It feels a touch strange reviewing a product that has now been succeeded by Noble Audio Encore, however with a few units still kicking about and my inbuilt desire to write about things, ultimately I figured I would love to share the experience. The Zephyr is a very different beast to the likes of the Tux 5 or the Khan with 3 drivers as opposed to 5 or 6. REVIEW 這是什麼巫術! Noble Audio Falcon 真無線耳機 這是什麼巫術! Noble Audio Falcon 真無線耳機 文/陳俊嘉 圖/郭振榮 2020/03/24 SHARE 分享 Noble這個耳機品牌在市場上一直是很特殊的存在,主事者John Moulton A.K.A. The 2-pin connectors are encased with a gunmetal grey aluminum barrel that nicely matches a similar thin but long splitter barrel. You get a fairly good tip selection with the Sultan with a selection of off-white and black foam tips in 3 sizes as well as an additional set of single-bore silicone tips. Gone is the two-tone tuxedo style jacket color scheme and in comes a solid all-black finish for the Sultan version. Granted, a Nanuk 903 is not that expensive at a retail price of around $30 but it is tough as hell and I have a few of them at home I use for storage so I can testify to that. It is priced from $1450. We thank the team at Noble Audio for giving us this opportunity. Review: Noble Audio Sage (Simply Superb) Posted on September 15, 2017 September 5, 2019 by Oscar Stewart Firstly I would like to thank Brannan at Noble for sending me this sample for review, these have had well over 100hrs of burn-in and no differences were noted. Note, this review follows our new scoring guidelines for 2020 which you can read up on here. This is more of an evolution of the older universal unibody aesthetic with the more custom universal shaping and unique faceplates of the Wizard creations. Noble Audio Kaiser Encore: presentation and technical specs. Its reasonably large for an IEM box but that is more due to the sizeable and very robust Nanuk 903 weather-sealed storage case. Seems like a better fit than the Noble Audio Dulce Bass iem and cheaper than Campfire Audio Andromedas or Vega. Slide here to add your score on the gear! Noble Audio Falcon TWS Review. The differentiator between the off-white and black foams is the width of the bore opening. Disclaimer: The Noble Audio Sultan sent to us is a sample in exchange for our honest opinion. previous post. The precise configuration is not declared but given it uses a 3-way system, (triple-bore), we can assume the dynamic driver for the low-end, and a BA each for the mids and the highs. Noble Audio is an American brand created in 2013 by Dr. John Moulton. I am presuming a 26AWG gauge of wire here as it is no too wieldy or too stiff either. The Sultan has a fairly long or elongated nozzle. Priced at $2900, the Sultan has big shoes to fill as it replaces the excellent Khan at the top of their line-up. Review: Effect Audio Leonidas II Octa You may also like November 15, 2020 InEar ProMission X Review October 26, 2020 Little Dot LD H1 Review 20 Comments Reply March 14, 2019 James Nice to see you enjoying the Noble Audio Khan too! Although the Sultan still a ‘tri-brid’ like the Khan this is most ambitious in terms of configuration. Noble Audio Falcon TWS Review The Falcon True Wireless comes in a snazzy box that holds the earphones, a charging case, a soft carrying pouch, a USB-C charging cable, and eartips. Noble has tried to bring some of that splendour down to this price point. The single-bore silicone tips also offer a wide bore opening. I would probably pick the medium tips as the best compromise between comfort and isolation. . For one, there’s the price. The only caveat is the huge heat shrink insulator at the connectors which adds some girth to the overall size but as with the Sultan experience, they are surprisingly soft and comfortable around the ears. The tia trio is airier sounding. From memory, the MEST has more sub-bass, thinner mids, more treble sparkle. More than the wire, the finishing in terms of barrels and splitters is really eye-catching. It is not revolutionary, however. The Noble Audio Zephyr is a brand new triple driver hybrid monitor in universal, Prestige, and custom-design finishing. I have only one Noble Audio model left to try. Noble has also ditched the unibody acrylic main shell which they still use for the Wizard and Classic designs. It is priced at $2900. It tells me very truthfully what the source or cable does to it. I would only use the silicone tips if you like the sound signature and sitting in a quiet area. As of this year, Noble is a site advertiser. Not only that, but the Sultan also has a brand new design that skillfully mixes elements of the Wizard aesthetic with the classic aluminum top universal vibe going back these last few years. Noble Audio Katana vs Noble Audio Kaiser Encore Review FIT The shell size of the Katana is a little smaller than the Kaiser Encore. The Savanna is the direct replacement from Noble Audio for the Classic 4 and sports a new design and a few nice tonal tweaks. How time flies. About Noble Audio: Noble Audio Savanna Review: She sounds like the elegant grassy plains of the South. They may be expensive for a pair of 'entry-level' in-ear headphones, but for the most part the performance justifies the price. Although here, the surprise isn’t so much in learning that these are the US brand’s entry-level in-ears (of Noble’s new five-strong universal-fit range), but in discovering that some of its models carry a £2000 price tag. Noble is a site advertiser. Noble Audio Kaiser 10 Encore IEM Universal (Sony Clear Silicone Hybrid Tips)(HanSound Audio Zen 4 wire OCC litz copper cable terminated Furutech 4.4mm) 2) Sony NW-WM1Z DIgital Audio Player (Japanese Tourist Edition) FW 3.01 Narrow bore off-white foam tip in small, medium, and large, Wide bore black foam tips in small, medium, and large, Black single bore silicone tips in small, medium, and large. It is priced from $1450. I’m becoming a big fan of Noble IEM’s. Noble Audio makes an interesting case for audio by dividing their flagships into the reference-orientated Katana and the engaging Kaiser Encore. Noble Audio Kaiser 10 Review: Still the King Noble Audio is a well known IEM manufacturer based in the USA, currently taking the lead in portable audio. The outer retail packaging is a fairly simple cream/tan box with a graphic of the Sultan on the front. First and foremost, each Savant II is a unique, one-off design. Low End. During this review I am using a Mojo and an upgrade Han Sound Audio cable, the Muse II The design is beautiful, as are most if not all Noble designs, they really do a good job at giving you a premium feel to them. You'll be a happy audiophile and your kids can pay for their own college tuition. However, the isolation is quite good, better than I expected for a vented hybrid universal with used with the foam tips. NiceHCK NX7 Pro earphones video review. Now its desktop/portable and digital 2.1 audio on a rather nice laptop. This sample did not come with the full packaging but it is actually the same as the new Sultan upgraded packaging which is pretty good value. We thank the team at Noble Audio for giving us this opportunity. However, given the current TOTL IEM market prices these days it is in good company. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The accessory box is decorated with images reminiscent of a … Between the years 1533 and 1656 the Ottoman Empire was commonly referred to as the Sultanate of Women :). Mind you, the MEST I have is custom and the Zephyr is universal. Wizard Design / IEM art: The Noble 6C is the custom version of the Noble 6 and contains six precision tuned balanced-armature drivers stuffed inside each shell. The difference between IEMs and regular earphones or earbuds? Ngoshawk has a blog with a lot of good reviews so if looking for some 2nd opinions or additional reading, I highly recommend it. Zephyr has more mid-bass punch, thicker warmer mids, forward vocal with density. If it came with a harem of lovely ladies, well I’d find the money somewhere. Slightly different versions of this design have rolled out previously with the Kaiser Encore and to some extent, the Katana but neither are quite as striking visually. They do have some strengths and weaknesses for isolation and comfort. Inside the case, you will also find the accessories which include the following: Click on page 2 for sound impressions and comparisons. A review of the Noble Audio Kaiser K10 Purchased from Addicted to Audio’s Melbourne store in January 2018. I have not had the chance to sample things from the Noble Audio range I know its high end and this perhaps a toe dip into the waters where most of us live. I put them in my ears and feel like I'm wearing a Morgane Félix - 17 March 2017. The next in line was Khan, which also utilized Tri-Level Hybrid tech, but this time … The Noble Audio Sultan is their new tri-brid universal flagship universal monitor consisting of dual-electrostatic, quad BA, and a 10mm dynamic driver. However, the details behind it, understandably, were only sent to me a short while ago such as pricing per format, design details, and importantly, the configuration. The construction two-fold with the first stage consisting of stabilizing the maple with the resin and carving out the vacuum chamber. Unfortunately, our sample came without the full packaging layout and just the standard Pelican 1010 case due to cargo restrictions. It’s a mournful day at Majorhifi. I tend to use the foam tips more than the single bore silicone with Noble creations, especially with the Khan and Katana. The Falcon True Wireless comes in a snazzy box that holds the earphones, a charging case, a soft carrying pouch, a USB-C charging cable, and eartips. However, that bass response also scales well with volume. Their higher quality. However, since May, I had something else from Noble beside me that turned out to be the Zephyr just launched on September 4th, 2020. Since their stems are quite long that might be something that can be easily overlooked. Noble Audio Kaiser Encore