Stouffer's Frozen Lasagna with Meat & Sauce Party Size - 90oz. Lasagna Italiano with seasoned meat sauce, tomato sauce and real low fat ricotta cheese. Once it was good; now it's a sham 2018-10-22. false. Details. I've made these for friends, family, potlucks, and large groups of teenagers and I get the same result: No leftovers! I've made these for friends, family, potlucks, and large groups of teenagers and I get the same result: No leftovers! Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. STOUFFERS LASAGNA WITH MEAT SAUCE ITALIANO PARTY SIZE 90 OZ. Please include at least one social/website link containing a recent photo of the actor. It's so runny you have to use a spoon to get it out of the pan. Party Size Lasagna Italiano. This Stouffers lasagna offers 14 grams of protein per serving. Show Map or get Directions. ", followed by 398 people on Pinterest. For most people, this means less than 50 net carbs per day. No artificial flavors. $13.35 each ($0.14/oz) Add to list. Qty. $0.00 (walmart) STOUFFER'S Party Size Lasagna Italiano 90 oz Box. Nutrition Facts: Serving Size : Servings Per Container 12: Amount Per … $13.99 Buy Now. The lasagne was bubbly hot. Stouffer’s Family Size Lasagna Italiano is an increible, flavor-packed lasagna that really satisfies that lasagna craving. Stouffer's Family Size meals are easy to prepare in the microwave or oven, making this meat lasagna a great choice when you're short on time. $13.79. Freshly made, Simply Frozen™. 12 dollars and 96 cents $12.96. Keep Stouffer's veggie lasagna in the freezer until you're ready to enjoy. Q&A. 298 298 ratings. No artificial colors. Per 1/12 package serving: 240 calories; 4 g sat fat (20% DV); 550 mg sodium (23% DV); 7 g total sugars; 13 g protein (21% DV); calcium (20% DV). $7.49. Today I tried the Stouffer’s Veggie Lovers Lasagna and it was as good as it looks. Hours. We really like this dish, and we’re glad we were left with plenty of leftovers! 90 oz. Stouffer's, Lasagna with Meat Sauce Party Size, 90 oz (Frozen) I always have these in my fridge just in case I want something good to eat and am too tired to cook or go out for fast food. Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image. Stouffers Lasagna Italiano Party Size - 90 OZ is available for purchase in increments of 1 . Related Products. Party Size. See nutrition information for sat fat & sodium content. Help us improve this page. OR | Add to Compare; Be the first to review this product. Oct 14, 2018 - Explore MARILYN Harris's board "STOUFFERS LASAGNA!!! No preservatives. GetGo - Plainfield Giant Eagle Not your store? 12 dollars and 96 cents $12.96. STOUFFER'S CLASSICS Lasagna Italiano, Party Size Frozen Meal. Shipping & Returns. Item is not available at this retailer in 23917. Stouffer's® Italiano Lasagna Party Size. 1/12 Package (213g) Amount per serving . Size : 90.0. Per 1 Cup Serving: 270 calories; 6 g sat fat (30% DV); 820 mg sodium (34% DV); 5 g sugars; 16 g protein (25% DV); Calcium (15% DV). No artificial colors. Stouffer's Classics Lasagna with Meat & Sauce, Party Size 90 oz (5 lb 10 oz) 2.55 kg Choose a store. Stouffer's, Lasagna with Meat Sauce Party Size, 90 oz (Frozen) I always have these in my fridge just in case I want something good to eat and am too tired to cook or go out for fast food. Freshly made pasta layered between a rich meat sauce & topped with real mozzarella cheese. Stouffer's. Currently unavailable. AnnM18. $15.09 (Jet.com) Stouffer's Party Size Italian Lasagna, 90 Oz (Frozen) Similar eBay Listings. Stouffer's Classics Grandma's Chicken & Vegetable Frozen Rice Bake - 36oz. Sunday: Open 24 hours Monday: Open 24 hours Tuesday: Open 24 hours Wednesday: Open 24 hours Thursday: Open 24 hours Friday: Open 24 hours Saturday: Open 24 hours. Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image. 