Video potential on the other hand may warrant further exploration and could prove to be the standout feature of an otherwise poor image maker. I think the FZ80/82 is best suited to birds when they’re not flying. Mine will be used on non-photography trips, when carrying the G80 with 100-400mm isn’t justified, but throwing the FZ82 in the backpack might just come in handy for that unexpected opportunity and catching it outweighs concerns about IQ. You did a commendable job taking low light pics with slow shutter speeds. The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ82 super-zoom camera (also known as the DMC-FZ80) features a massive 60x zoom lens with a focal range of 20-1200mm. Remember, you are paying $400 for this camera, you can’t compare it with the latest Nikon model. So I wonder... - What is everyone's setting like on FZ80 to shoot birds? To be frank, though, I wouldn’t carry a FZ80 even for opportunistic reasons, at least not for still images anyway. You might want to try raw to get the best results, especially in challenging light situations, whether it's low light or harsh light. The LUMIX FZ80 perfectly fits in your hand with a safe and ergonomic grip. The y-factor crosses the 1 percent line even at ISO 100. FZ80 is really good without tripod. No surprise it's faster to AF, fps bursts, and never freezes on me. LUMIX FZ1000 II. ; The Cause, And The Cure. Our Verdict. Color results in video mode are comparable to color results in photo mode. The softer details at the edge of the head is perfectly fine. Focus peaking on the screen is helpful, but we missed a swivel LCD system, which should be a standard feature for current cameras with video functionality. It works very well, but has its limits when it comes to photos in the 800-1200mm range. DC-FZ80 digital camera pdf manual download. By the way, although you may already know, some noise and smearing is normal with Jpeg output from all small sensor FZ cameras. Click to view the description on the next page. The Panasonic Lumix GX7 and GM 1 cameras are part of this mirrorless, or Micro Four Thirds, system of cameras and lenses. + 60x zoom lens with real wide-angle setting and ultra-tele function Basic Specifications ; Full model name: Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80: Resolution: 18.10 Megapixels: Sensor size: 1/2.3 inch (6.2mm x 4.6mm) Lens: 60.00x zoom (20-1,200mm eq.) They are cute. Hmm, so you think ‘I may have been a tad harsh’ then, Stuart? The FZ80’s built-in image stabilizer (Power O.I.S.) Your pics are amongst the better ones I've seen from the FZ80. In general, I’m highly impressed with OOC Jpeg results attainable with my FZ330 right up to ISO 800 and sometimes higher, despite it utilising an equally small sensor. As a bridge camera, the Panasonic Lumix FZ80 offers an electronic viewfinder. The new 18 MP High Sensitivity MOS sensor and advanced Venus Engine delivers high-quality images and excellent low … All neutral gray patterns are located exactly in the center of our result chart. The Panasonic FZ80 features a Wi-Fi module for use of a smartphone as a wireless remote control or to publish images directly in social networks. All of your shutter speeds were lower than what I would want to use for shooting animals of any sort. This is paired with the same processing engine as Panasonic’s former flagship interchangeable lens camera, the GH4. Processing speeds are excellent, start-up times are quick, and the burst shooting modes are capable. Business Photography Tips. The Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 has a list price of $399. How can I make this picture sharper? Considering this bridge camera is pushing 5 years old now, which is a lifetime for camera technology, the Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 is still pretty impressive. 