The G400 Max … I'll try the Max in a few shafts. Basically a G400 Max with adjustable weights. We are always searching for solutions that will improve the accessibility of our site. Read our full review of the new Ping G400 Max driver, one of Ping's newest golf clubs. I'd like to hit one at 44.5 inches too. Accessibility is an ongoing effort for the Global Golf team. It a louder high pitch sound if a little off. That is why we strive to meet the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. Just 6 months prior to the Ping G400 Max driver launch came the Ping G400 driver which increased forgiveness whilst improving sound and I felt it was one of the best drivers Ping had done in … I think I mentioned before that I heard there wouldn't be another G400max aka G410max because the G410 will be 460cc,( or maybe 455 I forget) and just as forgiving as the g400max. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Ping G400 Max Driver 10.5 Degree Regular Flex ALTA CB 55- Overnight Fast at the best online prices at eBay! AND the hosel adapter will adjust 1.5 degrees now instead of just 1 degree. I hear the price drop is only on G400 for now since the Max was a mid-cycle release. sdandrea1 2016 M2 fade biased. The G400 Max features the highest MOI (Moment of Inertia) in a PING driver EVER, promoting a longer, straighter ball flight.. If you don't love it, simply put it back in the box it came in, use the included prepaid return shipping label, and send it back to us. Ping G400 Max driver goes bigger for most forgiving driver in the world. What more could you ask for?? To me, the SFT feels & sounds better that the others. I'd like to add a 6 iron. And with nearly 10,000 … I'll agree that the G400 (series) is one of the very best driver packages of the past 10 years. So the Max won't drop in price. I'll have to see if she can meet me with one and let me hit it with both loft heads to see what I want. Bad thing is the new 410 adapter is it won't fit the 400 series, only 410 and the future. The newest edition to the G400 line-up is the G400 Max… Fyi, while I was at Golfers Warehouse today Eddie yanked all the G400 standard, SFT and LST models off the rack to mark them down to $299 in anticipation of the G410 drivers coming the first of the year. So if long and straight is what you’re looking for, the G400 Max from PING … My Cobra Max is as long and straight as these. Dragonfly technology is the finger-like lines that run to the back of the crown. If, at any time, you have difficulty using or accessing any part of Global Golf, please feel free to contact us. Ping G400 Driver price drop. letthebigdogshunt. G400 is on sale. Ping launched their G400 Driver last year, and it was hugely popular thanks to great performance and excellent numbers produced from the club.. No bananas, no hooks. Fantastic condition G400 Max Driver!! The demos went down to $250. 0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Recently purchased the Ping 400 Max Driver. We'll see. The Ping G400 Max is the club that everyone says it is. Vortec technology on the back of the club also reduces drag during the swing. Straighten out your tee game with the PING G400 SF Tec Driver. 2005-2020, Global Value Commerce, Inc. or its affiliates All Rights Reserved. The thin face flexes more at impact, creating higher ball speeds on shots hit all over the face. I hit the g400 really great in store and it got me wanting a new ping driver. sdandrea1. Also the most forgiving driver I have ever used! Ping G400 Max Driver Review. For those that don't know Ping doesn't let retailers do sales, they set the prices and if you do sales (really price … On my radar though. Sneakylong By movable do you mean sliding weights ala TM M1 of just weights that can be moved from one place to another putting in a heavier in different. They lower the weight of the crown, optimizing the CG location. Ping G400 SFT vs Ping G400 Max – The results. Price drop. Launches the ball high, straight and far! We are always searching for solutions that will improve the accessibility of our site. I’m 56, I have played 5 rounds with this driver and can honestly say I’m hitting the ball 15-20 yds farther and I am hitting 90+% fairways. I do not like the busyness of the Tubulators and it's not available in Gayazz Blue. Non sliding weights. 50 Words or Less. $145 plus post Gamers Callaway Mavrik Max with Rogue MSI130 60 stiff flex shaft Ping G400 3 wood with CB65 S flex shaft ... Ping G400 Max 9* w/ KuroKage TiNi Silver 60 Titleist 917 F2 15* w/ Aldila Rogue Max … The machined … Can you adjust the lift on the G400 Max like you can on G 400? No clear winner yet. The Ping G400 Max Driver has left no stone unturned as it continues elevating the sport and making it more fun and enjoyable for all. I'm surprised that you don't find the You get to try it when, where, and how you want for two weeks before deciding if you want to buy it or not. The pattern on the face frames the ball at impact. With the G400 Max it just seemed like there was barely any drop … Nearly identical look and feel but even higher MOI and forgiveness. Might not be longer than the G400 but dispersion is much better. Once PING announces the price drop, the retailers have to fall in line.......below the border, anyway. Also saw the price of the 410 to be $499. 