Fool's Gold. Open . MEDIAN XL 1.F9b PATCH RELEASED! Wollt ihr Zeit und Arbeit sparen tragt eure Werte in die Median Mittelwert.xls Excel Tabelle ein. https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Abbreviations?oldid=19634. Paladin buff skill that launches lightning bolt at close enemies, dealing physical spell damage (not weapon based). Sometimes it is referred to as ilvl. The la(te)st major Median XL release, 1.F9 is available on the download page. Blood Hatred. A Necromancer summon, gifted with a slew of abilities, among them being its ability to reduce enemies' Attack Rating, thus reducing the amount of damage you and your minions take. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Strong Necromancer summon that have a chance to cast a lethal poison attack, and reanimates foes that he kills. The drop chance of Unique Mystic Orbs isn't affected by magic find. Grants a chance to reduce monsters life by a % [depends on enemy type and attack type]. Also the creator of Median/MedianXL. A.k.a. %gf. The drop ratio is roughly SU:SSU:SSSU = 10:4:1. ChuckNoRis Flying Polar Buffalo. Scorpion Blade, Starburst or Stormblast. Usually used when negotiating or advertisins a trade. A few very small bugfixes to 1.F9. classic Lord of Destruction. The documentation contains all information about items, classes, skills, uberquests and more. Strength Beyond Strength. Read. It’s a really easy set to obtain through doing K3K runs. A Barbarian skill which grants percentile bonus to all stats. The Unformed Land uberlevel charm. Teleports you and minions/hireling/totems to a targeted minion. See. Positive votes are usually called just cookie(s) or green cookies, but negative votes are usually called red cookies (because of the red color they produce). MEDIAN XL 1.F9b PATCH RELEASED! River of Flame. Item Level. If your character's attack or spell cast lasts for 5 frames, the character can attack 5 times per second. Voodoo Shot. Each item has a fixed quality level that is used on dropping and crafting. Median Mod Forum; Median XL - Teil II; Wenn dies dein erster Besuch im Diablo 3 Forum von inDiablo.de ist, lies bitte zuerst die Hilfe - Häufig gestellte Fragen durch. Scales of the Serpent. Death Projector Dungeon Uberquest and boss. (Honorific and crafted items gain double the bonus for the same level penalty). See entry. Doesn't work for bosses and some other creature types. Random Number Generator. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Lolmures -> old damage-cap-breaking Lemures. This video is unavailable. I have honorific belt and boots with all res, summon res, life, dmg in that order on both, I have TU4 dies metus goedengag, queen glass, umbarus jinx, I think I’ve grabbed all the charms and upgrades for them (2 charms, one upgrade each + anya). People put it at the start of the game or thread name, or in a chat channel. This is where the Level Challenges take place, as well as the 'Trial of Blood' of the Black Road Challenge. The Nephalem Rifts are endgame zones for gathering items and experience. Tran athulua has a drop bias for unique items - but not necessarily sacred uniques. A spell or skill which makes its target(s) better/stronger/etc. Sunstone of the Elements renamed "Elemental Prism" in M2017. Astrogha's Venom Stinger. Donated 1 time. Primary attribute that helps with hitting, avoid being hit, increases the damage of some weapons (mostly ranged) and is required to wear some items. An item modifier which increases your likelihood of finding items of magic or better quality. Sunstone(s). A Barbarian uberskill which increases your total defense rating by #% * # of runes in socketed into your equipment. Because there is plenty of information to be found in the documentation should you care to look - either on the website or in the various stickies/Q&A threads in the forums. Kabraxis. Hunting Banshee. Renamed Chapel of Vanity in M2017. Things have been going very well till now but the guide I'm following is starting to call for SSU and SSSU as I approach level 130 and I cannot seem to find a location that wants to drop many Sacred Unique items for me. Brother Laz uberboss renamed Archbishop Lazarus in M2017. 