review: With a soundstage so solid you could chew it, the Kaiser Encore are among the finest in-ear headphones you'll find. Disclaimer: The Noble Audio Zephyr sent to us is a sample in exchange for our honest opinion. The version we have here is the very unique prestige universal at $2300. I first started reviewing in the late 80s (ouch!). Packaging has a sleek, techie feel and rocks a blue and black color scheme. The Noble Audio Zephyr is a brand new triple driver hybrid monitor in universal, Prestige, and custom-design finishing. Noble really has it down, they come in a big, beautiful box, with as many accessories as you can hope for, boxes, pouches, eartips, the whole experience. I suspect the additional width on the base of the Sultan helps block out a bit more environmental noise. It also has a fairly long nozzle which I tend to prefer on my IEMs. As always with Noble Audio, tech specs are thin on the ground and they do that on purpose. You may also like. For more information on Noble Audio products or to purchase them, visit Noble’s website. Not enough bass for me. Compare noble sultan vs the 64 audio tia trio? The bass head in me wants to try the Empire Ears Bravado. I first started reviewing in the late 80s (ouch!). Back then it was albums, rock concerts and interviews with a typewriter for the local rag. It turns out that Noble Audio is a Texas-based maker of in ear monitors. Back then it was albums, rock concerts and interviews with a typewriter for the local rag. The Noble 3 universal fit IEMs sounded good on my MP3 player, better on my Mac and Meridian DAC, and the best on the iFi Audio Retro rig. Its two-piece housing has a machined aluminum faceplate that’s dimpled like a golf ball, or maybe a honey comb, and is emblazoned with a recessed Noble Audio … This is an external ribbed 2-piece uniform aesthetic taken from the Kaiser Encore and Katana. It is priced from $1300. The 9BA Noble is certainly more neutral than Khan, but it is also dryer, whereas Khan is richer and fuller. 457. Noble has a reputation for creating IEMs with elegant designs that are sonically refined. The key difference is the change from a single piezoelectric driver for the highs to a gen 1 Sonion dual electrostatic driver and transformer combo. While each had its own strengths, the Tux 5 really fit my personal sound profile well, so I was eager to spend some more time with it and do a full review. The coloration is then added after and poured into a mold with the wood and finished in a pressure chamber. Sommaire afficher Close-up on the Noble Audio Trident in-ear monitors, the brand’s entry-level model designed to make portability rhyme with high-performance audio. Many thanks for the generosity and opportunity to review the Khan. I only had to pay for importing the product to Austria. Interestingly, the Sultan seals better than the Khan which has a much smaller acrylic base. I’m a big fan Noble’s sound signature. Noble Audio is a well known IEM manufacturer based in the USA, currently taking the lead in portable audio. If you are tip rolling I highly recommend the Final E tips. The Zephyr sits somewhere above the traditional Classic range for now at $1450 for the universal format which is not out yet. I only had to pay for importing the product to Austria. Noble Audio Kaiser 10 Review: Still the King. Now its desktop/portable and digital 2.1 audio on a rather nice laptop. Granted, a Nanuk 903 is not that expensive at a retail price of around $30 but it is tough as hell and I have a few of them at home I use for storage so I can testify to that. The shells are cut from a single aluminum block and given a more distinctive shape than the aforementioned monitors. In theory, you could class this as the next step up from the original Savant approach by focusing on the tuning and technical capability rather than the driver count or the latest e-stats fusion approach which the Sultan flagship owns right now. The more important aspect is to make sure both foam tips are as far down the stem as possible. Noble Audio Sage In-Ear Monitor Review: If you love pop music, you'll adore these buds. That is a Noble signature design for me and something that made its presence felt on the recent Falcon and Tux 5 builds. Your email address will not be published. Its reasonably large for an IEM box but that is more due to the sizeable and very robust Nanuk 903 weather-sealed storage case inside. This is a 1.2m 8-core OCC wire in what seems to be an FEP or PVC jacket. Noble has a reputation for creating IEMs with elegant designs that are sonically refined. We thank the team at Noble Audio for giving us this opportunity. All pictures were taken by my hands. MPOW H21 Noise Cancelling Headphones Review, Narrow bore off-white foam tip in small, medium, and large, Wide bore black foam tips in small, medium, and large, Black single bore silicone tips in small, medium, and large. Noble Audio Khan Review: Balance, speed and soundstage. Founder & Owner of headfonics.com. Priced