See more ideas about Hair care tips, Hair, Natural hair styles. Go watch. Purchases made from links to Sally Beauty and Amazon are compensated. Right now. There’s a new #curlygirl collection out in the market and I got my hands on it! […], Start 2016 off right! MoKnowsHair Curl Collection Curl Hydrator Shampoo, Scalp + Curl Clarifier and Curl Co-Wash + Conditioner are 50% off @sallybeauty today!! You can find the Spin for Perfect Skin brush here:  http://vpwow.com/m70clean for the discounted price of $30. We can all suffer from a little product junkie-ism (admit it, you’ve been there! Hair Care Regimen. If you're a Wash and Go girl this is a great gel for you. 2b. The goal of the wet look is clean, slick defined curls, and how this style turns out is determined by how you set it up. Wash and Go Techniques. November 11, 2019 Mo "Wash-N-Go" Curly Styles, MoKnowsHair Curl Collection Comments Off on Wash-N-Go Like A Pro Purchases made from links to Sally Beauty or Amazon are compensated. On my channel. Wash-n-go tutorials playlist is on my YouTube channel featuring these products. ***PLEASE WATCH IN HD FOR THE BEST QUALITY*** Hey loves, welcome back to my YouTube channel and if you're new thankyouu so much for stopping by! Jun 9, 2020 - Explore MoKnowsHair's board "Haircare and products I use ", followed by 5623 people on Pinterest. #moknowshair #moknowshair4aveda #mixedchickshair #hydrasteam #washngo #thecutlife. Jun 9, 2020 - Hairstyles created by me!. Gotta fit it in where I can ‍♀️...with salon and travel,…” TEXTURE WAVY (2a-2c) Forms a loose “S” very easily straightened. 4,834 Likes, 184 Comments - Monica (@moknowshair) on Instagram: “NEW TUTORIAL: My updated, voluminous version of my wash-n-go with MoKnowsHair Curl Collection! She just showed us that it is possible to have a short, inexpensive wash day. 2,551 885. 4 years ago; 270 notes # thecutlife # hydrasteam # mixedchickshair # moknowshair4aveda # washngo # moknowshair; Good times at the @official_darkandlovely holiday soirée last night! As you can see, the curls are defined, shiny, smooth, and still soft to the touch, no crunchy stuff. In this tutorial, I walk you through my updated wash-n-go (since that’s what I do 95% of the time) and show you the products I use, how, and when. 4,834 Likes, 184 Comments - Monica (@moknowshair) on Instagram: “NEW TUTORIAL: My updated, voluminous version of my wash-n-go with MoKnowsHair Curl Collection! Also see the new Raedia Skin Brush with silicone brush head and ventilated travel case (70% off, code mo70). . Total style time was about two hours and 15 minutes. This website uses cookies to improve user experience. CURLY (3a-3c) Forms a definite “S” shaped like a corkscrew. With our Moisture L.O.C. Nothing like smart, beautiful, hilarious … My curls were left super shiny and very defined. Benefit of Categories. Video Education. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy. NEW TUTORIAL: Watch as I give my non-believing friend @scmvwb the perfect wash-n-go with @camillerosenaturals! Date published: 2020-09-28 . And I’m ready to go! To preserve my wash-n-go, I sleep in the pineapple, then take down in the morning and fluff. Hair Typing. Five Ways To Wear Your Wash-N-Go. I’m sure Houston’s humidity is about to try me with this rain, but it’s cool…Bob pins and ponytail holders are on-deck! She just showed us that it is possible to have a short, inexpensive wash day. Wash-n-go perfection, courtesy of @camillerosenaturals products, on my girl @scmvwb! February 18, 2020 Mo "Wash-N-Go" Curly Styles, Color, MoKnowsHair Curl Collection Comments Off on Gray Blending + Wash-N-Go Purchases made from links to Sally Beauty and Amazon are compensated. Wash-N-Go on Coily Natural Hair. While there are several different ones, only two work great in … 4 years ago; 270 notes # thecutlife # hydrasteam # mixedchickshair # moknowshair4aveda # washngo # moknowshair; Good times at the @official_darkandlovely holiday soirée last night! 