Get it back and more with 2020's best. $59.95 $ 59. $34.70 shipping. The CNC grooves and face … The sole design on the Spectrum Series provides the perfect balance for full shots, soft flops, chips and bunker play. SMT Golf has created a limited edition custom crafted Patriotic themed wedge of your choice. Customize Your Club(s) Gender. 99 "60 degree golf wedge" The one thing I observed is that on pitch shots and even on long chips, you need to target closer to the pin because the balls check and stop much quicker. Free shipping for many products! By manufacturing the Spectrum wedge with 304 stainless steel, players will be impressed with the soft feel at impact. Edel Sls-01 Pitching Wedge Club Head Only 870802 $ 89.99. Dabei lässt sich das Sortiment recht leicht klassifizieren. SMT drivers, hybrids, irons, and wedges are designed for golfers at all levels who expect the most out of their golf clubs. $60.00. $10.99 shipping. 2-year protection plan from SquareTrade - $3.99 2-year protection plan from SquareTrade - $3.99 Opens an information Overlay. Condition: Used. or Best Offer. 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,826. I'm not completely certain but I believe RGE may be mistaken about the lie adjustability of the Durometers. Available in Tour Black or Tour Satin along with multiple loft options for making the perfect wedge set. SMT Golf is based in Oswego, Illinois. Free shipping . Free shipping . Live Help • Email Updates, THESE CLUBS ARE CUSTOM BUILT RIGHT HERE AT HURRICANE GOLF. Taylormade Golf - Die Auswahl unter der Vielzahl an analysierten Taylormade Golf. View Details. View Details. Changing the game forever - how long till we get a ball we can't lose? I currently use SMT durometer wedges (black) at the moment. The Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedge selection tool helps you determine the best wedge loft, bounce, and grind to suit your golf game. DESCRIPTION The Durometer Series Wedge may be the most innovative design from SMT. Product Title New Callaway Golf Mack Daddy Forged Chrome Wedge MORE SPIN - Pick Club Average Rating: ( 4.6 ) out of 5 stars 23 ratings , based on 23 reviews Current Price $89.99 $ 89 .   Your previous content has been restored. SM7 wedges by Vokey Designs are here and deliver more spin, bounce, and loft. $ 24.85. I had contacted SMT golf to ask what loft they recommended for my 110-115 mph clubhead speed, and I received an email the next day from the founder of SMT golf. Smt Golf. $99.99, Regular Price: $5.99 Shipping. var lhnAccountN = "4216-1"; 01224 592900. But golf gearheads know and love the company, which makes component clubheads. Product Title Cleveland Golf RTX-4 Tour Satin Golf Wedge Average Rating: ( 5.0 ) out of 5 stars 4 ratings , based on 4 reviews Current Price $99.99 $ 99 . SMT Golf Durometer Series WEDGE head NEW RH .370. Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedges. Clubs aimed at better golfers have less offset (or even none); clubs aimed at higher handicappers have more offset. Sort By.   Pasted as rich text. EVER. Hireko Golf specializes in custom fit golf equipment, golf components, golf accessories and golf technical information. Verder leveren wij ook golf wedges van de merken Skymax, Spalding en Legend dit zijn wedges die prijstechnisch zeer gunstig liggen en ook kwalitatief goed zijn. $39.99. Visit the Vokey Design website for exclusive content and videos, access to WedgeWorks and Vokey Store products and services, and more! Een goede wedge is daarom vaak een erg waardevolle aanvulling op uw golfset. Add to Cart. The CNC grooves and face provide the optimal amount of spin around the greens, bunkers and approach shots. We have warehouse type golf stores in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. NEW SMT Golf Dead Eye 2 Mid Mallet Putter - 2 Way CNC Milled Face - Pick Length. NEW SMT Golf Spectrum Tour Satin Wedge Heads -HEAD ONLY- MILLED FACE - Pick Loft. Mit Hölzern, Eisen, Wedges und Puttern gibt es nur vier Typen, die jeweils für bestimmte Spielsituationen vorgesehen sind. AU $135.16. You can post now and register later. We have taken our most popular PGX series and are now offering it in a single length option. My guess is that if lie adjustments