Specs of the 7.1 V2 (USB) Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 kHz Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 123 dB Input power: 30 mW (Max) Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets Inner ear cup diameter: 56 mm / 2.2 in Connection type: USB Digital The Razer Kraken X and Razer Kraken Pro V2 are similarly-performing gaming headphones. Admittedly, any issues there could have been connection-based, but it’s comforting to know this product works well in that use-case all the same. 0 bids +$21.00 shipping. You could do better, but you could do a whole lot worse, too. Very simple tutorial showing how to make the Razer Kraken Pro Mic actually sound really good. Sound Output: Stereo; Impedance: 17 Ω; Style: In-Ear; Attachment type: Ear canal Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Low profile microphone. For games, the experience is a little more of a mixed bag. Click to expand... Weird in synapse it still says i have 7.1 surround sound and i havent installed the surround sound application but i can still hear surround sound in games it also says on razers site that it has surround For music that means things like cymbals and strings can get a little masked by particularly loud bass lines. $39.99. Just as the title says, my Razer Kraken TE have been making a Crackling sound since the new Synapse update. Discern and locate aural cues with greater accuracy in 7.1 surround sound, or heighten your gaming even further with the immersive, 360-degree soundscape of THX Spatial Audio, complete with full customization options. The red light indicates it is muted. I think Razer Surround Pro is for Razer headsets that don't have surround by default. I never had any issues with clarity, nor did I ever get any complaints from those who I spoke to on Discord. No sound in newly installed games on razer kraken 7.1: Razer Kraken Pro V2 or Kraken 7.1 V2 USB ? COPYRIGHT © 2020 SoundGuys, All Rights Reserved. If you have roommates or particularly noisy neighbors, the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 does a pretty good job blocking out the kinds of sound that can be particularly obnoxious in-game. Recently ,I have been having this problem where my Kraken Pro V2 sounds a bit distorted when I listen to music with surround sound on. So i registered my Kraken Pro v2 but didn't get a Activation Code for Razer Surround Sound. Razer Surround gives gamers the best virtual 7.1 channel surround sound experience with any stereo headphones. An active noise-cancelling mic gives you unprecedented clarity for critical commands. Adding an increased emphasis on positional audio is occasionally useful in the quieter moments of Fortnite, but really doesn’t add too much. The Razer Kraken Pro V2 has a pretty significant dip in output around 2-4kHz. ProTone m250. The headphones lack a horizontal left-right hinge, which made it occasionally tricky to get them to sit right on my head. In your case the Kraken 7.1 V2 already has surround sounds, cause the 7 speakers is telling you that. In a lot of cases, this didn’t greatly improve my experiences in games like Overwatch, Fortnite, Assassins’ Creed: Odyssey. Since you do not want surround, you can ignore it because Kraken USB do not come with surround driver in the headset. So i guess you should not bother trying to activate the surround pro, … Question Razer Kraken Pro V2 sound adjustment windows 10: Question Razer Kraken Pro V1 and V2 audio splitter cable compatibility: Question Razer Kraken TE soft on certain audio controllers: Razer kraken 7.1 v2 sounds like a 1 dollar mic: Razer Kraken Pro V2 mic problems! Can you get surround sound with the Razer Kraken Pro V2 regular edition (not the 7.1 surround sound one). Thanks! © Valve Corporation. That might not sound like a big deal, but if you’re playing a game, using Discord, and listening to music all at once—a fairly common scenario on PC—sometimes it’s nice to just reach for a dial on the cord. ... THX Spatial Audio 7.1 Surround Sound Cortex - Game Booster Streamer Companion App Game Deals Chroma RGB. We’ve talked about the importance of isolation quite a bit here at SoundGuys. Theres just a driver on the computer to hear 7.1 surround sound. CLEAR & ACCURATE POSITIONAL AUDIO Equipped with 7.1 surround sound software so you can experience accurate positional audio when gaming—you'll be able to pick up the direction of where the action is coming from so you're ready to pounce into a gunfight. Razer Kraken Pro V2 echoing all desktop audio. Can't receive activation code for surround 7.1 with Kraken Pro V2 Hey, I decided to download Razer Synapse 3.0 and so also took Razer Surround 7.1. The Razer Kraken Pro V2 was designed to meet the demands of esports athletes and top gamers today. Best answer:The Kraken Tournament Edition is essentially an updated version of the Kraken Pro 7.1 v2 at heart and it costs less, so it's the one to get. Both headphones have excellent boom microphones and similar bass-heavy sound profiles. I was bad at Fortnite before I started using the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2, and I’m still bad. It’s ultimately not meaningfully easier to determine the direction of a sound with these than with a stereo headset, or even a decent pair of speakers. Is surround sound worth it? Moray. if it is virtual, I will probably get the Razer Kraken Pro V2 supposing that