It promotes better kidney health and reduces muscle cramps or soreness caused by exercise. One liners jokes, also known as monolouge jokes, are a big part of modern life. Who has time for long jokes … There is a 10 year wait, and you go through quite a process when you are ready to by, and then you put up the money in advance. It's not a little fir tree, it's a larch/large tree. So, enjoy your nachos and go through these cheesy jokes that you can use as puns for One line jokes mean that you are told your funny moment’s words just in one line to another. Don't believe us? If you’re not tech savvy then you should be savvy with technology jokes to get back at people with funny technology jokes with our tech jokes. Absolutely hilarious one liners! Try going through these amazing short one liner jokes we've carefully collected and you'll agree one liners are simply the best. Not all of them have a deeper meaning. Make em' laugh with just a few words. What a contrast between their soporific speeches and these witty one-liners. However you can have your say by sharing your best one liners in the comments below. One-Liners Our funny one-liner jokes are short, sweet and make you laugh. Best One Liners The Best 1 Line Jokes of All-Time Our list of the best one line jokes of all time are curated by the bunch of comedians that make up the ADDucation team. Lawyer jokes 530 Medical jokes 297 One liners 704 Police jokes 6 Politics jokes 304 Redneck jokes 473 Religious jokes 625 Work jokes 75 Yo mama jokes 127 » Humor stories Funny poems 15 Funny stories 343 » Sounds 338 A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good. They both 18 entries are tagged with anniversary jokes one liners. Jokes don’t have age. Nothing's easier than a simple one-liner. But, these jokes prove that maybe you should hold up on dragging out those Christmas decorations just yet. The largest collection of the best one line jokes in the world. Here are 60 funny, clever, and oh-so-smart one-liners that are perfect for any occasion. 3. Distractions Jokes 57 best Halloween jokes and the funniest spooky one-liners “What did the skeleton say to the bartender? Funny Friday The title says it all! Steal these classic one-liner jokes in our collection of the best one-liner jokes … One Liner Jokes Laugh-inducing one liners! Most funny thanksgiving jokes one liners 2020 jokes and puns images are share with you. Relax, we've got your back. This one line It’s also chock-full of antioxidants, which can reduce heart and degenerative diseases. And if we're missing any, send us yours. No one wants to read a long joke just to find out it's not that funny. Yes, you too can laugh like a crazed hyena! Comedy legend Sir Ken Dodd, who has died at the … My wife told me to stop impersonating a flamingo. Computer One-liners Ricky, a customer, visits PC Express, the computer store, 'I'm looking for a mystery adventure game with lots of graphics; you know, something really challenging. One Liners Jokes Most of the time the jokes we get to hear are, in the forms of the dialogues. And let’s be honest, if you’re telling jokes to someone who is 103, they definitely could use a smile. There are gonna be a lot of topics to skillfully avoid this year so having this handy list of one-liners and funny Thanksgiving jokes will leave you feeling prepared to dodge all of Grandma Ruth’s questions. All funny one liners, including short jokes, clever one liners, witty one liners, corny one liners and dirty one liners. - There where two muffins in an oven, the first one leans over to the Because, excuse us, but pie ?! Enjoy the Dirty Jokes and One liners, No Need to worry just enjoy and leave all your stress in the junk box… Checkout the blow nasty jokes and one liners-Masturbation is like procrastination, it’s all good and fun until you realize you Here are some of the funniest, geekiest tech and computer jokes we could find. Commit them to memory, and you'll have your friends laughing so hard they won't even remember why the conversation had lagged in the first place. All rated by visitors and sorted from the best. BEST DIRTY JOKES EVER A mix of our favorite off-color dirty jokes for those who don't have a dirty mind, but rather sexy imagination. This week’s puns and one liners are all on the topic of Toe Jokes. 2. Funny Puns and One-Liners. Read it - enjoy it - share it. If they get long the fun is lost because most of us cannot understand them and others get bored. Her husband asks, "Why are you so happy?" I had to put my foot down. in the comments below. The best of word play jokes, one liner jokes, short jokes, and puns A lady comes home from her doctor's appointment grinning from ear to ear. And only one out of seven families in the Soviet Union own automobiles. Fifteen clean jokes and one-liner are perfect for making anyone from 3 to 103 laugh. Sarcastic One Liners - Sarcastic Jokes A small collection of the most funniest and sarcastic one liners on the web. In honour of Bledel’s birthday (16 September), here are 12 of the most iconic one-liners delivered on the show. Check out Beano's ludicrously funny collection of the best one liner jokes out there! ... KAPPITS (1) girls be like: "Happy 5 year annaversary babe!" 1. Smart and funny one liners What do Green Eggs and Ham and Fifty Shades of Grey have in common? Jokes on nachos are one of the most prevalent options for dad jokes around the world. Funny One Liners That Don't Give a Crap ~ Crap Jokes - The toilet of the Star Ship Enterprise contains 'the captains log'. Whether we like it or not, the world changes every day. One banana has an average of 100 calories and is a super filling fruit. Funny tech related one-liners from around the web… A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer. And we all know how cheesy dad jokes and puns can be! Yo' Mama is so stupid, when she went to buy a color television, she left the store because So today we have for you the I went to buy some camo pants but couldn’t find any. Funny One-Liners 1. Top 50 Money Jokes – Short Quick One-Liners This is a compilation of funny, quick, short one liner jokes and sayings about money . As always, they come with no guarantee of hilarity or originality… Anyone who thinks onions are the only vegetable that can make you cry has never I was pleasantly surprised how funny politician jokes could be. - It takes a square ass to shit a brick. One Liners is the answer. Sir Ken Dodd's comedy career spanned six decades, amusing generations of the British public with his jokes and one-liners. The comedian's death … To err is human, but to really screw things up requires a computer. The biggest laughs come from jokes that take little more than a sentence to deliver. Short & Funny Jokes Keep the jokes short and funny. Ken Dodd was the irrepressible master of quick-fire one liners that left audiences in stitches. Best Halloween 2020 jokes and one liners to get you in a spooktacular mood (Image: Getty Images/iStockphoto) Read More Related Articles Most haunted places in Britain you can visit for Halloween – if you dare Read Happy Anniversary of your 39th birthday! There is a 10 year wait, and you go through quite a process when you are ready to by, and then you put up the money in advance. International Business Times has compiled a list of light-hearted jokes, puns, one-liners, and riddles, that are sure to make your small family gathering unforgettable. I could tell that my parents hated me. ''Well,' replies the shop assistant, 'Have you tried Windows Vista?' See TOP 10 witty one-liners. Everyone likes a laugh at a corny joke, right?