There’s a crochet-along that’s happening at the moment using Christina’s lovely pattern. Blogger Free Hygge Embroidered Wristies. #2: Chase, Just in time for Christmas: Paw Patrol Pups! Whirligigette 3 ... Find your favorite patterns and get inspired by our top designers all over the world. It’s a pattern for a summer dress, check it out here. Oh but you should! This one is a scarf that reminds me of little macarons! Unlike other gradient yarns, Whirl has a generous twist to enable speed while working the yarn and to help prevent splitting. Macaron Whirl | Scheepjes Whirl Pattern | Crochet Scarf Pattern \ Crochet scarf HonouringMECrochet. Friend Free Hug You Shawl. This one has been insanely popular. Playday Bootees & … 165 years of Scheepjes | Scheepjes interview, YARN The After Party 47 - Diamond Sofa Runner, Pretty Little Things 10 - 'Tis The Season Sweater, Pretty Little Things 10 - Warm Winter Garland, YARN The After Party 63 - Flowing Waves Top, Pretty Little Things 09 - Cosy Cub Sleeping Bag, YARN The After Party 106 - Little Lace Diamonds Tee, Pretty Little Things 08 - Golden Hour Scarf, Pretty Little Things 08 - Autumn Bounty Garland, YARN The After Party 111 - Bunny Best Friend, YARN The After Party 118 - Fun Day Cardigan, Pretty Little Things 07 - Basic Bobble Beanie, Pretty Little Things 07 - Crazy Cookie Cushion, Pretty Little Things 07 - Autumn's Eye Hanger. You should shop around because there are so many different brands popping up, and some of them aren’t quite as expensive. Discover (and save!) You can find the pattern here, and check out the hashtag #edlothia to see more pretty creations. It’s a good size scarf - approx 28cms wide and 180cms long but could be made larger or smaller. Sometimes crafty folks stumble upon a design that was initially designed with another yarn, that works up a treat when made with a Whirl. I love this light summery wrap from Petra. *Update* Tatsiana is now working on a new Whirl pattern, and this one looks just as amazing as the cardigan. Bunny Best Friend. Pretty Little Things 10 - Warm Winter Garland. Free Sibling Snakes. There are free patterns, Scheepjes patterns and superb Indie designer patterns to choose from. This particular shawl was made by @lisasattik in Blueberry Bambam. Another pattern I am currently in the process of making is the Trio Blanket by The Felted Button. Although you can use other types of yarn for this project, it looks especially stunning in Scheepjes Whirl. Your quilting looks amazing too though. Socks ... Find your favorite patterns and get inspired by our top designers all over the world. YARN The After Party 63 - Flowing Waves Top. or find us on social media. YARN The After Party 111. Continue reading Scheepjes Whirl Ombre and Four Free Patterns! Voir plus d'idées sur le thème Crochet, Chale crochet, Tricot. Change ). I really want to get some long change gradient yarn but have so far resisted the price but I might have to get some now! Candy Shawl (C) Jellina Creations This is a fun, colourful shawl pattern that makes the most of some of the brighter colourways in the Scheepjes Whirl selection. You can purchase it here Whirl - Fine Art 6. It looks like a lovely easy to make pattern with enough complexity to keep it interesting. It’s a lovely, neutral-toned blanket using Caramel Cor Blimey. See more ideas about Crochet patterns, Crochet shawl, Crochet. Made with #Scheepjes #Whirl #gradient #yarn #cake. It must be hard to tear yourself away . Nov 10, 2018 - Crochet patterns for gradient yarn like scheepjes whirl or wolltraum. Endless Love Skinny Scarf. Contact us by email There is enough detail to make it interesting, while still being a pretty simple and quick pattern to whip up. Shorts 2. If you prefer one of the more muted colourways, you can get some inspiration from the Instagram hashtag #jellinacreations. Shoes 12. Candy Shawl By Jellina Verhoeff. I know exactly what you mean which pattern is your favourite? This lovely mandala pattern is also made in fingering yarn and I think it would look simply delicious in Melting Macaron. Concentration is required for the first few rows, and once 14 row pattern repeat is established, relax and enjoy. See more ideas about crochet shawls and wraps, shawl patterns, shawl crochet pattern. Schoenen 2. Using the colourway Cotton Candy Man, it’s a relatively easy pattern and would be quite quick to work up. Yes! Whirlette 43. YARN 10 - Merry Berry Advent Calendar. Crochet Wrap Pattern Crochet Scarf Easy