The club head is titanium and the clubface is forged into the club head so it is all one piece. Power and Retro Spec Lofts. This club has seen normal usage for an extended period of time, at least one season, has Our stores are located in Minnesota, Arizona, and Delaware. Compared to the average cost of game improvement irons, the Ping i500 irons can cause some potential buyers quite the case of sticker shock. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. wrong model, condition, missing clubs) we will email you to notify you of the discrepancy and the resulting value change (+/-), if any. Clubs with cracked or dented heads, heads that rattle and clubs with broken shafts. Factors such as forgiveness, feel, control, head … Simply chose the payment option that works best for you. The i500's explosive distance is wrapped in a compact head… Important: If, upon inspection, 2nd Swing identifies any discrepancies (ex. Shows virtually no traces of wear and has been hit 1-3 times total. The Ping i500 is a great set of irons that pairs forgiveness with speed in the look of a blade—at this price the only thing faster than the club faces is how quickly they should sell. Powerful Forces: The Ping i500 irons feature a forged, C300 maraging-steel face which combines with a 17-4 stainless steel body for metal-wood-like performance with the stopping power of an iron. Buy Ping clone golf clubs and Ping clone club heads at discount prices.The new X-Force P42 titanium driver with cup face is the latest Ping G clone driver. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Forged, variable-thickness C300 maraging steel face insert for massive distance and ball speed, Muscle-back geometry increases ball speed, trajectory and distance, Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish ensures smooth turf interaction and reduces fliers, Hydropearl finish resists scratching and wear, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 steel shafts, Store HoursMon-Sat: 9am - 7pmSun: 10am - 6pm. Like the G700 irons, the i500 irons feature a hollow-body design and will produce impressive launch and incredible ball speeds to help players hit less club into greens and get the ball closer to the hole. C $21.36 shipping. The body of the i500 irons is completely hollow. The label charges will be deducted from the total value of your trade-in and can be retrieved & printed from the Order Confirmation page. Buy It Now. This allows for a more balanced club head, … Free shipping. Unexpectedly huge ball speed. Golf club head covers, tool kits, torque wrenches, or other related accessories should be included whenever possible (though are not mandatory). To find the right fit for you, call us at (612) 216-4152. Highest Values • More Makes & Models Qualify • No Limit on Trade-ins • Fast Payment. Also of note, the clubfaces and grooves of the i500 irons have been machine milled to provide a classic look and produce distance and spin consistency, and their limited offset and thin soles give players the ability to work the ball more easily. 2nd Swing Golf offers professional, tour-level club fitting at all of its retail locations, as well as a knowledgeable customer service staff that can help answer questions related to fitting. If you are interested in either the Power or Retro Spec Loft configurations, please go to … For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Please have your Order Number ready and reference the tracking number on your shipment to ensure it has been delivered to our facility. C $157.13. Give us a call at (612) 216-4152 and try our new Valet Service. For fitting questions, please call 612-216-4152, and for more information about 2nd Swing’s custom fitting services, locations, and staff, It's not You...It's By Entering your email, you agree to 2nd Swing's Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions, including receipt of 2nd Swing emails and promotions. For what is such a simple, elegant looking iron, there’s a lot of technology packed into the i500. Need help selling or trading your clubs? Clubs that are stamped or engraved will be automatically receive the "Below Average" value. That said, the i500 iron also feature a compact blade shape, minimal offset, and thinner toplines and soles, all attributes valued by low-handicap players. From multi-metal, maximum forgiveness technology to player-style models, PING irons provide a variety of design features to help lower your scores. The muscle-back geometry helps in hinging the face, increasing ball speed, trajectory and distance. Free shipping. As a comparison, in the testing it conducted, PING found that on average the i500 produced roughly 3 MPH more ball speed and 8-10 yards of additional carry when compared to the new i210. The eGift Card can be applied towards the future purchase of any new & used item from 2ndSwing.com. Receive 25% more when you trade in towards a 2nd Swing eGift Card! Golf club has been played less than 10 rounds and is in top of the line used condition. 2nd Swing eGift Card code will be emailed to you after your clubs have been received. Ping i500 Custom Irons Overview. 