For food safety and quality, follow these … Gluten free to serve all customer needs Scratch-quality on demand, whenever you need it. I love this meal, but lately the broccoli is almost all stems that are too tough to eat, even after being fully cooked. 380 % Daily Values* Total Fat. I am VERY disappointed and expected much better. Total Carbohydrate 55g. Get full nutrition facts and other common serving sizes of Fettuccine Alfredo including 1 … 60 Net Carbs Per Serving. Manufacturer: Nestle USA. 8 ounces whole-wheat fettuccine … Since I was cooking just for two of us for awhile there, this seemed a great choice instead of making a huge dinner, and filling the sink with dishes. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Classics. 1 cup. Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question. Protein 20g. A BIG WOW! Retrouvez les calories, les glucides et toute la composition nutritionnelle du/de la stouffers classic-fettuccini-alfredo-326g ainsi que plus de 2 000 000 autres aliments sur MyFitnessPal.com. At Stouffer's, real food means real ingredients crafted into customer favorites by chefs in a kitchen like yours, only bigger. Amount Per Serving. Please see packaging for the most current Ingredient Statement and Nutrition Fact Panel information. Total Carbohydrate 46g. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for stouffers chicken-fettuccini and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Cook 25 minutes. package. Ingredients. 10 % 15g Protein. 3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. About 1 servings per container. 5% Calcium 60mg 15% Iron … And it is so delicious you won’t think twice about serving it when entertaining. Chicken Alfredo – Family Size Classics. Protein … But I was very wrong! Love it! cup. 38.0%: Total Carbohydrates 58. Calories 560.0 % Daily Values * Total Fat 37g 47%: Saturated Fat 12.0g 60%: Trans Fat 0.5g: Cholesterol 45.0mg 15%: … Stouffer's Family Size meals are easy to prepare in the microwave or oven, making this chicken alfredo … If it weren’t for the fact I was looking for meal option that didn’t require prep, I could have made this with way less sodium and 2 lbs of chicken for less than it cost. What I liked about it though was that it was much more filling than it looked. There are 330 calories in 1/4 package (283 g) of Stouffer's Complete Skillets Chicken Alfredo. • Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F Although we like to toss this creamy pasta sauce with fettuccine, any whole-wheat pasta can be used. Customer reviews & ratings. Container Type : Box. Calorie breakdown: 31% fat, 45% carbs, 24% protein. 15%. I wasn't sure how it would taste, but was really pleasantly surprised. I don't over-eat & I like smaller portions & I can get two servings out of this. Manufacturer: Nestle USA. Serving Size. 17%. 4) Let stand 1 minute. package. This Stouffers Chicken Alfredo is made with white meat chicken and pasta in a rich and creamy asiago, romano and parmesan cheese sauce, sure to satisfy every taste bud. Average Rating: (4.5) out of 5 stars. 15%. Amount Per Serving. • Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F Get full nutrition facts for other Stouffer's products and all your other favorite brands. 23% Calcium 300mg. Sodium 600mg. Nutrition Facts. Best dish they have. For food safety and quality, follow these instructions. This is a really good comfort dish, just pasta and rich, creamy Alfredo sauce. Other User Submitted Calorie Info Matching: Stouffers Chicken Alfredo Stouffers Chicken Alfredo (1 serving) Calories: 410 , Fat: 11g , Carbs: 49g , Protein: 28g You'd need to walk 89 minutes to burn 320 calories. Log food: Stouffer's … Please do not stop making this with the fettuccine noodles. 35% Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 0g. Good but Broccoli is almost all hard inedible stem. Usually I get the meat lovers lasagna, guess I’ll stick to that one. Stouffer's Alfredo Parmigiana Sauce Gluten Free 4 x 80 ounces. Saute Sensations Chicken Alfredo. Made with no preservatives. Cholesterol. It also left a bad aftertaste in my mouth. It used to be so good. I needed convenience but wanted something really tasty to make for dinner as well. 26%. I don't even like broccoli really, but this is the only dish I make an exception for. Assembled Product Weight: 0.88 lbs. 7.00g. 2) Cook 5 minutes on high.  Why did you change your fettuccini alfredo sauce? Click on the SmartLabel® logo below to see ingredients, nutrition and other product information: Please see packaging for the most current Ingredient Statement and Nutrition Fact Panel information.