Try to check if there were recent updates or changes made that might've caused the issue. Realtek is known to provide audio solutions to major … Having problems with your Razer peripherals? | 10,170 members Catch up on the latest news and updates. Prijava korisnika. Step 2: Select View by: Large icons from the upper right corner and click Troubleshooting. Everyting is too loud like %1000.I've tried restart pc and restart discord, reinstall discord and reinstall synapse but doesnt fix.Can anyone help me? This is very annoying! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Made by redditors, for redditors, to discuss RΛZΞR products. As the laptop has only audio jack, I plugged my Razer Kraken Pro V2 in and expected everything to work. I just bought the Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB, and the sound works perfectly fine, the microphone is where im having problems. I tried using discord with other headphones and it works normally. This way, you can make a hassle-free decision to pick one up and start chatting without any issues. razer kraken mic problem. Out of no where the sound will stop working, along with my mic. @Godpain16 @discord There are days when the discord falls, I have connection problems, they go next, I need your help 2020-11-30 22:50:26 @Jenny230705 @discord Hello, I have a problem with discord, I receive notifications but when I enter I get that it does not connect, I already restarted my cell phone and my internet but nothing. 99 $99.99 $99.99. 1. Since Discord is all about talking with your friends, we wanted to help you guys out and slap a "good to go" Discord approval on headsets that we love. Paired with an active noise canceling … Step 1: Open Control Panel. For some reason sometimes on discord my headset has some problems on the sound, the microphone is fine but the sound is really not that clear with some interference, i went to razer synapse to see if i could find what was wrong and on mixer the discord application is always appearing and disappearing like it's trying to connect to discord but it cant ( am i … I have razer synapse 3 for my mouse and keyboard and i have razer synapse 2 for my headset since unfortunately razer synapse 3 doesnt support kraken 7.1 V2. Hi guys, I have a kraken usb headset and I've always used it without any problem on discord, on macOS. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. ... Tu dolaze problemi ne učitava mu mikrofon niti discord niti sustav, s obzirom da nemam iskustva razerom možda aam neku glupu grešku napravio... Bero Moj PC trajni link. Cheers. Is there any way to completely reset the headphones? My Razer Kraken Pro V2 headset sounds abysmal in discord and in games but when I turn on the mic monitor in Razer Synapse (2.0) my microphone sounds fine to me. Usually, with an OS update, it messes up your settings. If not then this could be caused by the headset forgetting its config. @jmerr74 @JezCorden @Tenkay23 @Razer I was playing Tetris Effect tonight and had cracklin’ audio issues. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The only problem I have is that I can't get my headset's mic to work. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,622. Get it as soon as Fri, Dec 4. 1. Windows will detect the microphone, and i can hear myself when i do " Listen to this device". 0 0 hvala 0. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. I tried everything, discord settings changing settings in synapse, but nothing. I have tried to close each one individually and both at the same time and it doesn't solve the problem. $54.99 $ 54. Last day i updated discord and my headset broken with discord. Razer Kraken Mic Issues, please help Alright, after my Carcharias finally died on me, i saw this nice and shiny new Kraken. Just to verify, does the same thing occur outside Synapse? Allow us to check on this. This has been happening for a few months now, the solution that i came up with was a full restart on my computer which usually solves the problem but unfortunately the last time it happened even the restart didn't fully resolve it. For Gamers. The ultra-cool Razer Kraken Stormtrooper Edition is an even cooler 37% off its listing price, so you'll get a sleek and powerful headset for quite a bit less than $100. I wonder if it is a man o' war discord problem but I am not sure as it could in theory happen to anyone with any headset, 4. 1. Since then, when I join a discord channel I can't hear nobody, nobody can't hear me but especially I only hear an extra loud sound, similiar to an helicopter one, like the one in the calibration. Select the Recording tab, then right click on any empty place inside the device list and tick Show … The Razer Kraken Ultimate features 50mm drivers that are custom-tuned to produce a more natural sound curve giving a more realistic and immersive soundscape. For some reason sometimes on discord my headset has some problems on the sound, the microphone is fine but the sound is really not that clear with some interference, i went to razer synapse to see if i could find what was wrong and on mixer the discord application is always appearing and disappearing like it's trying to connect to discord