at $2900, the Sultan has big shoes to fill as it replaces the excellent Khan at the top of their line-up. How time flies. With the stock silicone tips, you do lose a lot of isolation, and, combined with the bass vent, you do become aware of a lot more background noise. This one is a maple burl with a resin finish and gives off a beautiful warm vibe with a mix of grained tan and wine tones. The wrap is a little on the long and on the bulky side but fit-wise it is not that hard to work with. Yes, the price also has a redesign at $2900 compared to the Khan’s $2399 so this is rarefied air territory. Due to the long nozzle and contoured quasi-custom universal design, the Zephyr is very comfortable in the ear. Noble Audio Khan review – overcoming the kings. Typically, Gen 1 dual covers the ultra-highs down to around 8k with the BA drivers covering the mids to the lower treble. ピヤホンは交換のため、しばらくワイヤレスイヤホンはお預け。・・・というわけにはいかず、年末年始は帰省などでなにかと長距離の移動が多い時期のため、代わりのイヤホンを購入。今回は私にとって2台目のワイヤレスイヤホン、Noble Audio FALCONについて紹介します。 It remains Noble’s property and will be returned after publication. Overall the Noble is more aggressive, both in the treble and low-end. September 2, 2020 September 26, 2020 CL14715. Yup, that is quite a few months and the reason for that is a bit of a long story, too long for this review. Disclaimer: Noble Audio provided the Khan at no cost. This is a super supple cable with non-existent memory retention throughout. Disclaimer: The Noble Sage sample in this review was bought directly by me.Noble is no t affiliated to Headfonia. They are, however, very comfy to use. It also means tips do play a significant final role in comfort, isolation, and performance. They have also released a USB-C and lightning terminated version for $250 each. Not only will it tickle the interest of those that know all about Noble but it will reach out to the more casual enthusiast due to Massdrop’s very wide appeal to shoppers and the price point which is the cheapest ever Noble Audio IEM. I normally assume Noble has their IEM design impedance set to around 30Ω anyway, for example, the Noble Audio X Massdrop was the only other listed impedance Noble creation and it was 30Ω. Many thanks for the generosity and opportunity to review the Sultan. Noble's first True Wireless Stereo headphone featuring the Qualcomm QCC3020 chip, compatible with SBC, AAC, Apt X and TWS+. Once finished, they were returned to him and I have received no remuneration of any kind for this review. Noble Audio has seen much success with its earlier universal fit Kaiser line, offering different variations of the model and a follow-up generation called the Kaiser Encore ($1,850). Noble Audio has never been a slouch in the aesthetic department, and the Falcon is no exception. The chin cinch is a really tasty aluminum pill form factor and slides up and down with minimal resistance. Noble Audio Falcon TWS Review Design. This is a supple cable with next to no memory retention throughout. The Noble Audio Tux 5 is a brand new hybrid 5 driver universal monitor featuring a 10mm dynamic driver and a quad balanced armature design. The Zephyr does have that distinct Noble Audio form factor that has been more and more of a factor these last few years. Noble Audio K10U review: The best in-ear headphones that (a lot of) money can buy. It is priced at $499. We thank the team at Noble Audio for giving us this opportunity. They have also released a USB-C and lightning terminated version for $250 each. This is my first time handling a prestige version of a Noble Audio monitor and I can see why it is the ‘money shot’. Noble Audio Trident review: they may be expensive for an in-ear headphones, but for the most part the performance justifies the price tag – read the review at What Hi-Fi? The sensitivity and impedance ratings are not declared either but from our testing, we found it less sensitive than the recently reviewed Vision Ears EVE20 which is rated at 25Ω and 120.5dB SPL. Once complete the matching Wizard engraved shells are added and then the entire housing is lacquered for that finished shiny look. Noble Audio is only a few years old, but it already has a committed following and a strong reputation that puts it alongside Ultimate Ears, JH Audio, and Westone as a maker of high-quality IEMs. Shares. There is no real pressure during use so a minor complaint at best and the microphonics are nice and low also. The design of the Sultan is beautiful no two ways about it. As with all Noble Audio headphones, the K10U come nestled in a sturdy Peli Case. Slide here to add your score on the gear! 0. Noble believe this is a retail first and the idea seems pretty cool. We spent some time with the Sultan this week to find out what the new king has to offer its subjects. Last year’s Top Gear Award winner Khan and its piezoelectric driver has now been replaced by a dual Sonion electrostatic configuration. The Zephyr uses the same cable as Sultan which is a nice bonus for this price point. That means