I now understand why the product is called The Peter Thomas Roth LASHES TO DIE FOR THE MASCARA!! (36) Leave a Review. The brush does a nice job coating and separating the lashes so they don’t clump. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 11, 2017. She had beautiful, dark eyes to begin with, being of Turkish descent, so I just chalked it up to her genes! It won’t make your lashes inches long. Sweep mascara onto lashes from the base to the root. It did irritate my eyes unlike the same product in the eyeliner. If your wanting a mascara that is rich dark black, thicker formula, fuller looking lashes, then this is it the product for you. Helps promote the look of strong, flexible lashes. But they weren't growing back. Lashes to Die For The Mascara, Treatment Mascara for Longer, Thicker, Fuller-Looking Natural Lashes, Quick-Drying, Smudge-Proof, Long-Lasting, Water-Resistant by Peter Thomas Roth Write a review I researched different options, including Latisse, RapidLash, etc., but after reading the reviews on this product I thought I would give it a try. 30% off with code BLACK. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. by Peter Thomas Roth. Clumped up in spots and I have to use a dry brush to separate my lashes.Did not feel stiff on my lashes but again not sure there was much product in the tube. It lifts and separates your lashes to give a nice natural look without being too over bearing on your lashes. It's very intense and doesn't really come off skin without remover, but also then doesn't come off the lash with tears or anything either. Wow! A lot of my real lashes came off with. Build as desired. I have long upper lashes and oily eyelids, so I don't if it due to this or something about my chemistry. What it is formulated to do: Coat and define every lash for a thick, healthy look, without clumping, smudging, or flaking. Quick-drying, smudge-proof, long-lasting, water-resistant treatment mascara gives lashes the look of clump-free volume, even separation, dramatic length, enhanced curl and buildable drama. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I bouth this just to try it out but nothing really special, despite the price. Lashes To Die For Turbo. Will probably continue the hunt for a quality brown mascara, but I recommend this one whole-heartedly... after the addition of lavender and castor oil of course. That’s better than the waxy fibrous mascaras that are actually bad for your lashes. Rated 3 out of 5 by patysba43 from Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Turbo This is definitely not my favorite PTR product. Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Mascara gives you longer, thicker, and fuller lashes without clump. Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2014. Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2019. Please try again. Bookmark. This Product Is 100% Authentic & Unbox. I really liked the liner that is supposed to have the same ingredients as the mascara. See my liner review. Free shipping on orders of $50 or more + free samples. See all details for Lashes to Die For The Mascara, Treatment Mascara for Longer, Thicker,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Lashes To Die For Turbo Conditioning Lash Enhancer is rated 3.8 out of 5 by 49. If your wanting a mascara that is rich dark black, thicker formula, fuller looking lashes, then this is it the product for you. Enter code BLACK at the checkout to receive 30% off marked products. Very happy with this purchase and I have struggled a ton with mascaras! Occasionally, I will open a new contain and it will be a little dry (which is why I gave four stars), but most of the time, it will be fresh and I can use it close to two months. See my liner review. Salon Waterproof Mascara & Professional Volumizing Mascara Enjoy clump-free volume and dramatic length with Lashes To Die For THE MASCARA from Peter Thomas Roth. Make your eyes pop with the Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For™ The Mascara; Quick-drying, smudge-proof, long-lasting, water-resistant mascara delivers soft lashes with clump-free volume, even separation, dramatic length, enhanced curl and buildable drama Peter Thomas Roth always seems to have products that either work really well for me or do not seem to work at all. Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2017. Help condition and moisturize the look of lashes. I have tried all the expensive sephora-sold mascaras, and every one (except waterproofs, which I hate) after a few hours, leaves me with black smudges UNDER my eyes (and I don't even wear mascara on the lower eyelashes). I have only used this for a few days, but so far I love it! My lashes are pretty thick anyway, but this gives them a nice long dramatic effect. Rated: 2 out of 5 by Eyelashes.org. awesome! See all 8 Photos & Videos + Add a Photo. Black market. Most sites talk about Rodan +Fields but at $100 a tube that was out of the question. I am returning the tube. The thing with PTR mascara is that it’s good for your lashes. The tube seems dried out- takes several attempts to get enough on the brush to use on my lashes. But for me, after trying gobs of others, this is the ONLY mascara I will wear. Under Eye … Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2017. This mascara gives me that "falsy" looking lashes without all the inconvenience. Peter Thomas Roth always seems to have products that either work really well for me or do not seem to work at all. Please try your search again later. Biotin and 11% Peptide Complex help visibly improve the look of natural lash length, thickness, density and fullness. But if you use it consistently for about a month, you’ll find you actually have more lashes than you started with. Please try again. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. For The Mascara (Jet Black). Beginning in December, I had an issue with some of my eyelashes on my right eye falling out! Lashes to Die For The Mascara, Treatment Mascara for Longer, Thicker,... Lashes to Die For The Mascara, Treatment Mascara for Longer, Thicker, Fuller-Looking Natural Lashes, Quick-Drying, Smudge-Proof, Long-Lasting, Water-Resistant. A treatment mascara that conditions lashes while creating full, long "to die for" fringe. Hence, why I got extensions in … I have changed my opinion of this mascara, it is better than I originally thought... in fact, I would give it five stars if it came in brown. Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die For Turbo Nighttime Eyelash Treatment. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die. I've got other brands with moderate price doing the same job, so not for me and can't really recommend to others. It Cosmetics Hello Lashes 5 in 1 Volumizing Mascara 0.33 FL OZ. Peter Thomas Roth Lashes … 5:26. I used castor oil religiously for months, but nothing worked. ... Mascara doesnt work if you have no lashes to put it on. It uses good-for-your-lashes ingredients like macadamia nut oil, silk powder and bamboo combined with a unique, separating brush for sky-high, lush, and nourished lashes. Please try again later. Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2019. Lashes To Die For Turbo Revolutionary peptide-based nighttime eyelash treatment with Tri-Phase Lash Complex ™. That’s better than the waxy fibrous mascaras that are actually bad for your lashes. Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die For is the mascara I use on a regular basis. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Lashes to Die For The Mascara, Treatment Mascara for Longer, Thicker, Fuller-Looking Natural Lashes, Quick-Drying, Smudge-Proof, Long-Lasting, Water-Resistant. Unable to add item to List. This mascara gives me that "falsy" looking lashes without all the inconvenience. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2017. Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die For The Mascara (Black - Mascara). Bamboo, aloe vera and macadamia nut oil moisturize while silk powder promotes flexibility. There is an itchiness at the application site. Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For The Mascara strengthens lases. $17.50 Save: $7.50 ( ) Sold Out Move to Wishlist Save to Wishlist Log in/sign up to use Wishlists! The rubber bristle bristles combines stubby and elongated bristles in a pattern than produces drama at the base of lashes and a soft, fringed effect at …