but it cant ( am i making any sense?). Razer Kraken Tournament Edition THX 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset: Retractable Noise Cancelling Mic - USB DAC - For PC, PS4, PS5 Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, & S, Mobile – Green. It's a problem with the optimization software you use with the Kraken Razer, it's called Razer Synapse. Hi All. :( … The headset has a factory splitter that splits the cord into audio and jack. I'm having issues with user not being able to hear me when using my Razer Kraken headset. Close out of Synapse. Step 3: Select Hardware and Devices. I using razer synapse and my program doesnt see discord. If someone had this problem and solved it i would appreciate some feedback, this problem is really weird because it only happens on discord everything else is fine. I have the old razer kraken 7.1. Contact Razer Support or learn more about support topics that will help you with your Razer products. Yesterday I downloaded the synapse software, calibrated the headset but left the rest of the settings on default. Some Razer services are impacted and customers may experience longer than expected response time due to the unique circumstances COVID-19 has created. I tried using discord with other headphones and it works normally. Do you have the Razer Synapse software installed? I think its their problem, not discord's, but it may not be like that. Razer Kraken and Discord problems. I think its their problem, not discord's, but it may not be like that. Google it, make sure it's set the highest quality. Kolega kupio cijelu konfu i perifetiju. Just a guide to help people who might be struggling to get their Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 Chroma headsets to function. Let it repair and then everything should start working again. Razer this week has introduced the Razer Kraken Ultimate.A THX Spatial Audio competitive gaming headset, calming pinpoint positional accuracy greater than 7.1 surround sound. Support. Make sure the headset is switched to default. I’m using an older headset though the Polk 4Shots. level 2. jenochi. Didn’t have any problems before the update. Please help, i've tried updating all my sound drivers, usb, and bios. The kraken work perfectly on any other platform, like skype or calls, or anything. The kraken work perfectly on any other platform, like skype or calls, or anything. In the pop-up window, click Advanced and check Apply repairs automatically. I the headset with my phone daily and mic works perfectly. In this video, I'll show you how I remove the static noises from my Razer Kraken 2019 Quartz with Streamlabs OBS.Leave a like and subscribe for more videos. Regarding updates there wasn't any major ones, this seems to happen kinda randomly. The official Razer community on Discord. I really don't know what to do. Since the razor mic setup has proven to be tricky, I will do my best to show how I set mine up and possible fixes for when Synapse inevitably breaks. I really don't know what to do. Check if it's still happening without it running. Also, check the audio settings thingy; Default format? If you're curious about how optimized settings work on certified devices, check out this FAQ. So i had my Razer Kraken Pro headset for around 1 year, and today i was watching a youtube video and the sound suddenly became so sh*t that i couldnt even understand what was being said, I thought the video had a bad audio quality so i played a … with each boot and reseting to factory default. Cookies help us deliver our Services. No Jedi mind tricks here. First off, if the Razer device is physically broken, it is no doubt that … Next time it happens (hope it doesn't) i might try to close other non razer related programs to see if it's solved. I thought that it was something taking over my headset so I disabled everything that could take it over, it continued. Nova poruka. By Gamers. It could be the cable from my headset that is broken but i doubt it since it only happens on discord, i even tested it by watching a youtube video at the same time as i heard my friends on discord with the interference/stutter sound and the sound from the youtube video was fine. Is there any way to completely reset the headphones? KiKiPOV April 03, 2020 18:19; old Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Razer Synapse software version 2.21. Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 and discord problems. Check Razer Headset Hardware. Razer is the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software, and systems. They still sound fest though Last time this was reported, it was fixed by going into the computers audio settings and you should get a notice about "enhancements". Rolling back Realtek High Definition Audio. My Razer Kraken 7.1 V2’s have the same problem, only for me it happens very rarely and only when launching Windows or when I plug them into a new device. I have the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 USB and run Windows 10. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Beautiful padding, feels amazing, bass is bumping, (the sound is a bit too bassy but I like that) the build feels nice and high quality.