10fps Raw capture. The zoom lens of the Panasonic Lumix FZ80 causes additional reduction of sharpness in the corners of the image. Although my time with the pre-production FZ300 was limited to an hour or so, I was very impressed with the ergonomics of the camera and mentioned that any upgrade to the FZ70 would benefit from similarities in handling/layout to the 300. The Panasonic Lumix FZ80 / FZ82 is a bridge super-zoom with a 60x optical range. This is a simple setup—just put your Panasonic Lumix mirrorless on a tripod or other mount, plug it into your computer via USB 3.0, and open the Lumix Tether for Streaming (Beta) software. All content, design, and layout are Copyright © 1998 - 2020 Digital Photography Review All Rights Reserved. Anyway, re Graham Houghton, I’m aware he puts in a considerable amount of time making videos and giving advice to those who benefit from his experience. I wanted the B700 (had the P610 before it), but found out it's as slow in operation as the P610...so when the FZ80 came out i wanted it. As for comments concerning the abilities of FZ80, I know it would not be as good DSLR, M4/3 mirrorless or 1-inch sensor cameras but weight is a big deal for me. Currently I'm learning how to shoot birds with it and the result is pretty satisfying but I'm still unsettled with focus mode and camera settings. In our tests, the Lumix DMC-FZ8 performed well, though in most cases it was a tad slower than its 5-megapixel predecessor. The PANASONIC LUMIX FZ80 may prove to be the best camera for bird photography for several reasons.. To begin with, it captures 18.1-megapixel still images, 4K and full-1080p HD video with beautiful auto focus that doesn’t get blurry or grainy.. More importantly, it can shoot much longer bursts than the 3-frame limit of the Lumix FZ70 / FZ72. Sure, some noise in image but resultant image and feather detail is preserved much better. 4K UHD video can be recorded continuously for up to 15 minutes. Vaporware no more: the much-speculated-about Zeiss ZX1 has arrived. This activates the camera view only. 1. Your shots are fabulous. Results from our tests of the video function are comparable. DJI's second-generation Pocket camera includes a long list of useful upgrades including a wider, faster lens, a larger sensor, more resolution, improved audio and an optional handle that significantly improves control and supports live streaming. Comments on Image Quality It is a wonderful long zoom camera featuring a Lumix G Vario 12-60mm zoom lens. Panasonic Lumix GX80 and GX85 settings, tips and tricks Introduction. - Hard to master photo and video recording with 1200mm even when using the stabilizer system On the subject of being subjective, unlike your good self, I also rarely feel the need to post process any images I take with my FZ330 and can’t help but wonder why anyone would have to. The camera records 4K videos with 30 fps and up to 60 fps in Full HD format. The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ82 super-zoom camera (also known as the DMC-FZ80) features a massive 60x zoom lens with a focal range of 20-1200mm. For more information, visit shop.panasonic.com. Fast autofocus. When you are looking at the program, you will see a “LIVE VIEW” mode. Love birds? Likewise, some turn down the Sharpening a notch or two. There is also a 60x optical zoom on this camera, so you can capture stunning close-up shots of even the farthest-away birds. This is a simple setup—just put your Panasonic Lumix mirrorless on a tripod or other mount, plug it into your computer via USB 3.0, and open the Lumix Tether for Streaming (Beta) software. But in all honesty, I’ve never concurred with much that he has to say in regards to setting up Panasonic machines and I’d be inclined to believe any advice he gives re adjusting FZ80 image parameters would not be to my taste. PANASONIC LUMIX FZ80 4K Digital Camera, 18.1 Megapixel Video Camera, 60X Zoom DC VARIO 20-1200mm Lens, F2.8-5.9 Aperture 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,065. It features a small, 1/2.33-inch sensor with a resolution of 18MP. hide. FZ80 is capable of really  good Shots, in good light. Some folk just don’t like to admit they made a poor choice or that their equipment is in any way less than ideal. The FZ82, known as the FZ80 in some regions is the latest bridge camera from Panasonic and it replaces the FZ72. It updates the Lumix FZ70 / FZ72, retaining the older model's 20-1200mm lens, but with a new 18 Megapixel sensor, an upgraded 3 inch 1040k dot fixed touch screen, and a more detailed 0.2in 1.7 Million dot EVF. We're glad you asked. In my experience, DFD is intermittently troublesome enough on the 600mm FZ300 to the point of occasional mal-focus of chosen areas within or upon a subject, such as, say, the eye of a bird. In this buying guide we’ve rounded up all the current interchangeable lens cameras costing under $1000 and recommended the best. Combining a 37MP full-frame sensor, minimalist controls and Lightroom Mobile built in, it's a refreshing – if a bit quirky – take on the smartphone-meets-camera concept. After all, despite the fact we all have them, opinions are merely subjective and no offence is intended to anyone here. Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 - Memory Card Slot. Some noise artifacts and anti-noise filter effects are already noticeable in this image, taken at ISO 100. Read our in-depth Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ82 review … The FZ80 has a EVF / LCD viewfinder. systems are helpful when recording video. I accept that a tiny sensor isn’t going to produce superb IQ and that PP will usually be required. All the best in your endeavours. 1/80th at 1200mm can be unavoidable but I just take a few more shots to increase the chance that one will be acceptabl. My guess is your issue comes from too-low shutter speed and/or noise reduction at elevated ISO. 30fps 4K Photo capture. Outstanding telephoto range in a fixed-lens camera allows you to shoot far-off subjects successfully. It’s all a matter of degrees to which each model performs and how much we can settle for the results attainable from our chosen model with the best in-camera settings we can muster. Written by Devangana . When the FZ70 came out I bought one for the added zoom. Hope you’re well, Stuart. I think it is more important to attract the birds to you, I am fortunate in having a nice outlook where I can place props, perches etc, I feed the birds every morning with seed, apples and peanut butter, they are no longer scared of the cat and feed just a couple of feet away. Panasonic Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 N o Manufacturier : DCFZ80K | N o Gosselin : 8836836 Special Price 429 ,00 $ CAD Épargnez 70.00 $ Rég. Just released this March 2016, the new Panasonic Lumix ZS60 is a powerful little camera. The best VPN service for 2020. This function also allows for “focus stacking” to combine images in a focus bracketing series to attain a sharp image with a wide depth of field. Other highlights of the FZ82 / FZ80 include a 3 inch LCD touchscreen, 4K movies, 10fps burst shooting, P/A/S/M modes, RAW support, a flash hotshoe and an 18.1 megapixel MOS sensor. This three-inch screen offers a resolution of 1.04 million RGB dots and is touch sensitive, so setting up menu parameters or choosing a focus area is very easy and comfortable. A parameter dial near the top, some function buttons, and a standard four-way control field all make intuitive handling of the new Panasonic Lumix FZ80. When you are looking at the program, you will see a “LIVE VIEW” mode. Its controls make it easy to use, and it packs a very impressive feature set. Additional “virtual function buttons” on the screen are available. Sign the petition to save at least 1/2 of N.A. $297 × Panasonic. FZ80 is also sold as Lumix DMC-FZ85 in some of the countries. The Panasonic Lumix FZ80.pdf. In some subjects, such as architecture and landscapes, he can get away with his aggressive preferences, but in my experience they do not work in wildlife photography. Most colors, like green, red, and yellow, show only minor aberrations to their given values, but blue nuances are shifted in a very extreme way. Apparently the FZ80, both in terms of all the photos here (including the ones which garner most praise) and from the model I bought and tried myself but returned through sheer disappointment, I’d say Panasonic still has a long way to go when it comes to that very good small sensor wildlife camera I know they are capable of producing. Capturing your travels and everyday life adventures helps you savor and relive those memories later on. Sometimes Program. - Any advice, tips or tricks to improve my photos below? Noise: Noise results of the Panasonic Lumix FZ80 prove that the camera uses a very small image sensor. In addition, the Panasonic Lumix FZ80 allows use of a “Post Focus” function to take an image series and extract the image with the desired focus area in review mode. Shop By Price. About. The ISO 12.233 chart was reproduced with 2,711 of 3,673 lines per picture height, a low result even for a compact camera system with a small image sensor. Fantastic