Close notification. Homepage of North Lanarkshire Council website. ML6 9JA Your account. How can I resolve disagreements with the school or local authority? Dalziel Building People struggling to make rent payments are continuing to benefit from support funding from North Lanarkshire Council. North Lanarkshire Council establishments will offer one of two options for using the 1,140 hour entitlement: Term time: 6 hours per day over 38 weeks of an academic year; 48 week: 4 hours 45 minutes per day, 5 x morning sessions 8am to 12:45pm OR 5 x afternoon sessions 1:15pm to 6pm Coronavirus latest. North Lanarkshire Council Report Education and Families Committee ☒ approval ☒ noting Ref AG/MF Date 19/05/20 Close to Home – Improving outcomes and strengthening provision. Sign up to our monthly newsletter to keep you updated with whats new in North Lanarkshire. Moodiesburn Cumbernauld Home; Housing Housing. Pay your council tax. North Lanarkshire Council was undertaken through the creation of a financial model. Home; Directories; Housing offices; Housing offices records. 26/08/2020. Find out more Breadcrumb. North Lanarkshire Council . What are schools’ and local authorities’ responsibilities? There have been recent reports in Scotland about cold callers claiming to be from BT who say your router is not efficient and the speed could be improved. Contents: Localities The population development of the localities in North Lanarkshire. Airdrie Housing Office. Service updates and advice. Be aware of cold callers and scams. Coronavirus latest. Download our short summary of what should be provided Publishing information. Service updates and advice. ML1 1SX The icon links to further information about a selected place including its population structure (gender, age groups, age distribution, nationality, country of birth, ethnic group, religion, language at home). Enquire is funded by the Scottish Government and managed by Children in Scotland. **Coronavirus and additional support for learning**, Education & Families Inclusion Section Civic Centre Motherwell ML1 1AB, This information is correct to the best of our knowledge. 2.4.3 The core budget for ASNAs in North Lanarkshire in 2020/21 is circa £12m. North Lanarkshire Council has revealed information about the extent of fly-tipping in the area. Election results [ edit ] North Lanarkshire Local Election Result 2003 Close notification. RSL Registration Number 1020 Landlord Name North Lanarkshire Council Senior Officer Mr Stephen Llewellyn Date Registered 4 Jan 1996 Landlord type Local authority Clients Mixed Settlement Urban Asset Owning Yes Statutory Intervention No Correspondence address Enterprise and Housing Solutions, Civic Centre, 3rd … Your account. Close notification. ML27LP How will my child’s learning and support be planned? Apply to your local council for Council Tax Reduction if you're on ... We've matched this postcode to North Lanarkshire Council. This The council areas have been in existence since 1 April 1996, under the provisions of the Local Government etc. Information about your council, North Lanarkshire council. Additionally North Lanarkshire Council provided an additional £1m as part of the budget setting process for … How do I get my child’s needs assessed? If your business is required to close by law or to significantly change its operations due to Covid-19 restrictions from 2 November 2020, you may be eligible to apply for grant support. Please tell us if you find an issue with this information. 1st Floor Coats House Gartlea Road Airdrie ML6 9JA United Kingdom. Our Household Waste Recycling Centres are for North Lanarkshire residents only - you must bring photo identification and proof of your address when you visit a centre. The council has now 41 cars and vans in operation and another 20 on order. ... Sign up to our monthly newsletter to keep you updated with whats new in North Lanarkshire. Airdrie Make a payment online, by direct debit, telephone, post office, paypoint, by post or in person. What are my child’s rights to additional support? The targeted support is available to council tenants who find themselves falling into rent arrears due to waiting times for Universal Credit payments and those who have seen their incomes reduced … Background 1.1 Members will recall We aspire - Shared Ambition for North Lanarkshire was approved at Policy and Resources Committee in September 2018. Former SNP councillor Rosa Zambonini shared her experiences of visiting the leisure centre in Wishaw, on Monday night, which is run by Culture and Leisure North Lanarkshire. Can I choose the school my child attends? 