It always says that the username is invalid, but if we try to create new account with the “invalid” username, it says the username is in use. My Roblox username is: KateWaffles. I can’t log in. It accepted the new password on the link, bu when I would go to input the new password on the Roblox app, it does not take the password. when i joined a game for 10 seconds this error occures. I was warned by a moderator, and I clicked to reactivate my account, when I logged back in I got a error message and as a result I am still logged out. My son – whose user name is stickywheels is unable to log on. Any resolution for this? This needs to be fixed! Worked fine last night. i dont know if this is a worldwide issue, but roblox better fix this crap. Haven’t tried xbox roblox yet. My daughter suddenly can’t today. I can’t login either, even though I typed everything correct! Verification problem on August 30. Same, I cannot login and after I verify, it sends me back to the login page and asks me to verify again and again. There is also a white maintenance bar, which happened some days ago when ROBLOX characters didn't load. i can’t log in its says i have the wrong username and password. Just signed into Roblox with a gift card and made new online account. when i went to log on to roblox i typed in everything correctly and it said username or password is inncorrect please help meh with advice, I wrote both password and username correct but it says its wrong For a child with Autism, this is incredibly upsetting….each time! its very strange and Roblox hasn’t said anything about it. My daughter can’t get on. ROBLOX FIX YOUR F**CKING VERIFICATION SYSTEM, IF NOT JUST REMOVE IT WHY IS IT EVEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU’RE JUST GOING TO F**CKING BREAK IT? What’s Happened 30 Aug 2020. Sometimes during maintenance, some of the game servers have not been fully shut down. “Waiting for an available server” hope it will be fixed after maintenance today. i was going to roblox then it says to enter my account again i was like ok but then when i entered everything right it says invalid password or username i try everything and it still DOESENT WORKKKKK!!!!! tomorrow? Whether it’s for your own personal use or for a team of employees, your schedules need to be clear, concise, and unambiguous. Unfortunetly can’t join any game, “Waiting for an available server” Please fix it. During maintenance, any attempts to go to a Roblox page will be redirected to a generic maintenance page. This is insane! I can also find her if I go in as a guest and search for her by user name. Asked by Wiki User. I entered the password and it is 100% correct but I can’t login? Didn’t have my email attached to it. I also log in using facebook. We hit the option saying we forgot password(even tho we didn’t)and it asked for email…in which I gave…and then it says that email doesn’t have an account, even tho I still have the email that they verified the account with in my inbox! failed connecting. PLEASE DO SOMETHING BECAUSE I HAVE NOT BEEN IN CONTACT WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!!!!! Booting from verification challenge appeared again and again whenever I tried to login. Guys I think you only need to reinstall the searcher(Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome). Please fix this. i cant login, ive tried hundreds of times and im putting the exact correct password. So its kinda strange since I can log in with my alt account but not my main account. I know we are putting the correct username and password in but it keeps telling us to use ” forgot password “. I’m in my laptop now, All you need is an email that you created account from Google or Yahoo! The reason for the block should be posted, and there will be a way to “agree to the terms of service” and then “reactive account”. Stuck in a constant re-verifying loop, this is on computer, already logged in accounts seem to be able to play still. “an unknown error occured. My daughter can’t login her account.. She’s so scared to loose her account.. need help pls. I don’t know if I’ve been hacked or if it’s a bug, but I have lot’s of stuff on that account! Yesterday it had logged me out, but I reset my password and it worked fine. My boy can’t signin. We tried to reset password numerous times over the past 2 days and have not received the email to set up a new password. Hey guys, I was making a video and now ROBLOX doesn’t work. If i try log in its says “A server error has occurred. My son can’t log in to his account (JJtheKoalaLover123) Please help. Clicking on any of these buttons will submit a form inconclusively, the same way they formerly would on previous iterations of the maintenance page, whilst the other variant only includes the image. But still won’t let her play. Try to update roblox that may work it worked for my friend, Can’t get Roblox to work is everyone having the same problem, Me too We had to reactive it on the website. Definitely frustrating!! This morning, Feb 5th, she will log on to Roblox with 2-step verification and shortly after logs her back out. My son could not login to android app too since yesterday. 