advice too. Find out if it'll make your life easier in our detailed review. This crops in camera (using smaller section of sensor) to get 1699mm. I must therefore disagree with your claim that the FZ100 still holds the crown for the worst image quality in recent years. When looking for the best Panasonic Lumix cameras, the perfect choice is Lumix FZ80 Point And Shoot Camera. + 18MP photo resolution and 4K video combined in a very compact system share. The Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 is a superzoom bridge camera for photographers on a budget. The FZ80 achieved a maximum of 10.1 f/stops, but the average dynamic range is about 7 to 9 f/stops. 1 comment. I wanted the B700 (had the P610 before it), but found out it's as slow in operation as the P610...so when the FZ80 came out i wanted it. Post process is then inclined to include a high degree of selective sharpening, which is so often evident in many samples displayed on this and other sites harbouring FZ80 photographs. And I would not restrict the zoom. Download. But despite my every endeavour to reach optimum in-camera settings such as lowering every parameter that would otherwise destroy detail, the OOC photographs attainable from the model remain the worst I’ve seen from any FZ ever made. Like you, I bought an FZ82, a lightweight with long reach, for casual wildlife shots. I was excited to get the opportunity to write the first book about Lumix cameras for Peachpit Press. save. Re: Any advice for shooting birds with FZ80? At the time, the FZ300 was about to be released and the same guy had actually granted me permission to trial the camera at the very event it was on show. If so, you are lucky and I look forward to seeing more - perhaps on the weekly wildlife thread. The Snapshots to Great Shots Series is such a good reference for beginning to intermediate photographers. … The Panasonic Lumix FZ300/330 Beginners Guide Video series PDF booklet (Free Issue) The Panasonic Lumix FZ300/330 Beginners Guide Video series PDF … Provided one accepts the limitations then I think the FZ80/82 has its place, probably a better buy for an experienced photographer  rather than a novice, who would be tempted to shoot at 1200mm, probably in iA, and then be puzzled as to why IQ was mostly terrible. I use FastStone Image Viewer to edit the jpegs. Birds in Flight Settings for Lumix Cameras. I’ll take the FZ82 just in case and accept that a good shot will be down to luck and, maybe, patience/perseverance. Just come across this post Anay. Thank you. Holiday Gift Guide 2020. Why it’s great: 60x optical zoom, equivalent to 20-1200mm on a 35mm sensor. Using the digital zoom, photographers can take photos with a focal length equivalent of 4800mm. This allows for further processing to bring out the best. Editorial Note: As of 1/31/2018 I’ve changed a few of the settings, for Birds In Flight Settings for Lumix Cameras, listed below to reflect the newer cameras I’m shooting including the Lumix GH5 and G9.Any text shown in GREEN reflects the new changes I’ve made when shooting the newer cameras. Does anyone have any tips or a fix for me? The Panasonic Lumix FZ80 does offer focus peaking and a manual focus guide on the screen. I used to search the cemetery for birds with seldom any luck, now Ive got smart and I know that in three weeks the Parson birds will be gorging themselves on the flowering cherry tree next door for some good shots, anyway ANAY I don't think I could offer you any advice judging by your record. Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 / DC-FZ82 houses an powerful 60x (20-1,200mm) super-zoom lens making it possible to capture dynamic landscape and wild animals or birds distant away.The POWER O.I.S. The Panasonic Lumix FZ80/82 boasts many features like the 18.1 mega- pixel MOS high sensitivity sensor, the 20mm – 1200mm (35mm equivalent) lens, USB charging, 4K shooting and 10 frames per second shooting mode. The usual advice is to turn down the NR because the Panasonic processing can lose detail. After nearly four years, Panasonic has updated their popular LUMIX DMC-FZ70 from 2013 with the all new LUMIX DMC-FZ80 for 2017. Who knows? is a hybrid system based on optical stabilization and electronic stabilization and works with photo and video recording. Get exclusive content, advice, and tips