2nd Swing Golf offers professional, tour-level club fitting at all of its retail locations, as well as a knowledgeable customer service staff that can help answer questions related to fitting. $749.99. Yes. your Clubs. There’s a beautiful forged muscleback look to it courtesy of the offset which gives it a blade-like shape, but the club head … The i500's are finished in Hydropearl 2.0 chrome, which resists scratch and wear, in addition to ensuring smooth turf interaction and reducing fliers. Complete trade-in process and select 2nd Swing eGift Card as your preferred payment method. Who do I contact if I have questions about my trade-in? The X-Force P42 iron are Ping G clones, Deep … The Goal The i500 … Get the best deals on Ping Golf Club Irons when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. There is no limit on the amount of golf clubs that you can trade in. Does the condition of my used golf clubs affect the value? The i500 also spins less than the i210 or iBlade to help create distance, but its launch conditions still provide the stopping power that players are looking for on approach shots. You are always welcome to contact our Service & Support team to inquire about the value of your item(s). Power and Retro Spec Lofts. Pre-Owned. PING … Typical turnaround time is 7-14 business days. The new i500 Irons series brings careful engineering and precise design together to create the best set of Irons available. GET STARTED HERE >. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. It will be difficult What happens if there are any discrepancies? If interested, check out our, Stock Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 steel, UST Recoil ES graphite, Available in right- and left-handed models, Power Spec and Retro Spec loft options available. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. In fact, you'll get 25% more from your clubs in 2ndSwing.com credit compared to when you sell them outright. Ping's graphite offering is the UST Recoil ES SMAC. Whether you’re looking for a driver, putter, fairway wood, irons, or wedges, you can browse through the PING models you’re most interested in and get a great deal by trading in your used clubs.PING … Club heads are designed to optimize ball flight and impart ideal spin on the golf ball. Its forged, C300 maraging-steel face is … The i500's explosive distance is wrapped in a compact head, that has minimal offset and a traditional musicle-back look. Impressive forgiveness. ie. C $155.84. The i500 irons have some distinct similarities with Ping’s G700 irons, largely because of the design and appearance of this muscleback option. The i500 also spins less than the i210 or iBlade to help create distance, but its launch conditions still provide the stopping power that players are looking for on approach shots. When completing the trade-in process you have an option to receive your funds via check, PayPal or receive a 2ndSwing.com eGift Card. Ping Anser 9.5* Driver Club Head Only+ FREE SHIPPING and a Ping G400 HEAD COVER . Trade values are based on several factors such as demand, condition, release date and other resale factors. Please contact our Service & Support team at 612-216-4152 or service@2ndswing.com. Our golf club condition guide is as follows: The golf club is in brand new condition and has never been used on a golf course. RH PING I500 GOLF IRON SET 4-UW BLUE DOT HEADS ONLY POWER SPECS. Please provide us the information below to help expedite your quote: Please provide dates you need sets delivered to you. Free shipping on many items ... RH PING I500 GOLF IRON SET 4-UW BLUE DOT HEADS ONLY POWER SPECS. Follow the simple steps below to see what your clubs are worth & choose which payment option best suits your needs. Available: Pre-order and fitting, July 16. Join our team - WE'RE HIRING part & full-time positions. Simply select the "eGift Card" option during the trade-in process and your eGift Card code will be emailed to you after your trade-in has been fully received & processed. 2nd Swing Value Guide is the industry's newest & easiest way to find golf club values online, providing golfers with the unique ability to trade in their old clubs and receive credit on 2ndSwing.com or to sell them outright. Condition is evaluated by our knowledgeable staff and the used golf club(s) is priced accordingly. Why are there no values for my used golf clubs? The C300 insert produces metalwood-like face flexing, which increases ball speed, launches high and delivers massive distance. Ping offers the i500 irons in three loft specs: Standard, Power and Retro Spec Lofts. Shop what you want, when you want. After hitting this sleek, blade-style iron you'll be amazed at its incredible speed, distance, and towering trajectory, with stopping power that gives you a real … PING golf … FREE SHIPPING SITEWIDE* NO MINIMUMS + FREE RETURNS | CYBER MONDAY DEALS START NOW! With the new i500, PING is entering for the first time what it would describe as the players power iron category. * 2nd Swing eGift Card can be applied towards the future purchase of any new & used item on 2ndSwing.com. Sale View All Shop By Player Drivers Irons & Iron Sets Putters Fairway Woods Hybrids Wedges ... Head Dunlop Yonex View All Pre-Strung Un-Strung Juniors Tennis Repair Sale View All Shoes Shoes Men Women ... PING i500 … Please ship all trade-ins to: 2nd Swing Golf Trade-In Program For fitting questions, please call 612-216-4152, and for more information about 2nd Swing’s custom fitting services, locations, and staff, click here (http://fitting.2ndswing.info/). 2nd Swing eGift Cards never expire. 