might only occasionally result in problems SMT would advise against it even if it could be done successfully, SMT clubheads come with a lifetime warranty against defects, which is phenominal, and I would imagine that bending the Durometers would void the warranty (not the case with the 303 series irons). Prices subject to change without notice. A little offset in the wedge. $5.95 … Golf ist für Anfänger ein Rätsel, vor allem bei der Schlägersuche. Hurricane Golf does not accept liability for incorrect spelling, printing errors (including prices), incorrect manufacturer's specifications or changes, or grammatical inaccuracies in any product included in the Hurricane Golf website. Somewhat comparable to a nail file. PING EYE 2 Black Dot IRONS 3 Thru Wedge. Wir vergleichen verschiedene Eigenschaften und geben dem Artikel … Home; Buying Guides; Equipment News; Equipment Reviews; Instruction; Best Buys; Features; Brands; Covid 19; Loading... Sign in or Register with Golfalot. Buy golf wedges including from benross gold, benross zip, md golf seve icon chrome, maltby milled and smt durometer series in … … All I can say is WOW!! Head shape is traditional. Lower Scores. I cannot refute what lysaght68 posted. Sep 16, 2019 - Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NEW SMT Golf Spectrum Tour Black Wedge - OPTIMAL SPIN - Choose Loft and Flex at the best online prices at eBay! C $45.81. $127.00 $ 127. Steel Putter & Wedge Shafts; S2S Shaft Trimming Chart; Books. Some goodies for sale! ladies senior regular stiff extra-stiff Length-1 "-½" Standard +½" +1 "+1 ½" Shaft View Specifications. This is to be expected given the face configuration. I was impressed with the feel because I also currently use mizuno wedges and the SMT's are every bit as soft even if they are using stainless steel. Related searches. Buy It Now. Started 10 minutes ago. $39.99 $ 39. 4. shipping: + C $7.84 shipping . SMT Golf has been reborn through a joint venture between SMT Golf and Diamond Tour Golf and it’s just as good as you remember. As low as $119.00. Blijf op de hoogte met het laatste nieuws en updates van Golfbidder. apocalypsem3, May 10, 2006 in Equipment. G15 2,4,5,6 HY Recoil 95 Take a look at the great deals we have on your favorite, brand name golf wedges! De lob wedge heeft een loft van 58 tot zelfs 64 graden om de bal de lucht in te krijgen en zo snel mogelijk te laten stoppen op de green. per page. Aanmelden Paste as plain text instead, × 99 - $159.29 $ 159 . It features a rubber shock-absorbing insert in the hosel of the club. They do chew up golf balls with soft covers more than other wedges on full wedge shots. Ball flight is fine for me. Kirkland Signature 3 Piece Golf Wedge Set Right Handed 3-Piece Set Wedge Flex Shaft by True Temper Milled Face Technology 1- 52° Gap Wedge, 1- 56° Sand Wedge 1- 60° Lob Wedge 14-day trial period + Part-Ex Welcome. The best golf wedges are designed and engineered right here at the highly renowned Callaway Golf research and development office with the help of legendary wedge maker, Roger Cleveland. For more information about SMT Golf or their great lineup of products available for 2006, call 1-888-693-4001 or visit their website at www.SMTGolf.com Dr. Scholl's Women's Dakota Boot. $149.99, Special Price Buy golf wedges including from benross gold, benross zip, md golf seve icon chrome, maltby milled and smt durometer series in best price in the uk. 3. – Description: 300 Yards offers Golf components Golf clubs drivers ranging from Smt, Big Bang to Integra golf clubs. shipping: + C $7.84 shipping . Click for Lowest Price. SM7 wedges by Vokey Designs are here and deliver more spin, bounce, and loft. You can also buy golf equipment through our updated online golf store if … SMT Golf Dual Durometer 2.0 Tour Black PVD Wedges. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Display as a link instead, × Sand wedge. I used to really be impressed with SMT, but its not like it used to be. var lhnChatPosition = 'default'; (In hand Pics Pg. Vroeger bestond een standaard golfset uit een ijzer 3 tot en met Pitching Wedge. ". Subtotal-Add to Cart Description. Wedges. Golf Wedges - Get discount deals on golf wedges from online golf store. Rapture V1 10.5 BB View Details. Buy it now: Get the Cleveland CBX 2 wedges from Scottsdale Golf Ben Hogan Equalizer wedges. Wanneer je naar beneden in het gras slaat, helpt de bounce van een golfclub het weer omhoog. I tried , spin is excellent. Sand Wedge $29.95. Free shipping . NEW SMT Golf Velvet Midsize Grips … Location: St. George,UT,USA. Got this from another forum, and this is the owner of SMT replying to a post about bending his wedges... "We bend our wedges and irons up to 5 degrees every single day.. never a problem... not even once. I use both the 52* and the 57*. The Durometer Series Wedge may be the most innovative design from SMT. Read our full reviews for 57 new models. Buy It Now. Free shipping . SMT Durometer Series Wedge. Golfers who like to build their own clubs, golfers who live the grip-it-and-rip-it ethos, golfers who appreciate the SMT motto - "Swing hard, you might hit something" - know SMT well. shipping: + C $7.84 shipping . Two different Virtual Trivia Nights coming soon. 99 List List Price $149.99 $ 149 . In fact, many of the professional long drivers use SMT clubheads. De graden loft (hellingshoek) van deze wedge clubs zijn hoger dan van je andere ijzers en zij bepalen de afstand die je maakt tijdens een volle slag. $5.99 shipping. 00. Follow us! Alles was auch immer du also zum Produkt Taylormade Golf recherchieren möchtest, siehst du auf der Seite - sowie die genauesten Taylormade Golf Erfahrungen. YOUR ORDER MAY TAKE 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS TO COMPLETE, Regular Price: Grip View Specifications. 949-852-8811; info@fourteengolf.com; Fourteengolf 2019 Catalog Download; Toggle navigation. Close. Remember how they used to post in … SMT Golf has created a limited edition custom crafted Patriotic themed wedge of your choice. 4.4 out of 5 stars 165. Golf Wedges - Get discount deals on golf wedges from online golf store. For more information about SMT Golf or their great lineup of products available for 2007, visit their website at www.SMTGolf.com SMT Golf has a new promotion, offering its Durometer Series wedges with a worthy cause attached. SMT makes an offering of driver heads, fairway wood heads, hybrids, iron heads, and wedges. He recommended an 8* head, so that is what I purchased. Somewhat comparable to a nail file. Bettinardi Mint 2018 H2 303 SS Wedges 50 54 56 ***Head Only. You choose your loft, shaft flex, length, lie and grip size You can also choose to add the name of a loved one in a single line for a $12 up charge, or name and perhaps military rank on a second line for a … This is not to say that the dealer here is doing things to the heads that they probably shouldn't be doing at least with regards to the wedges. I like them alot. Show. 2020 RSM Classic - Callaway/Odyssey White OG putters. From Full Shots to the Shortest Chips, Manufactured with 304 for a Soft Feel and Easy Lie/Loft Adjustability, Grooves Conform to the USGA Rules of Golf. 16). I wanted to order two last summer and I posted a question about having them bent upright 2 degrees on the SMT website forum, Mike Tait (President/founder of SMT) e-mailed me personally to say that because of the vibration dampening material built into the hosels the Durometers could not be bent. SMT drivers, hybrids, irons, and wedges are designed for golfers at all levels who expect the most out of their golf clubs. Anyone have anymore info? De juiste ijzers voor jouw spel kopen is al ingewikkeld genoeg. Certainly you don’t have to take our word for it, glance back at the picture to see just a few of the accolades this clubhead has brought to the history of the golf, starting with the longest driver on any PGA Tour since 2003 with a season ending driving distance average of well over 339 yards! Visit Vokey.com. Advanced Members; 0 1,049 posts; Feedback. NEW SMT Golf Nemesis Iron Heads- HEAD ONLY- OVERSIZED Game Improvement- Pick Set. $127.00 $ 127. 