I can find an optimization on Synapse. Get the jump on your enemies before they do, with the superior positional audio inherent in all Razer Krakens. Sturdy build. If you’re worried about the microphone, don’t be—though you could always simply spring for a gaming mic if you like your old headphones. Razer BlackShark V2 X Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound - 50mm Drivers - Memory Foam Cushion - PC, PS4,PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X & S, Mobile - 3.5mm Audio Jack - … The fully articulated microphone retracts almost fully into the headset, allowing you to get the perfect placement—or just stow it when you don’t need it. The driver for your computer makes any headphone you plug in 7.1 surround sound, while its connected to your pc only though, not my ps4 or sumn. The Razer Kraken Pro V2 has pretty typical audio output for a gaming headset. Most games had myriad visual cues compensate for what little difference there was. Kraken Pro V2 Round. Discern and locate aural cues with greater accuracy in 7.1 surround sound, or heighten your gaming even further with the immersive, 360-degree soundscape of THX Spatial Audio, complete with full customization options. There’s no adapter if you want to use the headset with your phone. The lack of horizontal articulation can make getting a decent seal pretty inconvenient. Top Rated Plus. You can calibrate the headset’s surround sound, turn on settings like the microphone’s ambient noise reduction and noise cancellation, and change the headset volume. Sellers with highest buyer ratings; Returns, money back ... 33 product ratings - Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma V2 Surround Sound USB Gaming Headset Oval RZ04-02060200. Razer Kraken Pro V2. However, lower-pitched voices may sound a little weaker than they should. It’s comfortable enough and sounds good enough to suit your needs, regardless of what game you’re playing. This is what happens to the high hat and the guitar in James Brown’s I Got Ants in My Pants (and I Want to Dance). The unibody aluminum frame ensures maximum comfort and extended durability. I went through the list of optimizations and I only see the old Razer Kraken/Pro on the list. These headphones are, to put it mildly, large. The Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 headset offers virtual surround sound gaming. Question Razer Kraken Pro V2 sound adjustment windows 10: Question Razer Kraken Pro V1 and V2 audio splitter cable compatibility: Question Razer Kraken TE soft on certain audio controllers: Razer kraken 7.1 v2 sounds like a 1 dollar mic: Razer Kraken Pro V2 mic problems! Decent sound. Razer Kraken Pro V2 echoing all desktop audio. Adding an increased emphasis on positional audio is occasionally useful in the quieter moments of Fortnite, but really doesn’t add too much. The microphone is a little mid-heavy, but you definitely won’t lose any vocal detail if you have a lower-pitched voice. Increased bass emphasis can be great to make explosions really stand out. The Kraken 7.1 V2 is for gamers, and that’s about it. The Razer Synapse software offers all sorts of customization options. CLEAR & ACCURATE POSITIONAL AUDIO Equipped with 7.1 surround sound software so you can experience accurate positional audio when gaming—you'll be able to pick up the direction of where the action is coming from so you're ready to pounce into a gunfight. This should go without saying, but surround sound won’t make you better at a game. Featuring advanced 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound delivering pinpoint positional audio, 50 mm Razer custom tuned drivers for gaming, and a durable, lightweight, bauxite aluminum headband, the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 is engineered to elevate your gaming experience. But when i went on razer surround … The durable metal and plastic Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 is, in a word: simple. Razer Kraken Ultimate RGB USB Gaming Headset: THX 7.1 Spatial Surround Sound - Chroma RGB Lighting - Retractable Active Noise Cancelling Mic - Aluminum & Steel Frame - for PC - Classic Black Razer Base Station V2 Chroma: Chroma RGB Lighting - Non-Slip Rubber Base - Designed for Gaming Headsets - Classic Black (RC21-01510100-R3U1) The Kraken 7.1 V2 is hardly an audiophile’s dream. I went through the list of optimizations and I only see the old Razer Kraken/Pro on the list. Razer - Kraken Tournament Edition Wired Stereo Gaming Over-the-Ear Headphones for PC, Mac, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, Mobile Devices - Black In a lot of cases, this didn’t greatly improve my experiences in games like Overwatch, Fortnite, Assassins’ Creed: Odyssey. The PRO v2 is 3.5mm Analog 2 physical Drivers (speakers) + Virutal Surround is better anyways for headsets. Synapse is also the only way change the headset’s settings. If you’re playing something like Fortnite, or another multiplayer game, having the quieted mids can actually be pretty detrimental to the experience if you like to listen at lower volumes. The Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 is a solid and simple gaming headset. This headset adopts the comfortable form factor of the Razer Kraken Pro, tested by numerous professional gamers to determine the optimal ergonomics for extended gaming sessions. In the box there’s the USB headset and