Smallmouth Bass Pics of 3. smallmouth fish underwater lake brownies drawing micropterus salmoides florida fishermen north american fish pennsylvania fly fishing walleye fishing pennsylvania stream fish mouth vector. 296 smallmouth bass stock photos, vectors, and illustrations are available royalty-free. Explore {{searchView.params.phrase}} by … See smallmouth bass stock video clips. We have catches of up to 100 fish a day including largemouth bass, spotted bass, walleye, sauger, white bass, yellow bass, saltwater striped bass, hybrids, bream, crappie, drum and catfish. Jan 9, 2014 - The thrill of a giant bronze back jumping and trying to throw your hook is like nothing else!. David Hayes' celebrated 5.41 kg (11 pounds, 15 ounces) All-Tackle world record smallmouth bass has seen its share of controversy over the years. See more ideas about Smallmouth bass, Smallmouth bass fishing, Bass. Huge collection, amazing choice, 100+ million high quality, affordable RF and RM images. Check out the links below for pictures from my previous fishing guide trips. Browse 164 smallmouth bass stock photos and images available or search for largemouth bass or fishing tackle to find more great stock photos and pictures. Hey, This is my first big sized smallmouth bass. Smallmouth Bass Open Edition Print by Flick Ford, warm water gamefish, smallie, natural history art, fish art, freshwater gamefish picture FlickFordFishPrints. Over 85,783 Bass pictures to choose from, with no signup needed. The smallmouth bass (Micropterus dolomieu) is a species of freshwater fish in the sunfish family (Centrarchidae) of the order Perciformes.It is the type species of its genus. Apr 10, 2012 - Explore Fishing Walleye's board "Smallmouth Bass Pictures", followed by 338 people on Pinterest. I thought it was Largemouth when I was fighting it, but when I held it, the mouth was very small compared to a largemouth, and it had that tiger scale pattern on its side/back in certain light. Find the perfect smallmouth bass stock photo. No need to register, buy now! Smallmouth bass (micropterus dolomieu) are, like largemouth a member of the sunfish family.Many anglers consider them the hardest-fighting of all freshwater fish. See more ideas about Smallmouth bass, Bass fishing, Fish. From shop FlickFordFishPrints. All smallmouth bass caught are released except for one per person per trip. 5 out of 5 stars (49) 49 reviews $ 25.00. Hayes caught his record fish on July 9, 1955 while trolling a lure in Dale Hollow Reservoir, Tennessee, without a doubt the most famed body of water for producing massive smallmouth bass. There are several hatcheries that raise smallmouth in ponds for the purpose of stocking in private ponds, and these fish can be grown to six pounds or more under ideal conditions.