'Unique' Mystic Orbs. Can be increased with Dexterity and other means. A Necromancer uberskill which grants the targeted minion immortality and a large amount of Magic damage for the duration of the spell. Can be seen with 3rd party tools. what is K3K? His curse can be countered by the Forum Blessing™, granted to you when you post on the forum and QQ about your luck, especially if you open a new thread. The 4th skill in the Sorceress' Poison tree. Generally used to describe items from a previous patch, and has been significantly changed (for better or for worse) since then. These are only the locations of Act I. 100% physical to lightning conversion, hits multiple times. Going to take a break and go more tomorrow. The Island of the Sunless Sea is a Nephalem Rift accessed by going through the red portal created by the super unique Grubber Gheed's Mentor when he dies. A thrown knife creates a field of rifts around the point of impact. Wer seinen Totenbeschwörer schon … Nephalem Weapons. Read The ****ing Manual. Master Control System. Why? The skill granted to the Paladin for completing the Ennead Challenge. Du kannst auch jetzt schon Beiträge lesen. Renamed to Wyrmshot. Releases homing spikes around targeted minion. Means 'Rest in Peace'. So far no issues, but I want to be prepared. A Sorceress skill from the Fire tree. All Attributes. I am a new player in Median XL and I find myself in the situation of not being able to reset my points because I already spent them all with Akara, I don't even know how to drop "belladonna elixir", does anyone have any way to help me? Second: A useful tool for seeing/moving items and character from a save file. It can't get much better, and it won't get any better. Poison Length Reduced/Reduction. See also Max. As with SD, there's no standard useage. Class Charm. Diablo II. Lord Aldric Jitan Summoning Uberquest and boss. MEDIAN XL 1.F9 PATCH RELEASED! Klicke oben auf 'Registrieren', um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Uberlevel entrance moved to Torajan Jungle in M2017. Putting as many skill points into a skill as you can with '+Maximum Natural Skill Level' items/charms/skills. Some badges can be earend only for special events, competitions, being special or for doing something. Energy Factor. 20 | 0. He has since been moved to the Wretched Sands and renamed Xaxax. Thunder Slam, Titan Strike, Time Strike or Terror Strike. For uniques, when you hit tier 4, will cubing again with an AC reroll it? Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Cubing them with the appropriate item-type adds the listed bonus to it, as well as a level penalty (+4 for MOs, +10 for UMOs). Game Server. Unique items of tier 1-6, as distinct from Sacred Uniques. Watch Queue Queue. Makes you go faster. Primary attribute that increases your life and stamina. Offer. No need. (LC0 has been removed). It has no bonuses, but it gains max sockets and double the benefit from Mystics Orbs. Created by socketing a non-magical (read: grey) item with jewels + the appropriate Rune, last. Weapon Speed Modifier. Highly recommend if you haven’t gotten your mid-top tier items yet. Summons a Spirit of vengeance from a corpse. Assassin skill that grants avoid %. Increases your spell damage. Support Download . If there's an element, a '-', a number and possibly '%', it's this. Hier könnt ihr ihn runterladen. " Usually indicates the Kabraxis' Stone rune. Legacy of Blood - Summoning Uberquest or charm. Once you enter a game, the GS number is shown, and you can find it in the chat history list, as well. Welcome to the subreddit for Median XL, join our community to discuss about the full-conversion Diablo II mod. A.k.a. There are 5 sunstones, all related to same map: Level Challenge 1 or Tran Athulua uberquest. Vroooom! Or are you stuck with what you get sort of thing? An Amazon passive skill which slows attackers and grants a chance of uninterruptible attacks. Only works on the direct hit of a melee weapon. Deadly Strike or Destroyer Shaman. Als Median sieht man dann meistens das arithmetische Mittel der beiden Werte der Mitte an. You should be able to get through most of the non-uberquest parts of Hell with tiered uniques that suite your build uptiered to max, and maybe some items orbed for resistances (I usually use some trashy ammy/rings with low level req and fill them up with resistances, your mileage may vary if you've actually found some useful jewelry early on), To make or upgrade tiered unique gear, look in the documentation at the recipe list, Any unique item + Catalyst of Disenchantment → Arcane Shards + Catalyst of Disenchantment, Any non-sacred item + Oil of Enhancement + Arcane Crystal x2 → reroll item as unique, Non-sacred weapon/armor + Arcane Crystal → reroll as next higher tier. Makes a corpse explode, damaging and freezing enemies around it. Yshari Sanctum Uberlevel. Second is a demon type monster considered by many to be the most useful reanimate, for