The miso wasn't the best. Soupe miso ou salade du chef, Kamikaze (5mcx), Dynamite (5mcx) Saumon fumé (6mcx), Tiger eye ou Maki tempura (6mcx). So bring out your sticks and I pity the fool who ain't liking this sushi!" Thon, saumon, thon à queue jaune et sashimi trempés dans du panko à tempura et légèrement frit, servis avec un assortiment de légumes et sauce du chef. name and give you personalized service) The Sushi was average and not a good place to go if you know your Sushi and are particular about the variety that you are served. In the past, buffet dining has always emphasized quantity with trade-offs made in terms of food and service quality. Closed Opens at 16:00 +1 514-527-0000. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 2967 Rue Sherbrooke Est, Montreal, Quebec H1W 1B2 Canada. I almost walked out. may be incorrect. They insisted on sending me with a new order of sushi so I agreed but just took one roll with me back to work. Nori Sushi: Pretty good sushi. Crevettes, tempura, concombre, mayonnaise épicée, entourés d’avocat, de thon et de saumon. Crevettes tempura, teriyaki et mayonnaise épicée. Staff friendly and knowledgeable and very attentive. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 4 Sushis : Maguro (1), Syake (1), Hamachi (1), Ebi (1), 12 Makis : Pétoncle épicé (6mcx), Maki tempura (6mcx) et dessert. ...it's actually gummy. Pretty average food, but that waitress brought me a second bowl of miso soup. Not that this matters a lot but really...but then, this is a small town which finally has a sushi restaurant. For two pieces it looked ok but the taste was off the others the avocado was completely black I had to throw it out as it was terrible. / Our sushi pizza are prepared with unique ingredients on a crispy rice and cheese crust. Sushi salmon deluxe and salmon/lime was they best. It was also tricky being English speaking and only having French menus. With the best staff and the freshest ingredients, we are going to spoil you with our dishes. Que ce soit pour une commande à apporter, un repas rapide, une rencontre entre amis ou un souper en tête-à-tête vous êtes assurés de déguster des mets raffinés, élaborés avec des produits d’une grande fraicheur. Parents of young kids finally had night off. Will her boss fire her for This? Come to Sushi Ville Montréal restaurant and taste delicious sushi at the best price. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. For us, it's the best place For sushis, sashimis and others ... We just love it each and every time. Will be back next time we travel to Montreal. Aubergine légèrement frite style tempura, farcie de thon, saumon, thon à queue jaune, homard, goberge, oignon vert, mayonnaise épicée et sauce teriyaki. Had soup it was delicious. Nori Nori in Sandy Springs, GA. Votre choix de saumon, de thon ou de thon à queue jaune, avec concombre, oignon vert, laitue et sauce épicée. For two pieces it looked ok but the taste was off the others the avocado was completely black I had to throw it out as it was terrible. Pretty average food, but that waitress brought me a second bowl of miso soup. The service from the young grouchy waitress, however, is the worst I’ve ever received... rude & highly impolite, such an awful service is unexpected in this country! User Reviews for Nori Sushi, Vieux-Rosemont, Montreal; Nori Sushi Reviews; Nori Sushi, Montreal restaurant reviews on Zomato Serves Japanese. Why not have bi-lingual menus? Tofu, champignons et lamelles de bambou dans un bouillon aigre piquant. Anguille grillée et avocat, entourés de saumon saisi. The best japanese in Montréal, Nori Sushi is in the business of creating mouthwatering food, memorable experiences and energetic atmospheres. View the menu for Nori Sushi and restaurants in Happy Valley, OR. Many tasty dishes without or with minimal rice, nice experience for carb conscious ppl. It has so much rice and we basically had to cut an avocado maki in half to fit it in our mouths - not sure that that's the way sushi is meant to be eaten. Sushi salmon deluxe and salmon/lime was they best. Crabe à carapace molle frit, tempura, saumon, caviar, concombre et mayonnaise épicée entourés de thon saisi et d'avocat. Homard, concombre et mangue, enroulés dans du thon frais et servis avec une sauce du chef. It’s a really small restaurant next to large parking lot. Lol. Served with spicy light mayo, soy, sesame or Yin Yang sauce. Votre