Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for One 'n Only, Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie. Dabur Amla Oil 52 reviews. 4.2 out of 5 stars 349. Bring hair back to life with One 'n Only® Argan Oil Restorative Mask. One 'n Only™ Argan Oil Treatment Size: 2 oz. I have naturally kinky African-American hair that I had tex-laxed at the time that was using this product, and I was VERY happy with the way it made my hair look and feel, which was very healthy. Filter by age. I love this line...my hair is mix typed 3a-3b. I just haven’t found anything equivalent for my curls. I've been searching high and low for the perfect curl cream. A color-depositing conditioner that refreshes and enhances hair color and tone. Created with Sketch. I have long, wavy hair (2a, I think). FREE SHIPPING OVER $25 USE CODE 888871 Shop Permanent Hair Color It give great curl definition and was not oily when the right amount was used. One 'n Only Argan Oil Micro Blur Cream ingredients explained: Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hexapeptide-33, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Water (Aqua, Eau), Butylene Glycol, Fragrance Start with one pump at a time, rub it between hands to "warm up" the product, start at the bottom and work your way up - i use this on both wet and dry hair. 74% would repurchase. Filter by skin/hair/eye. I've used this product for about a good 2 years and not once has it disappointed me. Thanks for watching! FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon . I tried leave-in... LOVE! Skip to main content.sg. Doesn't feel crunchy after my hair dries. All Hello, Sign in. - $18.99 More reviews, photos and discussions for One 'n Only . One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream 10 oz. Distribute evenly. More Buying Choices $13.26 (4 new offers) Creme of Nature Argan Oil Curl Activator Crème 12oz"Pack of 2" 4.6 out of 5 stars 82. Hi everyone hope you like this review and that it's helpful. I noticed a difference if I didn't use it. One N' Only Argan Oil Defining Curl Cream, 9.8 oz: Amazon.sg: Beauty. I have the curl cream... and wondered if I can use it in place of/same as the styling cream.... Is it the same thing? Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Gift Ideas Customer Service Books New … Filter by age. The email address entered may be incorrect or incomplete. Eliminates frizz Humidity resistant Revives damaged hairOne N Only Argan Oil Curl Cream… One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. One 'n Only Argan Styling Cream: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. SUITABLE FOR: CURLY HAIR, FRIZZY HAIR, DRY HAIR, DULL HAIR Argan Curl Crème conditions & defines the appearance of natural curls. $9.29 Argan Oil Styling Cream is rated 3.8 out of 5 by 42 . It's a leave in conditioner that actually enhances my curls. All Hello, Sign in. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Hope this helps :). Mix a few drops of One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment with a pump or two of One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream to create curls that are sleek and smooth with incredible texture and shine. I'm VERY sensitive to smells and this doesn't bother me... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! The mask also aids in reversing damage caused by environmental factors, heat stress, and chemical and color treatments. So Moroccan oil and argan oil is one of the best ingredients for curly hair as it reduces the frizz and it gives the proper definition to your curls. More reviews, photos and discussions for One 'n Only Reviews. Moroccan Oil Treatment 1238 reviews. Love it! package quality. Allow to dry naturally or use a diffuser to create more volume. I ordered this hair cream based off of a recommendation from a friend. Please check Selected quantity exceeds what is currently available. This leave-in conditioning styling cream promotes definition and enhances curls and shine, so you can get your perfect look. This leave-in conditioning styling cream promotes definition and enhances curls and shine, so you can get your perfect look. Apply One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream to clean, damp hair. I really loved this. Hope this helps :), this depends on your length of hair. Reviews Filter × Filter by skin/hair/eye. Lowest price in 30 days. My point is...if you have curly hair...the styling cream will work as a curl definer as well. its ok but it leaves some white spots in my hair no matter how evenly I spread it. 20% off. Provides instant hydration without sticky residue. It's moisturizing properties help revive and nourish dry and damaged hair. I can't express how much my curls were defined. 5 years ago. Argan Oil Styling Cream Argan Oil by One 'n Only SBS-001609. I have naturally wavy hair and this cream works with my hair type. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream 10 oz. Created with Sketch. MsPsylocke. I absolutely love this product but it seems like it’s now out of production. Skip to main content.sg. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream uses the natural benefits of argan oil to provide instant hydration, without leaving any unwanted sticky residue. About my hair it's waist length, thick, dry, and wavey. 4.3 /5. One ‘n Only® Argan Oil Copper Color Conditioner Model Number: AOILCRCC5 . Try. Great product, Received on time. I received the styling cream in a curl box. I thought it was a curl cream. 4.1 16 reviews. One N' Only Argan Oil Defining Curl Cream, 9.8 oz. if your email address is correct or enter a new one. Great product for curly hair. The one n only curl cream would be an excellent product to use for obtaining the results you're looking for. If you're a human and not a robot, don't worry! I love this cream. Nothing that made me feel as if I had truly ordered the one 'n only argan oil curl cream. Thank you, your email has been submitted. This product works great when i want to sport my natural curls or if i want to go super straight. It’s moisturizing properties help revive and nourish dry and damaged hair. I think it would work well for daily use instead of blow drying and curling each and everyday which damages hair. 40 ($0.81/Fl Oz) Get it as soon as Sat, Sep 26. The spray helps seal in moisture while conditioning and smoothing the cuticle to help eliminate frizz and repair dry, damaged hair. I have wavy hair more on the frizzy side, and I used to straighten it daily because I couldn't find something to handle my natural Mexican-Spanish curls. I love this product. 44 ($1.54/Ounce) Get it as soon as Sat, Sep 26. