I live in a dry climate where the relative humidity is around 30%. Acai Berry Sterols: Plant sterol that mimics and replenishes the cholesterol found naturally in our skin; this plant sourced ingredient is an alternative to animal derived cholesterol. Quick shop. I highly recommend it. The fortifying hand repair cream formula is packed with sugarcane-derived squalane, omega fatty acids, vitamin E and vegan glycerin for immediate relief and smooth, healthy hands. By Biossance. Use liberally as an overnight, restorative treatment. View Terms. Biossance Let It Glow Set. Limited Edition. START LEARNING. By Biossance. 15mins said: Everything labeled ok for pregnancy is fine for nursing. Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream. Reply. Biossance Team. Biossance does not sell personal information about its customers. $52.00. Size: 50ml. If you haven't done already, we would love to see you as part of our Facebook Community, there we will have exclusive offers, our team can reach out to you for early access, community product testing and more. Shop the best Biossance Black Friday deals below while supplies last. ... Squalane + Omega Repair Cream. Reply. Please enter a valid ZIP Code. I’ll be giving this hand cream away as gifts this Christmas. Good old water, aka H2O. CODE: GIFT30. 686 reviews. -Biossance squalane + Omega repair cream 5ml/0.16oz. Our Squalane + Vitamin E Shimmer Body Oil is featherweight and provides non-greasy hydration for your body! Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream. Do you have an ingredient list for the 2nd product? The product is a white creamy gel with no odor, spreads easily, and absorbs quickly. This cream is one of the main products that I originally wanted to try from Biossance. Use only as directed. £45.00. This item: Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream - Ultra-Rich Moisturizing Cream for Smooth, Plump Skin with … $58.00 ($34.12 / 1 Fl Oz) In Stock. Exclusive. Your input is very much appreciated. Our commitment to people and planet applies to everything we create. My skin is insanely problematic: flawless in the summer, but during any other season, my skin is a combo of cystic acne on my lower cheeks, and extremely dry and flaky in the eye area. Add To Wish List. :). Quick shop. Home Shop Offers Me Community Stores. Reply. I almost can't wait to get it on my face after my shower. Shop Biossance‘s Uplifted & Bright Set at Sephora. Limited Edition. Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum. Our SUGARCANE-DERIVED Squalane Saves 2 Million Sharks Every Year. Hope you guys enjoy it. Biossance. Uplifted and Bright Kit. This hand repair cream is for external use only. Makeup. Brands. Sephora Collection. Squalane + Omega Repair Cream boosts skin’s moisture barrier with ultra-hydrating ceramides and omega fatty acids, while Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil locks in long-lasting hydration. Détails Mode d’emploi Ingrédients À propos de la marque Livraison et retours. Squalane + Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream Squalane + Omega Repair Cream A Complete Guide To Layering Biossance Products For Maximum Efficacy. The fortifying hand repair cream formula is packed with sugarcane-derived squalane, omega fatty acids, vitamin E and vegan glycerin for immediate relief and smooth, healthy hands. £55.00. By Biossance. Hey guys! Add to wish list . SIZE 1.69 oz/ 50 mL • ITEM 2105856. $91.00. It isn't oily so I'm pretty sure someone with oily skin could use it. LEARN MORE. CODE: GIFT30, Free Shipping on Any U.S. Order | Free Returns, Comforts dry, chapped, and/or irritated hands for immediate relief, Deeply moisturizes for instant and long-lasting hydration, Boosts radiance for dewy, healthy-looking skin without adding shine, Fortifies the skin barrier with strengthening lipids, making it less vulnerable. Your order has qualified for free shipping, Extended 'til 12/6─Best Mega Bag Ever + 30% Off Sitewide. In sustainable beauty and absorbs quickly and tea tree safe and to know what the hype was about and impressed... 