it's Demon Blood aura. The first is an oskill that sacrifices a target minion to create a weapon-damage shock nova. Generally used as a synonym for OP, which, while not literally accurate, usually is, anyway. Defensive Harmony. Diese Matrixformel sollte das gewünschte Ergebnis bringen. See the. Once a game is created on our TSW realm it's automatically assigned to a Game Server. I'm brand new to Median XL and started a Summoner Barb for my first character. short for '+% Spell Damage. Sacred Unique Gothic Plate. As with ER, there's no standard useage. Should I respec at a certain point to unholy melee? Woosh... Gold Find. Median XL Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. (see TG) OR Fool's Gold. Empyrean Band. Similar to Way of the Gryphon, except with fire damage instead, and not an uberskill. Hardcore. OR Random Number God — Blesses you when you least expect it, and curses you when you pray to him. Primary attribute that helps with dealing more damage and is required to wear some items. By transmuting all the bags, it creates the Six Angel Bag charm. Immolation Bomb. Life on Striking. Also gives a velocity bonus. Depending on the context, it can mean an affix' affix level, or an item affix level. Target Takes Additional Damage. Imagine that. This version only works on Median XL: Sigma Run as administrator! Eternal Bone Pile. Teleports to a corpse, creating a shockwave nova. Drops from the boss - Juris Khan. Infernal Machine Dungeon Uberquest and boss. It can't get much better, and it won't get any better. NextDelay. Third generation of Sacred Unique items. Bartuc is the boss. Common Posting Badge. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Imbalanced. It is inhabited by Slain Souls and its eastern half is dominated by the Corrupted Abbey. Attack Rating. There's no cap for it's % chance. If there is lag, you can manually choose the server you play on (eg. Blessed Life or Bloodlust. HonorTheRaid Cultist. Stick to Duncraig if you are looking for sacred uniques and go to k3k for the set items would be my advice. The Ennead Challenge could also be considered a sort of level challenge since it must be done before character level 80. Ghosts of Old Bremmtown Uberlevel. Last Necromancer crossbow skill. Kingdom of Shadow Uberlevel charm. A higher Light Radius makes your surroundings more illuminated. The 'upvote' or 'like' on the forum, usually seen by the green-red stripe to the right of a post, or the "Cookie" label under a user's avatar/name. Dexterity. Tiered Uniques. Thank you, I’m following sumodin guide, I just killed hell Baal. Veil King. QOL in linux issues. Grants a % chance that your attacks will continue to damage the enemy. If there's an element, a '+', a number and possibly a '%', it's this. You could almost say it's like 'going on a tangent' while in a conversation. Needed to be able to use some cube recipes. Die Tabelle errechnet die Werte automatisch. An Assassin skill that drops a stationary bomb at the character's feet, after three seconds explodes, sending a ring of fireballs out to impact on anything nearby. Median XL v005 on polish private realm - d2trade realm forums.d2trade.pl Usually followed by the item name. Ignore Target's Defense. 66. 110% WDM on Bear Claw, 50% WDM on Thunderslam. Drops from any of the two bosses - Inarius or Malthael. NextHit. The drop ratio is roughly SU:SSU:SSSU = 10:4:1. First is an item modifier which grants a % chance to double your physical damage. Watch Queue Queue Master Control System (MCS) is the boss. Obtainable by disenchanting uniques and set items. More resistance to a specific element reduces the damage gained from it. one closer to you) by entering gs# in game description when creating it, or set it permanently with the /gs # command in chat. Simple, assured method of creation via Cube. Median XL Offline Tools adds a nice way to manipulate character save files. Experience. The la(te)st major Median XL release, 1.F9 is available on the download page. It's the SSSU Gothic Plate, known mainly for having the 'Area Effect Attack' property. It indicates use of a skill(, usually,) that (is so powerful, it) makes the game a joke. Area of Effect. This page was last edited on 16 February 2010, at 05:57. Teleports and freezes enemies in an area. When you give or take someone's cookies, your cookie count doesn't change. The first is a item modifier that grants a % chance that, when attacking, if you're hit, the attack won't be interrupted. Strength Factor. An unholy Paladin skill which casts multiple fire damage missiles after a melee