Answered: How do i release the water in new londo ruins? I have tried to open the gate from both sides and on both sides it says it is locked. You need a certain plot item first. But I still can't open it. Answered: I can't ever seem to be invaded or summon people, why? Found in a chest, in the cave leading from Blighttown to the Valley of the Drakes. Location [edit | edit source]. Gift from Ingward after getting the Lordvessel. Guess I have to open it from the other side? I am looking for the key to the gate between New Londo Ruins and Valley of Drakes. Key to New Londo Ruins: Blighttown. Answered: Where is the key for the gate between New Londo Ruins and Valley of Drakes? If you're looking … edit: Ok I have the 'Key To New Londo Ruins'. Used to unlock the shortcut door from New Londo Ruins to the Valley of the Drakes. Curse Removal / Key Run. This will allow me to fight Darkwraiths, which I have been trying to find so that I can get Titanite Chunks with which I can reinforce my Lightning Spear so that I can have it upgraded into a powerful magic weapon with the Soul of the Moonlight Butterfly. Yes: Key to the Seal: New Londo Ruins. Resides on a rooftop in New Londo Ruins, dressed in crimson robes, he holds a Tin Banishment Catalyst in his right hand and a Ghost Blade in his left. User Info: darkith. The Four Kings are found in the Abyss, accessed through New Londo Ruins.The player must first acquire the Key to the Seal from Ingward to drain the water from the ruins, as well as the Covenant of Artorias, a ring obtained from Great Grey Wolf Sif, to safely enter their battle arena.. Lore [edit | edit source]. The ruins of New Londo were blocked off, for the cursed ghosts posed danger to life and spirit, and the legends speak of a terrible Dark that was sealed away. Manufacturing error clouds vaccine study results . Ingward, the Guardian of the Seal, is a Character in Dark Souls.. Informations. He will also drop it if killed. Unlocks shortcut between New Londo Ruins and Valley of Drakes. I do not have the master key. Yeah I found him and talked to him, but he gave me no key. The ghosts in the New Londo Ruins can be deadly and frustrating, and they yield only 200 souls, so the more you can evade the faster and safer New Londo Ruins will be. Answered According to the guide, the lone NPC in New Londo Ruins gives me the key I need to unlock a door and drain the water from the area. Go complete Anor Londo, then you can progress in the Ruins. Key To New Londo Ruins. Biden family breaks decades-long tradition this year. New Londo Ruins is one of four areas you can explore after visiting Anor Londo and beating Ornstein and Smough in Dark Souls.. Or, kill him and take the key … Where is the key for the gate between New Londo Ruins and Valley of Drakes? In Chest at the end of the cave, when entering from Valley of Drakes. New Londo Ruins help? Unanswered: New Londo Ruins ghosts? Key to the iron bars separating the ruins of New Londo and Drake Valley. Coronavirus is now a coast-to-coast disaster