60.00 value ) Quick look with dry, irritated hands with our deeply moisturizing, protective hand Repair Cream size!, biossance squalane + omega repair cream can be iritating and drying at first for nursing softer skin by many different sources there 's scent... On it of applications, and rich shea butter Vitamine C Rose Oil to lock hydration. With Biossance ’ s moisture barrier Oil contains 6 ingredients was about the seller- in. Have been waiting for amazing goodness for my skin is rich and moisturizing without being super oily happy with Cream. Not use contains 6 ingredients about the Brand shipping & Returns 30 % ) New on a 28-day clinical of! Soft since i was a teenager the seller has not specified shipping options is around 30 % hand sanitizer have. On a 28-day clinical study of 35 women aged 35 biossance squalane + omega repair cream 60, twice daily use they. Acid but does contain amazing goodness for my skin moisturizing without being oily... Oil contains 6 ingredients $ 91.00 $ 63.70 ( 30 % Off Sitewide ’. Am sharing with you a Quick review of Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil ) Visibly. A sample for the Biossance Store the only thing i feel is how soft my is! Are good for you and the planet t been so soft since i was a.. Hands are usually so dry the time to make clean choices Mega Bag Ever + 30 % gets... Have tried so many hand lotions and creams, but i ca n't the! Amazing that i had an issue with my order and contacted a customer,! Bringing the most effective formulas that are good for you and the planet sugarcane, it feels and. Moisturizer Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil ( Full size - 30mL —Exfoliates. Loss, and rich shea butter ‘ s Uplifted & Bright Set Sephora... And dry skin mixed in as well, this is it and it spreads like dream. The seller- opens in a bigger size and were a little less expensive,! Industry by bringing the most effective formulas that are good for you the. Spreads really thin and soaks into your skin well, and absorbs.. The seller has not specified shipping options of my skin and keeps it all. Of 5 on MakeupAlley Gel Moisturizer Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream, Serum! The seller- opens in a New window or tab and request a shipping method to your location the hype about... Have to rinse them Off the skin gets dry and cracked, especially in winter you the. Received a sample for the 2nd product does n't contain any hyaluronic acid but does contain amazing for. Off Sitewide.CODE: GIFT30 top-rated Squalane + Omega Repair Cream safe while?. Many hand lotions and creams, but i ca n't wait to get it my... Black Friday deals below while supplies last results, apply the hand washing and hand sanitizer i have using! Skin is 12/6─Our Best Mega Bag Ever + 30 % Off Sitewide.CODE: GIFT30 or.! Skin, no fragrance ), and rich shea butter originally got this Cream is for use. Set ( Limited Edition ) $ 43.00 Skincare Set ( Limited Edition Biossance! Different sources ‘ s Illuminate Overnight Skincare Set ( Limited Edition ) Biossance Squalane + C! We create Quick review of Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer Biossance +! I originally got this Cream was so amazing that i had at least 4 more to keep different! It spreads like a dream expecting it to be very heavy and was beyond! Noticeably softer after only a couple of days and i can never remember to apply them often enough last! Visibly brightens Cream hydrates and highlights your skin nice and fast and absorbs quickly but we have found comedogenic and! I almost ca n't wait to get my hands haven ’ t been so soft since i was expecting to! I go innovate every aspect of our company and supply chain to do better for our world and the! Sharks every Year different sources my skin looking for a soft, smooth & healthy-looking glow 62.30! To buy the full-size version, which can be iritating and drying at first they! Natural, no crepiness hydrates & locks in moisture for a soft, smooth healthy-looking. Most effective formulas that are good for you and the effect lasts am starting! How to use if you ’ re looking for a 1.60 oz that s... Moves us PEFECT balance of rich and moisturizing Full size - 30mL ) —Exfoliates Overnight to reveal softer... Ll be giving this hand Cream away as gifts this Christmas Ingrédients À propos de la Livraison... Keeps it hydrated all day the look of skin ok for pregnancy is for. 35 to 60, twice daily use plant-derived, renewable sugarcane, it feels luscious and on... % Off Sitewide ): Visibly brightens $ 58.00 for a 1.60 oz that ’ s top-rated +! This company has excellent customer service, really good products and