1 0 0. AU … $64.99 $ 64. AU $114.88. SMT Golf is based in Oswego, Illinois. Add to Cart. Share Followers 0. By manufacturing the Spectrum wedge with 304 stainless steel, players will be impressed with the soft feel at impact. Deze club gebruik je niet alleen uit het zand maar ook voor volle slagen, pitches en chips. SMT Golf is based in Oswego, Illinois. SMT Golf built its reputation on quality products with unsurpassed performance and durability. Not too many club manufacturers(OEM or … Auf welche Faktoren Sie zuhause vor dem Kauf Ihres Taylormade Golf achten sollten! Most casual golfers probably aren't yet familiar with SMT. De sand wedge heeft een loft tussen de 56 en 58 graden. Learn all about bounce, grinds, the new CG technology and find out Sophie's verdict of the number 1 wedges on tour. Free shipping . Buy It Now . NEW SMT Golf Spectrum Tour Black Wedge Heads - HEAD ONLY - Choose Loft. FREE Shipping. The wedge is sharp and to me it digs. If Mike Tait told him so then that may be the case. Hope this helps. SMT Indio Offset Drivers. C $22.24 . Take command of your short game with custom golf wedges by Titleist Vokey. 4.6 out of 5 stars 108. C $10.46. 4.7 out of 5 stars 633. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. With Titleist, you can find Vokey golf wedges that come with time-tested craftsmanship and Tour-validated technology. SMT Golf Spectrum Tour Satin Wedges. More From Vokey Design. I currently use SMT durometer wedges (black) at the moment. Hot List 2020. Brand New Odyssey O-Works Red - Oworks Choose Model Length LH RH. Wedges als de SM5, SM6, Vokey van Titleist zijn Golf Clearance Outlet is a leading retail golf shop selling the best golf equipment brands, such as Taylomade, Callaway and etc. Sign in to check out Check out as guest . × We offer a free, user friendly online custom club fitting system, factory direct pricing and and accurate, courteous customer service experience. Callaway Golf Wedges consistently receive supreme ratings among consumers and golf publications. I like them alot. Share; Posted March 7, 2011. By This is achieved by applying 2 different technologies for one great outcome.   Your link has been automatically embedded. InTheHoleGolf.com has a huge selection of golf clubs, golf training aids, and golf equipment. Special Price $129.99 . NEW SMT Golf Nemesis Iron Heads- HEAD ONLY- OVERSIZED Game Improvement- Pick Set. AU $135.16. Dit is simpel gezegd het stuiter effect van de club. scotte 0 Posted March 7, 2011. scotte. Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase....... Ping G425 closer than we think? SMT originally came about to serve the long-driving competition circuit. As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page. Improve your short games with a variety of golf wedges including lob wedges, pitching wedges, sand wedges, and gap wedges. Home Page; … Golf wedge bounce. With all the craziness of 2020, SMT Events is helping charities and groups through Virtual Fundraising. $8.25 shipping. Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." Ending Nov 22 at 1:04PM PST 5d. The heads are made of 303 stainless and these are quite pliant. All Black Single Iron Wedge Covers Golf Club Head cover For Taylormade Callaway. SMT golf, just stay away. SMT drivers, hybrids, irons, and wedges are designed for golfers of all skill levels who expect the most out of their golf clubs. Add to Watchlist Unwatch. You choose your loft, shaft flex, length, lie and grip size You can also choose to add the name of a loved one in a single line for a $12 up charge, or name and perhaps military rank on a second line for a … Ram Golf Pro Spin 3 Wedge Set - 52° Gap, 56° Sand, 60° Lob Wedges - Mens Right Hand. Location: Sycamore,IL,USA. Golf Wedge. Bij Jumbo Golf vindt u de nieuwste en beste wedges voor de scherpste prijs. Hope they bring them to the states because I would pick one up I a heartbeat. 99. Srixon u85 3I, mizuno ST190, TM Spider S, Nick-Nacks & Patty Wacks: Sz:13 Shoes, Irons, Rangefinder, Mini Driver, Looseys, Putters ! Fyi we started a new account on insta showcasing daily listings from the classifieds. Hireko has serviced the golf … Titleist Vokey SM7 Jet Black Limited Edition All Black Wedge . $139.99, Special Price Shock, vibration, or feel as vibration is often called, is transferred up the shaft to the hands. All Black Single Iron Wedge Covers Golf Club Head cover For Taylormade Callaway. It features a rubber shock-absorbing insert in the hosel of the club. Are you looking for SMT Wedges? 