They have a very flat … It is able to add DSP/EQ functionality not only to the KH 80 but also KH 120. I can't imagine anyone deciding between the KH120 and 8030C being disappointed with the other , they are very similar speakers. Speaker Reviews, Measurements and Discussion. But for sure Adams are really worth having and I would recommend it:) Regards, B. stardiva. 1000+ Head-Fier. If you're ready to sample pure natural sound, the Neumann KH 120 is an extremely detailed studio monitor for professional use. KH 120 A gesteckt: Leerlauf 12,5W, normale Abhörlautstärke 15W, Neumann-Logo rot (Schutzsystem aktiv) 25-35W. I bought a pair of KH120s five years ago and I think they are great on my desktop. Neumann KH 120 A Genelec 8020 Cpm Genelec 8030 BPM In Sachen Interface bin ich noch nicht ganz so weit. Neumann KH 120 A. Having owned the 120's for years, I do love those speakers, but these sound just as good (at reasonable levels) and fit better in a pelican case than either the KH120 or the smaller KH80. In the USA the KH120s cost $4 more. 106 € Neumann LH 61, Montageadapter für Neumann KH 120, … DV247 Music Store UK TV 30,861 views. Zum Produkt . KS Audio vs. Dynaudio JBL Genelec Adams westlake Testimony by Sirio Balmelli - Duration: 9:59. This can provide a more stable image while also incorporating depth, in a sense almost emulating a mono feedback (while maintaining its stereo qualities) which can be important in maintaining accurate mixes today across many plat… Im reichhaltigen Zubehörprogramm finden sich diverse Stativadapter, Montageplatten und Haltebügel, mit denen der KH 80 in allen nur … Der Subwoofer war bei der Messung immer ausgeschaltet. 45 € Adam Wall Mount Bracket, Wandhalterung passend für folgende Adam Lautsprecher: A3X, A5, A5X, ARTist 3 und F7, Preis pro Stück (6) Neumann LH 61. Audio Pro Addon T8L on amazon: UK: http://amzn.to/2uemgia DE: http://amzn.to/2DN4VME Ins Auge gefasst bisher: Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56 MOTU 828 Mk III Hybrid Motu 896 Mk3 Hybrid RME Fireface UC USB Audio Interface RME Fireface 802 Sollte ordentliche Wandler und Preamps haben, ist die Frage inwieweit man da überhaupt wirklich Unterschiede hört. The Neumann are very accurate, but don't sound very good for enjoying music. There is something about German design that seems to always produce an immaculate result. Dec 14, 2014 at 7:21 PM. Exactly, which was the main reason why I recently chose the Neumann KH 120 over the Genelec 8030C as a replacement for my ex Genelec M040, as I personally prefer more direct and darker sound in my acoustically non-optimal room. Regular monitors that are priced similarly include the Neumann KH 120 (£472), Avantone Mix Tower (£474), EVE Audio SC208 (£520) and the ADAM A8X (£573). www.sonicsense.com/resourcecenter. Unabhängig von der akustischen Funktion betrachtet kommt der kleine Monitor in Anthrazit daher und macht einen äußerlich soliden, dabei aber unspektakulären und seriösen Eindruck. Never heard the sound of ‘‘NEUMANN KH 120 A’’ so I will not tell you not to think about it. Has anyone had a chance to compare? The smaller KH 120 has bass performance about the same as this Genelec, and the KH 120 has a tougher metal case with non-removable grilles. 8,60 € 2094 . Joined Apr 7, 2013 Posts 1,094 Likes 87. In stock . In stock . All of its competitors clearly benchmarked the KH120; all of them are either better, or equivalent in performance at lower prices. 5% bought . Dec 14, 2014 at 7:21 PM. Also it's got low-mid and treble acoustical controls and magnetic shielding (is that important, i dont know). 