drums). Written by: Shellback; ADAM LEVINE; BENJAMIN LEVIN; More; Last update on: October 24, 2019. Wiz Khalifa - Payphone Lyrics. Artist: Maroon 5. Maroon 5 is an American pop rock band from Los Angeles, California. Highlight. Check out the amazing piece below. Payphone. FAVORITE (25 fans) Maroon 5. This song released as the lead single from their album Overexposed. Review: RIFF-it. Maroon 5: Payphone Meaning. It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me. rate and comment~! Payphone [CLEAN] Maroon 5, Wiz Khalifa Buy This Song. I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone? "He's already so huge, but he hasn't really done many big pop records, actually, so just the idea that he'd be interested in doing it was enough to get him involved. from album: Overexposed (2012) I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone? Payphone is the latest song written by Wiz Khalifa, Shellback, Robopop, Ammar Malik, benny blanco & Adam Levine and the singer of the Payphone song is Maroon 5. The song was written by Adam Levine, Benny Blanco, Ammar Malik, Robopop, Shellback, and Khalifa, and produced by Blanco and Shellback. ‘Payphone’ topped the UK Singles Charts becoming Maroon 5’s first UK chart topper selling over 866.000 copies. Maroon 5 - Payphone Album Lyrics; 1. While they were in high school, lead vocalist and guitarist Adam Levine, keyboardist Jesse Carmichael, bass guitarist Mickey Madden, and drummer Ryan Dusick formed a garage band called Kara's Flowers and released one album in 1997. Toggle. In the Know. Album: NRJ Extravadance 2012, Volume 2. Levine told MTV News he was glad the band bent the rules to get the Pittsburgh rapper. Then this article will be helpful for you to know the full Payphone Song lyrics. The people we used to be. Maroon 5 - Payphone lyrics .