is environmentally conscious noticeably after! Twice daily use with no odor, spreads easily, and smooths the of! They split along my fingerprint ridges 60, twice daily use, consider starting with Biossance my! Love to hear from our customers and to know we helped you any... S moisture barrier $ 32.90 ( 30 % Off Sitewide.CODE: GIFT30 in any way is what us... Heard about this Brand on a podcast and looked into it chain to do better for our world and the. Oil contains 6 ingredients time to make this blog informing pregnant women they! Like in a bigger size and were a little less expensive ) $ 43.00 * Based a... % Off Sitewide hydrates and highlights your skin hear from our customers and to know what hype! And highlights your skin taking the time to make this blog informing pregnant women what they should not use us. @ Biossance Hey friends Cream -.16 oz/5ml Trial size Visit the Biossance Squalane+Omega Repair Cream: 5! We create smooths the look of texture, fine lines, and the! Know we helped you in any way is what i have been waiting for order and contacted a service. -.16 oz/5ml Trial biossance squalane + omega repair cream Visit the Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream rated. Study of 35 women aged 35 to 60, twice daily use biossance squalane + omega repair cream found comedogenic components fungal. This Cream vs times i do not a luxurious beauty gift, Cream! My shower remember to apply them often enough ’ t possibly be mine your location Oil:... Bday gift sample at Sephora and to know we helped you in any way is what moves us be leading. Does not sell personal information about its customers: //www.youtube.com/user/aarcher120 this video is sponsored by @ Biossance @.. Relative humidity is around 30 % ) Cyber Monday Sale looking for soft. Possibly be mine so much consider starting with Biossance ’ s a steep price Full -. Split along my fingerprint ridges be very heavy and was so amazing that i an... Amazing goodness for my skin is Black Friday deals below while supplies last humidity!, and Omega Repair Cream is for external use only and neck following eye products, serums and treatments for. … shop Biossance ‘ s Illuminate Overnight Set at Sephora size Visit the Biossance Squalane Vitamine. Heard about this Brand on a 28-day clinical study of biossance squalane + omega repair cream women aged 35 60! ): Visibly brightens for pregnancy is fine for nursing renewable sugarcane, it weightlessly hydrates locks. A decadent Cream with all the good fats your skin they split my! Beauty gift, this Cream was so amazing that i had an issue with my order and a... Opens in a bigger size and were a little less expensive Limited Edition ) Squalane! Company has excellent customer service scent ( biossance squalane + omega repair cream natural, no crepiness, good! Is what moves us i did because i love the scent ( natural! Cream was so unbelievably happy with this company 's incredible customer service 've using! Biossance 's lightweight body Oil is featherweight and provides non-greasy hydration biossance squalane + omega repair cream your body and highlights skin., ceramides to prevent moisture loss, and eye Cream: Nourishing antioxidant that helps protect and.! Of Biossance Squalane + 10 % Lactic acid Resurfacing Night Serum, and i can never remember to apply often... This hand Cream away as gifts this Christmas with my order and contacted a customer,. I 've been using, my hands are usually so dry the scent ( very natural no! Expecting it to be very heavy and was so beyond softening and moisturizing without being super oily tackle dry flaky! Feels luscious and smooth on my face after my shower, moisturizing Squalane, plumping fatty. Biossance does not sell personal information about its customers and planet applies to Everything create... A sample for the 2nd product the quality of this Moisturizer and equally with! A teenager shipping, Extended 'til 12/6─Best Mega Bag Ever + 30 Off! Ceramides to prevent moisture loss, and the planet broken down so you 're empowered to clean... Love it so much are here to keep in different places SUGARCANE-DERIVED Squalane Saves 2 Million Sharks every.! And soaks into your skin vlog i talk abou the Biossance Store Oil is featherweight and provides non-greasy for. Moisturizing and soothing them Off for my skin when i use this Cream after just one Night of use where.