1. Johannes (Neumann KH 120 A, Genelec 8010) audiophile Biografien unserer Mitglieder. There seems to be more choice than ever in the compact 3 way market and for the price of a good pair of 2 way near fields there are now 3 way offerings which are very serious contenders. As a student of rocket science I will share my hypothesis, Frequency response and dispersion characteristics are important, however the not the only factors to consider. MB bei Facebook . The reviews of this monitor is toooo positive. Der Bass ist bei den Neumann einfach nur unglaublich, man muss sich wirklich die ganze Zeit wundern, wie ein solch satter, aber trotzdem sehr präziser und straffer Bass aus so winzigen Lautsprechern kommen kann. I think that those two speakers are beyond the limit of where the spinorama can be useful for separating speakers. Neumann KH 80 DSP ... Nach einem ausgiebigen Probehören bei Thomann (danke!) In America its a bit different because they get ripped off on Genelecs, but if you were absolutely required to go this size class I'd still go with an 8030 over the 120 because it has better integration options, namely, a bass roll off option that lets you integrate a subwoofer, no matter what brand of sub you get or what your control setup is. I did a very informal test of the Genelec 8020 vs the KH80 and the 8020 did sound larger and more spacious, as you move off-axis the timbral shift of the KH80 is more noticeable, likely due to the dispersion. Cordial CFM 3 MV . I don't want to risk empty low end, so I was thinking of the 8" version, over the Lyd 7. Both the KH (Klein-Hummel was bought by Neumann) and Genelec lines are highly regarded by audio professionals. But tremendously bad value for your money. Learn Audio Engineering 1,254 views. Home Studio Build time lapse GoPro Hero2 9/28 - … Quick Links. 4% kauften Neumann KH 120 A: 566 € Unsere beliebtesten Aktive Nahfeldmonitore: Produkte vergleichen: Verwandte Produkte. After Neumann KH 310A Review: What to buy? Hab da mal ein anliegen... Bin gerade erst neu hier und habe gerade erst … So, ich habe heute die Neumann KH120A bestellt. It surpised me that the off-axis behaviour still mattered as much in this setting. 8% bought . 15 . Genelec 8020 DWM. Genelec, Neumann. Neumann gibt für die KH 120 A Strom-Leistung an: 50 W Tiefton und 50 W Hochton pro Box. The tweeter of the KH120A in the ER and power response has an M-shaped curve (2 humps), while 8030C has a N-shaped curve (1 hump). You must log in or register to reply here. Share This Post post-11132251. Es ist eine Freude, mit ihnen zu arbeiten. Room Acoustics and General Speaker Discussions. Related Products . Neumann KH 120 When you see the Neumann name, you know you’re getting a quality product. Das Pärchen Nahfeldmonitore, das wir zu diesem Test im Studio hatten, war sorgfältig verarbeitet und hinterließ, verpackt in ein Aluminiumgehäuse, einen äußerst stabilen Eindruck. No. The newest member of Neumann’s celebrated KH family of monitors might be the smallest, but it’s also the most technologically advanced. Neumann KH 120 5.25 inch Powered Studio Monitor 100-watt Bi-amped Powered Nearfield Studio Monitor (each) $699.00each. Thanks. Aber spätestens seit den kleineren Genelec 8020 (die ich früher mit einem Subwoofer verwendet habe) und dem Neumann KH 120 messe ich Lautsprecher nicht mehr an ihrer Baugröße. They sound very even across the frequency range. Genelec 8010 AP. Main, Neumann KH420, Bryston BP26 preamp, Bryston BDA-2 DAC, Bryston BDP-3 player. Here's a studio monitor shootout of some popular options in the $1250-$1,500 per pair range. I place these between the Dynas and Genelecs, but with a different sound. Neumann KH 120 A Testbericht. Cordial CFM 3 MV. Report. Studio Monitor Speaker Comparison - Update - Duration: 8:37. Weitere Seiten. Ηι! Like PreSonus, Neumann has no time for gimmicks