a deeper canal penetration and closer to that all-important second bend in your ear canal. It is also steady enough also not to slide down accidentally. Disclaimer: The Noble Audio Zephyr sent to us is a sample in exchange for our honest opinion. It is priced from $1450. It is then finished in anodized two-tone silver and charcoal colors. I do not think they have totally done away with the Pelican cases but if you are shopping for the Zephyr et al, the Nanuk is a definite upgrade. Disclaimer: 888audio.com, Phone: (850) 888-HiFi (4434) was gracious enough to send me this Sultan in addition to the Noble Vivid cable, on loan, to review the units. Noble Audio M3 Review – Sound Quality. What are the Noble Audio Savant? There is no real pressure on my ears so a minor complaint at best and the microphonics are nice and low. The remaining configuration is actually unchanged from the Khan with a single proprietary 10mm dynamic driver for the lows and 4 BA drivers for the mids. Inside the foam has been cut and shaped to make room for a small pocketable branded black leather case and the IEMs. It’s a reasonable question, and one Noble answers by pointing you to its online catalogue. Noble tend to keep their technical cards close to their chest so I cannot tell you if they are the exact same drivers but I would suspect there to be some overlap. By What Hi-Fi? Noble Audio Katana review: In-ear headphones that sound like high-end, over-ear headphones – the best you can get. However, what we do know is that the Zephyr uses a new single 10mm dynamic driver which Noble describes as a “top shelf” pick and two proprietary BA drivers, one of which is from Knowles. You can buy this cable separately in 3.5mm TRS unbalanced or for an additional $20 a 2.5mm TRRS or balanced at the checkout. Noble always supply a healthy line-up of tips and the selection is pretty much the same as the Sultan and Tux 5 with 2 sets of foam in small medium and large and one set of single bore silicon in the same sizes. Disclaimer: The Noble Audio Sultan sent to us is a sample in exchange for our honest opinion. From what I am told and the stock pictures, the Sultan packaging is very impressive and a big step up on their last-gen flat display theme. Whatever the reason, the Noble Trident earphones have plenty more than a name to catch your attention. Noble Audio Trident review These entry-level Noble earphones are pricey, but you get a mighty sound for your money Tested at £275. The stock silicone tips will bring the housing close to your concha basin and you will feel the housing presence a bit more in your ear but it is still quite comfortable. The focus for this review however, is the Noble 6C, which retails for $1099 and sits right below the 8C and Kaiser 10 in the Noble lineup. One thing that you will find interesting is the inclusion of a small QR scannable square on every new Zephyr box. by Vadim Kolchev May 24, 2019. written by Vadim Kolchev May 24, 2019. Or £275, even. Founder & Owner of headfonics.com. Review: Noble Audio Trident By Morgane Félix - 17 March 2017 0 457 Sommaire afficher Close-up on the Noble Audio Trident in-ear monitors, the brand’s entry-level model designed to make portability rhyme with high-performance audio. Disclaimer: Noble Audio provided the Sultan at no cost on loan. In the low end, the Noble Audio M3 sounds detailed but fun, with enough bass to punctuate pop, rock, and hip hop tracks. Review of new flagship headphones Noble Audio Khan, offering innovative hybrid scheme with three types of transducers. The outer retail packaging is a fairly simple box with a graphic of the Zephyr on the front. Let us just say a fortuitous observation for both myself and Noble led to it landing on my desk back then. Disclaimer: The Noble Audio Zephyr sent to us is a sample in exchange for our honest opinion. Over time, the 4S has become the go-to reference I turn to when I want to know how a recording really sounds; but it is also the CIEM I look for when I want to immerse myself fully in my favorite music. Noble Audio Khan Review Fit The Khan features a similar fit to most other Noble Audio models. Whilst not as aggressive as a traditional acrylic custom universal contour, it does have a shapelier finish than the older creations so it stands out a bit more. Noble Audio – Katana (9BA – 1,850$) Katana, one of my most-used items I have. My overall experience with Noble Audio's Noble 3 IEMs was excellent! They recently announced the Sultan, a brand new model, as its new flagship. Seriously though, there’s a lot to like about the two-tone Trident. You want that nozzle as close to the second bend in your canal as possible for maximum effect. The next in line was Khan, which also utilized Tri-Level Hybrid tech, but this time with a 10mm piezo electric driver for the highs. Okay, back to the review - normally the Savant II comes in the Noble packaging (some of the best you can get in the industry), with the Pelican case and all the accessories included. Noble Tux 5 Review My first impression of the Tux 5 came from some side by side listening sessions between it, the Campfire Solaris , and the Empire Ears Valkyrie . This is like a mini Audeze travel case and something I am hugely in favor of for an IEM at this price point. The off-white has a narrower bore than the black alternatives. Inside the foam has been cut and shaped to make room for a small pocketable branded black leather case and the IEMs. Noble Audio TUX 5 earphones video review. The final molds are then CNC finished and ready for the drivers and crossover fitting in the second stage. Really great review! Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noble Audio for providing me with a review sample of Savant and BTS in exchange for my honest opinion. The Noble Audio Zephyr is a brand new triple driver hybrid monitor in universal, Prestige, and custom-design finishing. I was as happy as a kid on Xmas day. No, I have not but I could do in our MEST review… oh wait my bad, I just checked and the comparisons are locked in. More than the wire, the finishing in terms of barrels and splitters is really good also. FIT. Our Verdict. I am presuming this is a 26AWG gauge wire as it is not too wieldy or too stiff either. It also means there is more emphasis on the tip holding them securely as well as providing the seal for isolation. I found them equally comfortable to wear for about 30 minutes at a time. To read more about Noble Audio products we reviewed on Headfonics click here. I am trying to keep my costs down, otherwise I would get Empire Ears Legend X. Firstly I would like to thank Brannan at Noble for sending me this sample for review, these have had well over 100hrs of burn-in and no differences were noted. Learn how your comment data is processed. Noble had a nice little cable upgrade with the Tux 5 late last year and the Sultan uses the same cable with some cosmetic tweaks. You can also get it in a custom version starting from $1650. Of course, the cable is detachable and Noble use the 2-pin connectors, as usual. I will skip over the company introductions as there is a lot to be said about the focus of this review, the Savant II. These are all handmade and unique meaning each Zephyr has its own distinct grain and color pattern so when you buy it you are getting one of a kind. If you listen to everything, the Sage is for you too. But I didn’t feel the difference when wearing them. T… The new Nanuk 903 case is so much better than the older Pelican cases that used to come with Noble high-end monitors. I have tried the Campfire Audio Comet's and sent them back. INTRODUCING THE ZEPHYR. The 2-pin connectors are encased with a gunmetal grey aluminum barrel that nicely matches a similar thin but long splitter barrel. They isolate just as good if not better than the stock foam tips and also apply less internal pressure so they do feel very comfy. Paul Dmitryev. A model designed to offer an on-the-go musical experience. It will keep the main body from putting uncomfortable pressure on your concha basis or touching your ears unnecessarily. The foam tips isolate the best but do apply a fair amount of pressure inside your ear canal to get that level of isolation. We spent some time with the Sultan this week to find out what the new king has to offer its subjects. The Sultan is long rather than an overly large monitor consisting of three parts, main shell, faceplate holder, and faceplate. Noble Audio Trident review: they may be expensive for an in-ear headphones, but for the most part the performance justifies the price tag – read the review at What Hi-Fi? Disclaimer: The Noble Audio Zephyr sent to us is a sample in exchange for our honest opinion. This is a 7 driver with 3 different types of drivers as opposed to 6 in the Khan. And the TUX 5 is no exception. by Paul Dmitryev February 3, 2020. written by Paul Dmitryev February 3, 2020. hybrid in-ear noble audio. Although I’ve never been a fan of Noble’s fit when it comes to their standard models, I find all of their wizard editions extremely comfortable. You can buy this cable separately in 3.5mm TRS unbalanced or for an additional $20 2.5mm TRRS or balanced at the checkout. The Noble Audio Zephyr is a brand new triple driver hybrid monitor in universal, Prestige, and custom-design finishing. Now I believe these are not one-off creations but they are hand-polished, lacquered, and hand-matched so each Sultan will still have a fairly distinctive and unique look. With the launch of the Sultan, Noble Audio has a new flagship universal monitor on offer as well as a more aggressive dip into the electrostatic hybrid monitor market. What are the Noble Audio K10U? The main focus of the review is Noble Audio Savant, and as a bonus at the end I have a separate review of Noble BTS wireless receiver. Noble Audio has seen much success with its earlier universal fit Kaiser line, offering different variations of the model and a follow-up generation called the Kaiser Encore ($1,850).