Stranger Things ► Saison 3 La saison 3 de Stranger Things est composée de 8 épisodes. Abbie Aug 28 2017 7:18 am This is must watch k-drama, especially if you want to binge watch something. Best drama in 2017!!! shiro May 31 2018 5:24 am Apparently season 2 is coming out next year. Off with a slow start, it will grow on you as you watch. I hope it will get the audience it deserves as it was perfect from start to finish. "Même si nous voulions reprendre l’action là où nous l’avions laissée, nous ne pourrions pas. On the other side, I understand what may have caused this. And then there is nothing else. Hope the good guys win. Faith of Young Eun-Soo was rather on strong side for me. a male viewer Apr 06 2018 9:39 pm jswfan Jan 24 2017 7:20 am Amberle Jul 16 2017 7:31 pm He is too funny in Hwarang and very serious person in Stranger! The budget, casting, catering (food n beverage to all crew), salary, marketing, getting permission to every public spot such as airport, the equipment, the wardrobe, cosmetics, insurance n many things I couldn't make up in my mind. I just don't understand how people can think that this is great writing. So thankful to Netflix for purchasing this amazing show and introducing to foreign audience! I just loved the lead actor.. what performance.. bravo ? You can type "rubber fingertips" or "office fingertips" on your google search bar. Sha Sep 04 2018 5:28 pm Juinouille Sep 25 2017 11:09 am Ommo Cho Seung Woo come back to play drama ?? Thank you for editing cast info. Please make more TV series like this. This is better than Signal in my opinion. Great cast and acting. For both of u, everything has to be settled in 1 episode....why don't you stick to it.. Jake Apr 21 2018 9:14 pm I gotta say this is a good drama, the plot is great and the actors are amazing, especially the lead casts. Realistic in that for the most part, only a partial victory for the good guys. This series introduced me to K Drama .... bae Doo-Na was in the English language series Sense8 for Netflix and I went looking for other series with her in the cast. same writer and most of actor are in next week drama, Life. Alicia Feb 05 2018 4:23 am Lee Yeon-Jae (Yoon-Se Ah) ending sitting in a big chair promises more in the future, while Hwang Shi-Mok is back in the City with his friendship with Han Yeo-Jin has places to go. Gives addiction! We are dying waiting for Season 2 ! I'm so sad its over tho lol it was so good :(((, Grace Feb 04 2018 12:27 am One of the first Korean series I ever watched and still one of the best. I'm impressed. Ferra Jan 29 2019 8:32 am Ky Aug 04 2017 4:48 am I can't believe it's so underrated, and I wished there were more series like these in Korea. HaHa Jun 22 2017 4:30 am For some reason it's quite boring for me. jinjoo Jun 16 2017 2:37 pm chris Jun 13 2018 6:23 am Come on, for me this drama is not finish yet. It consists of eight episodes ranging from forty-nine to seventy-seven minutes in length. This show was amazing. so is secret forest drama have love story or kiss scene? Season 2 please, with the sama actors. In one scene, she looks like Lady Vengeance, and in the next one, like a homeless puppy running at the feet of the prosecutor. Shi Mok Hwang and Yeo Jin Han have soon become among my favourite characters ever and I already miss them. Yes it is a long twisted winding plot but the acting by Cho Seung-Woo and the rest of the cast kept me glued to this quite brilliant series.... oh and Bae Doo-Na is quite wonderful in this! Just a little info (or maybe a spoiler, don't read my comment if you think this is a spoiler!!) OMG it has been so long since I have seen her in kdrama....can not wait! Jac Sep 15 2017 4:51 am It's honestly one of the best Korean series I've ever watched. YAY.....I watch a lot of international crime series and this is my favourite Korean series so far. Aruo Chang Mar 27 2019 3:17 am py Feb 01 2018 5:32 am what a show!! Huhu Saturday and Sunday whyyyyyy. I agree, the story is similar to the Beautiful Mind. I never one to leave comment. I have to give tvN a shoutout for the part of episode 13 where Hwang Shi-Mok was going to be assigned to Harris County in Texas. From his explanation I could understand the reason why lee chang jun did everything the way he did. Marilyn Nov 07 2019 11:51 pm I have been hearing about the season 2 rumours and I hope its true...I would love to see a new season with the entire old cast and production crew! Hopefully, a drama that would make him smile more often. cho seung-woo, bae doo-na, with these amazing cast and their acting, plus great writer and director, you will never be dissapointed, just watch this drama, I love the intense, how si-mok just make a poker face despite everything been throwing to him. Regardez le teaser "Stranger Things - saison 3 Teaser VO" de la série Stranger Things - Saison 3 sur AlloCiné Thank you Writer, Director, Production crew and all the actors of Stranger! I would rate this drama 8.5/10. Just finished this wow drama!! A must watch!!! originale 4 juillet 2019 – 4 juillet 2019 Nb. WOW! Never forget it. Après avoir levé le voile sur les premières images de la saison 3, la plateforme de streaming a communiqué le synopsis officiel, histoire de nous mettre l'eau à la bouche. So well directed, bringing in a great support cast and many sub plots that gradually came together. Truly a gem. Netflixストレンジャー・シングス未知の世界:シーズン3の元ネタ映画・ドラマ28作品を紹介!80年代ポップカルチャーへのオマージュが込められたストレンジャー・シングス。元ネタ映画を知ってから観ると、シーズン3がもっと楽しくなるかも? In this drama, his name (no picture) appeared in the long list of "additional cast members". Got bored on ep12 so just watched final episode and fast forwarded. Definetely deserves a second series (though I doubt it will ever have). Drama: Stranger (English title) / Secret Forest (literal title) Revised romanization ... Christine Oct 04 2020 2:16 pm Can't wait for Season 3. Si mok didnt even mourn or punch someone. Everything goes so smoothly as if we are watching them in real life. A very neatly packaged empty box. tim65 Aug 15 2017 10:13 pm He's really goooooood. Never seen anything so thoroughly planned out and seamlessly executed. I rarely ever finish dramas, and this was so worth my time. LoneGunMan Aug 02 2017 10:06 am Regardez le making of "Stranger Things - saison 3 BONUS VO "Bêtisier"" de la série Stranger Things - Saison 3 sur AlloCiné //]]>, //