3,255 talking about this. This on-line version of the North Lanarkshire Local Plan is intended to offer more flexibility and interactivity to the user. Service updates and advice. My child is missing school due to ill health. Information on the various ways you can pay your rent, and details of the … Under additional support for learning legislation, local authorities and schools must provide certain information to parents and carers. Education department: Education & Families Inclusion Section Civic Centre Motherwell ML1 1AB Email: ef.sfl@northlan.gov.uk Additional Support for Learning contact: Judi Pollock, Senior Education and Families Manager ef.sfl@northlan.gov.uk Relevant web pages: Additional support needs information Educational … Coatbridge and Motherwell will see major change as several high-rise blocks are demolished over the next two years as part of plans to deliver 5,000 new homes across the council area. Find out more Breadcrumb. ... Weekly Covid-19 cases in South Lanarkshire fell by almost a fifth last week. Close notification. Close notification. Find out more Breadcrumb. Kenilworth Avenue Additional support for learning: What’s my role? United Kingdom, 135 Burnhead Street The North Lanarkshire county area was established in 1996 as part of a reorganisation of local government in the United Kingdom. Executive Summary. How can I get the most from meetings with the school? Wishaw TOWER blocks which have dominated North Lanarkshire skylines for decades have now been earmarked for demolition. ML5 3BJ North Lanarkshire Council Report Policy and Strategy Committee ☒ approval ☐ noting Ref KH/LJ Date 19/03/20 North Lanarkshire Municipal Bank Ltd: Service Review Report Katrina Hassell, Head of Business SolutionsFrom hassellk@northlan.gov.ukEmail Telephone 01698 302235 Executive Summary The programme involved working with partners from the public, voluntary and private sectors. Understanding children and young peoples’ rights, Understanding parents’ and carers’ rights. We're sorry this page didn't meet your expectations this time, please let us know if you have any feedback to help us improve. Service updates and advice ... Lord Lieutenant of Lanarkshire, council meetings webcast. Coatbridge United Kingdom, 26 Motherwell Road United Kingdom, 7 Scott Street United Kingdom, 162-164 Station Road Strategic Framework Business Fund. ... Blantyre North and Coatshill - 8 (2.72) Cumbernauld (/ ˌ k ʌ m b ər ˈ n ɔː l d /; Scots: Cummernaud / ˌ k ʌ m ər ˈ n ɔː d /; Scottish Gaelic: Comar nan Allt) is a large town in North Lanarkshire, Scotland.It is the ninth most-populous locality in Scotland and the most populated town in north Lanarkshire, positioned in the centre of Scotland's Central Belt.Geographically, … North Lanarkshire has been increasing the number of charging points at council depots and offices. This site uses some Creative Commons images. G67 1JW Your account. Elections to North Lanarkshire Council were held on 1 May 2003, the same day as the other Scottish local government elections and the Scottish Parliament general election. How can I have positive conversations with my child’s school. (Scotland) Act 1994.Historically, Scotland was divided into 34 counties or shires.Although these no longer have any administrative function, they are still used to some extent in Scotland for cultural and geographical purposes, and some of the current council … Coronavirus latest. Footer. Helping you understand additional support for learning. Arrangements for 2020-21. Locate. Kilsyth A number of pantomimes and musicals have taken place in the concert hall and theatre within the complex. 01698 302341Email ShearerK@northlan.gov.ukTelephone. Find out more Breadcrumb. Enquire can take no responsibility for the content of other websites. More detail is provided in Appendix 1 deep dive review of this Cor, the current porate Risk. We regularly check that the contact details are up to date but sometimes there may be changes to local authority staff or policy we are not made aware of. Official Facebook page for North Lanarkshire Council. To comply with physical distancing guidelines, traffic management is still in place and the number of vehicles allowed in at any one time is restricted. Find a school or nursery. G69 0EN 2,273 talking about this. Register for secure access to your council tax account. Like us to get the latest updates and news. Gartlea Road G71 5DD United Kingdom, Blackwoods Crescent Judi Pollock, Senior Education and Families Manager. Like us to get the latest updates and news. Bellshill Housing Office. NORTH LANARKSHIRE COUNCIL. 1.2 This outlines a vision for the future direction of the council in terms of a shared ambition 1st Floor Coats House Motherwell Civic Centre is the headquarters of North Lanarkshire Council (since 1996, previously the offices of Motherwell District Council within the Strathclyde region since 1975). Alison Gordon, Head of Children Families & Justice Social From Work Services/Chief Social Work Officer Email 01698 332001 … Skip to main content NORTH LANARKSHIRE COUNCIL. More on this. Shotts Service updates and advice. Who will support my child’s learning and development? Your account. NORTH LANARKSHIRE COUNCIL. A COUNCIL has pledged to "fully investigate" amid claims one of its own gyms has been flouting Covid social distancing restrictions. Council business plan to 2020 1. Stats show number of Covid cases in each South Lanarkshire neighbourhood.