2nd Swing Golf has the largest selection of new and used PING golf clubs for you to choose from. PING i500 Black Dot Irons – (Steel) | DICK'S Sporting Goods Muscle … If you are interested in either the Power or Retro Spec Loft configurations, please go to … HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 finish. Browse used PING golf club sets today! PING Custom Fitted Irons - GOLF USA Manhattan - An important part of custom fitted golf clubs is matching the proper iron design to your game. * And finally, a new Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish offers more sheen and provides improved resistance to wear, while also helping reduce fliers by producing more consistent spin numbers in any conditions or from any type of lie. It’s simple, follow the trade-in steps and once your clubs arrive you can expect payment within 7-10 business days. ... New Listing Ping i500 4 … Ping offers the i500 irons in three loft specs: Standard, Power and Retro Spec Lofts. The better the condition the higher value given for the item. Drawbacks – Ping i500 Expensive Set. Apply 2nd Swing eGift Code at checkout on 2ndSwing.com. Standard on every G710 iron is the Arccos Caddie Smart Grip, which is custom built with an embedded sensor to automatically record and analyze every shot taken during a round when paired with the … Clubs: Ping i500 irons Price: $175 /club with True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 steel shafts and Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips; $190 /club with UST Mamiya Recoil ES SMAC graphite shafts. condition guide. 19 watching. The clubs include a forged, variable-thickness steel face insert with compact size and … Specs: 17-4 stainless steel head with forged maraging steel face that has milled grooves. The clubs include a forged, variable-thickness steel face insert with compact size and … You can unsubscribe at any time. Hollow Body Construction. They are easily a … This Ping product does not qualify for free shipping promotion per manufacturer rules. As a comparison, in the testing it conducted, PING found that on average the i500 … PING G-SERIES LS TEC 9* DRIVER -Head Only- RH 258356. 6752 Shady Oak Road Shop our PING golf collection for quality equipment. From Ping: The sleek-shaped i500 iron employs much of the same technology as the popular G700 iron in a smaller, more compact, muscle-back appearance. to determine if it has been used. The new i500 Irons series brings careful engineering and precise design together to create the best set of Irons available. Absolutely! Pricing is updated regularly to ensure that you are receiving the highest trade-in value for your used clubs. PING makes a wide variety of left-handed driver golf clubs, right-handed driver golf clubs, and a vast assortment of accessories so that players can get the most enjoyment out of every game. PING i500 Technology Powerful Forces A forged, C300 maraging-steel face combines with a 17-4 stainless steel body for metal-wood-like performance, resulting in faster ball speeds and much longer, … A common theme in a player’s distance iron is having a hollow body construction. C $971.91. If you prefer to use your own shipping service, you are welcome to do that at your own expense. You can even find values & trade in your used rangefinder or GPS unit! been well cared for, and is still in good used condition. Very Nice Ping G400 12 degree SFT Driver Head … Ping i500 Irons Design. Can I apply the amount of my trade-ins towards another purchase? Ping fits the i500's with True Temper Dynamic Golf 105 steel shafts. To see the full listing and additional pictures check out the link here: i500 heads … hen completing your online trade-in, you have the option to purchase a FedEx label at an expense of $9.99 per label. C $32.73 shipping. or Best Offer. Ping G400 iron head … In terms of the incredible distance that the i500s produce, it’s fueled by a forged maraging C300 clubface that thanks to the hollow body design is able to flex more like a metalwood at impact to promote ball speed and effortless launch. At 2nd Swing Golf, we work very hard to accurately rate our clubs according to our The Ping i500 Irons feature a forged, variable-thickness, C300 maraging steel face insert. This golf club has been well used, but not abused. The Ping i500 Irons feature a forged, variable-thickness, C300 maraging steel face insert.The C300 insert produces metalwood-like face flexing, which increases ball speed, launches high and delivers massive distance. for someone who isn't as interested in cosmetics but cares about performance. Below average clubs offer a great value Karsten Solheim, the founder of PING … Not every golf club model can be given a market value and these items are typically: rare items, antique items, special or tour issue items and other very high-ticket items. For those, however, who are looking for similar performance but maximum forgiveness, the G700 might be a better choice, while those who want the ultimate in precision and workability will also want to consider the i210 or iBlade. This golf club shows considerable wear but is usable. Click here to see the Carl's Golfland COVID-19 response, PING Sigma 2 Kushin C Adjustable Putter Platinum. As one might expect given that description, this is an iron that will likely find its way into the bags of a wide variety of golfers. A PING iron set produces the performance you expect from a top manufacturer. Eden Prairie, MN 55344. Ping forges the club heads for all of their drivers out of pure titanium. If items are extremely old or damaged, they are also not assigned a market value. PING enters the "player’s distance" iron category with their sleek looking PING i500 irons. Take your game to the next level with PING golf clubs including drivers, irons, wedges, and many more. The PINGi500 irons are distance irons that look like players clubs.