1/12 Package (213g) Amount per serving. Label info . Stouffer's. Nestle Stouffers Classic Lasagna, 94 Ounce -- 4 per case. Stouffer's always make's some good food, But I have to say we just love the party size Lasagna Italiano. Stouffer's Cheese Lovers Lasagna Frozen Meal. $6.49 $7.99 Each Save $ 1.50 EA Good through 11/14/2020 In Stock at Your Store. About 12 servings per container. Enter address, city, or ZIP code. Phone: +1 (317) 204-6620. 14.4cents/OZ. Stouffer's CLASSICS Party Size Lasagna with Meat & Sauce. Add to cart. Check Nearby Stores. $6.39. STOUFFER'S CLASSICS Lasagna Italiano, Party Size Frozen Meal. Nutrition . Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. This is a dish that really was made for oven-cooking, and we think that brings out a lot of small improvements that overall lead to a substantial increase in quality. Healthy Choice Lasagna with Meat Sauce Baked Entrees. About 12 servings per container. SKU / UPC: 013800200310. $48.99 $ 48. No meat just tiny little pieces in the sauce. Good food. Mansfield Ohio. Stouffer's Family Size Frozen Macaroni & Cheese - 40oz . Lasagna Italiano with seasoned meat sauce, tomato sauce and real low fat ricotta cheese. This lasagna is delicious I cooked this party size classic lasagne for 1 hour and 40 minutes total and it was exactly 160 degrees,This party size needs the lid tented. This Stouffers lasagna dish offers 17 grams of protein per serving. (not vegetarian) Date published: 2020-10-03. Other Stouffer’S SautÉ Sensations Products. Wondering what to say? Read reviews and buy Stouffer's Frozen Lasagna with Meat & Sauce Family Size - 38oz at Target. Ratings & Reviews . 99 ($48.99/Count) $47.50 shipping. STOUFFER’S CLASSICS Lasagna Italiano, Family Size Frozen Meal Brand: Stouffer's . Freshly made pasta layered with seasoned meat sauce, tomato sauce and real low fat ricotta cheese. Details. Radius. But call up your friends to help you eat this, because this is no small amount of food! $156.90 $ 156. No artificial flavors. Macaroni & Cheese. Rated 5 out of 5 by Kelly1966 from Delicious! Serving Size: 1.00 cup(237g) Amount Per Serving. Keto: net carbs 31g If you are following a ketogenic diet (keto), you need to restrict your daily carbohydrate intake so that your body enters ketosis. 21.82 oz. Lately I’ve been staying away from meat and when I randomly saw this in the frozen section at Vons, I knew it was it. AT stoUFFers, great taste begins with the highest quality Ingredients. $18.59. 2.5 out of 5 stars with 298 reviews. 800 W. 4th St Wilmington, DE 19801. Nutrition Facts . No artificial flavors. Update. 161. Serving size. STOUFFER'S Family Size Lasagna Italiano, 38 oz. Phone: +1 (302) 428-1135 Fax: (302) 428-0421 Manager: Kevin Keaveney. Stouffers Lasagna Italiano Party Size - 90 OZ . Per Serving: 290 calories; 6 g sat fat (31% DV); 830 mg sodium (35% DV); 7 g sugars; 16 g protein (25% DV); calcium (20% DV). Please click the Thumbs Up, Share and Subscribe! Highlights. Shop similar items at Safeway. Add to cart. Usually ships within 6 to 10 days. Show Map or get Directions. 9.5 oz. Explanations. Add to list Email Print Nutrition Facts. With 100% pure beef, herb seasoned tomato sauce and real mozzarella cheese. Only Show Available Stores Stores Found. 2.2 out of 5 stars with 209 reviews. Stouffer's Classics Lasagna Italiano, Party Size. Rating: 4.35 with 31 ratings 1 followers. 300 Calories Per Serving. No preservatives. $139.09 $ 139. $13.79. Stouffer's. See nutrition information for content. Vegetable Lasagna is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 57. Now topped with fresh cheese. Stouffers Lasagna, Italiano, Party Size Sign in to Add. I initially cooked it for 15 minutes at 400 degrees before removing the lid for the last 5 minutes. Sale price valid from 11/19/2020 - 12/2/2020. The Stouffer’s Family Size Lasagna with Meat & Sauce is a slightly better lasagna than it’s single-serve counterpart. Write a Review. No preservatives. Contact. Stouffers Lasagna, with Meat & Sauce, Party Size. Nutrition Facts. 