Welcome to the MSI Global official site. In the official forums of MSI we find one of the users that could be affected by this problem with the fans. Previous Next Sort by votes. It ticks all of the gaming laptop boxes, even the fan noise ones. MSI has brought that same design up to the 17-inch size with the GS75 Stealth. Vladimir MSI GS75 Stealth comes with a 17.3 ... but systems such as RAM are also involved in this process which leads to an increase in power consumption and fan noise. To fix the issue you have to underclock your laptop to normal. It is powered by Intel Core i7-8750H processor with storage OF 512 GB SSD and 32GB DDR3. Overview. Available for a select list of MSI laptops and desktops, MSI Sound Tune is the company's AI-powered solution to reduce unwanted background noise. 2. Due to overclocking many manufacturers gives the extra functionality of safety to deal with operating conditions outside the control of manufacturers. Now go to fan profile applier.exe and select the profile you created and hit apply. Email address, by Let's start with the highlights. I started working with Notebookcheck in October of 2016 and have enjoyed writing news articles and notebook reviews. Laptop Tech Support. Please share our article, every link counts! However, simply identify the program causing trouble and force stop the culprit. Also, Games stop responding while playing games. “The clipboard cannot be emptied….” Microsoft Office Fix, Complete MSI Laptop Overheating problem & solution, Complete Dell Precision M2800 Overheating problem Fix, Complete Teclast F7 Plus Overheating Problem Fix, Complete Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro Overheating problem fix, Complete Lenovo ThinkPad X280 overheating problem fix, Asus X541NA Overheating problem Fix + other problems solved, How to Fix Overheating problem in Huawei Matebook X pro, HP 250 G7 Running Slow Issue [Complete Solution], HP 250 G7 Overheating Problem Fix [Solution], Lenovo Ideapad S540 Overheating Problem [Complete Solution], Apple MacBook Air Overheating Problem Fix, Lenovo IDEAPAD C340 Running Slow Problem Fix. Hardware components such as the battery, the RAM, and the hard drive can overheat after a time span. This page contains the fan noise of all laptops that I’ve tested. By reducing MSI GS75 Stealth-203 17.3" Razor Thin Bezel Gaming Laptop NVIDIA RTX 2070 8G Max-Q, 144Hz 3ms, Intel i7-8750H (6 núcleos), 16GB, 256GB NVMe SSD, TB3, ... *fan noise is low hum only noticeable when core is hot which increases to louder noise, won’t be heard through headphones. The MSI GL75 offers everything one would expect from a mid-range gaming laptop in 2019. (We should note that the Dragon Center software has two fan modes that restrict fan speed for quieter operation. MSI GS75 Stealth’s battery backup is low and Laptop turn hot often. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. | MSI GS75 8SG Stealth (i7-8750H, RTX 2080 Max-Q) Laptop Review, Full GPU power? MSI GS75 is the newly released gaming laptop in 2020 in MSI GS series. Carrying it around was easy and at no point did I ever feel like I was carrying around a 17” laptop. Vladimir regarding everything like thermals keyboard fan sound etc. Its high-refresh-rate display and excellent gaming performance are, unfortunately, marred by some annoying flaws. If its gets above 100c and you don't experience any thermal throttling, id be worried then. Nevertheless, new RTX laptops are significantly dearer in comparison with final 12 months’s GTX 10-series laptops. Thread Status: Sam Medley, 2019-10- 6 (Update: 2019-10- 6). View our Welcome Guide to learn how to … MSI GS75 Stealth 10SGS-027 17.3" 300Hz 3ms Ultra Thin and Light Gaming Laptop Intel Core i9-10980HK RTX 2080 Super 32GB 1TB NVMe SSD Win10PRO VR Ready. Switch to the dark mode that's kinder on your eyes at night time. The MSI GS75 Stealth is equipped with the latest 10th Generation Intel Core i7 Hex-Core processor, ... blasts over any fan noise if that's what you want to do. In terms of design, the GS75 is very similar to last year’s GS65, but with a larger display. It has worked wonderfully for a while now, but I'm encountering a buzzing noise in the left fan of the computer that gets louder as the fan