Groupon. 41 ratings. Pita Pita - Aliso Viejo. Back. 26741 Aliso Creek Rd. Truly special moments start with the taste of fresh, expertly hand-crafted food, enjoyed in good company. 30–40 mins. Opening Hours. Takeout. The quality of the food is very high and the ingredients are fresh and delicious. Visit FoodBoss, compare 15+ delivery sites and find the best deal. Order fresh, expertly hand-crafted food to be enjoyed in good company. Successfully reported! Get office catering delivered by Pita Pita in Aliso Viejo, CA. Visit FoodBoss, compare 15+ delivery sites and find the best deal. 26741 Aliso Creek Rd Ste A, Aliso Viejo, CA, 92656. Service 5 (Counter but very accommodating) Food 4 Value 5 Atmosphere 4. Home; Newport Beach; Pita Pita (Aliso Viejo) Delivery; Pita Pita (Aliso Viejo) 8.95mi. A) It depends on the food. View more restaurants in Mission Viejo. Please check with the restaurant directly. Pita Pita, Aliso Viejo Picture: Signature Cup - Check out Tripadvisor members' 876 candid photos and videos. Useful. Learn more. Mon 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM (949) 916-9611. ALISO VIEJO. About Us; Enterprise solutions; Concierge service; Grow your catering business; News and events; Blog; Our team; Jobs; Contact Us; Chat Sign in; 1-800-488-1803; Order. We start with whole ingredients, prepared from authentic recipes handed down in our families for generations. Claim My Restaurant. 53 likes. Pita Pita Aliso Viejo, Ca, Aliso Viejo, California. Next delivery at 7:30pm. This particular location is in the Aliso Viejo Town Center. Real food takes passion. ☰ Menu; Catering; Locations; Careers; Order Now; Mediterranean food made from simple, whole nutrient dense ingredients. Tonya Thuy C. Laguna Hills, CA. 64 reviews. Pita Pita. Caterers. Useful 2. 11:00 am - 8:30 pm. Pita Pita Aliso Viejo, Ca, Aliso Viejo, California. Been coming to the pita pita location since it opened in aliso viejo and I can only say good things! at 26741 Aliso Creek Road in Aliso Viejo 92656 from trusted Aliso Viejo restaurant reviewers. Free online ordering from ezCater. 2 photos. Pita Pita is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Save up to 58% now! MORE PHOTOS. 94 ratings. We speak the universal language. Embed review. Funny. Some menu items at Pita Pit in Laguna Niguel, CA come with a certain set of customization options. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Salads. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Pita Pita: Delicious kabobs and flavored hummus - See 8 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Aliso Viejo, CA, at Tripadvisor. We love coming here. More. pita pita. Save up to 58% now! 3 photos. Closed. The original language of good eating and fresh, flavorful living. Mediterranean • See menu. Local > California > Aliso Viejo > Food & Drink > Restaurants > Middle Eastern Restaurants. Search. Back To Directory. Enter an address. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Cool. View Pita Pit menu « ‹ › » FAQs. Check out the menu, reviews, and on-time delivery ratings. Order Pickup, Delivery or Catering. The language of taking your time and doing things right. Entreprise fondée en 2010. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Pita! Order Mediterranean food for delivery or pick-up - Shawarma, Gyros, Falafel and more from Pita Pita Cafe in Laguna Hills, Aliso Viejo or Costa Mesa. 46 likes. Find menus. Real food takes passion. Next. Claim My Restaurant. Never pay full price for Pita Pita (Aliso Viejo) delivery. Those authentic recipes extend to rest of the menu, from rice bowls to flatbreads. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. Q) Can I customize menu items when I order online from Pita Pit in Laguna Niguel, CA? Mediterranean food catering from Pita Pita Cafe. Share review. Fans of Mediterranean food rejoiced when the restaurant chose Aliso Viejo to open their second location, and for good reason! What's wrong with this menu? Not Available Now (Available Sat 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM) (949) 916-9611. Aliso Viejo, CA. I had lamb pita. Main menu Open search menu . The person in the front explained the menu. Out of the several Mediterranean restaurants in this area, this is our go to. View the online menu of Pita Pita and other restaurants in Aliso Viejo, California. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. I pretty much get the same bowl creation every time as I am a creature of habit. Catering. 0 friends. Pita!. And vice versa. Q) Can I customize menu items when I order online from Pita Pit in Mission Viejo, CA? Restaurant menu, map for Pita Pita located in 92656, Aliso Viejo CA, 26741 Aliso Creek Rd Ste A. Start group order. Cool 3. Quick service, good food and friendly staff. 2 Pita Pita. View the menu for Pita Pita and restaurants in Aliso Viejo, CA. 26741 Aliso Creek Rd Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 Uber. Family friendly also. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Why use Grubhub. Established in 2010. Home; Irvine; Pita Pita (Aliso Viejo) Delivery; Pita Pita (Aliso Viejo) 9.57mi. Funny 1. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. FRESH ISN’T A SECOND LANGUAGE TO US. 1 photo. Pita Pita. Pita, Pita: New Restaurant Arriving in Town Center - Aliso Viejo, CA - Aliso Viejo is the first California city to host this new Mediterranean food franchise. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Pita Pita (Aliso Viejo) in Orange County. Save up to 58% now! We start with whole ingredients, prepared from… Definitely give this place a try. We often come weekly! VIEW WEBSITE. Some menu items at Pita Pit in Aliso Viejo, CA come with a certain set of customization options. Sign in. For a closer look at the menu items along with their prices, check out the Aliso Viejo Pita Pit menu. This place is one of my fiancé's favorite places to eat! 126 reviews. Menu Bowls and Salads. Call Menu Info. Pita! Pita Pita, Aliso Viejo Picture: Delicious Chicken Kabob {;ate - Check out Tripadvisor members' 876 candid photos and videos. 9 reviews. Great semi enclosed patio area. 37 ratings. 47 friends. If you have a food request that isn't listed, you can always make note of it in the "Special instructions" field. And vice versa. A) It depends on the food. Embed review. If you want to see a complete list of all sandwich shops in Aliso Viejo, we have you covered! Never pay full price for Pita Pita (Aliso Viejo) delivery. At Pita Pita, we cook for hours every day, so that you can enjoy a fresh, flavorful meal any time you walk through our doors. 36 ratings. Family-owned Mediterranean restaurant serving build your own bowls, pitas and kebobs. Order delivery online from Pita Pita in Aliso Viejo instantly with Seamless! 91 friends. Great casual choice for fresh Mediterranean. Order Now . 415 Reviews (949) 916-9611 Website. Q) Will my hot (or cold) food from Pita Pit in Aliso Viejo, CA be the right temperature when I get it? Justin L. Laguna Beach, CA. My favorite item here is the Gyro Bowl with red bell pepper hummus, spinach salad, and potato salad. 26741 Aliso Creek Rd Ste A (949) 916-9611. Get directions, reviews and information for Pita Pita in Aliso Viejo, CA. 26741 Aliso Creek Rd, Aliso Viejo, CA, 92656 . 26741 Aliso Creek Rd Ste A, Aliso Viejo, CA, 92656. Pita Pita prides themselves on serving up fresh food made from quality ingredients and their passion is undeniable. 2/3/2017. Catering orders from Pita Pita must be at least $200.00 and placed at least 24 hours in advance. Read reviews from Pita! Cancel. It was so delicious. 35–45 mins. Share review . Family-owned Mediterranean restaurant serving build your own bowls, pitas and kebobs. 7/28/2019. The business is located in 26741 Aliso Creek Rd, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656, USA. Being in Aliso Viejo, Pita Pit in 92656 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Windwards, South Laguna Hills, and St. Moritz. 23052 Lake Forest Dr Ste B2, Laguna Hills, CA, 92653. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Popular Items. Back. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. California; Aliso Viejo; Pita Pita; What is Grubhub. ☰ Menu; Catering; Locations; Careers; Order Now; YOUR SPECIAL EVENT DESERVES MORE THAN A SANDWICH. Never pay full price for Pita Pita (Aliso Viejo) delivery. And unlike the food, there's one clear favorite when it comes to drinks: cold glasses of homemade lemonade in original, mint, or strawberry flavor. Back. Incorrect Prices; Incomplete Menu; Out of Date Menu; Incorrect Contact Information; Other. At Pita Pita, we cook for hours every day, so that you can enjoy a fresh, flavorful meal any time you walk through our doors. Change locations. Pita Pita is a healthy vegan/vegetarian Mediterranean chain restaurant. 26741 Aliso Creek Rd, Aliso Viejo, CA, 92656 . Pita Pita, Aliso Viejo Picture: View of Pita Pita Aliso Viejo Store Front - Check out Tripadvisor members' 876 candid photos and videos. Chicken Bowl $9.50 Served on a bed of White Rice, Lentil Rice, Spinach Salad or Greek Salad. View Pita Pit menu « ‹ › » FAQs. Search restaurants or dishes. Ste A. Not Available Now (Available Tues 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM) Claim My Restaurant. 1 check-in . Their telephone number is +1 949-916-9611. Order takeaway and delivery at Pita Pita, Aliso Viejo with Tripadvisor: See 8 unbiased reviews of Pita Pita, ranked #33 on Tripadvisor among 68 restaurants in Aliso Viejo. 26741 Aliso Creek Rd, Aliso Viejo, CA, 92656 . Visit FoodBoss, compare 15+ delivery sites and find the best deal. 949-916-9611. 10/21/2018. Pita Pita 26741 Aliso Creek Rd Aliso Viejo CA 92656. Embed review. View more restaurants in Laguna Niguel. Home; Mission Viejo; Pita Pita (Aliso Viejo) Delivery; Pita Pita (Aliso Viejo) 4.09mi. Share review.