This exclamation mark dashboard warning light illuminates when the ignition has been switched on but a door is open. Read with us! Correction procedure: Adjust the tire inflation pressure to the specified level. First, it indicates a fault in the vehicle’s Stability Control System, as well as a slip indicator. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Click here for more. Warning light name: Tesla brakes warning light. Ensure all doors are closed and try the ignition again. Log In Sign Up. How serious is the seatbelt warning light? What is this please. 13. broberty New Posts: 19 Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 4:26 pm Drives: Polo GTI Location: South. It's next to the trip mileage. 29 years of experience. Here is a list of the Car warning signs. In case the light does not turn off even if the tire inflation pressure is adjusted, have the system checked by your Toyota dealer. Description: This red exclamation mark represents the brake fault icon. Can someone help me out and tell me what it is? My car has 160000 miles. It could be the door, hood or trunk ajar, as you said. We have created this dashboard lights meaning guide and will show you how to deal with an engine light, airbag warning light, ABS light and all of the other car warning signs on your Peugeot dashboard.