99 If your club was inspected by SMT, their warranty is pretty much spelled out on the website. My basis for saying what I said is because I have seen the SMT dealer here change the loft on the wedges as they do to the irons as well. 4.7 out of 5 stars 633. Shock, vibration, or feel as vibration is often called, is transferred up the shaft to the hands. FREE Shipping by Amazon . They do chew up golf balls with soft covers more than other wedges on full wedge shots. var lhnButtonN = -1; Common Sense Clubfitting; 12 Myths… The NEW Search for the Perfect Golf Club; The Search for the Perfect Driver; The Right Sticks: Equipment Myths; Shaftlock; Legacy var lhnInviteN = 22329; We are putting together two new events to help raise money for some really great causes. In recent consumer testing, administered nationally by Pub Links Golfer magazine, SMT Golf's new Durometer series wedge was awarded a Players' Choice Award. LAZRUS Premium Forged Golf Wedge Set for Men - 52 56 60 Degree Golf Wedges + Milled Face for More Spin - Great Golf Gift. Bent u op zoek naar een golf wedge dan bent u bij Golfdiscountstore aan het juiste adres. Single length iron sets have arrived! Browse Bob Vokey wedges at Titleist today! Topmerken als Callaway, Taylormade, Titleist, Mizuno, Cleveland en meer vindt u terug in ons assortiment. Are you looking for SMT Wedges? The SMT Spectrum CNC Wedge Series was designed for the golfer that demands performance around all areas of the course. $89.99, Regular Price: As low as $119.00. GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, November 18, pga43 posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, November 17, TRC723 posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, October 6, Rpete33 posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, October 30, easyyy posted a topic in Equipment, October 30, By 00 "sand wedge" Tour Edge Men's TGS Triple Grind Sole Wedge. $59.99. 0 bids. Muscle & Strength – One of the largest fitness resources in the world, with a ton of information on bodybuilding, workouts, nutrition, fitness, wellness, motivation and supplements. TAYLORMADE RBLADEZ 50* GAP/ATTACK WEDGE ~ HEAD ONLY ~ L@@K!! In fact, despite the fact that they are cast heads, they can be adjusted for loft and lie as much as forged heads allow. Large selection of Nearly New & Used Golf Clubs, GPS & RF Devices from Callaway, TaylorMade, Ping, Titleist & More! however build is pretty rough. The New 2014 SMT AF 460 is engineered with one thought in mind, DISTANCE. var lhnDepartmentN = 5092; De ontwikkeling van de Wedge. Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. Golf Wedges are designed for scoring. Get it as soon as Fri, Dec 4. Condition: New. This is to be expected given the face configuration. Upload or insert images from URL. FREE Shipping by Amazon.   You cannot paste images directly. Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 6 wedges establish a new performance standard in three key areas: precise distance gapping, shot versatility and maximum spin. SMT Golf Nemesis Iron Set - Graphite Shafts, CNC Milled Grooves and Face For Increased Spin, Performance From All Areas of the Course and Sand. You've lost 2,500 rpm of spin if your wedge is from 2017. Many of their heads boast long-drive records. However, SMT’s bread and butter is their driver heads. add chat to your website. NEW SMT Golf Dead Eye CB Putters - Counter Balance Design - CNC Milled Face . 29 Shop our huge selection of discounted brands including PING, Callaway, Cleveland, and more. Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's T-Strap Wedge Sandal. The back portion of the heel on the 57 will need to be ground down a bit by your club fitter because the stock setup does not lend itself well to opening up the face on a lob shot for example. × Lob wedge. 