The Obagi Elastiderm Facial Serum is now part of my daily regimen. My skin has improved tremendously. I used this serum for the first time and my skin looked brighter almost immediately! What I do see is an incredibly greasy and oily face ALL the time. To continue shopping at LovelySkin.com, please enable javascript in your Web Browser. Elastin is an essential protein responsible for our skin’s elasticity and ability to keep it’s “bounce”. I have used this serum for about 4 months! A certified skin care advisor will consult with you to develop a completely personalized Obagi skin care regimen. After more than 200 customer reviews, this eye cream has received 81% 5 star ratings. This product has very little fragrance (if any) and blends evenly. Use this interactive physician finder to request a skin care consultation with a professional in your area. When you contact a physician you will receive a free deluxe sample. POA. ELASTIderm Eye Serum Obagi Details. For the record, I'm not anti-fragrance, some products (especially hair products) can benefit from fragrance in my opinion. I am in constant search for an eye cream that works. neuLASH/neuBROW PROFESSIONAL™ by Skin Research Laboratories®. I received a sample of this from LovelySkin and have now purchased it twice. You won’t regret it. I have tried many different brands including La Mer, Strivectin-D, Sisley, etc. Obagi C Serum Reviews. I apply AM and PM. It is definitely worth every penny! SHARE NOW. Skin Types: Normaly, Dry, Oily. Introductory Special – 20% Off Obagi Elastiderm Facial Serum. I use Elastiderm under my moisturizer. I received a sample earlier in the year which was large enough for a week's worth of applications. Exceeding your expectations. Order today from Skinstation. I didn't see much of a difference from this serum. Soothing Eye Contour Cream 109 reviews. View Our Shipping Policy, Return Policy: Serum nâng cơ chống lão hóa Obagi có công nghệ bản quyền Bi-Mineral Contour Complex™, serum giúp làn da lấy lại độ đàn hồi, cải thiện dấu hiệu lão hóa. Great for sensitive skin! Obagi. This product is so effective, I could not believe how it improved the appearance of my skin, smoothed lines and improved elasticity. Ingredients: Bi-Mineral Contour Complex™, Caffeine. Will definitely continue this serum! I could tell a difference almost immediately! I like it and ordered a bottle and am adding it in my nightly routine. Obagi ELASTIderm Facial Serum creates firmer, resilient, more youthful-looking skin. Công nghệ FlexFluid™, chất serum mỏng nhẹ đem lại hiệu quả đàn hồi trên da lập tức. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I am actually on my second jar of this night cream because it was so highly recommended and I had such high hopes. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! A targeted serum with bi-mineral complex and malonic acid for smoother, firmer-looking skin around the eyes, plus caffeine to help minimize the appearance of under-eye puffiness. 3.0. 0/5 (0 Reviews) Last update on 2020-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for Obagi. More Info: Here are some more information on Obagi Medical – ELASTIderm Eye Serum. I know I had to order it and try it for a longer period of time. 100% of participants reported their face looks firmer, 97% of participants noticed their skin feels more elastic and resilient, 97% of participants saw a diminished appearance of crepey facial skin, 97% of participants reported, "my skin has bounce back". FREE UK DELIVERY. Obagi ELASTIderm Facial Serum Information. I asked my dermatologist what would someone my age (40) use on their face if money was no object. ELASTIderm Facial Serum with patented Bi-Mineral Contour Complex™ helps support skin elasticity so it can bounce back from the signs of aging, resulting in firmer-looking, more resilient skin. Improves signs of skin firmness, bounce back, and the appearance of of crepiness in as little as 2 weeks. Reviews. Have peace of mind when ordering online. Data on file at Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC. O noua experienta de infrumusetare si redare a fermitatii pielii, ELASTIderm Facial Serum formulat cu complexul brevetat „Bi-Mineral Contour Complex ™” Acest ser ajuta pielea să combata semnele imbatranirii oferind rezultate remarcabile in ceea ce priveste fermitatea si rezistenta pielii. Description Ingredients How to use HOW DO I GET THIS PRODUCT? Using a proprietary Restorative Elasticity Complex, it s clinically proven to help replenish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in as little as two weeks. Additional information. ELASTIderm Eye Complete Complex SerumThe same ELASTIderm Eye formulation that we all love but now with the added benefit of caffeine. Related products. Will reorder! Give your skin the power to bounce back with this one-of-a-kind antiaging serum supports healthy skin elasticity. This goes on smoothly and leaves my skin satiny soft. Special Shipping Requirements: ORM-D Class The result is skin that is noticeably firmer with less laxity and crepiness. I have been using Elastidem eye cream as part of the Obagi Medical protocol for 6 weeks. glsm. Elastin is the protein responsible for youthful, healthy-looking skin. A lightweight serum. Not this one it is wonderful!! But this is not the type of product that needs fragrance. On all orders within the UK. This is the second time I have bought Elastiderm Facial Serum. I see no difference having used this product for a month. Since there aren’t Obagi Elastiderm Eye Cream reviews on the brand’s website, we turned to Dermstore.com to evaluate customers reviews for this product. Obagi Elastiderm Facial Serum. Official stockists of all available brands. It’s hard for me to explain but I have dry aging skin and this revives and plumps it like nothing else. Most Viewed Eye Cream & Treatment Products. Over time, it is diminishing my neck lines and helping with puppet lines around my mouth. Experience the beauty of elastic skin with ELASTIderm Facial Serum from Obagi. ELASTIderm Facial Serum is a lightweight serum that helps support skin elasticity and minimises fine lines. I especially liked how richly hydrating it is for a serum.