The mic isnt muted in the windows or Razer software, It isnt muted on the headset, I have tried changing the usb port that they are plugged into, I … speaking of my experince i had the razer blade 15 and after a year of use the camera and mic stopped working and many issues started appearing like crashing app not responding. D.Va Razer MEKA Headset. Razer Blade has one of best build quality in windows laptops but the problem is there hardware tends to fail. Set Headset mic to default device There be no EQ display in Sound>Recording, argh. My system specs are in my profile, if those matter. I have some Razer Kraken Pro headphones that are about 2 months old. Whenever I have to write a longer paper for school, I will pull my BW Chroma off of my PC and plug it into my MacBook Pro so I can type faster, and I have noticed that support is not as good, although it still works. Thanks, Cameron. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this critical time. kraken 7.1 v2 mic not working not well calibrated My pc recognizes the mic but there is no sound received. The problem is that in the settings for recording devices it says its not available. Since its inception, the Razer Kraken has built a reputation as a cult classic within the gaming community. This Mac is not my very own computer, though, it's my family's- my brother might use the headset sometimes too. Razer Kraken Pro mic no longer operating/not detected on home windows 10 My razer kraken pro stopped working after the update to windows 10. They were working fine last night but this morning i have booted my pc and my mic is not working. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community. I feel like it is important to note it was working for a bit, and now it's not again after updating to 20H2. I bought the Razer Kraken Pros about 1 year ago and for some reason the microphone has just stopped working. Keyboards. Select a product. Trouble with Razer Kraken 7.1 and teamspeak 3 on Mac OS X So today i got my headset, a Razer Kraken 7.1, and i realized that i couldn't use it with teamspeak 3. Hello, I saw some other posts about the Kraken Pro on this Sub but nothing seemed to help. Razer Kraken Pro - Microphone not working - Xbox One EN- Google Translate I bought my headset Razer Kraken Pro to use in my console Xbox One, his sound is very good and works well with the stereo adapter from Microsoft, but the microphone does not work. Fix: Razer Kraken Mic werkt niet De Kraken-headset is een van de tophoofden van de gaming-industrie gigant Razer. I have a Mac with OS X 10.8.5 and the problem is just with the Kraken 7.1. It worked fine the day before but now it just does not work. Whenever, I have attempted to connect via the THX usb setup, I am unable to get the mic to work reliably. Razer Kraken Pro - eSports Gaming Headset: Razer Kraken Pro V2 : Razer Kraken Tournament Edition: Razer Kraken USB : Razer Kraken X: Razer Kraken XBOX One : Razer Leviathan: Razer Leviathan Mini : Razer Mako: Razer ManO'War : Razer ManO'War 7.1: Razer ManO'War TE : Razer Megalodon: Razer Moray : Razer Moray+: Hi folks Ever since i have updated my windows 10 OS to the newest version the mic on my Razer Kraken chroma 7.1 headphones has stopped working. Any help would be great! Anyways, I was looking for a good, comfy headset and found the Razer Kraken Pro. Some Razer services have been impacted due to the unique circumstances COVID-19 has created. However, I tried yesterday to use Discord and the mic doesn't seem to work. Just a little note most games and movies have surround support for 2 speakers, this means you can hear things in the left front, or rear back right.