From ski and snowboard to skate and hockey or … From breathtaking views to un-crowded runs, this resort nestled in the Incline Village has an award-winning ski school. Ski boots come in traditional American sizes and "mondo point," which is the length of the boot in centimeters. This is a private one-on-one lesson with your child and mom or dad can come too as long as they are also skiing. Ski boots come in traditional American sizes and "mondo point," which is the length of the boot in centimeters. 5001 Northstar Dr. Aspen/Snowmass/Aspen Highlands/Buttermilk. Our Adult Group Skiing Lessons hold a maximum of 10 people for skiing, and 6 for Adult Group Snowboarding Lessons or 8 on our Snowboarding Day Courses & Levels 5 and above. Minimum age to participate in the Polar Kids program is 4 years old. 629 Sugar Bowl Rd. On this website you can search for Ballet Schools offering children ballet dancing lessons. ), a beginners Kinder Ski + Ride (ages 4-5), and the Kid’s Club class (ages 4-12). }); Northstar California Cost: Single lesson, $67; two-lesson package, $87 We teach all skill levels. Private Lessons are also available to provide one on one teaching 4+ years old. 209-965-3474 Reno, Nv Whether it's your child's first time on snow or if you're training to become an instructor, we are excited to welcome you to Mt Seymour. Golf lessons are a great way to break into the sport or take your golf game to a new level. Mom & Me, Dad & Me Ski & Snowboard Semi-Private Lessons 1-hour, semi-private lesson. Children ages 2-6 can be dropped off at the center for half- or full-day supervision, too, while you freely explore the 54 trails. Consider booking a private lesson first as a one-on-one opportunity to get familiar with your child’s equipment and new sensations before integrating into group lessons. Half-Day Lesson drop-off is from 10:30AM to 10:45AM. Kirkwood Why should skiing be any different. Heavenly Colorado ski areas offer acclaimed ski-school learning programs that are the perfect springboard to a lifelong love affair with the slopes. Online: travelyosemite.com. Want more than just one lesson? Tussey Mountain Ski & Recreation 187 miles from Center City. Lesson … Their Child Ski Center is geared toward kids ages 3–7 with a separate learning area and low instructor to child ratio of 1:5. 209-258-7277 When my own children were young, I started my daughter at age 3 and have seen a number of 3–5-year-olds in ski-school. Cost: Full-day session, $149–179; 3-day session, $348 A range of private ski or snowboard lessons from some of the best and most experienced snow sports instructors. Ski Lessons The SnowDome offers a huge array of ski lessons for all ages and abilities, with our fully qualified snowsports team and tonnes of fluffy snow, its the perfect learning environment. ; mini rippers, skiers 3-4 yrs. Located right between North and South Tahoe with beautiful views, their daily kids’ program includes ski and snowboard lessons, as well as ski teams designed to help kids develop technical skills in a non-intimidating environment. Group and private lessons will be offered this season. Photo credit:  Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows. At Breckenridge resort, group ski/ride lessons for 3 and 4 year olds start at $199 for the first day with the price increasing up to $225 for the first day for ages 7-14. Learn to ski or ride in our beginner area or improve your skills on advanced terrain. In addition, our special needs dance class is a brand new feature this year on a Saturday morning. Take a private or semi-private lesson in downhill or cross country skiing or snowboarding at the Snowsports Academy at Shanty Creek Resorts in Bellaire. Cost: Half-day session, $139-184; full-day session,  $184-229 This mid-size, ultra family-friendly mountain is one of the smaller and more affordable resorts, making it a great learning playground for kids ages 4–12.