2c. [ February 18, 2020 ] Gray Blending + Wash-N-Go "Wash-N-Go" Curly Styles [ January 22, 2020 ] Baby Curl Care + Style MoKnowsHair Curl Collection Search for: 2c. That’s right… using the products she created. Shop recommended products from MoKnowsHair on Amazon.com. Let me just say that reading is fundamental guys! For maximum hold and moisture, pair it with our Kurl Defining Creme. Products: MoKnowsHair Curl Collection Scalp + […], Learn how to achieve a quick, voluminous wash-n-go using the MoKnowsHair Curl Collection. In this tutorial, I show you how I blend gray hair with dimension on shine on my friend and lifestyle influencer, Mel Burgos with MoKnowsHair Curl Collection. TEXTURE WAVY (2a-2c) Forms a loose “S” very easily straightened. HOME ; ABOUT About Abena Mission & Purpose. MoKnowsHair always gives the best hairstyling tips for revealing our best curls. IF (and only if) you live more than 50 miles from the location, you can schedule a Skype consultation by leaving your Skype ID in … Kid Friendly. Pour celles qui ne connaissent pas le vocabulaire nappy, Wash and go (Lavez et Partez en anglais) est le fait de se coiffer de manière à définir ses boucles. Although I review lots of different products, I have a staple set that I use regularly to maintain the health of my hair. Press play! MoKnowsHair Curl Smoothing Pudding The MoKnowsHair Curl Smoothing Pudding worked great in my hair for a wash and go, but it’s designed to be used for twist-outs, braid-outs or any other style. Hair steaming is the most effective way to install and maintain moisture and improve elasticity. In this tutorial, I show you how to create an easy half-up, half-down style with MoKnowsHair Curl Collection. It took me a while to figure out the right product mix and drying method for my hair, but I finally came up with a way to wash-n-go that gives me beautiful results every time!. NEW TUTORIAL: My new wash-n-go with MoKnowsHair Curl Collection! Cleanse Condition Styling Detangling Shed Hairs Prepare for Bed Next Day fluffing Steaming. The wash-n-go is my favorite go-to style because it’s easy, lasts for days, and takes little to no maintenance. Wash-N-Go like a pro with MoKnowsHair Curl Collection! In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to get the wet look using the MoKnowsHair curl collection. The best product for a wash and go that creates hold and definition, but still remains soft is Eco Style Gel! Jan 7, 2016 - Explore MoKnowsHair's board "Hair Care Tips", followed by 5263 people on Pinterest. In this tutorial, I show how to set your curls on my friend and fellow content creator Annisa LiMara and give you lots of tips to wash-n-go like a pro using the MoKnowsHair Curl Collection! In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to get the wet look using the MoKnowsHair curl collection. Learn about how she came to be a naturally curly guru. 2a. En fonction du type de cheveux, la technique de réalisation du wash and go va varier. Products (linked to related video or post): You can find the Scalp Invigorator here: http://vpwow.com/m50hair for the discount price of $18. Products: MoKnowsHair Curl Collection Scalp + Curl Clarifier […], Copyright © 2020 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes, Top 5 Tips for Length Retention + Wash-N-Go Routine, MoKnowsHair Curl Collection Scalp + Curl Clarifier, MoKnowsHair Curl Collection Co-Wash + Conditioner, MoKnowsHair Curl Collection Curl Styling Potion, MoKnowsHair Curl Collection Curl Setting Gel, Red by Kiss Professional 1875 Watt Hood Dryer. It took me a while to figure out the right product mix and drying method for my hair, but I finally came up with a way to wash-n-go that gives me beautiful results every time!. Have you seen the $20 wash and go regimen on 2 different hair types by Moknowshair? The MoKnowsHair Curl Collection is available in Sally Beauty stores and online at sallybeauty.com. I don’t know who these products are made for, but it’s not me! MoKnowsHair is a licensed cosmetologist and