400 |There was a problem with your request”. My daughter is also having issues since yesterday. Is there an Authentication server error? The one with the boomboxes I have clicked all the right pictures yet it keeps making me redo it. My daughter logs into Roblox, verifies the captcha. my son also logs on with facebook and can now also not log in gets the same as everyone else failed to connect try again later and if he tries again gets failed- invalid API key. Hi! I can’t login to my most active account! I always log in with my facebook and now it redirects me to a page that says “failed connecting. It happened to me after I close roblox on my phone and 30 minute later I Got logged out (and no I didn’t get hacked because if I did I would receive a email from and yes I have 2 step on) and I tried logging back and it worked I didn’t receive 2sv and my 2sv is still on it probably just a bug. i am using chrome and when i try to login it goes back to the login page. My daughter cannot log in. Near Düsseldorf. Then it shows another screen for a moment and Goes to login again. Anyone know if there’s been a fix, Has there been any update? I did notice that the words “Add Friend” were not in black like they are for everyone else. This is an example of a server running during maintenance. Theres no email or number linked to the account either. I’m just gonna have to wait and see. “The site is currently offline for maintenance and upgrades. After opening the Roblox app, it just stays in the Logging in screen. My son could not get Roblox to play on his IPAD. I tried to send an email to reset my password, but I still haven’t gotten a mail yet! My daughter is unable to login in and is also on a Verification Loop. Anyone else have this issue? These servers and clients in-game are unable to request data for Roblox assets. I got kicked out of my game due to server maintenace and havent been able to log back in due to my “username or password being incorrect” which is not true because everything is correct. The moment he logs in it kicks him out automatically. My son had created a group with YouTube in the title, it hashed it out and banned him. Can’t log in… An unknown error occurred. It is not accepting my email or phone number to reset my password. Does anyone have a solution? It keeps cycling through the verification page (rotate picture upright). I reboot! I have tried multiple times. Guess what..?! I’m trying to log in my account and it will not let me and when I try to reset password it says my username is I correct. When: Date Begin Time Expected Duration September 16, 2019 9:00 PM PST 120 minutes Biggest changes to be excited for: Increase stability - images and videos will now be served from a new asset-only CDN to ease the … Not able to join any games. I really hope this is fixed soon. Roblox servers down, site not loading at all now. Hi my daighter is trying to log in roblox but its keep taling her to verification but when try that it never wirks anyone help please as she is so uoset as she thinks she has lost all her stuff thanks. It says incorrect password, but I’m sure that’s not the case. Set Roomba's Cleaning Schedule: You can schedule Roomba to clean once a day, up to seven times per week. is so outstanding, this community needs people like your enthusiasm, Getting this error stating, “roblox maintenance is complete. Play at home - connect with the community. WHYYY, DO U KNOW WHY!! This will happens recently, just please wait for the workers at Roblox to take down the maintenance. Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. That was my best account I had for 2 years. Check out FNM at Home events on MTG Arena and earn rewards with your local game store. Makes me Wonder what was the Reason for such an occurrence. Is yours working now? I have the same problem as everybody. It’s been like that for two days, white screen with blue letters and nothing is loading. (Test is also broken), Username: Rysi0k it says “An unknown error occured. but thats not true. The website it self is really slow also. Nothing fixes it tried everything like reinstall studio checked my firewall still nothing. I had an account made back in 2012 or earlier. My daughters like to play on the same server with each other. and journey date 20-7-2017. it will confirm or not? It worked fine before and I tried to uninstall and reinstall, same result. logged out of my Roblox today to sign my children in…when I went back to my own account its says wrong password/username. Please try again later.”, I can’t connect to Roblox, I was trying to connect to jailbreak at around 3:35 AM AEST and for the first five times, it reported error 400. after the sixth time I connected, I got in, but all my clothes and accessories we’re missing, except for the character body, limbs, face and animations (there was another player on the server with the same issue). My Roblox account, which I was on yesterday, with all the correct info, will not let me log in, saying that my “Roblox username or password is incorrect.” This has happened to literally every single Roblox account I’ve ever had. I checked both of their accounts and neither is blocked. 🙁. I added Facebook, and an Email as Back up recoveryas well as phone number. I was wanting to play roblox, i logged in fine but when i tried to play a game it would open and load then say something about the server being shut down and to try again. Pop up said ot was out of date and needed and upgrade. Is Roblox down? Says ‘username or password incorrect’. In the morning, I was playing in Roblox, but at half two in the afternoon 28 March 2020, it told me to sign up, not to log in just to sign up like I hadn’t got a account. I am currently trying to log into my old computer account on my android and it keeps saying the username or password is incorrect. Says the user doesn’t exist and email provided doesn’t exist either. Roblox might fix it. He is very upset about this. /pls When I sat back down again ROBLOX wouldn’t accept my password! Daughter is inputting correct name and also password. When I click the link Roblox gave me when I changed my password to revert the account, I get this error message: We cannot load this security ticket. (my username is mangapixie101 and I’ve had my account for almost 6 years so i’d hate to lose it). When I press login for Roblox, it won’t let