5 degrees Alta 55 shaft Larger Profile For the price… 9 Degree - Adjustable (comes with original Ping tool) Alta CB 55 Stiff Shaft Golf Pride grip. We will work with you to make all reasonable efforts to correct the issue and assist with immediate needs. Longer, straighter drives result from the highest total MOI ever in a PING … Longer, straighter drives result from the highest total MOI ever in a PING driver, the … Our big Demo Day down here is Dec 1. As you can see here with the G400 SFT the good shots are really good but there was a bit of a drop off in ball speed when I missed the middle. CG to have an iron sets from DICK'S Sporting Goods. Aimed At This driver is aimed at golfers who want to find more fairways off the tee. (Will not be displayed or used - Required for confirmation only) We Respect Your. Deeper, more muted sound while also enhancing feel. Now in-stock, the G400 series is getting rave reviews as golfers are upgrading to the G400 at a rapid pace. The larger head, along with a tungsten weight on the back part of the sole move the CG extremely low and deep in the club head. PING G400 MAX DRIVER MENS LEFT HANDED 10.5 ADJUSTABLE LOFT ALSTA SHAFT 55 REGULAR FLEX GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET GRIP EXCELLENT CONDITION ALMOST LIKE NEW 9/10 TRADES WELCOME Longer, straighter drives result from the extreme high total MOI in the PING G400 Max … It's a 44", 10.5 degree on the "higher" loft position. Don't see the club you want? Hoping the G400 irons drop to $100 each. I have been using a Cleveland launcher the past 10 yrs. The Ping G400 Max is the best driver I have hit to date. Price and other details may vary based on size and color PING G400 Driver, Men's, Right Hand, 10.5°, ALTA CB Graphite Shaft, Regular Flex 4.3 out of 5 stars 12 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver Dual-Core TiNi, Longer, straighter drives from the highest total MOI ever in a PING driver. Took a little practice but finally hitting it long and straight. Fairways are easy to find with this model. Seems like I only miss when I’m not focused. DAMMIT! Another round on it on Tuesday and possibly Wednesday. Just checked the irons. Wonder if golftown will discount them up here. Club was as described, excellent condition. Does not include the G400 Max because that club is not being replaced. Adding this item won't require you to purchase the product. ... PRICE: $400. Project X HZRDUS Yellow 76g Graphite Shaft. No problem. Equipped with more weight in the heel compared to the standard G400, the SF Tec utilizes bolder Turbulators and VorTec Technology to … Liked it better than G400. The PING G400 Max driver has the largest head of the G400 driver line, coming in at the 460cc limit. At demo day over the summer I was killing the Ping...I think. National price drop. Whether you've never swung a PING … If, at any time, you have difficulty using or accessing any part of the Global Golf website, please feel free to contact us. PING’s MOI-xx (top/bottom) value is higher, putting the combined MOI of the G400 Max, according to PING, at 9900. The PING G400 Max driver has the largest head of the G400 driver line, coming in at the 460cc limit. Salesman/fitter too busy to take the time needed. You can try the product on your time, when & where you want. Two eighteen hole rounds with a G400 Max........it has some wow factor. Shop our selection of Ping drivers and find the perfect one to help you smash balls off the tee and down the fairway.. Synonymous with innovation, quality and service in the world of golf, Ping engineers classic golf drivers with visible, new technology that actually works.. Ping … Use it as much as you like so you can really know what the product will do for your game before you invest in it. Try hard-refreshing this page to fix the error. © Does not include the G400 Max because that club is not being replaced. Typhoon Free shipping for many … I was going to get the 400 but I saw that someone was selling a g410 for the same price … The PING and the M2 put the ball out there, but my best drives with the Cobra are just as far. Ping Golf G400 Max Driver – Introducing a great fit for players looking to add distance through unprecedented stability and forgiveness. Turbulators are the ridges that run perpendicular to the face. Our Utry® program gives you the opportunity to try out brand new products from the game's top brands for 14 days for only $25, or $100 for an iron set. Now only the big size with forgiveness. My feeling is since the new Ping G410 line will be 455cc, Ping will not have a "Max" anymore. The result is a combined MOI of over 9,900, which is the highest of any club on the market. GolfDiscount.com was founded in 1995 with the goal of becoming the premier destination for online Golf Clubs. When PING released their G400 line of drivers, I made a smart decision (with the prompting of my fitter) to switch into the standard G400 … That's right—you get a brand new, still-in-the-plastic club to try for two weeks for just $25. Bring it to a place that wraps cars and tell them to wrap the head in gay azz blue!!! Might save me some $. The new G400 Series from PING has been our best selling pre-sale club to date. Ping G400 Price Drops (everywhere)! ode Maybe color them like a rainbow, some people think the Max is the pot of gold. Large Head with Max MOI. My feeling is since the new Ping G410 line will be 455cc, Ping will not have a "Max… Playing in the short grass most of the time. Good. JMHO. Our unwavering focus on superior customer service has allowed us to expand our online … I would need to compare my M2 to the G400 Max. As you address the golf ball, you'll know exactly where to set up to hit the sweet spot. We will work with you to make all reasonable efforts to correct the issue and assist with immediate needs. Accessibility is an ongoing effort for Global Golf. The Global Golf team believes in making golf accessible and enjoyable for all our