1 3. Shopping on amazon and searching for Odyssey G9 issues was never so much easier on this monitor. Samsung on Wednesday launched a new line-up of curved Odyssey G9 and G7 gaming monitors in India at a starting price of ₹49,000. The Samsung Odyssey G9 is a great super ultrawide gaming monitor. Shop Samsung.com to find the best tech at the best prices and recieve news on our latest technology and exclusive offers. 13. It's done already but sucks that I didn't get to spend as much time with it. Alle teams en spelers trainen op de trainingsfaciliteit van het T1-hoofdkantoor in Seoul met de nieuwste curved gaming monitoren van Samsung, de Odyssey G9 en G7. The QC just hasn't ever really been there IMO. In order to ensure the optimal performance of the Samsung Odyssey G9 monitors, Samsung has adjusted the production process. 3440x1440 & 2560x1080 and all Ultrawide resolution enthusiasts are welcome, as well as those wanting to upgrade, Press J to jump to the feed. The Samsung Odyssey G9 is a monitor so big, so wide, so curved, it can fill a midsized desk and wrap around your entire field of view. We have received the product. I was told the delay in shipment with the odyssey products to microcenter was because of a power outage.. maybe it has something to do with this. look at the comments above in this thread, the bezel starts to peel and unstick which looks awful and will greatly reduce its value, I did see couple posts here with pics and stuff showing the too much gap inbetween where the lights were leaking. 3440x1440 & 2560x1080 and all Ultrawide resolution enthusiasts are welcome, as well as those wanting to upgrade, Press J to jump to the feed. The G9 occupied a place of honor in Samsung’s CES booth, with curious onlookers stopping for anywhere between a few seconds and a few minutes to see how the screen functioned. 1,99,000. If this was a common issue then this subreddit will be full of people complaining not just a few. Got my G9 delivered yesterday (N8 model) and so far no issues other than the 240Hz G-sync already mentioned but I'm not running a 30 series card so fair enough. sejf12. Het 49 inch scherm heeft een 1000R curve, waardoor je nog dieper in de game zit, terwijl je ogen niet onnodig vermoeid raken gedurende lange game sessies. Hum... We won't have our Odyssey since October I think... How do you know every monitor will have that problem exactly? Recall that for the Russian market, the … Anyone who has worked production never wants to be first. The air quality in this room was fine before the G9 arrived. Perhaps, the batch sold by that particular Microcenter was defective. Hi, XXXX! In case the sensor was malfunctioning, I grabbed a second Dyson and it went from green to orange in a few hours. G-SYNC Monitors. All devices not yet delivered are undergoing a renewed quality check since July 15, which may lead to delayed availability. What I've noticed now is it has the similar creaking that my other CRG9 did but every time it did it the top portion of the bezel is getting bigger. 've been using Samsung's Odyssey G9 for several days with a 49-inch 32:9 ratio with dual QHD (5120x1440) resolution, a curvature of 1000R and 240Hz. Just got a reply from the Facebook group. The 49 inch 32:9 ultrawide curve monitor keeps games alive – even when you need to pause the game. The panel was replaced and it’s still the same. Open multiple windows at once and game, watch and chat at the same time. Prachtig scherm, maar helaas, heb ook ik een exemplaar met (veel) dode pixels. Samsung stops selling giant Odyssey G9 gaming monitor due to manufacturing defect Some Reddit users have complained about the unavailability of the new Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultra Wide 49-inch Curved Gaming Monitor. Thanks, Samsung for reminding me why I don't buy Samsung products. Some Reddit users have complained about the unavailability of the new Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultra Wide 49-inch Curved Gaming Monitor. The problem is that in order to check the monitors to see if the screen is going to peel from the bezel it has to be mounted on its stand. Samsung just responded to me on twitter that there is no recall. The odyssey G9 features:-2-5ms input lag-240hz panel-ultrawide aspect ratio-1000r curve negatives:-va panel, black smearing historically (maybe fixed here), colors don't pop like ips or oled based on my eyesight-$200 more-much slower pixel transitions-"hdr" 1000 but … Samsung has responded quickly to the reports and has reportedly contacted all dealers to remove unsold monitors from sale. Odyssey G9 was temporarily withdrawn from sale by the manufacturer Samsung. or should I still exchange/return it for now and wait for it to go on a sale again? 