me in. Then tried to delete game and reload for updates etc, then tried logging back in and I can’t get in with any of my details?? I logged onto my account this morning and it said add friends and then I tried to go onto the games page and it said no internet connection however I went onto my alt account and it worked just fine I checked my account and I am not banned I just can’t play. Level 1 (Contributor) 2 Answers, 2 Followers: 0. Turns out all you need to do is go to the browser and log in. My daughter got logged out yesterday and now it won’t let her log back in. I’ve tried everything to no avail. Any help or advice is appreciated. I will save this new one in case this ever happens again. Click on the radio right way up but keeps looping back to log in page. And if I can’t play on that account anymore, I wasted over $20 on that stupid game! I searched video’s and all but I’m a little to scared that it’ll crash my laptop, I saw video about it and I like scrolling through the comments and seeing that you could have it for 4-5 months! my lovely boy is so so upset…. You may encounter connectivity issues.". He is getting really frustrated. My son can’t log in saying username or password incorrect which they are not. Or not!? i tried to play a game on roblox today and whenever i do it says download roblox and literally half an hour later it gives me an error so my friend told me to try and update my roblox studio or something so i try to open that and everything associated with roblox gives me an error half an hour after i open it, Hello?? PLEASE LET THE SERVERS BACK UPPPPP, The servers will be back up, in the U.S Roblox is down in a lot of places, The website wont load, and every game says, ‘Sorry, There was a problem.’ And I cant join any games, they all say ‘Failed to connect to game, Please try again later.’, same thing with me, except it says failed to run, please download Robl Is there a way that you can change from my old email to my new email? Ive had an account for years (cale7789) with the same username and password. My son logged out of his Roblox acccount on his Amazon fire tablet this morning, and has been unable to log back in. Please fix this issue so they do not have to start over and lose what they already had. I want my coll history. If this does not work, try clearing your internet cookies & site data. help if you know any solution tell me pls. It keeps saying username and password incorrect. I have not been able to play Roblox for the past 6 hours and I’m probably gonna go to sleep until this thing I would suppose be over. I’d like to re-install the app to easily resolve the problem but my daughter forgot her password and have yet to add my e-mail address and phone number. Very frustrating. My son is able to log in, however when clicking on a game it wants us to download Roblox again? This is still a problem for me. I came to long on this morning and it said my password was inncorrect and that the email was wrong for my user (dexter8756). Thank you, I am having the same issue. My computer is also messed up, the top can’t stand up-right by itself, i always have to use a pillow or something to keep it up, so that might be the problem too. He has spent a fortune, is this an error with a Roblox to get more money?! Fix this. It started last night. My son Abel has been having problems accessing the game. It keeps saying username or password doesn’t match. Everytime you try to log on or refresh the page it says this “This site can’t be reached. Stuck in a constant loop within the verification step, but I don’t even have this problem while logging in on my Phone. She tries to login and it just keeps going back to the log in screen. Sure is correct username and password. I’m begging to you for letting my brother log in again. It is the second time we have this issue. Once maintenance starts, players will be unable to connect to servers, and players already in games will be automatically kicked from servers. I keep trying to log in but it won’t let me! It is functionally identical to the 2009-2015 maintenance page except for featuring the 2015-2018 banner with an amended statement on when ROBLOX would come back online. Roblox hangs forever trying to “update”, when I just used it a couple of days ago and then I gave up and tried to reinstall it and that didn’t work so then tried to uninstall and that didn’t work, rebooted, finally let me uninstall and I will try again later after I can verify complete uninstall. I don’t really know why, but you can find out more information of you try googling “Roblox is banned in the UAE”. How do I fix this? this EXACT issue has been happening to us since yesterday. Will not let me play, so I tried to re-login and now it’s saying I can’t loging that there has been an unexpected error. We are in Italy , my daughter can’t access Roblox , the message is like wrong user or password but it’s correct . My user is friendship263, neither mine or my sisters accounts will let us log in it says our password or username is invalid. Roblox customer service asked for the error message but there is no error message. Old banner for the payment system maintenance banner. Both my daughters account yes are not working. am i the only one whos experiencing this today? it keeps saying my password is incorrect. When I try logging in, it will say “error”. I type my username AND my password correct so this is the 5th day without playing roblox, well not true because some odd reason my roblox on the Xbox one works so I thank God for that but the controls is…weird so I just hope you guys fix it, The problem is Roblox are trying to get rid of scammers or trying to fix roblox thats prob why its been down for some people for 6 to 8 months, 6 to 8 months??????????? My