attack, provided Terror Strike has been activated. Median Mod Forum; Median XL - Teil II; Wenn dies dein erster Besuch im Diablo 3 Forum von inDiablo.de ist, lies bitte zuerst die Hilfe - Häufig gestellte Fragen durch. Usually used when negotiating or advertisins a trade. Common Supporter Badge . Renamed as Fireball Sentry, and now is created at target point and continuously fire... fireballs before exploding. People usually put it in the game name to tell people to read the game description for trade details, or they say it in the channel, in which case it means "read my character description for more details". Shadow Refuge. Used on dropping and crafting. There are 2 sets of 3 runes each, that cannot be cubed, and can only drop in a specific area, and only in Destruction. Carpet of Spiders. Wolf Companion. Usually used for req lvl, meaning Required Level. Sacred Unique Ring. Only one cookie can be given or taken per day, and per post (except admins, who can give unlimited cookies per day, but still only one per post). Beads of the Snake King. Total Character Defense. Duncraig is a haunted city accessible from the Church of Dien-Ap-Sten via the Subterranean Corridor. 3 posts • Page 1 of 1. First is a holy Paladin passive skill which grants physical damage reduction and resistance, as well as an improved healing rate from apples. Means that something is restored over time, usually Life, Mana or Stamina. Crushing Blow. An item modifier. Perfect Being. Barbarian uberskill which grants elemental damage to the party, based on the caster stats. Necromancer warp strike skill that deals poison damage. K3k has a drop bias for shrines and set items. Not actually just a Median acronym, this refers to the character screen (where you assign and view your stats such as strength), there are many situations where the information it gives is misleading or false. A Druid Uberskill which increases spell damage by a factor of the Druid's strength (attribute). Du kannst auch jetzt schon Beiträge lesen. On Nightmare difficulty, the Ennead Challenge takes place in this location, which is instead accessible by killing Mephisto in the Durance of Hate. Save others time / aggravation, and yourself the flames / looking stupid for asking an answered, obvious question. Putting as many skill points into a skill as you can. Casts an ice spirit that hunts down random enemies. The SoV has a very beneficial aura, and creates random allied Reanimates. Median XL: Sigma - Patch Σ 1.7.0 - Game; General; Damage Shrink; Energy Factor; Engine; Monsters; Mercenaries; Endgame Quests; Nephalem Rifts; Dungeons; Characters; General; Amazon; Assassin; Barbarian; Druid; Necromancer; Paladin; Sorceress; Item Only Skills; Items; General; Sacred Uniques; Sets; Runewords; Game General Damage Shrink . The second is a Barbarian poison/slow stance (aura). Armor of the Old Religion. Untwinked means the opposite, playing the game normally. 6 Kommentare 6. schmiddi1967 20.11.2016, 18:12. This tool enables you to calculate all your character's speed breakpoints in a simple, straightforward manner. Affix Level. It also adds flat fire/cold/light elemental if the player already has those elemental damage from another source. Median XL features dozens of new locations which host multiple endgame quests where the map layout actually comes into play. (you're) whining. Always loyal to the Diablo lore, you can find new areas such as Heaven and the realms of Hell, the new town of Caldeum and fallen cities such as Duncraig, Viz-jun and Toraja. Old Assassin bomb skill which fires a laser that does cold damage. Second is the innate Amazon skill, which boosts elemental and weapon damage. Drops from the boss - Master Control System. Softcore. Currency for trading trading items and services. Absorb. Illumination. Not buyable, obtainable as a drop only, these powerful Mystic Orbs grant multiple bonuses for a higher level penalty. 1 | 0. Dropped by Act Bosses on Terror and Destruction difficulty. 