1. sejf12 0. However I will say the flicker has gotten better since the firmware updates. The G5 series will be available as 27″ and 32″ models as the Samsung C27G55T and the Samsung … The Odyssey G9 is now listed on Samsung’s website for South Korea, along with its pricing. G-SYNC Monitors. I just got this in an email from Micro Center for my G9 order placed this morning when they had stock: Thank you for pre-ordering the Samsung Gaming Monitor. The South Korean organization introduced the Samsung Odyssey G9 final January at CES 2020 in Las Vegas. Comment M. mbcastleman macrumors newbie. Both of these were initially unveiled back at CES 2020, earlier this year. SAMSUNG 49-inch Odyssey G9 Gaming Monitor | QHD, 240hz, 1000R Curved, QLED, NVIDIA G-SYNC & FreeSync | LC49G95TSSNXZA Model Visit the SAMSUNG Store 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,257 ratings Yeah I got this same email. Ignoring all the huge disqualifying problems with the G9, Assassin's Creed Odyssey in HDR on the G9 was wonderful. Trepan 33. The product is fine, but there are still small problems and considerations. I guess we can ask them why Samsung told Microcenter not to sell the ones in stock and to return all units like what @PercyThaBird stated. 49,000 and go up to Rs. The Samsung Odyssey G9's build quality is great, similar to the Samsung Odyssey G7. Having launched its Odyssey G9 and G7 curved gaming monitors globally earlier this year, Samsung has finally brought both models to India. Samsung had unveiled its new Odyssey gaming monitor lineup at CES 2020 earlier this year. Samsung Odyssey Gaming Monitor Prices. Samsung has finally launched its Odyssey G9 and G7 gaming monitors in India. Samsung Odyssey Plus is a desktop VR headset known for its high resolution. Sneak preview of my new build with my brand new Samsung Odyssey G9 playing World of Warcraft (BfA) on my 2080ti White Edition. Should still exchange it when availability becomes better again.If the glue sucks, then it will most likely peel off elsewhere too + resale value sucks if the bezels looks like crap. 49" Odyssey G9 UltraWide 240Hz Curved Gaming Monitor from Samsung ALLOW YOUR GAMING TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND Expand your gaming desktop with the stunning Samsung Odyssey G9 gaming monitor. Farbflimmern/Flackern in Ladebildschirmen von Spielen. But, it comes with a spec sheet to match its price tag, so it may tempt you yet. whether it be questions about game support or productivity, or if you'd just like to show of pictures of your new setup Samsung Odyssey G9 display issue at 240hz in Monitors and Memory a week ago; Odyssey G9 34 inch 3440x1440 240Hz in Monitors and Memory 3 weeks ago; Samsung Odyssey G9 computer wont let me turn on 240hz (Solved, solution in my main post) in Monitors and Memory 3 weeks ago; Odyssey g9 - 10-bit option and screen issue in Monitors and Memory 10-23-2020 Not sure what to look for Incase it is bad. Samsung's Odyssey G9 5120x1440 1ms VA 49'' 240hz refresh rate Status: Recalled. Problems with the latest firmware update (1008) for the Samsung G9 Odyssey. – Samsung announced the Odyssey G5 series which includes more budget-friendly variants of the high-end G9 and G7 Odyssey models such as the Samsung C32G75T which we reviewed recently. The colour range was so rich and joyful to behold. We truly apologize for yet another delay and will be in touch with you once more information becomes available. Yep, all the bugs and reworked units. The Odyssey monitors boast of a curvature radius of 1,000 millimetres which matches the curve of the human eye for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain, Samsung said. The new range of gaming monitors Also the number for e-commerce, got me nowhere. This leaves a lot of us in the boat of having the monitor here or have it in en route with no idea what the defect is, what's the solution. I think Samsung owes us some transparency for spending $1700 USD + on their product so I'm calling out all my Ultrawidemasterrace peeps to spam their support at facebook and twitter till they provide some answers!