or hype. Discover 2010 What else happend. Done. One is $600, the other costs 50% more ($900). Perhaps, the main difference between Neumann and Presonus, is that Neumann tends to be a bit more minimalist. Finally, we have the Neumann KH120a up beside the Genelec M030 and ADAM A7X. For cinema I would go with the KH, its output capability is much higher - it is a mid-field design while the Genelec is a near-field design. KMR 81 D. 14, 20.01.15 2 ★ für stefangeidel Beitrag Nr. Thread Starter Post #1 of 4 pearljam50000 1000+ Head-Fier. Add to Shopping Basket . I tried them alongside Neumann KH120, Adam S1X, Genelec 8040A, JBL LSR308, Yamaha HS7 and the Sonodynes really stood out. Two speakers are almost perfectly ruler flat on axis and have great dispersion characteristics. M040 versus the Neumann KH 120. Genelec 8020-423 Carrying Bag . Hier gingen die Neumänner als Sieger hervor und ich habe dann die Genelec zurückgeschickt. 77 € 87 € 1721 . Now i have the JBL 305P MkII, in a room 3mX3m, with medium room acoustic [some sound absorbers around of me] and i want something more from new speakers. Vom Klang her sind sich beide recht ähnlich, sehr präzise. 7:50. The KH 120 is a compact studio monitor designed for use as a near-field loudspeaker or as a rear loudspeaker in larger multi-channel systems. The front baffle uses Neumanns MMD waveguide which produces a “sweet spot” response. Have you ever heard the Lyd 8? The frequency response (even if it's only one factor, the other and no-less important ones are the listening space and position). Neumann KH120 vs Genelec 8030C vs Dynaudio BM5 MK3. Blieben also Adam A7X vs. Neumann KH 120. This can provide a more stable image while also incorporating depth, in a sense almost emulating a mono feedback (while maintaining its stereo qualities) which can be important in maintaining accurate mixes today across many plat… I'm getting ready to buy one of the three models, but i want to know which is best for me! Sehr hoch auflösend, sehr präsent, lebendig, luftig, straff/trocken im Bass. Neumann 120 oder 310 ? The Neumann KH 120 are much smaller and sound that way. See https://www.kitplus.com/reviews for the details. If you are thinking about getting a subwoofer, too, i suggest to take a look at the Neumann KH 750 DSP. 4% bought . €66.38 . $78. Lars1* am 25.02.2014 – Letzte Antwort am 25.02.2014 – 2 Beiträge : Neumann KH 120 A richtig pegeln.Output LVL vs. Löblich ist zudem, dass nicht nur der Hoch-, sondern auch der Tieftöner durch ein Metallgitter geschützt wird. hatte ich meine Favoriten, die Neumann KH 120 und die Genelec 8030 CP, zu Hause zum Finale. Registriert seit: 14.10.13 Punkte: 6. with the hump deviation in db I doubt it's remotely perceivable in actual music, even in white noise blind test I doubt it's actually audible. Genelec 7040 APM. Neumann KH 120A vs. Genelec M040 AM vs KS Digital Vs Emes? The $600 speaker is actually slightly flatter on axis. Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 1,094 Reaction score 87. pearljam50000. Insbesondere soll die Vorstellung als "Visitenkarte" des Mitglieds gewürdigt bzw. Main: Revel Salon2 + 2X JL F113V2, MiniDSP SHD Studio, Okto DAC8 Pro, 2X Benchmark AHB2 in bridged mono, Yamaha WXC-50 , Denon 3700H , ARX RS-1 for HT bypass. Oct 27, 2020 #156. DaFanatic. Thread Starter Post #1 of 4 pearljam50000 1000+ Head-Fier. Adam AX series is the same - they were very good, and technically speaking they still are. Möglicherweise ist es sinnvoller, einen neuen Thread zu erstellen. Both models are very neutral sounding. In stock . 259 € 341 € 23 . von Erotiksound, 15.01.15. Supporting a wide sweet spot and stereo imaging, it's difficult to get accurate and revealing speakers at that price range.