That means you¹re hearing music the way it was originally heard by the artist in the studio. To spot a fake pair of Beats headphones, start with the external packaging. Like REALLY good fakes. It usually says "Beats By Dre" on the headphones. ... *USED* Beats by Dr. Dre PRO STUDIO MONSTER Over the Ear … Yes, it should be fine. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Generally, as said in the article, you should avoid third party retailers like Amazon. Many fake headphone manufacturers put all of the effort into making the headphones look right that they forget about things like the carrying case. The previous price was $299.99. $32.00. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/47\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/47\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/aid5799218-v4-728px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Beats By Dre Studio headphones feature a Beats Logo on the inside of the headband. To protect buyers of Beats we've come up with a list of ways to tell if Beats are fake. I am from the UK and received genuine Studios with the 'overseas' packaging which Monster themselves informed me of over the phone. They are great. Buy Genuine Refurbished Beats. $32.00. Or is your Beats Updater not recognizing headphones? wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Will the Beats be fake if I bought them from a big box store? The New Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless came after Monster was gone and it has a different shape-model. Categories & Filters. There were some very small differences (the “beats” logo, for example, was slightly darker on the real version), but you couldn’t tell if your Beats were real or fake based upon the video comparison. Post your items for free. Read on to make sure that the Beats you have are real and genuine Beats. Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2014 First you need to know that this version of Studio (WIRELESS) was never released to stores like BestBuy, because it was never made (wireless - studio) by Monster/Beats. What's the difference? They are not just lower quality, but sound can be unbalanced. On REAL Beats, the serial number is on the right ear. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. After I ran the above program on my computer, the program didn’t recognize my fake Beats. I'm not confirming whether or not your Beats Studio is fake or not, but I did want to say the following: I have received two Beats Studio headphone samples directly from Monster Cable. Simply go through the steps to provide feedback and the seller will give you your money back. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/9b\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-11-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-11-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/9b\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-11-Version-2.jpg\/aid5799218-v4-728px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-11-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. $75.00. The sound of the studio. I'm pretty sure fakes of this new one are also on the way. It is made in 2 color combination which is black in 90% and Red in 10%. However, the actual number and the things around the number all looked real. This is an on-ear style headphone. Again, if the Beats Updater doesn’t recognize the headphones, there is a good chance your Beats are fake. Use this site to see if your Beats Studio Wireless fake. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. $220. Up and down for volume, centre single, double and triple click for play and skip functions. Did you know you can read answers researched by wikiHow Staff? If you don’t want to buy them on Amazon (I actually needed my Beats right away), I went to Target and they price-matched the Beats from Amazon. After the Beats are not recognized by the Beat Updater, it will give you some troubleshooting steps. Every model and version of Beats has slightly different packaging. NOT WIRELESS 2 A Headphone Beats vs Beats. On first look, fake Beats headphones and real Beats headphones look quite similar. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. First you need to know that this version of Studio (WIRELESS) was never released to stores like BestBuy, because it was never made (wireless - studio) by Monster/Beats. Before Monster split from Beats, they just released the STUDIO (not wireless) and the Solo HD Wireless. Replacement Spare Case Pouch Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Studio, Solo HD Headphones. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! This is because most counterfeiters don’t have access to the binding machines needed to seal something in plastic. On the Studio and Solo boxes, the highlights created by the lights are on the top of the ear on both the left and the right. Tell tale sign before you even open the package up. favorite this post Nov 16 iPad 32gb WiFi Excellent Condition, Case Included! $11.99 shipping. This is an exceptionally common element amongst counterfeit headphones. If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. AUX cables are universal and should work with anything that has the right connections. Often, you can determine whether Beats are fake or not simply by looking carefully at the words on the box. 26 sold. 26 sold. Beats by Dre customer service is here to help every step of the way - from purchasing to troubleshooting, we've got you covered. It was my carelessness that led to this unfortunate purchase. My Beats aren't fake, I'm just rough with my things. However, just because the number is on the right doesn’t mean that the headphones are automatically real. ... Hmm, the best thing to say is, if you paid below $299 beats studio. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, Taking Preventative Measures to Avoid Fakes, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a4\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a4\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/aid5799218-v4-728px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. If you bought the Beats on eBay, don’t worry, they have a great policy to protect you. Monster's Beats By Dre delivers clear vocals, detailed highs, and super low, deep bass. Noise cancelling wireless headphones to block distractions +4. On my Fake Beats, the serial number was on my left ear. I recently sold some lightly used headphones that I didn’t like at a great discount and thought someone else was doing the same. Last Updated: June 12, 2020 This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Beats by Dr Dre Studio … On the official Beats website it says "Beats By Dre" and on BestBuy's website and Apple's website it says "Beats By Dr. Dre," I wouldn't buy Beats if the place I was buying them from wasn't a well known store, too many fakes and scams. What's wrong with buying counterfeit Beats? The biggest giveaway that my Beats Studio Wireless were fake was the serial number. Beats Solo 3 Wireless. The fake ones usually have … The real ones come in a slightly cloudy and much thicker plastic wrap. Chip March 4, 2016 Smart Home Entertainment Leave a Comment. $179.99 to $189.99. "monster beats by dr dre". If you haven’t had the pleasure of working with Apple support before – you’re in for a pleasant surprise! Free shipping . Some versions of the headphones don’t have the trademark logo on the front or back, but on the manual that comes with the headphones. All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published, This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. We have done things monster beats pro headphones again and again, they were seldom positive things like childbirth … If my cord stopped working after a few months, is it all right to use a different cord? The New Beats … Those are the only ones you can see in the old inventory of serious stores. Beats never prints the serial number on the left ear. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. Download the updater app for Mac or Windows to update firmware and set a custom name for your Beats. and other real ones that were already in the beats… FAST 'N FREE. Shipping and local meet-up options available. I googled for many ways to tell if the Noise Cancellation was working, or turning it off, but nothing good to make a definitive answer if it was working or not on my Fake Beats. Buy Genuine Refurbished Beats. And the fake beats I got actually have a serial number on the inside of the battery cover. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), new, genuine Beats on Amazon – more than $100 off, Best Smart Home Lights – Review of Philips Hue, LIFX and more, Best Wifi Smart Thermostats – Nest or ecobee? If they’ve already registered the headphones, they should have the registration paperwork or a link to a personalized profile with the headphones listed. Get it fast. The seller should still be able to show you the verification paperwork or their online profile to prove it though. Monster Beats by Dr Dre STUDIO Earphones Headphones WHITE Original . If you are going to buy from Amazon though then you should be very cautious. wikiHow's. Some of the other video clips that you see will show some really obvious changes, but I couldn’t tell if my Beats were real or not based on appearance alone. Simply click on any of the questions (I selected Battery, Power and Charging). I was even fooled. I was able to get the best price here. Long story, short, I got the best deal on some new, genuine Beats on Amazon – more than $100 off. It seems whoever has made them uses the same serial number on many, many “copies”. This manual comes under the category Headphones and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. View the manual for the Beats by Dr. Dre Monster Studio here, for free. The odds that they’re going to be infected with malware or viruses are really low. When it comes to sound, Beats is often criticized for having inaccurate sound and amplifying the bass. The fake Beats even made the same sounds when pairing and un-pairing with different bluetooth devices. I have the original Monster beats … This manual is … Beats … This makes the crease for a fake pair look different than a real one. I saved over $100. Beats Studio 3 Wireless. Recently, I purchased a set of Monster Beats Studio HD from eBay, from a reputable seller with a good track record. Those are the only ones you can see in the old inventory of serious stores. If they aren’t recognized (after following all the instructions), you can have another clue that you have Fake Beats Studio Wireless headphones. wikiHow's Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. I'm not confirming whether or not your Beats Studio is fake or not, but I did want to say the following: I have received two Beats Studio headphone samples directly from Monster Cable. It is really hard to reseal fake headphones in the plastic casing that real Beats come in. The alternative Monster packaging is similar to the fake packaging on the right which is sold in America and other places. Once a box is opened, inspect the inside of the right ear to see if there’s a serial number. ... (481) 481 product ratings - Original Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 3 3.0 Wireless Over-Ear Headband Headphones. References. Monster Beats by Dr Dre STUDIO Earphones Headphones WHITE Original . The first … At the end, it will give you this page: If your Beats are fake, you’ll get this message in the Beats updater. On REAL Beats, the serial number is on the right ear. 10% of Beats on the market are fake (counterfeit). 1. Adulting 101: The credit building course from wikiHow. 0 bids. The one thing I realized with the real Beats that I couldn’t tell comparing the real and fake Beats was the noise cancellation. If you already have the app installed, open the app to connect. Make sure you know which model of Beats you are buying: Monster manufactured Beats or just Beats. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Beats by Dr. Dre - Geek Squad Certified Refurbished Beats Studio Wireless … This manual comes under the category Headphones and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e8\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e8\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/aid5799218-v4-728px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. The sound on the fake Beats were great. Tell them you bought the beats used and are worried they are fake. That was my first clue that the serial number proved that my Beats were fake… Make sure the cables are of high quality and have the embossed "Beats" on "L" connector, and the printed "Beats" on the straight connector. I was shocked at how real my fake Beats looked. Beats are a trendy brand of headphones that fetch a high-end price tag at the store. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. In design and size, Beats Wireless sits somewhere between the previously released Beats Solo HD and Beats Studio: it’s an on-ear model that’s only a little bit larger than the similarly on-ear Solo HD, yet cosmetically very similar to a shrunken version of Beats Studio… This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. The one that says "Beats" might be counterfeit. This is currently the high-end wireless headphones that Beats … meaning its fake … In order to capture the quietness of an isolated recording studio listening experience, Beats headphones have powered … There are 11 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page. Before Monster split from Beats, they just released the STUDIO (not wireless) and the Solo HD Wireless. With updated and improved acoustics, the Solo2 allows you to feel your music … But it's still confusing to tell which are fake or real, because i will be buying some. Black 3.5mm Stereo Audio Aux Cable for Beats by Dr Dre Headphones Studio … Ending Nov 29 at 12:07PM PST 4d 18h. Notice the bad quality of the red band on the fake side. Check the type of screw head used, as well as the quality & finish of the metal, … "monster beats by dr dre". In design and size, Beats Wireless sits somewhere between the previously released Beats Solo HD and Beats Studio: it’s an on-ear model that’s only a little bit larger than the similarly on-ear Solo HD, yet cosmetically very similar to a shrunken version of Beats Studio… If you want to see if your Beats are real, another thing to try is going to your.beatsbydre.com, install the software, plug in your Beats into your computer and see if they are recognized. If they are fake, the Beats Updater will not work correctly. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. In other words, they’re not made by Beats or Apple, but seem to be a counterfeit made to look like them. Here’s the only way I could confirm my Beats were fake. When I gave them the serial number of my fake beats, this is what they said: Alright, i do see them here, it appears the serial number indicates these are not authentic Beats headphones. It turns out there are some GREAT Beats Studio Wireless 2.0 Fakes out there. Go online to see if the serial number is valid or already in-use. If your serial number is on the right, try registering it to see if the number is valid. Ending Nov 29 at 12:07PM PST 4d 18h. The first … This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. However, once you get REAL Beats, you’ll be able to notice the difference right away. Counterfeiters will often take 2 broken halves of the carrying case and glue or knit them together to refit a carrying case. This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. Free shipping . This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. This article has been viewed 179,069 times. Sold Out. ATTENTION: I no longer feel the same way about these headphones as I once did. unlocking this staff-researched answer. By using our site, you agree to our. The Ultimate Review. 1.0 out of 5 stars Be aware of "fake" Beats/Monster by Dre Studio (WIRELESS) Headphones. You can find the complete list of legitimate retailers online at. Washington, D.C. news, weather, traffic and sports from FOX 5, serving the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b3\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b3\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/aid5799218-v4-728px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Beats by Dr. Dre - Geek Squad Certified Refurbished Beats Studio Wireless … Beats by Dr Dre Studio … The previous price was $299.99. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Amazon, Best Buy, Micro Center, Nike, and Target are all examples of authorized retailers. (63) 63 product ratings - Beats by Dre Studio 2 Wireless Over Ear Headband Headphone - Matte Black Used. You should compare prices and other aspects of Beats electronics. Bluetooth wireless in-ear headphones (38 pages) Summary of Contents for Monster Beats Studio. Do Beats Studio 3 wireless have function buttons on them? This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6a\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6a\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/aid5799218-v4-728px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Beats by Dre headphones from Monster now come in a wireless Bluetooth version. Like i saw some videos were the real ones had batteries in the packaging near the big DJ headphone jack. I am from the UK and received genuine Studios with the 'overseas' packaging which Monster themselves informed me of over the phone. On a real pair, the padding on the crease will be identical to the rest of the case. Get it fast. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. I’m sorry if you ended up with some fake Beats. The left earpiece is a button. The New Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless came after Monster … But upon careful observation you will start spotting the difference. Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Monster Bluetooth Headphones White: Condition: Used. FAST 'N FREE. Simply ask the person on Chat to look up your serial number. I've seen some that say "Beats By Dre" and some that just say "Beats." The alternative Monster packaging is similar to the fake packaging on the right which is sold in America and other places. They are the cheaper lineup of headphones though, so they’re rarely counterfeited. The EP lineup of headphones is not trademarked, so it won’t have a trademark logo. They look almost identical. Watch the video above to see the difference, but here are the main differences between real and fake Beats. Find great deals on Headphones in Silver Spring, MD on OfferUp. You owe it to yourself to get some real Beats. 1. On first look, fake Beats headphones and real Beats headphones look quite similar. Beats Pro headphones allow you take sound seriously. The fake ones come wrapped in a really thin clear plastic wrap. Should it say "Beats By Dre" or "Beats by Dr. Dre"? My experience, I bought a pair of this Beats/Monster by Dre Studio (WIRELESS… You aren’t really putting your computer at risk by plugging in fake headphones. ... Monster Cable Beats by Dre Wireless. meaning its fake … The trademark logo is simply the letters TM, printed in a smaller font. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6c\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6c\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/aid5799218-v4-728px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. $179.99 to $189.99. If they don’t, eBay will work on your behalf to get you the money back from your fake Beats. 10% of Beats on the market are fake (counterfeit). Page 14 Monster Beats Studio … This two are the only ones you can see in the old inventory of serious stores. % of people told us that this article helped them. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. The fake ones usually have … Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 179,069 times. The kind you can tear from top to bottom in one full swoop. I can’t really explain it without you hearing it, but the difference is notable once you hear both headphones. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. I would say just buy Beats from a certified retailer. If you really want some real Beats, the best place to buy them, by far, is Amazon. Being enticed … Beats … Details about Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Monster Bluetooth Headphones White See original listing. ... Hmm, the best thing to say is, if you paid below $299 beats studio. Think you might have Fake Beats Studio Wireless 2.0? This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/55\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/55\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/aid5799218-v4-728px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Ended: Sep … This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. The New Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless came after Monster … Step 6: Beats Logo on Inside of Headband. Don’t worry, they won’t judge you and you won’t be in trouble for buying fake Beats. If you bought used headphones, it may simply have already been verified. This can make it hard to identify certain fakes. It is designed by Dr.Dre. $8.99. The headset is compliantith the … This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/dd\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/dd\/Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/aid5799218-v4-728px-Tell-if-Beats-Are-Fake-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Make sure you know which model of Beats you are buying: Monster manufactured Beats or just Beats. Monster Cable Monster Power Strip $60 (Alexandria) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Before Monster split from Beats, they released the STUDIO (not wireless) and the Solo HD Wireless. View the manual for the Beats by Dr. Dre Monster Studio here, for free. That was my first clue that the serial number proved that my Beats were fake. 0 bids. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. MH8W2AM/A: Most well liked headset was redesigned from the inside out. But upon careful observation you will start spotting the difference. Sold Out. The biggest giveaway that my Beats Studio Wireless were fake was the serial number. Beats Studio Wireless … Then select Chat from that page: The chat will be able to tell if your beats are real or fake. Skip to main content.us Hello, Sign in. $19.99. Here’s the best deal I’ve found on genuine beats. However, the real Beats had active noise cancellation. The Fake Beats made everything around me quiet, because they covered my ears. If you’re only getting headphones because you care about the listening quality, consider looking into a brand that is less trendy and therefore less likely to be counterfeited. To avoid getting scammed, only buy expensive electronics from licensed retailers and remember: if a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is. So I watched a lot of videos for fake vs real beats studios. It can last for 40 hours on a single charge or indefinitely when plugged in via the headphone jack. You probably want to know how to tell if Beats Studio are fake or real. $12.99. This manual is … Beats Electronics wireless User Manual (64 pages) Wireless headphones Manual is suitable for 3 more products: Beats Solo 3 Wireless Beats Studio 3 Wireless Wireless Headphones The fit on the fake headphones was great. Beats Studio 3 Wireless. To protect buyers of Beats we've come up with a list of ways to tell if Beats are fake. This is Beats Studio Wireless (Prev Gen). Real Beats have a strong contrast between the letters on the outside of the package and the minimalistic background. 5 As a result of their popularity, brand-name recognition, and price, they’re often counterfeited in an attempt to rip off unsuspecting buyers. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. 5 On my Fake Beats, the serial number was on my left ear. Look at the typeface on the box to see if it’s blurry or clean. http://your.beatsbydre.com/#/?locale=en-US, https://www.beatsbydre.com/company/authorized-retailers, Unlock staff-researched answers by supporting wikiHow, http://www.detectafake.com/viewProduct/?269578, https://www.beatsbydre.com/support/safe-buying, http://your.beatsbydre.com/#/download?locale=en-US, consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow.