If you are nodding, then you should keep on reading. I want to go to the beach and have some sun, but I don't know if it is safe, even with sunscreen. I try to use vitamin C serums that contain ferulic acid. Get 90 days FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. This item: Timeless Skin Care 20 Percent Vitamin C Plus E Ferulic Acid Serum, 1 fl. As the serum begins to age it starts to clear up, then begins with hints of yellowing, which is normal due to the Ferulic Acid, not the vitamin C. As long as it is in a yellow state, it is okay to use. When I had a bit of cash I bought this and my skin is so happy. Torturing your hair with coloring dyes, styling products, continuous blow drying or curling irons? • Rejuvenate weak hair follicles, promote hair growth, annihilate hair loss, and restore lost elasticity! At this point one should discontinue use and start with a fresh bottle. I can't recall why I didn't like the SkinCeuticals formula but I didn't even finish the bottle. My skin looks more glowy I have been using Timeless 20% Vitamin C, E, Ferulic Acid Serum for quite some days and have noticed a visible improvement in my skin tone and texture. I'm looking at alternatives. Timeless says this serum includes 20% vitamin C, doesn’t state anything about the percentages of vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, or ferulic acid included in this formula. I bought this serum from Amazon believing that I would receive a new bottle. The Timeless 20% Vitamin C + E + Ferulic Acid Serum is a very effective, lightweight Vitamin C serum that absorbs very easily and quickly into the skin. Today I want to finally review the Timeless 20% Vitamin C, E & Ferulic Acid Serum. Ask any skin expert they will tell u that oxidized vitamin c will be yellow or dark yellow or brown...mine is dark yellow... Fresh vitamin c or L Ascorbic acid will be colourless.. which means the sticker stuck on the package hiding the actual manufacturing date is false. Recommended For: All skin types.Â, Our Vitamin C + Ferulic Acid provides a 20% concentration of L-ascorbic acid, a highly effective skin anti-oxidant and collagen builder. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I feel lucky to have access to Timeless in Pakistan and now I will also try their anti age line for example Q10 serum. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. 28 products. Fast delivery As described Great thank you, Reviewed in Australia on 8 September 2019, I love the timeless vitamin C+ ferric acid + E serum I have been using it now fir 2years and have seen improvements in my skin texture,brightness and even skin tone and Amazon divert and price far better than any where else I’ve seen and bought this product before, I separated the solution into two 1/2 ounce dropper bottles recommended by youtuber "Hot n Flashy" to prolong shelf life. Along with... "THE CALMER" Vitamin B5 Serum is a light-weight, oil-free multi-tasking serum that helps soothe, calm and repair troubled skin. When freshly manufactured, the 20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid serum is cloudy and thick in appearance, with slight yellowing. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Q10... "THE RESTORER" Help turn back time on the visible signs of aging with Matrixyl® Synthe'6®. If you notice that your serum has turned orange or brown, it is time to purchase a new bottle. We have the ultimate hair butter formula for you. Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C Plus E Ferulic Acid Serum Review: You’ve probably heard of the celeb skincare holy-grail Skinceuticals C E Ferulic serum retailing for $166.