quick start guide, and that’s it. As twitch streaming has taken off as a huge force of content creation, and games like Fortnite have introduced a whole new generation to trials and tribulations of talking to rude teenagers on the internet. < > 50mm audio drivers deliver rich sounds that are perfectly balanced between in-game audio and team communications. The logos on the headset’s sides light up with colored LEDs, but they’re dim enough to stay relatively subtle. You can also change how different games emphasize the sound they output in their own settings menus, though the options vary wildly by game. Razer Folded Cloth Mask Razer Wolverine V2 Laptop Sleeves Cyberpunk 2077 Razer Chroma Addressable RGB Razer Charging Pad Chroma Razer Book 13 Razer Kaira Pro. Sure, you’ll hear the gunfire and explosions great, but hearing footsteps and other minor audio elements can be just as valuable, especially with a surround sound headset like this. Does the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 have built in surround sound or is it virtual? Razer Surround creates a Virtual 7.1 Audio Device (this is the second device you see in your windows sound controls) in oder to extract 5.1 o 7.1 positional audio from the game, converts it to virtual surround that plays through your stereo headset. This is the new Razer Kraken. Razer Kraken 7.1 V2: 7.1 Surround Sound - Retractable Noise-Cancelling Mic - Lightweight Aluminum Frame - Gaming Headset Works with PC & PS4 - Black 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,053 Amazon's Choice Customers shopped Amazon's Choice for… Once I... Thread by: phantheraa, Jan 11, 2020, 3 replies, in forum: Razer Support. The mic extends and can bend to just about whatever position you like. Well because built in the headphone are 7.1 surround sound. The sound being made sounds like a 20hz … An active noise-cancelling mic gives you unprecedented clarity for critical commands. It took a little getting used to, but was hardly uncomfortable. I ended up getting them to fit well enough by changing their position on my head. To be fair this happens after every update, but usually it fixes after about an hour of not using them. Get the complete 7.1 surround sound gaming experience with the Razer Kraken 7.1 USB gaming headset. You can set a static color of your choice, make the color shift across a spectrum, or set it to “breathe,” which makes the color fade in and out. If its too much, you can always turn them off with the Razer software (more on that in a bit). The extendable mic has a relatively low profile, and retracts into the left headphone almost all the way. Does the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 have built in surround sound or is it virtual? Razer Kraken 7.1 V2: 7.1 Surround Sound - Retractable Noise-Cancelling Mic - Lightweight Aluminum Frame - Gaming Headset Works with PC & PS4 - Black Razer BlackShark V2 Gaming Headset: THX 7.1 Spatial Surround Sound - 50mm Drivers - Detachable Mic - PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X & S, Mobile - 3.5 mm Audio Jack & USB DAC - Black This headset has 7.1 surround sound with its 50 millimeter drivers but the 7.1 surround sound is only available on PC when you use the USB adapter that comes in the box. As shown in this frequency response chart, the headphones slightly overemphasize some bass and mid range sounds, while under-emphasizing tones moving from mids to highs. Apart from the name, there’s not a lot here to remind you this is an edgy product. Razer Kraken Pro V2 – Audio Quality Audio quality is yet another area of strength for the Kraken Pro V2; the headset offers an enjoyable listening experience across a … Additionally, if you’ve already got Synapse set up with newer Razer gear, you might be in for a surprise: The Kraken 7.1 V2 doesn’t support Razer’s Synapse 3 program. Many gaming headsets offer physical volume controls, but the Kraken 7.1 V2 has no such feature. Ok, I know that it sounds like I'm answering my own question in my own question, but I want to know if I can get surround sound for the Razer Kraken Pro V2 through Razer Synapse. There isn’t even a foam wind screen/pop filter for the mic, which is a pretty common inclusion for a gaming headset. Featuring advanced 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound delivering pinpoint positional audio, 50 mm Razer custom tuned drivers for gaming, and a durable, lightweight, bauxite aluminum headband, the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 is engineered to elevate your gaming experience. However, there are some more glaring drawbacks, too. Get the jump on your enemies before they do, with the superior positional audio inherent in all Razer Krakens. Time left 4d left. The Kraken 7.1 V2’s microphone offers pretty clear audio, all things considered. It doesn’t take much fiddling to set up and does what a gaming headset needs to solidly. Thanks! Doom was a little less ideal. Sound Output: Surround; Impedance: 32 Ω; Style: Over-Ear; Attachment type: Headband; Add to compare Razer. Razer Kraken 7.1 V2: 7.1 Surround Sound - Retractable Noise-Cancelling Mic - Lightweight Aluminum Frame - Gaming Headset Works with PC & PS4 - Black $249.00 Get the deal Having to rely on an old Synapse version to access the settings is a drag, especially when the Kraken 7.1 V2 isn’t much older than the current program. Overwatch has a menu