from BestReviews. This makes it an ideal choice for macro photography. Keep your bird photography to brighter days only. Even though he's cute but is it normal for the edge of the subject to be a little blurry like this? Thank you for all the advice. By smoothing the images a lot of details become lost. The Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 delivers an incredible amount of zoom coverage for not a lot of money. Image sharpness is on an average level for a compact camera system with a small sensor. The Sony a9 II is a feature-rich full frame camera with superb image quality and video performance. The Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 has a below average battery life when compared to other bridge cameras. ), The Panasonic Lumix FZ80 is a bridge camera with an ultra zoom (60x), an 18MP image sensor, and a lot of interesting features, including 4K Video, 4K Photo, and “Post Focus.”. It supports flash systems with TTL metering. Carry on enjoying your FZ60. Monogram's Creative Console allows you to build out a customized set of physical controls to speed up your editing workflow. I think a secondhand FZ1000 would be a better starting point, albeit at a higher cost of 30% or more. This viewfinder has a resolution of 1,166,000 RGB dots. It updates the Lumix FZ70 / FZ72, retaining the older model’s 20-1200mm lens, but with a new 18 Megapixel sensor, an upgraded 3 inch 1040k dot fixed touch screen, and a more detailed 0.2in 1.7 Million dot EVF. While the exterior looks very similar to its predecessor, the FZ80 has received some appealing upgrades, which we'll cover below. Kind regards and happy snapping with whatever camera you choose... PS: In terms of offering further advice re shooting birds with the FZ80, I suggest never going above IS0 200 to keep noise levels down. Panasonic’s newest 4K technology “Post Focus” feature allows you set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken. The Lumix FZ80 / FZ82 gets a slight improvement in continuous shooting speed over its predecessor from 9fps to 10fps. A tad harsh perhaps but not far off the mark. Panasonic LUMIX FZ80 was $399, now $297 @ Amazon When you need to get reaaaaallllllyyyy close, the FZ80's 60x (20-1200mm equivalent) lens will let you do just that. Annoying it is too, but at least I have the second lever on the lens barrel on which to fall back when the other’s acting silly and zooming in or out when I actually want it to do the opposite. But despite their obvious competence with the equipment and a willingness to spend time further processing what the FZ80 puts out of camera, the amount of small bird photographs I’ve seen on this and other websites where the poster has evidently had to sharpen the head area more than any other part of the subject is disappointing to say the least. 7. One technique I use with small sensor superzooms is to bracket +/-1 around a typical -2/3 EV (0EV If subject is not front illuminated). StuartLatest uploadshttp://www.flickr.com/photos/dieselgolfer/FZ330 images https://www.flickr.com/photos/dieselgolfer/albums/72157659823425652FZ80/82 images https://www.flickr.com/photos/dieselgolfer/albums/72157698013761104TZ60 images https://www.flickr.com/photos/dieselgolfer/albums/72157642261079494Aurora Borealis https://www.flickr.com/photos/dieselgolfer/albums/72157663549812064. In this review, learn all about its specs and capabilities. Sign In. boreal forests:borealbirdsneedhalf.org*****myFlickrmyVideosmyFZ80my Nikon 300 f4 PF + 1.4TC lll picsmyP900picsmyFZ200picsmyFZ70pics. ... Windows 10 tips and tricks. I think that little sleeping fellow is my favourite photograph ever!! 7th January additional typo's corrected and page references corrected. (I do wish it's as small as B700 and has articulated screen though). Thank you very much . The Panasonic Lumix DC-TZ90 / … Updated October 2020. It is because the lens can produce detailed close-ups. -Like all zoom lenses it is softer towards the tele end ... but cropping a lower zoom image instead only brings out image quality shorcomings. Both file formats use H.264 compression technology. Sharpness and detail retention vers NR in backlit situations like this is allways a difficulty. Features, Build & Handling If you were looking for a small micro-four-thirds camera with a stabilised sensor at an attractive