I have pretty sensitive skin and this product was amazing for me! SkinCeuticals Serum 10: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. SkinCeuticals Serum 10 AOX - 30ml. The Duke Antioxidant patent describes effective delivery of vitamin C to skin. This is great for acne-prone skin, as it won't clog you up. *Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. It was pale yellow when I opened the bottle and then really oxidised over the course of 6 weeks. My skin hasn't looked this good in a long time, I am hooked! Apply moisturiser and then protective broad-spectrum sun protection. The serum makes the skin … 3.5 out of 5 stars 26. Serum 10 helps to reinforce the skin’s natural protection against free radicals, whilst helping to reduce the appearance of premature signs of skin ageing. SkinCeuticals Serum 10 (also known as Serum 10 AOX+) is powerful skin protecting antioxidant serum that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. ... Serum 10 is lightweight, fast-absorbing, and optimal for … Vitamin C is … loc_en_GB, sid_635494310207, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, Combines 10% L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) with ferulic acid, Reinforces skin’s natural protection against free radicals, Helps reduce the appearance of premature signs of ageing, Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. The serum is amazing but the packaging is atrocious. *Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Almost like bad meat. It combines 10% Vitamin C with Ferulic Acid to reduce the … If you can get past the weird smell that does linger on your face its a wonderful product that works wonders on your skin! Skinceuticals Serum 10 AOX+, 1-Ounce Bottle 4.3 out of 5 stars 72. This is the second time I have purchased this product and it is AMAZING! Been using for a couple of weeks haven’t noticed any pros but the smell is just awful. It is ideal for sensitive skin types or new users of SkinCeuticals Vitamin C serums. Serum 10 is a lightweight, fast-absorbing serum that combines ferulic acid with 10% pure vitamin C to help restore healthy looking skin, protect against free radicals and reduce the appearance of … C E Ferulic . The serum is amazing but the packaging is atrocious. Skin feels so smooth and happy after applying this serum. SkinCeuticals Serum 10 is great for those with sensitive skin looking for an anti-ageing product. Science & proof Formulated with AOX+ advanced antioxidant technology, this lightweight, fast-absorbing serum combines ferulic acid with 10… I cannot continue to use as the smell is so bad. L-ascorbic acid (pure vitamin C) is known to change color with time, however oxidation is minimal in SkinCeuticals antioxidant and the formulation is proven to remain effective. Only 8 left in stock - order soon. I bought the Serum 10 and worked my way through it twice a day for 6 weeks. I have pretty sensitive skin and this product was amazing for me! Buy SkinCeuticals Serum 10 AOX online at SkinStore with free shipping! I'm not sure if it's just me, but it smells of coffee to me which I really like :). Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use. It works wonderfully and a little goes a long way but it just smells... weird. I'm so happy with my serum 10 AOX+. Skin feels so smooth and happy after applying this serum. Serum 10 is a vitamin C serum formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. Helps prevent free radical damage and promotes a radiant, healthier-looking complexion. I use Serum 10 and Retexturizing Activator every day, and I get compliments on my skin all the time. I kept the lid on tight and didn't ever leave it off. Ideal for sensitive skin types or those new to vitamin C antioxidant Science & proof Formulated with AOX+ advanced antioxidant technology, this lightweight, fast-absorbing serum combines ferulic acid with 10… With a product this expensive and this good, you really should put it in a better package. I kept the lid on tight and didn't ever leave it off. Apply 4 to 5 drops of Serum 10 to a dry face and neck. This superstar serum, which contains high levels of vitamin B3 to stimulate cell turnover,… Introductory Vitamin C enriched skincare treatmentSkinCeuticals Serum 10 helps to prevent free radiance damage and promotes a radiant, healthier-looking complexion.This topical antioxidant serum also helps to restore a healthy looking complexion while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Almost like bad meat. Apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest once in the morning after cleansing.It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. Now formulated with AOX+ advanced antioxidant technology, this lightweight, fast-absorbing serum combines ferulic acid with 10% pure vitamin C to enhance antioxidant performance. SkinCeuticals Correct H.A. This is the second time I have purchased this product and it is AMAZING! SkinCeuticals Serum 10 AOX+ Antioxidant Vitamin C Serum uses a powerful combination of 10% L-ascorbic acid and ferulic acid for enhanced antioxidant protection. Any change in colour does not affect the product's efficacy. Serum 10 helps to reinforce the skin’s natural protection against free radicals, whilst helping to reduce the appearance of premature signs of skin ageing. SkinCeuticals Serum 10 … An error occured on the server, please try later or contact the customer service, For the best experience, please turn your device, Skin feels so smooth after using Serum 10, Serum 10 is probably my favourite part of the morning routine and as far as I remember my passion for Skinceuticals products started from the sample of Serum 10.