choix de saumon ou de thon frais, servi avec une sauce wasabi crémeuse et garni de tranches de pommes vertes Granny Smith accompagné de Tostitos. Crevettes, tempura, caviar, concombre, avocat mayonnaise épicée et sauce teriyaki. The lobster tempera. We had some veggie rolls and 2 rolls from the chefs special menu (salmon avacado and one with tuna...and onion 49 & 55) and everything was incredible. Thon saisi, champignons et algues, servis avec une sauce du chef. Crevettes, goberge, vermicelle, menthe, basilic et laitue. Homard, pétoncle, saumon fumé, goberge, concombre, avocat, tempura, caviar et mayonnaise épicée servis sur une galette de riz croustillant. Un apportez votre vin situé au centre commercial Maisonnuve. nous et bien d'autres, nois n'avons rien trouvé qui égale la qualité de Nori Sushi. For a hefty dinner for two, we paid about 140$ after tax/tip, worth it. Salade d'algues et de thon, servie avec une sauce du chef. I definitely would come back again. Assortiment de légumes et algues nappés d'une vinaigrette balsamique de soya. It was quiet on this Sunday evening - they have a bad location in a strip mall so it isn't visible to many especially on a Sunday night when other stores are closed.More. - willing to accommodate babies - massive plus for us as new parents Soupe crevette cocothai (2), Tartare de thon et aubergine aux fruits de mer, 4 Sushis : Maguro (1), Syake (1), Hamachi (1), Ebi (1), 12 Makis : Pétoncle épicé (6mcx), Maki tempura (6mcx) et dessert. goberge, caviar, omelette, concombre et avocat. the thing is.... the sushi is just ok at most... Why not have bi-lingual menus? To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (514) 527-0000. I wouldn’t call it kid friendly due to its small size but again, I...may be incorrect. Had two bites and realized the avocado was bad. Overall, fun evening in a fun restaurant but wouldn't go back based on the quality of the food. It's surprisingly tasty and varied. -fun vibe Upload menu. Nori Sushi: Expectations met - See 25 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Montreal, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Nori Sushi, Meal delivery service in Montréal, Québec, 2967 Rue Sherbrooke Est, Montréal, QC H1W 1B2 – Hours of Operation & Customer Reviews. It was quiet on this Sunday evening - they have a bad location in a strip mall so it isn't visible to many especially on a Sunday night when other stores are closed. You can enjoy our Sushi dishes at home too by Ordering Online for Delivery to Lachine and Dorval. food right? - very pretty and impressive presentation! I will never return, but the waitress we had was absolutely as sweet as pie! My partner liked it, but I’d skip it. As in- it's squishy and fat. Rouleaux frits, farcis de porc, crevette, goberge et légumes asiatiques. / 5 Pcs. Servis avec sauce de poisson. Homard, concombre et mangue, enroulés dans une feuille de soya et entouré de saumon, caviar noir et sauce épicée. Great fusion in sushi types and quality. Soupe aux fruits de mer (2), thon tataki (1), Tartare de saumon. Nori Nori firmly believes that guests should not be forced to make these compromises any longer. Saumon fumé (ou crevette tempura), fromage à la crème, concombre, avocat, riz, nori, et mayonnaise épicée. Delicious rolls @ acceptable cost. Its price is on a higher level. My local Taiwanese grocer (Top Quality Market in Parsippany) usually has pretty good prices, but, the Nori sheets start at $45/lb and go up from there. Since it’s per item order, everything comes out fresh and in waves unlike Buffett style where everything gets dumped on table. Call them at (514) 527-0000 to find out more! Have more sashimi instead.More, This review is for Sushi Nori on Dundas st in napanee ontario. -BYOW which is fun if you enjoy a drink Votre choix : saumon ou thon avec tempura, caviar, concombre, avocat et mayonnaise épicée. Choix entre saumon ou thon. Votre choix de caviar Tobiko ou caviar de saumon Ikura. / Our sushi pizza are prepared with unique ingredients on a crispy rice and cheese crust. Fraise, banane et tempura de chocolat à la noisette roulés dans une feuille de soya et nappé de miel. Again tonight and can't wait to come back!!! Their menu is full of spelling errors such as avacado temura and cumumber.(sic). Nos sushi pizza sont préparées avec des ingrédients uniques sur une galette croustillante de riz et fromage. MESSAGE IMPORTANT COVID-19: Il est possible de commander par téléphone, pour ramassage seulement. Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Vietnamese, Vegetarian options. Pour...nous et bien d'autres, nois n'avons rien trouvé qui égale la qualité de Nori Sushi. Pétoncle tempura et tartare de pétoncle, roulés dans une feuille de soya, servi avec mayonnaise épicée. Had two bites and realized the avocado was bad. Nori Sushi, Montreal: 25 elfogulatlan értékelés megtekintése ezzel kapcsolatban: Nori Sushi, melynek osztályozása a Tripadvisoron 4,5/5, és az itt található 5 707 étterem közül a(z) 1 … Des poissons coupés style Sashimi, roi champignon, oignon vert et sauce du chef. Nori Sushi, Montreal: See 25 unbiased reviews of Nori Sushi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,294 of 5,707 restaurants in Montreal. A chaque fois, nous sommes comblés par la nourriture et l' accueil.More, From the outside, this restaurant looks like all other cheap sushi joint around town. Pieuvre, crevettes, goberge et algues servis avec un assortiment de légumes et sauce du chef. Saumon, caviar, tempura, concombre et mayonnaise épicée, roulés dans une feuille de soya enrobée de saumon et d’avocat. My sushi had a hair in it. and onion 49 & 55) and everything was incredible. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Montreal, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Montreal, Hotels near Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal, Hotels near Musee des beaux-arts de Montreal, Hotels near Pointe-a-Calliere, Montreal Archaeology and History Complex, Hotels near (YUL) Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl Airport, Hotels near (YHU) Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport, Hotels near (YMX) Montreal-Mirabel Intl Airport, African Restaurants for Lunch in Montreal, BBQ Restaurants for Large Groups in Montreal, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Montreal, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Montreal, BBQ Restaurants for Lunch in Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension, Bakeries in Olympic Park & Hochelaga-Maisonneuve (HoMa), Le Sud-Ouest (Southwest District) Restaurants, Mediterranean Restaurants in Quartier International, Olympic Park & Hochelaga-Maisonneuve (HoMa) Restaurants, Outdoor Seating Restaurants in Parc du Mont-Royal, Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal) Restaurants, Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension Restaurants. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #11 of 700 sushi restaurants in Montreal #413 of 7930 restaurants in Montreal . Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? - See 25 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Montreal, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Wouldn’t it be nice to have access to the best fish in Japan? Pétoncles, crevettes, goberge, algues, coriandre, lime. We will be back for sure.More, We were kind of guessing when we ordered because we don't speak French. Le tout roulé dans une feuille de riz.. Servis avec une sauce aux arachides. Products for Businesses We're hiring Thon et avocat, enroulés dans une feuille de soya et entouré de thon et servis avec une sauce à la mangue. Much of chef Antonio Park’s fish, … Place holds perhaps 30 patrons but we noticed many takeouts during course of dinner. Thon, saumon, algues, concombre et radis, roulés dans une feuille de riz. You can get more information from their website. I hope that the quality will improve … Thon à queue jaune et avocat, roulés dans une feuille de soya, entouré de thon à queue jaune et oignon vert. Come visit us at 2625 Victoria Street. A chaque fois, nous sommes comblés par la nourriture et l' accueil. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (514) 527-0000. If you're looking for something to eat, be sure to drop in and try their salads. Nous ADORONS cet endroit. Saumon fumé, goberge, crevettes et fromage à la crème, légèrement frit dans du tempura. Dashi, tofu, champignons, algues et échalote. the sushi is just ok at most... Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Saumon, fromage à la crème et carotte, roulés dans une feuille de pâte à rouleaux impériaux, légèrement frit. Staff friendly and knowledgeable and very attentive. The Sushi we got were really tasty and freshly fixed. At Sushi Victoria, we want to serve you the best Sushi of Montreal.