price point, I’m sure you have not regretted buying the Panasonic Lumix GX80 (or GX80 in Europe). Are these birds from your local area? Of course, if you own a FZ80 and appreciate the results you obtain from it; please don’t take the above to heart. The Panasonic FZ80 records 4K UHD video at up to 30 frames per second with a 100Mbps bitrate. The Panasonic Lumix GX7 and GM 1 cameras are part of this mirrorless, or Micro Four Thirds, system of cameras and lenses. In fact he was making one when I took the picture. LUMIX FZ80. Sony a9 II Review . I usually choose 9MP EX zoom setting. Blue nuances are extremely boosted/saturated. I understand the compromise and I’m just trying to get the best result within its limitation, that’s all. Plus selecting several focus points via the Focus Stacking feature provides greater depth of focus creative freedom. I enjoyed your pics, I think you did a fine job. Long story short, ergonomically and in terms of the clearer viewfinder, the faster focus, the extended buffer and continuous shooting capabilities, the addition of 4K recording and a few other plusses, the FZ80 (82) is a real improvement over the FZ70. Focusing manually isn’t very comfortable because the photographer has to use the control field to change the setting instead of a focus ring on the lens. The Panasonic Lumix FZ80 / … -Thanks for showing! Photo Post Processing Tips. Sony Cyber-shot RX10 IV Review: Premium Superzoom... Nikon Coolpix P1000 Superzoom Camera Review: The... Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III Compact Camera... Ricoh WG-50 Compact Camera Review: A Rugged... Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review, Are Your Prints Too Dark? Gift Guide. By the way, as for worst IQ in recent years the  FZ100 carries that Crown. That’s just about most of the work. These capable cameras should be solid and well-built, have both speed and focus for capturing fast action and offer professional-level image quality. Review: Does the Canon Rebel T8i DSLR make sense in an increasingly mirrorless world? Then apply NR in pp, perhaps erasing NR from areas you want to reveal details. This one below is particularly good. No surprise it's faster to AF, fps bursts, and never freezes on me. The FZ80 is arguably even worse than that, at least as I see it, although perhaps both cameras produced poor images for a different set or reasons. Shares. Panasonic Lumix FZ80 / FZ82. FZ80 is capable of really good Shots, in good light. Panasonic DCFZ80K 18 Digital Camera with 60x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 3" LCD, Black 4.2 out of 5 stars 36. A large mode dial offers standard exposure modes (P, S, A, and M), scene modes, effect modes, a panorama mode, and a manual mode for video recording. Questions. Trust me, I really wish I could say more positive things about the FZ80 but, ultimately, a lemon truly is a lemon in my experience. - Fixed LCD on the back, (Lab Review is where we publish web-exclusive lab reports on cameras. For me, however, the FZ80 proved to be a lemon of a purchase that I’ve absolutely no intention of repeating any time soon. ... General tips for using a Wi-Fi connection • Use within the communication range of the wireless LAN network. The Panasonic Lumix FZ80 is able to record 4K videos, thus offering Panasonic’s “4K Photo” system. IMHO your settings are a good balance of sharpening and noise reduction. To me, that’s the most obvious sign of a bad camera, one that I find hard to imagine actually has a place in anyone’s armoury, except perhaps those who like to shoot 4K video at a budget price. It's a niche (and pricey) product to be sure, but so far we find it to be well-designed and capable of outstanding results. In this Operating Instructions, steps for setting a menu item are described as follows: Example: To change the [Quality] setting from [ ] to [ Rec] menu] in the Excellent value for money with impressive image quality. In 4K mode the resolution result is only slightly higher: the camera recorded the test chart with 1,350 of 2,160 lines. If you were looking for a small micro-four-thirds camera with a stabilised sensor at an attractive price point, I’m sure you have not regretted buying the Panasonic Lumix GX80 (or GX80 in Europe). Not holding my breath though, and to be fair I’d have no reservation in buying