email has had no problems with any other message and my email is in the account, but the code never arrives, trapping me outside my account. Is anyone going to fix this or are we screaming into the void? Sign in on a browser and there is a T&C I had to accept. Invalid API key failed. Please try again later My son – whose user name is stickywheels is unable to log on. I cannot log into my daughter’s account since jun 25th, she is very upset. Login name is Palp13579. (Or words to those effect). Roblox is a massively multiplayer online game where players build virtual worlds out of virtual building blocks. Please try again later help me!!!!! It won’t accept her password and the Forgot Password prompt says her Username isn’t found. she logs into Roblox and then it asks for a verification by counting dice. Hello, i made an account in 2008 when i was a dumb kid, now i came back to roblox and they give me this? My other brother tried to contact Roblox by support email, but they said we should proof the ownership by adding the xsolla receipt. pls help me first it was workin then i logged in from my cousin computor and then whenevr i try to log in with facebook it brings me the login page and the i ckick sign in with facebook the page appears and disappears pls help i have lots of friend there Ever since that maintenance, I always spawn 1000 feet in the air in all my places. I’ve had the same problem. It gives the green check after verifying but makes you continue to verify again and again. My computer Sometimes it goes to verification stage and she does it correctly, then it says incorrect name or password! Uninstalled and reinstalled, still same thing. I really need to find a way to fix this because I don’t want to lose everything on my account. If Roblox is currently experiencing an issue or undergoing maintenance, you may experience the … Looks like a firefox issue. And my sons griffin and dragon where stolen from him not a trade. This is very frustrating to a seven year old who can’t play her favorite game now. Chelsea you will be able to its if you live in the u.s lots of places with roblox are down, in half of the U.S is roblox is down. Please need help! Please check back soon! He is crying already all day. Before, maintenance usually occurred when most people are asleep or at school in different time zones. Mike He keeps getting an error that his password is incorrect although it isn’t. when i log in, it makes me do the picture circle thing but then it takes me back to the login page. Please try again later.” i hope roblox does not remove facebook option cause i forgot my email and password so i can only log in using facebook. Just found out it’s Adopt Me that’s crashing Roblox. It was used as an alternate maintenance screen starting in 2009, but was also the screen when Roblox was forced offline besides maintenance (connection issues, DDoS, etc.). im too scared to log out on my laptop now. at first unable to connect with server and now unable to log in errors. Its works on my other devices. Help i can’t login either and i tried everything, Daughter can,t log in right now, unknown error at login. When: Date Begin Time Expected Duration October 8, 2019 9:00 PM PST 60 minutes Biggest fixes: Patch for Unable to click on property/function/event name Patch for ScrollingFrame API Reference page fails to fully load ROBLOX is currently trying to fix it ASAP. When i log in It took me back to the roblox log in screen and I kept trying and it just kept going back to the log in or sign up screen? My username is Little_fluffymonkey2 if that helps, but please do something or the roblox community will go crazy, for the sanity of children, FIX IT PLEASE! We have purchased Robux and have receipts emailed to the email account. My daughter has spent a lot of time and money on the account. I got a warning, and maybe you did too. my username is kitkatfartedtwice, Hello i cant log into my account my password changed when i try to revert it says couldnt load this security ticket help me please, I Can not log in to my account keep saying incorrect username and password. This hasn’t been working for me either, but for me this happens: 400 |There was a problem with your request! I had been playing yesterday and today i logged onto a Roblox game and the game said that my version of Roblox was out of date. My pc version of roblox lets me sign in but has Error 400 almost every time i open anything up. Some maintenances do not require the website to be shut down. ©2020 Roblox Corporation. I cant login like what happened to my other account in 2018 and I’m so sad because I have NO account, my screen went freeze and i cant play any game on roblox after adopt me updated, i cant log in even though my password and username is correct, Do the Roblox support and email them of u got the error. It’s Wednesday (6th December) now! I tried IE and it worked fine. tried 2 accounts but still same result both on PC and mobile. This tells players to restart the page, but may sometimes not work on the first try. My daughter logged off and now it’s cycling through an endless verification game Android phone. It was such a nice post keep posting more information on this website. Can somebody please help me? Has anyone ever tried to log in and it says Error received from server and when you wait a couple of minutes it doesn’t say that then you have to do the 2 step verification and ROBLOX takes to long to give you the code and when you resend code it says to many attempts try again later? Present payment system maintenance banner. She tried doing a reset and I gone number even though she knows it’s right and that’s not working. This also has the early 2015 maintenance picture instead of the 2009 maintenance picture.