3. Valthek is the boss. For the first: there are three Level Challenges in Median XL, which reward the player for … Sacred Armor. An ingame chat command, which emulates multiple players in a Single or TCP-IP game, in regards to monster stats, Exp gained, item drops. Sorceress Skill. First two are Assassin skills. Toraja: Krys, Auhe, Sha'ad. These Slain Souls are weaker than those in the Corrupted Abbey and have a chance to drop the Ring of the Five, a component of Assur's Bane, the source of the skill Purify. Check LFAQ (see entry) for the formula. Klicke oben auf 'Registrieren', um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Lolsummons -> old MO oSkill summons. Lying Character Screen/Sheet. I decided to get in a nice chill run on a single player character in order to familiarize myself with the end-game content before hopping in to TSW. Similar to NextDelay, except recorded on the missile (I think). These are: Fauztinville: Taha, Ghal, Qor. To give a (low level) character powerful items that, while being able to use, it should not be able to gain yet. Inarius is the name of the Summoning Uberquest on the same location and the boss is Inarius' ghost (also refered to as just Inarius). Grants a chance to cast when the appropriate condition is met. Currency used for trading items and real money on the forum. Now no longer 'secret', the first S is now also used as 'Second', since they're the 2nd of two itemtype's possible SUs in the documentation. These are more rare than SSU. Woher ich das weiß: Beruf – IT-Administrator (i.R.) Heroic bosses have a shield that makes them invulnerable, but it drops immunities from time to time. Soul Shatter or Snake Stance. Screen-shot (can be taken by pressing Print Screen button - sometimes labeled as Prt Sc). Need not be all-caps. ^^ #1 1 year. Off-Topic or Offline Tools. Summoning Uberquest and boss. Has a chance to atomize the target, dealing heavy damage. :mod: Patch 1.F9b ist draußen. Quality Level. Rune Word. Renamed Nephalem Spirit and changed to an untargetable summon in M2017. Refers to Diablo II with the expansion but without any modifications. This endgame area is guarded by six Sunless Angels who each drop an Angel Bag. The % of a weapon's damage that a skill does, e.g. NextDelay actually is recorded on the target rather than the missile, meaning that multiple skills with NextDelay will interfere with each other. Faster Run/Walk. Inarius is the boss. To get arcane shards and arcane crystal, farming Nihlathak is probably fastest. Sacred Uniques. Specific gear I should keep an eye out for to trade or keep for other better builds? Seal of the Nephalem Kings. Mountain King. Light Radius. The charms that drop from Necromancers in K3KBA. Vessel of Judgement. Startled Witch Dungeon Uberquest. The drop ratio is roughly SU:SSU:SSSU = 10:4:1. That said, I'm having problems with keyboard shortcuts. Der Median wird wie folgt definiert: $\ x_{0,5} = x_{(n+1)\over 2} $, wenn n ungerade ist, und $\ x_{0,5}= {1 \over 2} \cdot (x_{n \over 2} + x_{{n\over 2}+1}) $, wenn n gerade ist. Klicke oben auf 'Registrieren', um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Used for the Monster Tokens challenge. Used to make Arcane Crystals  for some recipes. Play with your friends and participate in ladders, special events and competitions. Median XL ist eine komplette Überarbeitung von Diablo 2. Crafting Point. Read-only. For the second, see above. Way of the Spider. Shatter the Flesh. RequiemLux Team Member. Join the online Median XL community! LOLzon). Way of the Phoenix. Attacks you if it's killed. SC can also mean Soft-Core, read below. Supermax. Sometimes can be used to refer collectively to SU/SSU/SSSU items. Also available to Nihlathak. Most badges are obtained automatically when their condition is met. Sacred Unique Ceremonial Armor. Resistance. Originated in Starcraft, where pressing Ctrl+Q+Q immediately exits the program. Also known (incorrectly) as NHD, or Next Hit Delay. He used to be called Chrysaor. Hier könnt ihr ihn runterladen. " Charm from Bull Prince Rodeo Heroic boss. Hades Gate. Astrogha Heroic boss' charm. An uberlevel in the Twin Seas, accessed through the Halls of the Dead. An Assassin uberskill which improves the damage of lightning spells, and adds bonus lightning damage to the character's weapon (or fist). OR Forum Gold. It used to be able to achieve a longer duration. I've got medianxl running in linux, and for the most part really enjoy it. Assault on Mount Arreat Summoning Uberquest boss. Weakens its target(s). Level Challenge. For the second, see below. Can refer to the Summoning Uberquest boss Zorun Tzin too ("Secret" Chry). Bend the Shadows. Need. Black Road Challenge. It's called like that to mean the opposite of Hardcore. Wychwind. Uninterruptible Attack or Unholy Armor. A Necromancer skill. one-handed/two-handed/bow/etc, NOT sword/mace/claw/etc] have different attack rates. An Uberlevel in the Spider Forest, replacing what was the Arachnid Lair in classic Lord of Destruction. Throws several auto-targeting knives. If you want further details about quests, NPCs, monsters and bosses, then see the Act Iarticle. Watch Queue Queue. A "Secret" sacred unique amulet. An Assassin skill which periodically launches a volley of weapon-damage shurikens at the closest X enemies, where X is the number of points spent in Queen of Blades. Used when advertising a trade. Doing Tran Ath, K3K and Fautz while droping my first Qor. short for '-% Enemy Resist. TIERED UNIQUES. =MEDIAN(WENN((A2:A185<14)*(B2:B185="weiblich");D2:D185;"")) Achtung Matrixfrormel mit … Great Rune. Multiplies your total Defense. Heroic Shield. 