I prefer my candy to have a bit more flavor or texture pizazz, so these are a pass for me. Meet the Millennial Pink Cake of Your Dreams: How to Create the Perfect Pink Pineapple Cake Sugarfina September 5, 2018. Say Oui-Oui to the cutest pineapple you'll … FYI – this box is no longer available for purchase, but they seem to offer a mystery bag about twice a year. Did your mystery bag contain different goodies? My meijer had some sugarpova, maybe she is thinking of that. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I should probably preface this review by saying that I LOVE Sugarfina. Beauty Heroes December 2020 Box FULL SPOILERS! The Box: Sugarfina Trick or Treat Mystery Bag. I received the exact same mystery bag. The 2019 Sugarfina 24 Days of Tastes Advent … Peach bellini, Parisian pineapple are some of my favorites. 8-PIECE CANDY BENTO BOX ® - $68.00. Ipsy Glam Bag Plus January 2021 Spoilers! The shipping charge is what always keeps me from buying. Im still waiting for mine to arrive but I was hoping to receive halloween themed candy. It must be part of their special hours like how they deliver some packages on Sunday (for Amazon especially) too. I thought the apple flavor tasted like real apples, and the contrast of the foam at the bottom was a neat texture element. View full price chart(s) Size: 3.3 oz. Sugarfina promised a value of at least $75, and by my math, the total retail value comes to $77.50. Navigate. AN OFFERING STATEMENT REGARDING THIS OFFERING HAS BEEN FILED WITH THE SEC. Sugarfina. I am big on the Sugarfina bandwagon, but my wallet doesn’t believe in spending all of my money on sweets. I would say these are the most popular Sugarfina offering, but they aren’t my favorite. These definitely would make amazing stocking stuffers or small gifts this holiday season, (though I will say my favorite holiday candy from Sugarfina are the reindeer noses, aka the gingerbread cookies in adorable packaging). Free shipping and returns on sugarfina Parisian Pineapples Small Candy Cube at Nordstrom.com. I will say that I thought shipping was a bit slow- I ordered on October 29 and this arrived on November 8. I’m a sucker for anything labeled a mystery box and I’ve never met a bath bomb I didn’t like. Subscription Box News| Perfect for gifting or just as a sweet treat for yourself, this set of four candy cubes is infused with a delightful Parisian pineapple … I wish I would of bought this deal now for xmas gifts. Sugarfina. The caramel had a nice chewy texture that wasn’t sticky, and I do think these had the essence of a PB & J, but I wouldn’t seek these out. Sugarfina is one of my favorite stop at Westfield Century City. I am waiting patiently until 12/1 to open my Sugarfina advent calendar which will be perfect for that! I can’t justify $75 on gummy candy when I can go to Big Lots and get a pound of Haribo for $5 haha, There’s no comparison whatsoever. Glucose syrup, sugar, 14.6% pineapple purée, pectin, citric acid, hydrolyzed pea protein, natural flavors, vegetable oil (coconut), natural color (turmeric), wheat starch, wheat and may contain traces of milk, soy, peanuts and tree nuts. Comments with offensive language, cruelness to others, etc will not be approved. Read the full disclosure.. They have a ton of different candy online, and any that I’ve tried have been yum. Connect With Us. The PB&J caramels were the only true miss for me, and I think enjoying all of the three big cubes makes this box a big winner. These frogs pair an apple gummy with a vanilla foam base, and while the texture is a bit unique I really enjoyed these. Ipsy Glam Bag Plus December 2020 Choice Time! I am big on the Sugarfina bandwagon, but my wallet doesn’t believe in spending all of my money on sweets. I bought the Sugarfina advent calendar too so I can compare them! Because of that, opening up the box to this MASSIVE cube of Parisian Pineapples … I also received a large box of the dark chocolate sea salt in lieu of the Parisian pineapples, which I do not mind. "My hope is that if people are seeing my comment as baselessly negative, I'm doing an adequate job of explaining ...". I’m personally really disappointed that Sugarfina chose not to let customers know about the shipping delay & only let us know that there was an “out of stock” item they were waiting on IF we contacted them. Ipsy Reveals Are Up for the December 2020 Glam Bag! IG Pro Baker Alana Jones-Mann shares her tips & tricks. Shop All; Apothecary; Bath + Body; Beauty; Brand; Candles + Home; Custom Scent; Skincare; For Him; Fragrance A Sugarfina … I’m still totally bummed I missed the mystery bags last year. Your kids will love the gingerbread men, sugar cookies, and mini cola cuties. Green Chef vs. Sun Basket — What’s the Real Difference. I can buy a pound of gummy bears at Sprouts for $3, when they’re on sale. I actually sent the candy drop to my sister mayyyybe a week before I ordered the mystery box (I did order that Oct 27), and she got her shipping notification on her candy the same day I got a shipping notification about my mystery box (but my box still did not actually ship out until 2 days after I got the notif, & that was with “upgraded” shipping).