resource for textured hair care and styling. This multi use gel also works well for laying down edges. MoKnowsHair knows a thing or two about curly versatility. I am a morning workout girl, so if I am have a wash-n-go, I will diffuse my roots dry after my workout then add a bit of Chi Deep Brilliance Reflect, or Agadir Argan Oil Treatment, or Trader Joe’s Jojoba Oil to my ends and fluff. In this tutorial I talk more about the benefits of using steam for healthier hair and […], Copyright © 2020 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes, Top 5 Tips for Length Retention + Wash-N-Go Routine, Ouidad Superfruit Renewal Clarifying Shampoo, Cleansing Oil Shampoo and Curl Recovery Melt-Down Extreme Repair Mask, ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer, Carol’s Daughter Lisa’s Elixir Fortifying Scalp Spray, FHI Heat Platform Nano Salon Pro 2000 Hair Dryer, Hair Health with Kiss Red Pro Hair Therapy Steamer, SoftSheen-Carson Hydra Steam shampoo, mask, leave-in and finishing oil (discontinued), Chi Deep Brilliance Reflect (discontinued). Stock up for some hydrating, strengthening cleansing! That’s right… using the products she created. How I Achieve My Wash-N-Go by MoKnowsHair Discussion in 'Beauty Guru Alley' started by 3rdCoast, Aug 24, 2014. As you can […] Tips and tutorials for beautiful, healthy hair. Learn more about MoKnowsHair's favorite products. I wear my hair natural (wash n go) but my hair was unbearably frizzy before it even fully dried. Mar 29, 2015 - MoKnowsHair is a licensed cosmetologist and resource for textured hair care and styling. The wash-n-go is my favorite go-to style because it’s easy, lasts for days, and takes little to no maintenance. Wash-n-go tutorials playlist is on my YouTube channel featuring these products. Nothing like smart, beautiful, hilarious … . Jun 7, 2015 - MoKnowsHair is a licensed cosmetologist and resource for textured hair care and styling. The goal of the wet look is clean, slick defined curls, and how this style turns out is determined by how you set it up. “What is my hair type?” – A Practical Approach, In this tutorial I use my tried and true silk roller wrap method to straighten my hair, this time using Aveda’s Smooth Infusion line. Le wash and go est la coiffure à faire pour être tendance l’été. #MoKnowsHair #sallybeauty Have you seen the $20 wash and go regimen on 2 different hair types by Moknowshair? If you prefer Twist Outs or Braid Outs, this is the perfect gel for you. […], Purchases made from links to Sally Beauty or Amazon are compensated. Although I review lots of different products, I have a staple set that I use regularly to maintain the health of my hair. The fragrance is way too heavy and the products did nothing to moisturize or protect my hair. Learn more about MoKnowsHair's favorite products. Mo Knows Hair But Lying on Her Texture? Featured products: Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner Aveda […], Purchases from links to Sally Beauty and Amazon are compensated. Mo Knows Hair Preview. The Latest Hair Industry News, Product Reviews, Giveaways and More from NY based stylist and blogger Ashanté Nicole. October 10, 2019 Mo "Wash-N-Go" Curly Styles, MoKnowsHair Curl Collection, Product Line Reviews Comments Off on Voluminous Wash-N-Go Purchases made from … 5,121 Likes, 46 Comments - Monica (@moknowshair) on Instagram: “Wet versus dry; wash day on a Tuesday! Because everyone has different curl types, not every has the same wash n go results. #moknowshair #moknowshair4aveda #mixedchickshair #hydrasteam #washngo #thecutlife. In this tutorial I show you the process for returning previously lightened hair to a darker hue along with hair cutting information and style tips! What is Porosity Characteristics of Porosity Porosity Test Products for Porosity. Volumunous Wash&Go using Mo Knows Hair . See more ideas about Natural hair styles, Hair styles, Hair beauty. In this tutorial, I restore the hair after a protective style and wash-n-go type 3C hair.