option to simulate Dolby 7.1 surround sound on stereo headsets, much like Razer Synapse, and it worked very well with the Razer Kraken Pro V2. The system makes tracking enemies and managing chaotic firefights a lot easier.” — Erik Kraber, Senior Audio Director Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). The surround sound doesn’t add much to the gameplay experience, but it still sounds pretty neat. “The surround mix delivered by THX Spatial Audio and the Razer BlackShark V2 headset works really well with our game engine to place sounds exactly where we expect to hear them. All rights reserved. Razer Kraken Pro V2 | Full Specifications: Sound Output: Stereo, Impedance: 32, Sensitivity: 118, Acoustic design: Closed, Frequency Impedance: 32 Ω; Add to compare Razer. The Pro V2 feel better built, but the Kraken X are more lightweight and have a more stable fit. There are some ways around this. This is the new Razer Kraken. Razer Kraken Pro V2 audio sounds distorted when Surround Sound is On. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. $80.00. The Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 headset offers virtual surround sound gaming. Shop Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 Wired Surround Sound Gaming Headset for PC, Mac, PS4 Black at Best Buy. Price Match Guarantee. It’s hard to get great results when you can feel the gaps between your head and the headphone pad. 47 product ratings - Razer Kraken Pro V2 Analog Esports Gaming Headset Black RZ04-02050400-R3U1. Gaming headsets have come a long way in the last few years. If you’re aiming for an immersive experience in a single player game, that can be great. Like almost all Razer gaming peripherals, the Kraken 7.1 V2 functions best paired with the Razer Synapse software. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Technically the razer kraken pro v2 are not 7.1 surround sound. Both are fairly comfortable with a bulky, gamer-centric design. Sound Output: Surround; Impedance: 32 Ω; Style: Over-Ear; Attachment type: Headband; Add to compare Razer. You can change the loudness at frequencies from 125Hz to 16kHz with the Synapse EQ controls, using presets or manually adjusting the sliders. And i really would like to use it Thread by: everVividOrangePeel025 , Sep 5, 2018 , 0 replies, in forum: Razer Support There are no random jagged edges or obnoxious streaks of clashing colors. Razer Kraken Pro V2 audio sounds distorted when Surround Sound is On Recently ,I have been having this problem where my Kraken Pro V2 sounds a bit distorted when I listen to music with surround sound … The purchase of your Razer headset comes with 7.1 surround sound software* for superior positional audio and a lifelike gaming experience. While low hums make it through, you won’t be troubled by the noises of traffic outside or someone talking in the other room. Download Razer Surround. Razer kraken usb got wet Despite the band, this isn’t the easiest headset to pop on and play. It took a little doing for me and I have a pretty average sized head. Download the application below and register with your activation code to gain a competitive gaming advantage. Feel the noise: Razer Kraken … With Synapse, you can customize the headset’s Chroma lighting options. They sound decent enough, but much like other gaming headsets, they’re meant as a convenient solution for those who want immersive gaming experiences in relative privacy, for relatively cheap. The USB adapter is also what allows the PC to detect your HS60 Pro headset and customize it using the IQ software. Razer Kraken 7.1 V2: Razer Kraken BT Kitty Edition : Razer Kraken Forged Edition: Razer Kraken Kitty Edition : Razer Kraken Mobile: Razer Kraken Pro : Razer Kraken Pro - eSports Gaming Headset: Razer Kraken Pro V2 : Razer Kraken Tournament Edition: Razer Kraken USB : Razer Kraken X: Razer Kraken … Give it a click and the mic’s tip will light up red when it is muted. The Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 is a decent gaming headset that covers the basics well, and doesn't do much else. If you want access to its settings, you’ll need to install an older version of the software. While there’s nothing particularly bad about its output, it really emphasizes bass over mids. if it is virtual, I will probably get the Razer Kraken Pro V2 supposing that I can find an optimization on Synapse. If you’re already hooked into Razer’s older software ecosystem—something much of its hardware still uses—and you want something to make the explosions go boom even bigger, the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 is definitely worth considered. The headset’s frame is made of black brushed metal. As gaming headsets go—especially coming from Razer—it has a pretty unassuming look, and it lacks a lot of the more garish visual flare typical of gaming peripherals. There’s a convenient button—the only one on the headset—at the tip of the mic for muting. The Razer brand sits embossed across the top of the cushioned band of the Kraken 7.1 V2, and is only particularly noticeable when the light catches it just right. As the chart shows, the mic boosts frequencies in the 1-3kHz range, where a lot of high pitched noises that make our voices sound normal are, so it won’t sound like you’re talking through a tin can. These are not the go-to headphones for gamers who also demand a HiFi audio experience.