Crochet Shawls And Wraps Crochet Scarves Free Crochet Crochet Ideas Crochet Projects Crochet Cowls Amigurumi. More info. I was looking for an excuse to buy a Whirl. Mar 24, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Kerry Melton. The finished pattern makes a 33cm mandala, so there would be quite a lot of yarn left over if you wanted to create a few of them for a blanket, or if you need to use up the leftover yarn from a cake of Whirl. Go back to pattern overview. Scheepjes CAL 2020 More info! I’m not sponsored by Scheepjes in any way to write this post, I just thought I would share my own research in case it’s useful to anyone else! Whirl - Fine Art 6. Here we would like to share with you one of the simplest shawls - knitted from one cornet to other with crochet frill edge! Schoenen 2. It is pricey but you do get quite a lot of yarn out of it (1000m or something ridiculous). Apr 17, 2018 - Here is my Scheepjes Whirl Pattern. Friend Kooky critter Hoodie. It can be pulled down over your shoulders and be used as a shrug. YARN Bookazine 10 - The Colour Issue. ( Log Out /  11 nov. 2018 - Explorez le tableau « crochet : whirl scheepjes, gradient yarn » de Naaviis, auquel 138 utilisateurs de Pinterest sont abonnés. I’ve been eyeing up the beautiful colourways of Scheepjes Whirl for some time now. Blogger. Other patterns by Jellina Verhoeff. Now we all have the challenge of actually selecting a pattern to make! Whirlette 43. It ends on May 31st. Shaw 1. Apr 22, 2018 - We love the Scheepjes Whirl and it has become a bit of addiction as Scheepjes Yarn keeps releasing more and more new colours( Next week Whirls with sparkle are arriving)!!! You can find the pattern on Ravelry here. #3: Marshall, Just in time for Christmas: Paw Patrol Pups! your own Pins on Pinterest Scheepjes Whirl Ombre and Four Free Patterns! You can find the pattern here. Shaw 1. But your Scheepjes Whirl here:: http://www.snufflebeanyarn.co.uk?ref=2Find me on Instagram! Blogger Free. YARN The After Party 63 - Flowing Waves Top. Fend off the chill of overactive AC now and cool temps later with this Chevron Lace Wrap! Explore. ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  by Jasmine at Morben Design. Scheepjes Knitting Patterns, Download or Order Today. 5 étoiles sur 5 (26) 26 avis. Jun 5, 2018 - Explore Annie T's board "Scheepjes whirl" on Pinterest. New! It’s a yummy new yarn and four free patterns! Introducing my "Rough Diamonds" shawl. Knitting pattern. So … written by Rachele Carmona. From shop HonouringMECrochet. Coming Out Scarf. Hopscotch Scarf Pattern Materials. I’m in the same boat! Another addition to my Scheepjes Whirl pattern series. See more ideas about crochet shawl, crochet, shawl crochet pattern. The pattern uses the same weight yarn as Scheepjes Whirl, and I think it would look amazing in Lavenderlicious. I just love the colours. Definitely worth the effort I would say. You can find the pattern on the Red Heart website here. Their Whirl yarn is sold in cakes that are just over 1,000 meters each. Lovely patterns, especially the one with the pistachio colored shawl! It would look stunning in Strawberries and Scream or Slice ‘O’ Cherry Pie. Get the pattern here. Jellyfish Poncho . Blogger Majorelle Blanket. I couldn’t choose… Oh and Michelle’s last butterfly might be a good one for the yarn too! Whirlette 43. (This example is made using Bubblelickioius Woolly Whirl -474) 3mm needles Darning needle for weaving in ends Blocking materials (I use blocking boards, wires and knit blockers for long straight projects like this). YARN The After Party 65. Using the colourway Cotton Candy Man, it’s a relatively easy pattern and would be quite quick to work up. ( Log Out /  Designed by Jane Burns. Fields of Whirl shawl. Whirligigette 3 ... Find your favorite patterns and get inspired by our top designers all over the world. Available in English, German and Swedish, this free pattern is made using the gradient yarn from Wolltraum. So many pretty patterns! Check out the pattern here. 10 Great Free Patterns To Justify Buying Some Scheepjes Whirl, http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-last-butterfly-scarf, Free Summer Crochet Patterns to get the Season Started Right! Now for a change of pace, this beautiful sleeveless cardigan from Lilla Björn Crochet is creative and stylish. Oct 28, 2018 - Explore Mel Birrane's board "scheepjes whirl patterns" on Pinterest. Friend Kooky critter Hoodie. Nov 24, 2017 - Here is my Scheepjes Whirl Pattern. Mesh Whirl Cowl Crochet Pattern / Scheepjes Whirl / Scarf / Infinity Scarf / Shrug / Cowl HonouringMECrochet. I feel ya! Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Favorite Add to Mixed Up Shawl - Knitting Pattern NicolaGreenDesigns. Shoes 12. One of the things I love about it, is that the shape of the cardigan mimics the shape of the Sheepjes Whirl cake, so you can get a really great sense of what the finished cardigan will look like, just by looking at the cake. Jan 2, 2018 - Explore Catherine Sari's board "scheepjes whirl projects" on Pinterest. This delicious gradient yarn from Scheepjes comes in 54 scrumptious colour ways. This light, lacy shawl is one of the more complex patterns in the list, but look how pretty it is! I’ll link to it here in case anyone wants to add it to their list http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-last-butterfly-scarf. This is one of the most popular patterns on Instagram right now, and for good reason! Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Free Knitting Pattern. Part 4: Summer Dresses – Creating Time, Scheepjes is on it's way! You can get the pattern here, and find other ideas for colourways on the hashtag #mypreciousshawl. This is another triangle shawl to add to your repertoire. *Note* although I refer to Scheepjes Whirl throughout this post, any of these patterns could be made with other gradient yarns, as long as they are 4-ply. Shrug 4. This would be a beautiful shawl for cooler summer evenings and could easily be dressed up or down. 1 ball of Scheepjes Whirl, Wooly Whirl, Frosted Whirl or Whirlette. The concept is pretty similar to Scheepjes Whirl and it would look wonderful in either yarns! Hello, friends! Thank you Susan! Made from a blend of 60% cotton / 40% acrylic to produce projects that are lightweight and breathable. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I thought there might be some others in the same boat, so if you’re trying to find a project to justify a Scheepjes Whirl purchase, here are some ideas! Gauge / Tension Apr 22, 2018 - I'm sorry...I can't wait any longer to show you this new Scheepjes Whirl shawl pattern that I have been working on. You can find the pattern on Ravelry here. Blogger Free Hygge Embroidered Wristies. Jan 2, 2020 - Explore Knotty House's board "Scheepjes Whirl and Whirlette", followed by 1034 people on Pinterest. I'm calling it "Rough Diamonds". 1 skein Scheepjes Whirl (4ply weight, 60% Cotton 40% acrylic, 215-225g/1000m) in 764 Red Velvet Sunset. 5 out of 5 stars (20) 20 reviews $ 1.44. Susan’s Whirl pattern has now been released! I’m a sucker for a mandala, so definitely those two! This post has some hints and tips for you when you're making this pattern. The colourway shown here is Liquorice Yumyum. See more ideas about crochet clothes, crochet shawl, crochet scarves. This decorative shawl is simply beautiful. Blogger. Shorts 2. I’m taking a short moment to shout something besides The Art of Crochet Blankets from the rooftops. The subtly heathered Scheepjes Metropolis yarn claims the attention it deserves in the beautiful braid-like relief motif. Shoes 12. Fun Day Cardigan . Even though it’s a “bridal shawl” and the pattern states to make it in white, there’s no need! Hook 4,0 mm Yarn: one ball of Scheepjes Whirl You can find all the information you need, on my blog. Pretty Little Things 10 - 'Tis The Season Sweater . This post has some hints and tips for you when you're making this pattern. I’m far too indecisive it seems and now I had to check out the butterfly scarf you mentioned and it’s made the decision even harder! It is not a difficult pattern and if you follow the crochet chart included, you will fly along! But I’ve been very disciplined and have set myself a rule that I can only buy some Scheepjes Whirl IF I find a cool project to make with it first. Thank you! From shop NicolaGreenDesigns . I would love to see what you end up making, so tag me on Instgram @creating_time. If you can’t find Wolltraum yarn cakes and you want to make the shawl in a similar colour, the best option would be Caramel Core Blimey. Evie Rose Mobius Infinity Scarf. Friend Pretty Little Things 10 - Wobbly Snowman. Shawl 246. Blogger Free Hygge Embroidered Wristies. Scarf 89. Free Sibling Snakes. Shorts 2. See more ideas about crochet patterns, crochet, gradient yarns. It's only August, but already the sunsets are earlier, the temps are dropping a little lower, and Autumn is surely on its