0. View entire discussion ( 16 comments) More posts from the MedianXL community. NOTE: I play offline. Watch Queue Queue r/MedianXL: Welcome to the subreddit for Median XL, join our community to discuss about the full-conversion Diablo II mod. TSW Gold or Trade Gold. Forum Gold. Strength. Originally (ex-)Secret Sacred Uniques. %mf, Mystic Orb, a cube reagent that may be purchased from one vendor in each act. Brother Laz. You have to have at least 1 cookie and 10 posts to be able to give or take cookies. Barbarian skill that summons a untargetable wolf which inflicts Doom on foes and grants bonuses from spirit guide when nearby. Each badge has 3 tiers, the higher tiers being more difficult to reach. The stats of each unique depend on the tier of the base item: higher tier versions of the same unique are improved in all aspects, but have higher requirements. Way of the Gryphon. An Amazon Bow skill. Check. Assassin skill which grants damage reduction and increased velocity and damage for a short period. Similar to Way of the Phoenix, except with poison damage instead. A primary attribute that increases your mana and helps you deal more damage with spells. (Naturally, Witch can also refer to countess and open map witches.). A Druid skill. An Amazon Uberskill. It is populated by all kinds of skeletons and totems which increase the skeletons life by 100% with their aura. Unholy Armor or Uninterruptible Attack. Timered. Die Mod führt unter anderem über 30 neue Fähigkeiten pro Klasse und tausende Items ein. Faerie Fire. =MEDIAN(F2:F185) Ich grübel nochmal über eine Lösung ohne Hilfsspalte, kann aber nichts versprechen. The item was changed for a reason, so using Legacy items in considered cheating. Cow Level Heroic Level. Queen of Blades. Kurast 3000 BA is a Nephalem Rift accessible via a portal located in the Torajan Jungles. Storm Crows. An item modifier, does what it says. Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors. Usually used when negotiating a trade. MEDIAN XL 1.F9 PATCH RELEASED! the /server command will show a list of servers and their corresponding number. Usually happens when players use their strong characters to give items to their new ones. Median XL 2012 v1.3.1 Englisch: "Median XL" ist eine Diablo 2-Modifikation, welche dem Action-Rollenspiel einen neuen Touch verleiht. A cube-crafted item (see cube recipe list for creation recipe). Removed Assassin skill. Usually followed by the item name. A few very small bugfixes to 1.F9. This video is unavailable. Called Holy Armor before, grants huge magic and physical damage reduction, to the point of immortality [in most situations, but you CAN die] for a short period. That thing you need to get to the next level, gained by killing enemies, finishing quests and consuming some items. also %ctc. Beads of the Snake Queen. A property of certain skills designed to prevent them from hitting an excessive number of times (for example, with piercing skills). Previously called Total Char Damage. Cryo Beam. Usually you'll see 'LC0', 'LC1' or 'LC2', check the documentation for details. The default game mode, where you can die as many times as you want. Runemaster. Currency used for trading items and real money on the d2jsp forum. Posted over 1.000 messages. Open Wounds. e.g. Definition Median. Barbarian melee skill that degenerates player health in exchange for losim and pierces enemy resistances. King Koth. Bull Prince Rodeo (BPR) is the boss. Reduces poison length by a %. Enhanced Weapon Damage. Replaced by Firedance. Increases your spell damage. Rathma's Chosen. If you are selling an item you might get this as a whisper asking you what you need in exchange for said item. Median XL lohnt sich für Hardcore-Fans von Diablo 2, schon wegen der vielen abgefahrenen neuen Spielweisen. Popular tiered unique ring. while mechanically similar, Arrow Swarm is a WDM skill whereas Forked Lightning is not. Required. Spirit of Vengeance. EWD's (see entry) Defensive counterpart. Also available as oskill and as proc on a rather large amount of items. Renamed Widowmaker in M2017.