a second FZ330 as it stands, despite the fact my current one is showing signs of three-year’s worth of extensive use, meaning an intermittent problem has arisen with toggle-switch zoom operation. View and Download Panasonic LUMIX DC-FZ80 owner's manual online. This one is not a bird but isn't he really charming? I try and keep below ISO400. I find this gives me a better hit rate when pushing the shutter speed in less than bright light, the underexposed image has the fastest shutter speed and, with PP, often gives a better image. It updates the Lumix FZ70 / FZ72, retaining the older model’s 20-1200mm lens, but with a new 18 Megapixel sensor, an upgraded 3 inch 1040k dot fixed touch screen, and a more detailed 0.2in 1.7 Million dot EVF. Like its predecessor, the FZ80 is an entry-level model that sits below the FZ300. The Canon EOS Rebel T8i (also known as the EOS 850D or Kiss X10i in some markets) is a 24MP DSLR aimed at first-time DSLR buyers and enthusiasts. VickieAs I enter more deeply into the "wiser" years, the odd things my parents did as they became senile seem less and less odd. and the electronic O.I.S. This fantastic piece of opto-mechatronics is only let down by the … Here Are 15 Images We Shot with the New Sony... 8 Great Vintage Street Photography Cameras (... Nikon D3500 DSLR Review: An Entry-Level Camera... Alright Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up. Canon Powershot SX70 20.3MP Digital Camera 65x Optical Zoom Lens … I set AF to Spot focus, and control the size of the AF box, as needed. One technique I use with small sensor superzooms is to bracket +/-1 around a typical -2/3 EV (0EV If subject is not front illuminated). Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 Review. Read our full review to find out how it performs. Comments on Video Functions For me, fine detail within many FZ80 shots is often so smudged as to give the impression that they were taken through a double-glazed window or poor quality filter. The Panasonic Lumix FZ80 / FZ82 is a bridge super-zoom with a 60x optical range. In my experience, unlike many other FZ models of the past, the FZ80 is incapable of producing acceptable results straight from the camera, which renders the machine pretty useless to me. The best cameras for under $1000 should have good ergonomics and controls, great image quality and be capture high-quality video. These effects are already noticeable when images are taken at ISO 100 to ISO 200. Just good old fashioned tell-it-as-I-see-it stuff! I must also disagree with your opinion that the FZ80 might be a better buy for experienced rather that novice photographers. The Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 delivers an incredible amount of zoom coverage for not a lot of money. LUMIX DC-FZ80 digital camera pdf manual download. It is also able to record Full HD video (1920x1080 pixels) in AVCHD format for compatibility with camcorder videos. But this seems nothing compared to many images I’ve seen from the FZ80, which I note often fails to crisply lock on to the eyes/heads of smaller birds that sit even remotely angled to the lens and despite the likelihood that the shooter has the wherewithal to aim the focus point directly at the head before tripping the shutter. COVID-19 . A massive lens system in the Panasonic FZ80 provides a focal length range between 20-1200mm (35mm film equivalent) and a whopping 60x zoom. Our Panasonic FZ82/FZ80 review has all the information you need to decide if this is perfect camera for your photography. Be prepared to post process photographs you take with the FZ80 – in some cases quite extensively. Digital Camera Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ10002 Basic Operating Instructions Manual (88 pages) Digital Camera Panasonic LUMIX DC-GX850K Owner's Manual. I'm not too far away from this Indian roller but it doesn't look too sharp. Using the “Post Focus” and “4K Photo” functions doesn’t permit manual exposure settings. Plenty of illustrations and examples of the effects of the control settings and extensive background information on the image taking process with this camera. I’d love to see it and if it’s coming it will surely be this year. The Wish List: Create Your Own View-Master Reels... Our Top 10 Vintage Lenses to Use on Digital... How to Clean a Camera Lens and What to Use.