Also to add that there was no mess and the product stayed on my hair the whole duration without dripping. I use gentle shampoos so I'm not sure why the fading happened, but it wasnt worth the purchase for me. Which variety would you like to review? What is OmegaPlex? I will note here that the smell is strong and the normal hair dye scent, but isnt as overpowering as other brands on the market which I have tried in the past, it's definitely a bearable scent. I dye my hair (mainly regrowth) often so I'm always trying new dyes. I would attribute it to first the Omegaplex formula as well as this serum , it really did help and meant that the colouring process didnt harm my hair. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Get it Thursday, Dec 3. Since trialing this amazing product, I have received numerous compliments on both the colour and shine , from people tha I know and even a stranger. I have colored my hair several times and trust me when I say there are a lot of better brands out there, WELL-KNOWN BRANDS! Easy to apply with an easily spreadable cream formula. Was okay for the price, but left my hair yellow for several days, not even brass shampoo helped, Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2019. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I will only use this product from now on!!!! I applied to sections of my hair where I wanted highlights and streaks, then applied the rest all over. Permanent blonde hair color will last around 6 weeks, and depending on how fast your hair grows, you may also see some root growth. The product does smell but it is not overpowering. This serum was mixed into the colour creme so it didnt add any extra time onto colouring the hair. I find if I don't section my hair in very small sections and vigorously rub it in I get patchy application. I suffer sensitive skin but with this product I had no burning or adverse effects and the odour was not overpowering like some home colour solutions but I did sit near an open door. I used a bowl and brush to apply product to ensure an even application. Only by confirming, you can participate in our actions and get access to our exclusive content and product tests. 2 boxes may be needed for extra long, thick hair. I am a hair dye novice with super thin hair. Normally I'd not continue to use as the thick consistency is annoying and difficult to work with but the results I get make it worth the extra effort. Thank you. need an extra pair of gloves to use the 3 week colour extender, not supplied. It is hard to tell how efficient this is on darker shades but the colour seems consistent and there are no signs of fading. One piece of feedback/suggestion I’d like to make is to change the metal tube with the colour crème to a plastic one, as it is extremely difficult to squeeze into the developer bottle and as a result of this, a lot of the creme gets wasted (it is not possible to cut the metal tube to get the remaining contents out). New to Schwarzkopf’s line up, Simply Color is a collection of permanent hair color formulated with 0% ammonia, silicones, and alcohol. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I came upon this on Wednesday of last week, the day before Thanksgiving. The colour covered my greys efficiently and loved the final result. By Allison S. Tyler, TX. I was impressed that it did not leave my hair dry at all, and was easy to wash out. I have used Schwarzkopf hair color products before (Keratin Color in Medium Brown) and was pleased. I found that the product was easy to mix and apply to my hair. The Omegaplex left my hair soft and silky. I am normally used to using a hair dye off iherb to colour my hair so it was a one step and done sort of treatment. Since the usual product was out of stock, I chose to try the Simply Color in Medium Brown. Of all the Sckwarzkopf hair color products I like this version the best. LOVE. It did absolutely nothing for my hair, and I am a natural blonde. The Omegaplex is something I have never seen before. My hair to this day is still amazingly soft and definitely smooth!