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. This is pretty nice stuff. This product will reduce frizz and will enhance the natural wave you have.  This product helped my wavy hair look soft ,wavy not frizzy! It works wonders on my curls. I would definitely repurchase this. I've used it off and on for the last 8 years or so, and it will remain a staple for me whenever I'm wearing a wash 'n go style. They raised the cost on it as well. with the Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card. Try. 5.0. This product is alright, but my hair still gets really frizzy when I use this product on its own, and I don’t like how thick this product is. I never blow dry my hair, always air dry it and use a straightening iron on the front to get rid of my curls. Loading... Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a … It would probly have actual curls if I cut it. My hair has a tendency to get very frizzy. 8 oz. Current email address may be undeliverable, loc_en_US, sid_ONEONL21, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, loc_en_US, sid_ONEONL21, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. See 18 member reviews and photos. Its just an all around great product imo to tame frizz and flyaways. price range. $15.44 $ 15. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream, 3 Ounce: Amazon.sg: Beauty. I would buy it again. And this gives my unruly hair LIFE. Just a 5-minute conditioning treatment boosts your hair color. - $7.99 3.4 oz. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Rated 3 out of 5 by Janel Betancourt from New version of Argan oil curl cream This product replaced one n’ only argan oil curl cream. 4.2 out of 5 stars 643. After stopping using texturizing chemicals on my hair for a few years to give it a rest, I plan to start texturizing again soon, and when I do I will definitely go back to this product. Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment 204 reviews. 2 oz. 4.0 251 reviews. It was on sale and thought I would try it. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. 3.6 /5. Very happy with this. I could get up every day, spritz some water on my hair, rub a pump or two of this between my hands and rub it through my hair, and go. It doesn’t have the same nice smell and it doesn’t have the same consistency and thickness to hold my curls the way the old product did. One of the world's rarest oils, argan oil is derived from the Moroccan argan tree. Receive special deals, coupons and all that good stuff. Good product, good consistency. To create curls with more volume, apply to damp hair and use a diffuser. The one 'n only Argan Oil Curl Cream helps define beautiful curls. I put a small amount in towel-dried hair (it's key, I think, to put on fairly wet hair), and it makes my curls soft, shiny and defined. Hey guys this is a quick video on how I define my curls using One n Only Argan Oil Products. $11.95 $ 11. from. I never really used curl creams I have mostly been a fan of oils for my hair. Argan Oil Curl Cream One 'n Only . Enhances shine and provides color protection. See 16 member reviews and photos. Free shipping over $60! Sally Beauty does not share or sell personal info. Write Review. But I am still going to buy the curl cream to see if its even better. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream is a breakthrough styling product created to enhance and define curly hair. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. 81% would repurchase. I was able to get good curl definition and softness all in one. This cream works crear to keep my curls without too much freezes. $19.40 $ 19. Get it as soon as Wed, Sep 30. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream is a breakthrough styling product created to enhance and define curly hair. Not sticky. I go more by how a product makes my hair look and feel than I do strictly by ingredients. Prime. Just check the box below to access the site: Make sure that JavaScript and cookies are enabled in your browser, or check if any browser plugins are preventing them from loading. 3.4 oz. Most Viewed Hair Styling Products Products. Formulated with argan oil, it helps nourish, condition and smooth hair while delivering incredible shine. To reduce drying time and defend hair from heat, while also protecting hair color, opt for One ‘n Only® Argan Oil Spray Treatment. I got this on a whim, and really enjoyed the scent. Argan Oil Treatment One 'n Only . Product details. The rich formula helps eliminate frizz and is humidity resistant. All Hello, Sign in. I have to shampoo my hair every night when I use this, and I don’t like doing that since I have curly hair, so keep that in mind if you are doing the curly girl method. The fragrance is very pleasing and not at all overpowering. Find One 'n Only Argan Oil Styling Cream (9.8 oz.) Skip to main content.sg. I prefer to air dry my hair, saving flat ironing for special occasions. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream, 16 Ounce: Amazon.sg: Beauty. You really have to figure out how much product your hair needs but i find this method works best until you figure that out. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream uses the natural benefits of argan oil to provide instant hydration, without leaving any unwanted sticky residue. Let me know if there's any specific products you would like me to review. price range. Write Review. It’s the only product I’ve found in more than 20 years of being a natural curly girl that maintains my curls all day without drying out my hair or making it hard. - $9.99 8 oz. and hundreds of other hair care products at NaturallyCurly. Sort By. Price isn't too high and since I only use 1 pump on my shoulder length fine wavy hair it will last me a long time. I bought this product for my 3 1/2 old grandson who has beautiful curling hair which was often unmanageable on its own and so I’ve tried numerous products which inevitably left his toddler curls limp or frizzy. Eliminates frizz and is humidity resistant. I ordered it, however, it was shipped with just a label on the bottle, not in the original packaging as it was advertised. One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream is a leave-in conditioning cream that defines and enhances curly hair, delivering added texture and hold, and leaves curls bouncy. Created with Sketch. Product details. y_2020, m_11, d_22, h_16; bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12; cp_1, bvpage1; co_hasreviews, tv_30, tr_12; loc_en_US, sid_SBS-001609, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)] clientName_sallybeauty; …