90 ($26.15/Count) FREE Shipping. 298. This Stouffer's Family Size frozen lasagna is made with hearty tomato sauce, pepperoni, Italian sausage, ground beef and pork, sure to satisfy every taste bud. STOUFFER'S Family Size Lasagna Italiano, 38 oz. 2.5 out of 5 stars with 298 reviews. Address. Per 1/12 package serving: 240 calories; 4 g sat fat (20% DV); 550 mg sodium (23% DV); 7 g total sugars; 13 g protein (21% DV); calcium (20% DV). Stouffer's Five Cheese Lasagna Party Size, 96 oz. 12 servings. The Fresh Grocer Not your store? Party Size Lasagna Italiano. Mon-Sun 7am - 11pm. 90.00 oz. Hint: You can cook it in another lasagna pan to look like a pro! I tried the party size because I’m a heavy eater and I like to eat a lot. One 96 oz box of Stouffer's Party Size Veggie Lovers Lasagna Frozen Meal Shop all Stouffer's. Stouffer's Five Cheese Lasagna Party Size. Submissions without photos may not be accepted. I ate maybe for about 4 people it was that good. The family-sized version certainly benefits from cooking in the oven, which makes it an even better option than its single-serve little brother. 12 servings. Serving size. UPC 043695060331. While there’s not enough frozen lasagna to make it an everyday thing, we’re definitely glad that Stouffer’s has a pretty decent selection of lasagna in their frozen food line. Address. Tell us what you think! We had friend's over for a dinner and some cards and I just popped it in the oven and it was done in 2 hours. I added a salad with it and there was enough for all 4 of us and had some left over.. $13.35 each ($0.15/oz) Add to list. Grand Chute Check Nearby Stores. 7 comments. Lasagna Italiano, Party Size. Barcode: Other Retail Options. Rated 1 out of 5 by L Garou from Not vegetarian Not a review, rather a disclaimer. Read reviews and buy Stouffer's Frozen Lasagna Italiano Family Size - 38oz at Target. Not happy with this part at all! We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Stouffer's Classics Lasagna with Meat & Sauce Party Size, 90 oz. Five Cheese Lasagna Party Size. Good flavor that's about it ☹️. Lasagna, Italiano, Party Size. Roll over image to zoom in $13.35. I've been eating Stouffers lasagnas all my life (I'm 54) and had never tried the … Be the first to write a review! No preservatives. Cheese Enchiladas. About this item. Add To List. 1.0 out of 5 stars 1. See more ideas about Stouffers, Stouffers lasagna, Ethnic recipes. Shop Stouffer's Classics Lasagna with Meat & Sauce Party Size - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. 209. Please enter increments of 1.0. Product Details. Stouffer's meals are easy to prepare in the oven, making this vegetable lasagna a great choice when you're short on time. Party Size. Stouffers Lasagna - Family Style Recipe, 90 Ounce -- 6 per case. Contact. 12 servings. 10.75 oz. If you want lasagna soup this is perfect for you! 09 ($34.77/Count) FREE Shipping. Stouffer's Frozen Lasagna with Meat & Sauce Party Size - 90oz. 3061 E Main Street Plainfield, IN 46168. 14.4cents/OZ. Details. 4 out of 5 stars with 161 reviews. Reviews. 11 Serving Per Container. The one-of-a-kind fanny pack is sized to perfectly fit Stouffer's delicious lasagna and since it's insulated, is guaranteed to keep it warm while you're out. Qty: Add to Cart. Freschetta Brick Oven Crust Chicken Club Pizza. Stouffer's Party Size Lasagna With Meat & Sauce TV Spot, 'Holidays: Keeps Them Coming Back' Submissions should come only from the actors themselves, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. Unit of Measure : OZ. nutrition grade C . Unit Price : $0.21 / OZ $18.59. 4.3 out of 5 stars 58 ratings. Stouffer's Vegetable Lasagna, Party Size. Buy now and save $6.00 each. Every day, I eat one meal a day...so each video is a full day of eating. See nutrition information for content. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Find a Store × Cancel Continue Continue. Hours.