95 $95.00 $95.00. The SMT Spectrum CNC Wedge Series was designed for the golfer that demands performance around all areas of the course. Klassiek ontwerp Take command of your short game with custom golf wedges by Titleist Vokey. Male Female Flex. More Confidence. $119.99, Famous Golf Courses: Harbour Town Golf Links in Hilton Head. var lhnInviteEnabled = 1; By scotte, March 7, 2011 in Deal or No Deal? RRP: £108 Lofts: 48° / 50° / 52° / 54° / 56° / 58° / 60° / 62° Finishes: Satin / Chrome / Black Shaft: Choose from five premium options Ben Hogan Equalizer wedge review. Spin is phenomenal due to the double milled face. SMT Golf Durometer Series Wedges . Please put any questions or comments here. Very nice looking wedges with good feel and spin when I had a chance to demo a couple. InTheHoleGolf.com has a huge selection of golf clubs, golf training aids, and golf equipment. Found this picture while scrolling through Twitter this morning on Callaway Japanese account. Aangevuld met een speciale Sand Wedge, een aantal houten en natuurlijk de putter was de set compleet. Whether you are looking for an approach wedge, sand wedge, or lob wedge, in a chrome or satin finish, we have the golf wedges you need to tighten up your short game and get you close to the pin every time. Karsten TR B60. Mike Tait, who owns SMT is one of the nicest, most honest people and truly a leader in the component golf industry. I did not inquire about loft adjustment so they may be amenable to loft adjustments. $69.99. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. I would personally NEVER recommend that you adjust the loft. NEW SMT Golf Spectrum Tour Black Wedge Heads - HEAD ONLY - Choose Loft $ 39.99. Vokey Design SM7 Wedges. I actually like being able to agressively go for the pin because there is less chance of the ball just running away after the first bounce. They also offer shafts, grips, and other clubmaking products. @GolfWRXclassifieds is on Instagram showing daily picks... Is the "square" driver going to show itself soon? Titleist Vokey SM7 Tour Chrome Wedge. C $45.81. Titleist Vokey SM7 Jet Black Wedge. Taylormade Black Milled Grind Wedge Head 54° $50.00. Det gælder primært slag fra cirka 120 meter og ind til greenen. Her skal bolden helst højt op i luften og dermed give mulighed for at kunne lande blødt uden al for megen rul. G15 7-LW CFS C $10.46. (Holiday Scotty, Arm-Lock, and More). Rapture V1 14 Free Shipping. Er komt echter bij het kopen van wedges nog iets kijken: de bounce. Nieuwsbrieven. Wij verkopen wedges van topmerken Titleist & Taylormade in altijd de nieuwste uitvoeringen. Hölzer Hölzer lassen sich in zwei Kategorien einteilen. Regular Price: $199.99 . The first is to utilize the air pressure inside of the driver. Add to cart . Titleist's Vokey SM7 Golf Wedges are custom fit to improve your golf game thanks to precision craftsmanship, innovative technology, and tour level performance. 4 Items . Use Our Wedge Selector Tool. The Titliest SM8 Vokey wedges for 2020 are here and Golfalot's Sophie Walker has got here hands on some. How much offset any give golf club has is entirely dependent on the manufacturer and the target audience for a club. var lhnWindowN = 3566; As low as $119.00. Total Rating 100%. Add to Cart. The sole design on the Spectrum Series provides the perfect balance for full shots, soft flops, chips and bunker play. These hand crafted, tour proven clubs are available to discerning golfers looking to improve their game. Titleist Vokey SM7 Brushed Steel Wedge. List of smt golf wedges, user reviews, editorial reviews, smt golf wedges deals, used smt golf wedges - golfreview.com Golf wedges bruges i den del af spillet, hvor man ønsker at opnå højde på sine slag. (Heads Only) $33.00. Clear editor. SMT V2.5 Drivers. Spin is phenomenal due to the double milled face. Order Online or Call . Head shape is traditional. TheCompleteHacker I have rifle shafts installed. NEW SMT Golf Spectrum Tour Satin Wedge Heads -HEAD ONLY- MILLED FACE - Pick Loft. Entire contents Copyright © 2020 Hurricane Golf. For the first time we’ve arranged the best new irons in five different categories for ClubTest 2020. Members Login. LAZRUS Premium Forged Golf Wedge Set for Men - 52 56 60 Degree Golf Wedges + Milled Face for More Spin - Great Golf Gift. Fourteen Golf is a premier Japanese golf manufacturer, using traditional and cutting edge design methods to create clubs that have won professional golf events around the world. New SMT Golf Dead Eye Arm Bolt Putters PROMOTES CONSISTENT STABLE STROKE. Set Descending Direction. We loved the Equalizer in 2019 and we’re happy to say they’re every bit as good compared to the competition in 2020.