Much like the golf clubs themselves, you have a choice when it comes to selecting which golf grip you would like to use and one of the best available is Geoleap ACE-R Golf Grips. We are sorry. Good feel but a real pain in the neck to install. Rated 4.84 out of 5 $ 5.99 – $ 6.99; S-Tech Club Grip. Ten (10) SuperStroke Soft Wrap TC Red Standard Golf Grip-Mens/Men's-52 grams. Rated 4.43 out of 5 $ 5.99 – $ 6.49; S-Tech Cord Club Grip. Wedge Guys Professional Golf Grip Tape 2" x 10" Solvent Activated Double Sided Adhesive Strips for Regripping Golf Clubs Wood Hybrid Iron Wedge Putter, Easy to Peel & Pre Cut, Golf Pride MCC Plus4 New Decade MultiCompound Golf Grip, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, SuperStroke Cross Comfort Golf Club Grip | Soft & Tacky Polyurethane That Boosts Traction | X-Style Surface & Non-Slip | Swing Faster & Square The Clubface More Naturally. 15. James M. Cross-Comfort Technology: An “X-style” surface texture that delivers non-slip performance and a more consistent surface texture throughout the grip. $60.15 $ 60. A great option for players in search of a grip with phenomenal performance that’s comfort driven Additional traction is created with embossed Cross Comfort X Pattern Product Numbers: SS901, SS907, SS906, SS911, SS900, SS905, SS910, SS915 Ordering was easy and they arrived when they said they would. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. I haven’t used them in the rain or wet weather yet so I don’t have any input there. That means the grip you are using must not slip at any point during the swing, regardless of how fast you are swinging the club. (verified owner) – August 11, 2019. Offered in a numbers of sizes and colors, the Cross Comfort is a great option for players looking for comfort and performance in one package. SuperStroke – which makes putter and full-swing grips used by the likes of Jordan Spieth, Sergio Garcia, Jason Dufner and many more – has a new, full lineup of putter and full-swing grips … As low as $5.99. (verified owner) – August 10, 2019. David Jensen The Super Stroke S-Techs are interesting but durability is always the question. Alternate … 29.9900 $29.99 Color. However, the golf grip which comes with the club may not be suitable for you. SuperStroke Cross Comfort Golf Grips - All Colors - Standard, Midsize and Jumbo . Excellent grip….used to play Winn, but I’m a Super Stroke guy now, George E Adams Sold by Wedge Guys and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Michael The SuperStroke Cross Comfort club grip offers exceptional performance in a comfort driven package. Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2020. comfortable grip, that does not shift. 7 Colors. Used for about 6 rounds so far and really like the feel. The SuperStrokeTraxion Tour club grip has a soft feel and surprisingly good traction. I like the feel of this product. Love the super stroke cross comfort grips. This is not only an inconvenience but it also means extra expense. Shop category page for SuperStroke putter grips, including Traxion Tour Series, Flatso, Pistol GT, 1.0PT, Claw, WristLock, SS2R SquaredXL Plus and Flatso 17 Putter Grip Love the feel of these grips. Starting at. (verified owner) – June 22, 2019, Eric w. Thanks, Bill, Kevin M. Roger Mullis SuperStroke Midsize Golf Club Grips, Oversize Lamkin Golf Club Grips, Grips for KTM 105, SuperStroke Cord Golf Club Grips, Renthal Motorcycle Handlebars, Grips and Levers for KTM 105, RSD Motorcycle Grips for Victory Cross Roads, Wilton Comfort Grip Cookie Cutters, BikeMaster Motorcycle Handlebars, Grips and Levers for KTM 105, Starting at. Super Stroke MLB Unisex MLB Traxion Tour Golf Club Grip (Standard) $7.99 $ 7. Highly recommend! The GolfWorks ST0121. Super Stroke Traxion Claw Putter Grips. Super Stroke Cross Comfort Grips Undersize . Love the grips. It feels great, went on easy, and has a nice look to it. Quantity:13 Grips. SuperStroke's Cross Comfort grips combine comfort, as the name would imply, with performance. (verified owner) – July 22, 2019, William Thompson (verified owner) – August 8, 2019, Awesome feel… very tacky overall great grip, Kacey P. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. I literally shaved 7 strokes off my game the first time out with these grips! They feature a polyurethane outer layer for comfort and a firm rubber inner layer for "great torsional performance." (verified owner) – July 11, 2019. As low as $34.99. Superstroke Mid Slim 2.0 Putter Grip - Military . Free shipping. SuperStroke has unveiled new Traxion series grips – the Traxion Series Putter Grips and the Traxion Tour Swing Grip. Please try again later. Great grips, comfortable and more durable than most! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The tacky Polyurethane outer layer adds a great soft feel combined with the inner rubber layer to deliver phenomenal torsional performance. $34.95. John T. There are several factors you need to consider when choosing a golf grip. There was a problem completing your request. Also they are sol f on the old hands. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Yet. $62.99. I had a question and received a prompt response very helpful. Wedge Guys Golf Grip Kits for Regripping Golf Clubs - Professional Quality - Options Include Hook Blade, 15 or 30 Grip Tape Strips, 5 or 8 oz Grip Solvent & Rubber Vise Clamp, SuperStroke Traxion Tour Golf Club Grip | Advanced Surface Texture That Improves Feedback and Tack | Extreme Grip Provides Stability and Feedback | Even Hand Pressure. Daniel S. There are several factors you need to consider when choosing a golf grip. Overview. Four (4) SuperStroke Cross Comfort Black/Blue Standard Golf Grips-Mens Grip. (verified owner) – July 6, 2019. Will play with IN 2 days. Durable, comfortable, and provide a good feel for keeping shaft and club head in synch. You need to have control of the golf club at all times to make the best contact with the ball. Bought these grips to replace originals on my starter set of clubs. Customer Questions Arrived quickly, have used once and grip was much better than prior grip. $7.99 shipping. $15.99. Add to Wish List Quick view Add to Cart. The SuperStroke Cross Comfort club grip offers phenomenal performance in a comfort driven package. FREE Shipping. I love the softness and feel of the grips, unfortunately I plan to swap these grips out this week due to the unplayability of these grips in wet weather. I bought new clubs at the start of the summer and had these grips put on my clubs instead of cords. On Sale! (verified owner) – August 9, 2019. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Taper Control Technology: A tour-inspired profile with minimal taper that helps golfers even hand pressure so they can swing faster and square the clubface more naturally. I was afraid the clubs were going to go flying out of my hands, I finished the last three holes with the 3 clubs I had that still had cord grips. The Cross Comfort was created for golfers seeking the ultimate in comfort from a swing grip. SuperStroke 8 Cross Comfort Midsize Golf Grips - Black/Red - 18846. Went with Standard size as they were comparable to originals…fit perfectly! If you are a keen golfer, you want a golf group which lasts. A soft, tacky outer layer offers extreme grip, while a firm rubber inner core provides the stability and feedback golfers need to play their best. To deliver high performance, the Cross Comfort was designed with a firm rubber inner layer that provides torsional stability and offers golfers the accurate feedback they need after each shot. Grips are very comfortable and just right the amount of tackiness to keep my hands from slipping during swing. (verified owner) – June 30, 2019. An “X-style” surface texture that delivers non-slip performance and a more consistent surface texture throughout the grip. Rated 4.83 out of 5 $ 8.99; Soft Wrap TC Club Grips. Brad O. It matches the rest of the set of clubs as well. Combine comfort and performance into one package by fitting your clubs with SuperStroke Cross Comfort Golf Grips. I bought new clubs at the start of the summer and had these grips put on my clubs instead of cords. (verified owner) – June 23, 2019, Bill T. Amazon has encountered an error. Will be back! Every golf club available on the market today will come with a golf grip already in place on the club. Have played with them now for about a month and they seem to be holding up well. Super Stroke Cross Comfort Midsize Grip 80 reviews Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2018. SuperStroke NCAA Legacy 2.0 Putter Grip with Ball Marker - Florida Gators. (verified owner) – July 11, 2019, Absolutely love the grips customer for life. Torsional Performance: A multi-layer grip construction that delivers total performance. Please try again. (verified owner) – July 28, 2019, Excellent service. Super Stroke Cross Comfort grips feature a soft and tacky polyurethane outer layer combined with an inner rubber layer to deliver phenomenal torsional performance. Paul K. For those that prefer a softer swing grip, this fit the bill. Please use a different way to share. 99. (verified owner) – July 5, 2019. Tacky Polyurethane outer layer for a great comfortable feel, Firm rubber inner layer for great torsional performance, Cross Comfort X pattern for additional traction, Super Stroke At Home Club Regrip How To Video. UP NEXT. This is what helps make SuperStroke grips the #1 Grips on the PGA Tour! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Geoleap Glory-T Golf Grips enhance the anti-slip strength of the grip and ensure you remain in control of the golf club and the shot at all times, regardless of the weather conditions. (verified owner) – May 30, 2019, I have the superstroke cross comfort on two sets of clubs my main set and my up north set really like them, shannon i. CUSTOMER SUPPORT. If you have your own tape and solvent... A grip on a 7 iron of a set of clubs I got at a garage sale was completely disintegrated. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Ive always liked the GP Tour Velvets but durability was always an issue. Have a question? FAST 'N FREE. Love the super stroke cross comfort grips. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. It’s my new “go to” grip and with fast shipping it’s a Win Win! Fast shipping, good all around service! Bought this to replace it. One of the key elements when choosing a golf grip is the material from which it is made. Condition is "New". $51.24 $ 51. Very similar to the Winn dry-tec, but I find these slightly firmer which I personally like. The company also has new comfort grip out, though, and it's gaining popularity among golfers. Adams checks out new SuperStroke grips. You need to have control of the golf club at all times to make the best contact with the ball. As low as $29.99. Greg Barker Add to Wish List Quick view Add to Cart. Very tacky and very comfortable. The tacky Polyurethane outer layer enables soft feel with incredible grip traction, while the firm rubber inner layer creates excellent torsional performance through the stroke. You are better off investing in a good quality set of golf grips from the start and that’s exactly what Geoleap ACE-C Golf Grips provide. A light cross pattern texture is applied for feel and performance. (verified owner) – June 21, 2019, Brian Cain Very nice grips! Having them put on today. Rated 4.43 out of 5 $ 4.99 – $ 5.49; Join SuperStroke Nation get 15% off your next order. $80.49. Email. The SuperStroke Cross Comfort club grip offers exceptional performance in a comfort driven package. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. A grip on a 7 iron of a set of clubs I got at a garage sale was completely disintegrated. Matt Adams reviews a new grip offering from SuperStroke. The GolfWorks ST0110. (verified owner) – June 17, 2019, Great grip and feel like a new set of clubs, jeff dupont (verified owner) – August 1, 2019. I don't play very often in rain, but when I do its usually a tournament. That means the grip you are using must not slip at any point during the swing, regardless of how fast you are swinging the club. It features an amazingly soft and tacky polyurethane outer layer that’s enhanced with Cross Comfort, an advanced surface texture that boosts traction. Watch. Traxion Control uses “X-shaped treads” that are placed in high-sensory areas throughout […] The Cross Comfort was created for golfers seeking the ultimate in comfort from a swing grip. 10 SuperStroke Cross Comfort Oversize Golf Grips - Black/Red - 18848. (verified owner) – June 30, 2019. SuperStroke's Cross Comfort is available in four different colors and sizes and retails for $5.99-$6.99 per grip. SuperStroke 8 Cross Comfort Standard Golf Grips - Blue/Black - 18845. Definitely a pleased customer and will be back when I need more. The tacky polyurethane outer layer adds a great soft feel combined with the inner rubber layer to deliver phenomenal torsional performance. Every golf club available on the market today will come with a golf grip already in place on the club. Super Stroke Traxion Tour Putter Grips. Watch. There are no guide marks on the top of the grip at all to ensure it is going on straight. Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2020. $59.95. Mid size. Size:Standard. You do not want to be having to change your grip regularly because it keeps wearing away.