customers, including those with disabilities, both on the golf course and online through our website. The crown of the G400 Max driver has Turbulators, Dragonfly technology, and Vortec technology. This isn't 30 minutes on the range with range balls or looking out of the Pro-Shop window. The PING G400 Max is designed with the same performance benefits as the impressive G400 driver, with maximum forgiveness added on. No need for it. This club has a lot of hit in it, average 15 to 20 extra yards off the tee, no boasting here, this club is the real deal. I hear the price drop is only on G400 for now since the Max was a mid-cycle release. That's why I'd need to hit them both side by side on the GC2. or anyone else The clue is in the name. I did not come to be on the range so no purchase and walked out. Utry® gives you the freedom to take Golf Clubs, GPS or Rangefinders to your course and to use at your pace! Our Ping G400 SFT vs Ping G400 Max driver test took place at Abu Dhabi Golf Club and Saadiyat Beach. Left in the bay “I’ll be right back” 20 minutes later still did not come back. HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion. The demos went down to $250. straightest and sounds/feels the best. You keep the product, we'll subtract the $25 trial fee off the final cost of the product, and we'll charge you the difference. Within the larger market as a whole, a combined MOI of 8500 is top tier. PING G400 Max Driver. Oh...and to compare it to my M2. Selling as upgrading to ping G410! 2016 model. The larger head, along with a tungsten weight on the back part of the sole … No turbulators and it would be #1. National price drop. DAMMIT! The PING G400 Max driver is a 460cc version of the G400 driver. G400 Max Introducing a great fit for players looking to add distance through unprecedented stability and forgiveness. Utry® lets you try out up to 2 products for $25 per product or 1 iron set for $100. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. I heard their testing showed they couldn't better the forgiveness of the G400 Max so the new model will have moveable weights. Head cover has slight tear as shown in … You can easily remove the product from your cart if you decide not to buy it. It's as long and straight as the G400 Max. 'Yeah...when they all go about the same, it's time to pick the one that goes the Want to test out two different brands, or two different configurations? According to PING, drag is reduced 40% mid-downswing and 15% overall. I like the sound of both. They should paint just the turbulators blue for the wow factor. Long and straight...not really much more to want. It'll be interesting to see how the MAX stands up to the new 410 in terms of forgiveness and spin. I guess when you only hit it 200, it doesn't matter. Typhoon. Key Technology Being bolstered in size to 460cc means the G400 Max is … Have you played the i500 Domed crown and turbulators reduce drag to generate significant clubhead speed and ball velocity for distance with stability. Introduction. Damn thing just feels powerful because you can really lean on it and it stays out of trouble. Ping G400 price drops are live (you should be able to see them at every major retailer because that is how Ping rolls). I emailed my Ping rep about the copperhead TX flex that has to come from the tour dept...want to see how much $$. Nothing but straight shots today except for a sky shot and a push, but even those were straight.......one straight up and one straight right. This site is best viewed in a modern browser with JavaScript enabled. That's it. Again, the G400 Max … Learn More About Certified Preowned Here. This type of steel is very strong, allowing the face to be made very thin without the threat of breaking. I played the M2 today on my regular course. Yes, the G400 max features loft adjustability in the hosel. The description that PING offers for the G400 MAX driver would lead many to believe that this is simply a game-improvement driver that was created for higher-handicap players. My current Taylormade has my game all messed up. It could be - think a Continental Golf re-do ! Very straight, plenty long and sounds/feels really solid. Hit the G400 Max today in golf galaxy. If you do love it, that's awesome! The PING G400 Max driver also has internal ribs that give the club a solid, muted sound at impact. Price per club in graphite dropped to $112.50 from $125. sdandrea1 and it's not available in Gayazz Blue. Something went wrong while trying to load the full version of this site. I test the Ping G400Max v Ping G410 driver, is this the best driver of 2019? Last year was the 445 heads then the 460 max. Fast/Free shipping. I'm in the I need a new set of irons yesterday mode. Typhoon. We put the Ping G400 Driver up against the Ping G400 Max Driver: Which should you choose? Get notified when we get it! The PING G400 Max driver is the most forgiving of the of the new PING G400 driver lineup. Thin T9S+ forged face flexes more to ramp up ball speed for consistently long, straight drives. The G400 fairway woods' ball speed and stopping power come from an innovative maraging steel face that flexes 30% more, making them our hottest, highest-launching fairway woods ever. They improve airflow throughout the swing, reducing drag. PXG isn’t far off, but as far as we know, nobody else is within 1000 g cm^2 of PING’s number. By placing the weight in the back, shifting the CG to the right point and increasing the MOI to surprising levels, Ping … PING ups the ball speed/distance of the G400 Max driver by using a T9S+ forged face. A few times I hit it indoors though, the numbers didn't blow me away.