way. Shaw 1. Whew, that was some round-up! Once I started looking, I found so many wonderful patterns that now I’m spoilt for choice! Shawl 246. #shawl #scarf. De la boutique HonouringMECrochet. Knitting And Crochet. Makes we want to dust off my crochet needle! This is yet another stunning shawl (aren’t we just spoilt for choice?) Purcahse of this pattern will also give you a 10% discount for … You can find the lovely and easy pattern here, and check out the hashtag #whirlmandalacardigan for more inspiration. Whirligigette 3 ... Find your favorite patterns and get inspired by our top designers all over the world. Whirligig 11. - The Stitchery, Winterberry Baby Blanket – Free Crochet Pattern, Bright Beautiful Bunting – Free Crochet Pattern, Just in time for Christmas: Paw Patrol Pups! Scheepjes' 165th birthday! Shorts 2. This isn’t a free pattern, but it would work-up beautifully with a cake of Scheepjes Whirl. Introducing my "Rough Diamonds" shawl. This beatiful scarf can be used as a long scarf or a short cozy scarf doubled around your neck. DIY And Crafts. Scarf 89. And you can see more of Katja’s Wolltraum projects on Instagram here. #1: Skye. Scarf 72. Evie Rose Mobius Infinity Scarf Evie Rose Mobius Infinity Scarf ... search patterns with these attributes; This pattern is available for $5.00 USD buy it now. Whirl: Type: Shawl: Technique: Crochet: Languages: Share this pattern. A quick review of Scheepjes Whirl and example shawl that I made. The Autumn Sun Scarf, designed by Jellina Verhoeff, is a prime example of when a Scheepjes yarn and a pattern work together in perfect harmony. Are you looking for a luxurious scarf that will give you a feeling of indulgence each time you wear it? Crochet Basket. Limited Edition Mug and Canvas Tote. Chevron Lace Wrap. Whether you're a keen expert seeking a challenge, or fairly new to knitting and seeking to develop your technique, Scheepjes knitting patterns have something to suit everyone; from lavish, eye-popping shawls to alluringly textured cardigans, jumpers and more. You can also use the #lostintimeshawl hashtag on Instagram to see beautiful shawls from other makers. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The pattern of the Candy Shawl can be found on Jellina her blog: Jellina Creations. Knitting pattern. Using the colourway Pistachio Oh So Nice, this is a lovely simple shawl with beautiful detailing around the neck, on the back and border. Find your favorite patterns and get inspired by our top designers all over the world. Crochet pattern. Whirl - Fine Art 6. Shawl 246. This is a fun, colourful shawl pattern that makes the most of some of the brighter colourways in the Scheepjes Whirl selection. With such good meterage it lends itself perfectly to shawls and blankets. Fabric Crafts. The lovely gradient change from darker to lighter colours and back again has been tempting me to add some cakes to my already large yarn stash, without any project in mind. Whirligig 11. Shaw 1. You can find the pattern here. YARN The After Party 118. It is a … Blogger Free Home Hat. Shawl 209. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! So if you want to jump on the #HOBCAL bandwagon with some Scheepjes Whirl, get the pattern and join in! The pattern on the blog is in Dutch, but there’s also a link to an English PDF pattern. Because the pattern is understated, you could make it as fun and colourful, or as sleek and neutral as you like. Whether you’re a die-hard Scheepjes fan, or you’ve just newly discovered their yarns, I think you can agree that everyone is batty over Whirl! Mountain Clouds Blanket. Shoes 12. Free Sibling Snakes. Schoenen 2. Materials . Blogger Free Noëlle Blanket. This blanket is made using the Scheepjes Whirl yarn. I think I’m going to splurge and get the Scheepjes though! This pattern is available as a free Ravelry download I wanted to design an easy pattern to use up a whole ball of Scheejpes Whirl and to show off the subtle colour graduation of the yarn. I particularly love the neck of this shawl as it gives it a sleeker, more tailored look than many crochet shawls. Whirligig 11. Mercuriusweg 16, 9482 WL Tynaarlo, The Netherlands. Blogger Free. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Though it’s not written for Scheepjes Whirl specifically, it looks beautiful in Green Tea Tipple by @stephanienammert. Scarf 89. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. YARN The After Party 63 - Flowing Waves Top. You can find the pattern …