Pour the resulting mixture through a strainer (fine one of that matter) into a highball glass so as to remove the solid particles and mint leaves. A boating tour or expedition can never go wrong with the Grapefruit Crush cocktail on the decks. Well, I successfully recreated it at home! Put all the ingredients in a pitcher and stir gently. Heading out onto the water by boat is always a fun activity. Best Summer Boat Drinks – 10 Easy Recipes! Top Day Trips From Florence – 10 Amazing Spots to Visit! These look so refreshing and delicious! Directions. Here are top 10 summer boat drinks that you can find amazing to try while at sea: Margarita recipes don’t always have to be defined by tequila and Curacao liquors. It’s summer – everyone wants to look good in skimpy summer clothes and swimsuits. So many yummy and refreshing ways to enjoy a beautiful summer day out on the water! Whether you watch football, basketball, hockey,… 1 Shares Note: You can always reduce the lime juice in half and top it with Club soda for an even more refreshing flavour. Combining Bourbon Whisky, cherry juice and a host of other ingredients, this cocktail is as tasty as it is refreshing. Put ginger ale into the glass and stir. A stylized bird with an open mouth, tweeting. What a great way to use up some of the summer’s bounty of corn with a bowl of refreshing chilled corn soup. 1. It’s simply all you need to make your beach boating tour even more memorable. Build up all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Enjoy your cocktail! The Red Sky’s mixologist Mark Gillespie reminds us that common green basil will not work as a substitute, so unless you like drinking your pesto, don’t even try it. The U.S. Coast Guard estimates that life jackets could have saved the lives of more than 80 percent of boating fatality victims — hundreds of people each year. By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. Ingredients • 3 oz. One of the most iconic summer cocktails is the spritz: a beautiful marriage of sparkling wine or water plus a liqueur. Serve while cold. It indicates the ability to send an email. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds or so. Your email address will not be published. Celebrate National Rum Day August 16, 2018 ... There’s a reason for that - some of the best, classic summer cocktails are made with rum. Liverpool New York, Hi my name is Brian. This video is unavailable. All But as you enjoy the soothing breeze from the sea, the magnificent island scenery and the warm conversations on the decks, there’s, even more, you can do to make your adventures more rewarding. classic drinks, cocktails, and original creations. To make a virgin version, omit the … Summertime Saga content benefits from easy‐to‐follow walkthroughs. You can actually make a refreshing ice-cold cocktail using tropical Rum, papaya, and cantaloupe. Secure the shaker with lid and shake for about 30 seconds. Enjoy a keto cocktail recipe without giving up your healthy lifestyle. Sunny days and warm evenings, cookouts and pool parties—these are the things we look forward to most during the summer. 2019 Best Boating Drinks The mission of SBP is to share experiences, products, ideas and boating related favorites from our boat family with other boat families. Add Absolut Vodka, dry vermouth and lemon juice. Read More. We like to gather up friends and family and head out on the water to just relax. Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan and heat the mixture over medium heat till it is clear. The Boatsetter Team’s 5 Favorite Boating Drinks. Loconut Colada is a one-of-a-kind cocktail that combines Captain Morgan spiced rum, Captain Morgan Loconut, and pineapple juice. The easy Mai Tai cocktail has that classical taste and flavor that blends perfectly with the beach experience. Remember this insanely delicious cocktail from the other night? The light strawberry margarita sounds delicious. Proceed to garnish your cocktail with papaya and cantaloupe fruit slices. I like the fruit and color in the pictures. Add the sugar solution lemon juice, mint leaves and whiskey (if desired). Don’t drink and boat. Screw on lid and shake. Switch Vodka Light has you covered. It’s hard to choose just one Jimmy Buffett song for a party, but if you must, then go with “Boat Drinks.” “I’ve got to fly to St. Somewhere” is one of the best lines ever to capture the urge to hit the water. I love strawberry margaritas, and mpjitos! My husband and I have been enjoying boating ever since we got our first vessel. Add a little vodka to the mix and you just might forget about the sunburn, too. With insanely good flavors and vibrant colors, Sangria can be a great drink to try when out on a summer sailing tour solo or with a couple of friends.