plz i just got my suicune and i want to raise it well so could any1 tell me 1)where to train it and 2) the moveset it should have Arcanine 194 For every Gain there is a loss Suicune is a relatively tanky Pokemon, and with a mono-Water typing it had difficulty standing out among the very populated Water-type picks. Calm Mind will boost your Sp. Moveset: Here, again, is Suicune's BEST moveset: Suicune @ Leftovers Trait: Pressure Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk) - Calm Mind - Ice Beam / Toxic - Rest - Surf DO NOT use Gust on Suicune. If you have a good competitive moveset for Suicune, post an answer below and upvote the best ones.Movesets for its pre-evolutions, if any, can also be shared on this thread. Nature: Bold/Modest - Extreme Speed. -Signal Beam/HP Grass/HP Electric/Extrasensory. Posted by 5 years ago. Ability: Pressure PP Acc. This pokemon can be Good but also really bad if not let to set up correctly. Just as Lugia was the first Legendary Pokemon introduced in Pokemon GO, Ho-Oh is the first Legendary Pokemon we saw in the Pokemon anime, already in the first … 252 Speed 252 Special Attack 4 HP Suicune Boss CP - 37,761; Max Suicune CP with 100% IVs at level 40 - 2983; Suicune Moveset in Pokémon Go. Even if it’s not the bulkiest Legendary Beast, it has decent enough bulk to survive a hit, it only has a sole weakness on Ground type, and it can learn the best offensive Electric type moveset, Thunder Shock and Wild Charge, which is both great DPS wise and is flexible for dodging. Behind its crest is a purple mane with supposedly thick, smooth fur. The lum berry makes the opponent waste a turn doing status whiel also curing Suicune of any status it has, al along with allowing suicune to instantly recover from sleep though you can still use leftovers or a chesto berry instead. Two white, ribbon-like tails sprout out from Suicune's back and In reverse. It is a Water legendary Pokémon that made its first appearance in the second generation games Gold and Silver. Strategy Against Suicune. Suicune will be able to learn and … Be sure to include full set details in your post, e.g. General Question . But Blizzard could work well too, it's easier to find. Suicune has an aquamarine crest on its head which is in the shape of a hexagram. Extrasensory: A must have if you ask me. But if your offensive I would say to take out toxic and don't put rest at all. As for the EVs, they can take an attack from both sides pretty well with some specialization in one side. Pokemon Go | Suicune - Stats, Best Moveset & Max CP - GameWith GameWith uses cookies and IP addresses. Here is the link to the suicune page in smogon: http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/suicune/ou/, Suicune @ Leftovers It runs across the land with gracefulness. It is vulnerable to Grass and Electric moves. It's also good for some extra coverage, and a 20% flicnh rate ain't bad either Ice Move- It needs some kind of Ice move. So Suicune is my favorite Pokémon and gladly it is quite viable in Trainer Battles! 252 / Spd. best moveset for rayquaza pixelmon. Additionally, extra coverage from Ice-type moves are welcome tools which may be useful depending on the format. What is the Australian Password for Suicune in Pokepark wii Pikachus adventure? Offense Dragon Tail: 16.4 dps Dragon Claw: 35.3 dps: Defense Dragon Tail: 16.4 dps Dragon Claw: 35.3 dps: View all » All moves. 248 Sp. Pokémon Battle Action Pose 3 Figurines Pack, Evolution Multi Set Collection Pocket Monster Action Figure (Eevee, Espeon and Umbreon) 6/10. Suicune’s best moveset is Snarl/Hydro Pump. Pokemon Trainers eager to challenge Giovanni's Shadow Suicune can use this guide to learn its weaknesses and assemble a team of ideal counters. User Info: silver-stripe. -Hydro Pump/Scald/Surf Suicune is a slim, quadruped, blue, mammalian Pokémon with white, diamond-shaped markings. Suicune is the most beautiful legendary in Pokemon GO, so you're going to want to grab him. 0. Choice Specs/Scarf Suicune's strongest moveset is Snarl & Hydro Pump and it has a Max CP of 2,983.