Jasmine Mohr (verified owner) – March 19, 2020. 40 00 ea; Pre Order; 600MG. 57 ($174.13/Ounce) FREE Shipping. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. This is a sealed pre packaged product donated to the Church of The Holy Smoke and should be considered for religious sacrament only. Description Reviews (0) Description. VAPE. Net … Tear, share, and enjoy! 600 MG Value Size Resealable Worlds Dankest Gummi Worm Errlli Sour Brite Crawlers. They are overwhelming coated in that sour powder stuff that you see on candy ever now and then. This is the best edible I’ve had in a long while when it comes to potency and long lasting. $20 Each. Be the first to review “MEDICATED SKITTLES – 400 MG THC” Cancel reply. This baby packs a mouthwatering sour tropical citrus flavor with a fruity candy bubblegum exhale. Skittles Candy, Sours, 5.7 Ounce (Pack of 12) 4.6 out of 5 stars 50. Everyone’s favorite stoniest medicated treat is perfect … Now available from Purple Penthouse Weed Delivery, these Sour Skittles taste EXACTLY like the non-THC version. 400MG,MEDICATED SOUR SKITTLES. Available in Original, Wild Berry, Seattle Mix, and Zombie flavors. 600mg sour hard candies take with caution very strong. Sour Skittles, also known as “Sour Skittles 20,” is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created through a cross of the classic. Skittles is extremely difficult to find, but it is well worth the search. The more you smoke this strain, the more your brain becomes active. These medical Nerds Ropes are infused with 400 mg of active THC. 450MG THC. Each 400mg bag packs a powerful punch surprising even the most veteran of smokers. People who smoke this strain will experience relatively quick high, accompanied by a subtle head-focus. However, prospective growers can get clippings from mature, healthy plants to successfully grow genetically identical “clones.” Although thorough research is still lacking on how to cultivate Skittlez, growers should recognize that it can be successfully grown indoors or outdoors in a hot, humid climate. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Skittlez consists of a high-THC count alone, thus providing a massive ‘entourage effect’ which is better than higher-THC-testing flowers. As you begin to feel high, symptoms like stress, depression, and anxiety begin to soothe. Sour Skittlez Strain is a lovely, pungent and balanced indica hybrid strain which started when the 3rd Gen Fam gifted “Brandon” a cut of Zkittlez. Be the first to review “400mg THC CANDY EDIBLES by TEAR AND SHARE – SOUR SKITTLES” Cancel reply. Dose responsibly! Your email address will not be published. Skittlez is not very suitable for novice users due to its high THC level. Mota 1:1 Tropical Jellies $ 20.00. Tropical Skittles Edibles 400mg THC. Zkittlez can also be used by medical cannabis patients, particularly patients with zoned-in mental issues like attention deficit disorders. Skittles Crazy Sour Pouch - 174g - Pack of 4 (174g x 4 Pouches) 3.9 out of 5 stars 17. Sale! we stop taking orders at 6pm. Sour Skittles are basically just Original SKittles except for one addition. Medicated Errlli gummies are carefully dosed with 600mg THC of the highest cannabis grade products to ensure the best experience possible. Try the best tasting candy in Washington DC and feel good with medicated Zkittles. These medical Nerds Rope Bites are infused with 600 mg of active THC, making this one mighty awesome candy edible that only takes 60 minutes to fully kick in! ... 150 mg, 300 mg, 600 mg. Get it as soon as Sat, Dec 5. This type of cerebral high seems like the perfect way to conduct difficult task like house chores. Dosage Facts: Total dosage is 600mg THC, pieces per can vary. Add to cart . Gardeners who want to enjoy the bud’s shades of purple are recommended to leave their plants out in the cold just before flowering begins. I think these would be better because there’s no sour coating on them that will make my fingers sticky. Elevation THC Gummy Bears $ 20.50. Other options New from $16.76. Category: Edibles Tag: THC Edible candies nerds skittles Airheads Sour patch WarHeads. 8 expected a Zkittlez strain to be more fruity but I'm glad I got this strain and not the grape ape x grapefruit cross of "Sour Diesel" but this stuff from BC is absolutely amazing. If you're a fan of a super sour flavor and a lifted high, look no further – Sour Skittles is exactly what you need and more. I am impressed with how delicious each flavored THC rope are and how fresh they were. This strain also increases appetite, thus helping people with eating problems and treatments like chemotherapy. Also will you review the America Mix soon? $9.29 $ 9. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. At first I was very eager to try Sour Skittles out, I mean every candy these days seems to be better when sour. 4.6 out of 5 stars 3,690. Reviews There are no reviews yet. This distortion leads to atmospheric enhancements suitable for watching movies or playing music. Medicated Gushers, Blue Raspberry Sour Punch, Peach Sour Patch, Watermelon Sour Patch and Sour Terp Gummy Worms. It was produced by crossing a primal grape-flavored strain and another local grapefruit-tasting strain containing with fuel. Rated 5 out of 5. medicated, 500mg. Sour Skittles, also known as “Sour Skittles 20,” is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created through a cross of the classic Sour Diesel X Bubble Gum strains.