increases RPM. It ticks all of the gaming laptop boxes, even the fan noise ones. To seek for a higher performance many users overclock their CPU. High-ambient room temperature in MSI GS75 Stealth. I never reviewed that one, so I’m going to go into more detail this time. At $1500, there are much better gaming laptops out there. Sucking wind: MSI GL75 suffers from loud fans and potential coil whine - NotebookCheck.net News Notebookcheck MSI GS75 Stealth review – beast hardware, 240 Hz display and three M.2 SSD drives in a super tight package. MSI PS63. Time Spy Benchmark increased and the overall fan noise … Loud fan noise spoils an otherwise adequate package. November 8, 2020, 6:42 am, by 10. However, you have to purchase a correct cooler for your laptop as the wrong cooler can make your problem worse. MSI GE75 Raider collected reviews. | Review of the MSI GP75 Leopard 9SD: Low-priced Gaming Laptop with a 144 Hz Panel, Now with a super-wide clickpad. However, the Achilles Heel of the GL75 is system noise. You can use the table to search for specific models, or sort them by loudest to quietest. Required fields are marked *. For delicate consumers, these unnecessary changes in velocity will be very upsetting. How I Test Laptop Fan Noise Testing is conducted with a Digitech QM-1589 located approximately 30cm / 12″ away from the laptop. Vladimir We routinely measured fan noise in excess of 50 dB(A) during gameplay sessions, so headphones are a must-have. I have a GS65 which was bought in May 2018. MSI provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Nov 14, 2016 6 0 1,510 0. With the fan design the way it is you'll be wasting $$ buying a laptop cooling pad due to how the airflow runs. Due to overclocking many manufacturers gives the extra functionality of safety to deal with operating conditions outside the control of manufacturers. If you're having sound issues with your new MSi model,... Log in or Sign up. Sadly, it's all downhill from there. ... Of course, most of the reviewers recommend this laptop. From: Alex Iliev & Kroum Nikolov 17 March 2020 / 09:54 | 0 Get the best viral stories straight into your inbox! Lastly, the speakers are quite good for a laptop and offer a full and rich media experience. MSI RMA is Easy MSI's turnaround time was quick however the replacement motherboard ended up been DOA. Place your MSI GS75 Stealth in a cooler room. After graduating college with a degree in Mathematics, I worked in finance and banking a few years before taking a job as a Systems Analyst for my local school district. The more research I do, the more issues of people all having the exact same symptom I find. On the task manager, you can see resource usage of every program. All changes will be reverted to default each time you restart the pc so don't worry about messing things up permanently. To see more details about these aspects of the MSI GL75, be sure to check out our review of the 17.3-inch gaming laptop here. While fan noise was reasonably loud around 26 DBS it wasn’t too distracting. | MSI GE75 Raider 9SG (Core i9-9880H, RTX 2080) Laptop Review, Good-looking. Dealing with MSI GS65 Thin-259 8RF CPU Fan Issues - YouTube I recently bought this MSI GS75 Stealth and found that Fan 1 made a rather obnoxious noise even on silent mode. As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Laptop Coolers are commonly used by gamers for their heavy usage which results in the heating problem. Matt Roberts out of stock . November 13, 2020, 12:25 pm, by MSI has supersized its popular, super-slim GS65 Stealth Thin 15.6-inch gamer. | MSI GL75 9SEK Laptop Review - An average mid-range gaming laptop with loud fans, Fantastic Plastic Machine. Our recent review of the MSI GL75 portrays the machine as something of a mixed bag. Some of this is to be expected with the thinner design. The programs that have high CPU and disk consumption but your computer in heavy burden. Finally, Windows 10 Pro is pre-installed. Where are the Contacts in Gmail? So I collected 6 reviews for the MSI GE75 Raider from tech experts around the web. Keeping your overheated MSI GS75 Stealth in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. How to see connected WiFi password in Mobile without Root? Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your MSI GS75 Stealth. Lastly, If your laptop is under warranty period ask them for further assistance. Overall the MSI GS75 runs hot out of the box with the fans on auto, resulting in thermal throttling while under combined CPU and GPU stress test. Buy Now . Follow these instructions below if your MSI GS75 Stealth is heating a lot. GS75 Stealth 10SGS-065UK, 17.3" 300Hz FHD, Thin Bezel, Intel Core i9-10980HK, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super Max-Q GDDR6 8GB, 1TB NVMe PCIe SSD, 16GB DDR4, Windows 10, 2yr Warranty Users have just asked for support on Infofuge if you have this similar heating issue in your MSI GS75 Stealth then follow this post. In the fan control department, MSI has a lot of room for improvement. I have an msi gs70 pro, and during gaming the gpu can heat up to 93 degrees. As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between. Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components. MSI GE75 9SG-298NL . ... MSI GS75. Your email address will not be published. The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. If you feel like creating a fan replacement guide for your model laptop if you get one and when you need to repair it then here’s a link that may be of some help. The 2019 MSI GS75 Stealth is pretty much the same design as last year. MSI GS65 Fan Buzzing? Here are the temperature points for both the CPU and GPU, the noise level when both fans are running at the same speed, and my personal settings. All changes will be reverted to default each time you restart the pc so don't worry about messing things up permanently. It is getting worse and worse. This user wrote asking for help for the sound made by the fans of his laptop, and the only response he got from the brand was that they could send him a new fan, but he would have to open the laptop to replace the defective fan. Before changing immediately 95°C in stress test and thermal throttling. ... MSI GS75 9SF and I love this Laptop. Tell me what you guys think . MSI GS75 Stealth Price in BD comes with Core i9 10th Gen & RTX 2070 SUPER. by MSI GS75 Stealth comes with a 17.3 ... but systems such as RAM are also involved in this process which leads to an increase in power consumption and fan noise. Forums. The fan noise … *some bloatware from MSI and windows version, but can easily be removed. LaptopMedia.com Reviews MSI GS75 Stealth review - beast hardware, 240 Hz display and three M.2 SSD drives in a super tight package. As soon as you close anything that puts a load on the GPU the noise stops. Here is the complete MSI GS75 Stealth Overheating problem fix. It’s thin, symmetric, lightweight and balanced. Although the common cause of overheating MSI GS75 Stealth can be dust inside your computer. This is the new MSI GS75 Stealth which is a powerful and also expensive laptop. But the advanced user gets their Laptops in trouble by providing it heating issues. Along with that larger size is updated components like Nvidia RTX 2080 Max-Q graphics and three storage expansion slots. sorry to ask this kind of question but there is too much reading, hope you can help me with this i am thinking about getting the GE75 2070 i7 or the .. any recommendations or known issues with this laptop? While we found a few things we liked about the GL75, a few annoyances kept the laptop from getting a recommendation. Home Forums > Notebook Manufacturers > MSI > If your MSi has stacic, crackling, or distorted sound issues. The 120 Hz display is a nice touch considering the price (US $1500), and CPU's (Intel Core i7-9750H) and GPU's (Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060) performance are both above-average. Our unit exhibits noticeable coil whine from a normal sitting distance, even when there is some ambient noise (e.g., light office chatter). Newegg shopping upgraded ™ The SteelSeries keyboard feels as comfortable as ever, and its per-key RGB backlight is a neat party trick. For some reason when I installed a different version I lost my ESS Sabre HiFi icon for my headphones but I got it back by installing the latest one 8036 from station drivers rather than the 8010 from MSI's website. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your MSI GS75 Stealth is getting hot. Check to see if the noise still persists after tuning down the fan speed using the “MSI Dragon Center” software. NotebookReview. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for MSI GS75 Stealth 10SGS-027 17.3" 300Hz 3ms Ultra Thin and Light Gaming Laptop Intel Core i9-10980HK RTX 2080 Super 32GB 1TB NVMe SSD Win10PRO VR Ready at Amazon.com. (Final 12 months’s MSI GS65 presently sells for simply over half the GS75… There are many benefits of updating the BIOS such as, Lastly, if the process of updating the BIOS goes wrong it might result in some errors which may also result in damaging your computer. After the change same stress test around 75°C and stable 4 GHz with no thermal throttling just running in the power limit as it should. ... MSI GS75… | MSI GS75 Stealth 9SG Laptop Review: A slim and powerful gaming laptop with good battery life, Notebook for 1080p gamers. Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply. Noise emissions. Also, To fix any bad component on yourMSI GS75 Stealth – Contact Support. A New Standard of Gaming Introducing the all new MSI GS75 Stealth gaming laptop, powered by an Intel 10th Gen Core i7 Hex-Core processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM and includes NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics, this is unprecedented gaming performance. | Thin is in: MSI GF75 Thin 9SC Laptop Review, Slender gamer. Lastly, purchase a power efficient cooler that does not consume more power. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step. The MSI GS75 Stealth scored in line here with the other units because the PCMark 8 Storage suite doesn't make much distinction between high-end SSDs. Dont forget to make sure all the "remember" boxes are checked. MSI GS65 Fan Noise Thread starter bananaman13; Start date Jan 2, 2019; Tags fan noise fan problems msi; Status This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. ... Of course, most of the reviewers recommend this laptop. GS75 Stealth 10SF-645UK, 17.3" 240Hz FHD, Thin Bezel, Intel Core i7-10875H, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q GDDR6 8GB, 1TB NVMe PCIe SSD, 16GB 3200mhz DDR4, Windows 10, 2yr Warranty | MSI GL73 8SE (i7-8750H, RTX 2060) Laptop Review, review of the 17.3-inch gaming laptop here, The Best Smartphones for Less Than 160 Euros. Plus, I think the gold MSI dragon logo on the lid is a nice touch. November 11, 2020, 2:06 pm, by Very loud fan noise on MSI GV72. However, Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents. Overall, the GL75 falls flat when compared to other options on the market. My areas of interest include the business side of technology, retro gaming, Linux, and innovative gadgets. Check out the brand new ultra-slim gaming laptop: the MSI GS75 Stealth.For $2999 (starting at $2099), this device gives you everything you’ve ever wanted in a stylish gaming laptop. because I am also looking into the Stealth GS75 but because of its max-q design, the raider would be a better performance. Taylor Carr. Loud and proud. Buy HIDevolution MSI GS75 Stealth 10SFS 17.3” FHD 240Hz | 2.6 GHz i7-10750H, RTX 2070 Max-Q, 64 GB 2666MHz RAM, 2 TB PCIe SSD | Authorized Performance Upgrades & Warranty with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. I've been a "tech-head" my entire life. It looks like Samsung has a 120Hz display in the works, Deal | MSI GL65 with Core i5-9300H, GTX 1650 GPU, and 512 GB SSD is only $599 right now after rebates, MSI Prestige 15 Core i7 is really fast, but expect high Core temperatures, The chance to bundle Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with a new RTX card will be gone soon, Comeback: AMD reaches NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Max-Q levels of performance with the Radeon RX 5500M, Steam's Remote Play Together adds online support for local multiplayer games, Intel Core i7-9750H Processor - Benchmarks and Specs, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Laptop Graphics Card. | MSI GP65 Leopard 9SE Laptop Review - The best screen on a mid-tier gaming laptop, $1200 for a GeForce GTX 1650. J. JorritTyb Commendable. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents. Louder than average noise while Cooler Boosts is operation is normal since, during that time, the fan(s) run at the highest speeds possible, resulting in greater airflow. The lighter MSI GS75 fulfills the "jack of all trades" role better than the Razer at the cost of warmer temperatures and slightly slower gaming performance. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for MSI - GS Series Stealth 17.3" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q - 512GB SSD - Matte Black With Gold Diamond Cut. Up to latest GeForce ® RTX 2080 SUPER ™ (Max-Q); 17.3" Full HD (1920x1080), IPS-level gaming panel MSI GS75. MSI GE75 9SG-298NL . Thread starter JorritTyb; Start date Sep 7, 2018; Tags Fan MSI-Microstar; Sidebar Sidebar. Even if the laptop does nothing, the fans sometimes take priority in the direction of 40 dB. Dare To Repair: How To Create a Guide. A cooling pad would be a help while your at home and such. How to Access Steam Chat Logs to read old conversations? It only works when it needs to cool your system down – eliminating any and ..... noise altogether. November 7, 2020, 4:31 pm, Your email address will not be published. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ [Solved]]. Buy Now . The slim form factor is really nice but comes at a cost, heat and fan noise. When I'm not hunched over an electronic device or writing code for a new database, I'm either outside with my family, playing a decade-old video game, or sitting behind a drum set. Laptops. *fan noise is low hum only noticeable when core is hot which increases to louder noise, won’t be heard through headphones. Loud fan noise spoils an otherwise adequate package. Vladimir The RGB keyboard is a bit fancy but you can set it to turn off (I created a profile for "Off" and "Backlight" which just sets all the keys to white). Tell me what you guys think . This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your MSI GS75 Stealth is getting hot. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal. The build quality feels cheap, the display is far too dim and dull for bright environments, and the machine still suffers from the plagues of MSI laptops: middling battery life and a slow SD card reader. But high temps, loud fan noise, and warm laptop itself is just the cons of the ghost series. In the meantime here’s a link to a video that shows the teardown of a MSI GS65 laptop. Fan Noise. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. Now we have the GS75 with that 17 inches 144-hertz display the super-thin bezel which was introduced on the GS65 last year. I crank the CPU fans to 150% via the software and they spin just fine. Up to latest 10th Gen Intel ® Core ™ i9 processor; Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro (MSI recommends Windows 10 Pro for business.) Dont forget to make sure all the "remember" boxes are checked. MSI GS75 9SG Top 10 LaptopsMultimedia, Budget Multimedia, Gaming, Budget Gaming, Lightweight Gaming, Business, Budget Office, Workstation, Subnotebooks, Ultrabooks, Chromebooks, under 300 USD/Euros, under 500 USD/Euros, 1.000 USD/Euros, Top 10 SmartphonesSmartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesThe Best Smartphones for Less Than 160 Euros. Fans on high during gaming (7,000rpm) make quite a bit of noise. The MSI Dragon Center also allows you to choose from ... because GS75 got "True Color" function which make the accurate color with sRGB Mode, that's how MSI ... check the fan noise … MSI GS75 Stealth-202 15.4" 1280 x 1024Pixeles Negro computadora notebook, 32GB RAM, 256GB NVMe SSD: Amazon.com.mx: Electrónicos Buy HIDevolution MSI GS75 9SF Stealth 17.3” FHD 144Hz | 2.6 GHz i7-9750H, RTX 2070 Max-Q, 32 GB 2666MHz RAM, 1 TB PCIe SSD | Authorized Performance Upgrades & Warranty with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures. Complete MSI GS65 Stealth Oveheating Problem Solution, How to install Windows 7 on MSI GS65 Stealth from USB, Complete MSI GL63 8RC Overheating problem Fix, Complete MSI Laptop Overheating problem's solution, Complete Razer Blade Stealth 13 Overheating problem Fix. Get the best Tech news delivered to your inbox The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop and it can also cause a battery draining issue in your laptop. Read helpful reviews from our customers. So I collected 6 reviews for the MSI GE75 Raider from tech experts around the web. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your MSI GS75 Stealth. MSI GE75 Raider collected reviews. The entire casing is made of an anodized aluminum alloy, black in color and with a matte fini… We are the top Gaming gear provider. Rebooting can solve this problem if you are not able to access the Task Manager. GS75 Stealth. ... MSI GS75 9SF and I love this Laptop. Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time. (Norton,RED, Apps) *battery life (4-6h) max f/r, brightness, WiFi Fix all the issues that are currently annoying to you, The performance of your MSI GS75 Stealth will improve. November 8, 2020, 7:20 am, by If you have Windows 10 and have problems installing drivers (in my case it kept reinstalling the preinstalled drivers), you'll have to disable a few settings. Read Also – Complete MSI Laptop Overheating problem & solution, Read some installation guides for MSI GS75 Stealth –, Any other issue with MSI GS75 Stealth  Asking a Question. With the fan design the way it is you'll be wasting $$ buying a laptop cooling pad due to how the airflow runs. Fans on high during gaming (7,000rpm) make quite a bit of noise. With a smooth 240Hz refresh rate and in incredible 17.3" Full HD display you can be confident that gaming on this mean machine will be truly immersive. Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again. November 7, 2020, 4:34 pm, by Get the best viral stories straight into your inbox before everyone else! The MSI GS75 Stealth is for enjoying high-end, AAA video games with all of their eye-candy options enabled. MSI fan control.zip Further, the fans are extremely aggressive and tend to ramp up quickly under the standard fan profile. White Screen using YouTube on Google Chrome [Solution]. Otherwise, when idle at 31-32 dB, the GS75 is relatively quiet. Discussion in 'MSI' started by Support.2@XOTIC PC, Jan 17, 2017. Vladimir The other possible reason for this heating issue can be the faulty parts which need to be replaced immediately. However, these modes may result in worse thermal dissipation and thermal throttling.). | MSI GS65 Stealth 9SG (i7-9750H, RTX 2080 Max-Q) Laptop Review, Core i9-9880H debut. Now go to fan profile applier.exe and select the profile you created and hit apply. Amazon.com: MSI GS75 Stealth-202 17.3" Razor Thin Bezel Gaming Laptop NVIDIA RTX 2080 8G Max-Q, 144Hz 3ms, Intel i7-8750H (6 cores), 16GB, 256GB NVMe, TB3, Per Key RGB, Win 10P, Matte Black with Gold Diamond cut: Computers & Accessories Once again, MSI does not share the actual temperature per fan speed point. How To Take A Screenshot on LENOVO IDEAPAD C340? Luckily, I did the work for them. Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your MSI GS75 Stealth. In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. *the ray tracing graphics are 120frames min, no need to pay for the upgrade per spec. The incredible stunning design of the GS75 Stealth features a powerful Nvidia RTX 2080 Max-Q GPU, a 17.3-inch dynamic 144Hz panel, and a superb pair of high-sensitivity Dynaudio speakers. Late last year, Nvidia released its new RTX graphics cards for desktops, showcasing more power, new MSI fan control.zip The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future. 10. It's 100% the GPU fan on the 1070 max Q. It has an all-black exterior with copper highlights on the lid, fan vents, a touchpad, and hinges for an attractive yet simple design that I wish more gaming laptops would take cues from. This could easily be reduced by raising the fan speed though, and to be fair I think it’s good to at least have the option of running the machine quieter if … Check for BIOS updates, If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Vladimir out of stock . March 5, 2019, 12:00 pm. | MSI GE75 8SG Raider (i7-8750H, RTX 2080) Laptop Review, RTX on a budget. Our review unit includes the 8-core, 16-thread Intel Core i9-9880H processor, Nvidia Quadro RTX 3000, 32GB of DDR4 RAM, and 512GB NVMe SSDs–all packed in the exact same chassis as the Lastly, There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures. Firstly, I’d like to say that the overall design certainly feels portable.