True temper XP 90 shaft Golf pride tour velvet grips in good condition Great launching long iron. The Titleist AP1 716 irons are designed with tour proven technology, appeal to a wide range of golfers and are the most playable and forgiving iron that Titleist produces. Titleist 718 AP1 Irons. Titleist AP1 716 irons for sale. Well, actually, it has replaced the bar. Titleist AP1 716 irons for sale. Final Take Of the four updated iron heads Titleist released in 2016, I like the changes to the 716 AP1 the most. Titleist AP1 718 Irons - ON SALE features: Set makeups: 5-PW • 5-GW • 4-PW • 4-GW Titleist irons are designed to deliver repeatable, reliable distance. The new, easy-to-hit AP1 Irons are as forgiving as they are long, which means they’ll fly higher and farther than any previous generation. Looking at the data, however, you’ll notice that the 716 AP1 4 iron (22 degrees) actually launched as high or higher than the 716 T-MB (23 degrees), 716 AP2, 716 CB and 716 MB (all 24 degrees). I received my new-to-me clubs in great time. really forgiving on off-centre strikes and i found that the consistency of my ball striking improved with these clubs. 4 iron to PW. Gents right handed. Titleist AP1 716 irons - 4 to 9 and W wedge (7 irons in total) - True Temper Dynamic Gold steel shaft - 1" longer shafts (38" for 7 iron) - Golf Pride Multi compound grip - in excellent condition - … Want to move out of game improvement irons (which the AP1s are). Golf pride New Decade Grips, NS Pro 97 Stiff shafts. This could be due to testing or a bug in the RSS2 Generator. It should also be noted that the AP1’s, unlike many other game-improvement irons, have a stock 4-iron length that is the same as Titleist’s other iron models (38.5 inches). Utility Irons All Utility Irons U•500 U•510 Irons All Irons T100 T100•S T200 T300 T400 620 MB 620 CB Iron Selector Tool CNCPT by Titleist All CNCPT CP-02 CP-03 CP-04 Vokey Design Wedges All Vokey Design Wedges SM8 I've been playing golf for a year using Benross HTX irons, which are great as an entry set for new players. Ap1 718 Irons are very aesthetically pleasing at address and provide excellent forgiveness and feel for the player with a higher handicap. The 716 AP1 irons can be used by virtually any type of player, especially players seeking maximum distance and maximum forgiveness from a players iron-looking head. Titleist AP1 716 - 5W to PW & AW True Temper XP90 R300 shafts Will only possibly trade for a similar condition set of Mizuno stiff shaft irons. Titleist AP3 Irons feature the look of a tour iron and the distance and forgiveness of an improvement iron. The Titleist 718 AP1 irons replace the 716 AP1 and continue the Advanced Performance franchise that started in 2008. Titleist 716 AP1 Irons RH, 5 to wedge, 7 clubs, XP Titleist 716 AP1 Irons RH, titleist ap1 iron set golf club 5/6/7/8/9/p. 716 AP1 are the longest, most forgiving Titleist irons ever for golfers seeking game improvement irons with maximum distance and maximum forgiveness. Titleist AP1 716 4 to P + GW 48 deg. TITLEIST AP1 716 IRONS REVIEWED Become a FREE SUBSCRIBER to RICK SHIELS now http://bit.ly/SubRickShielsGolf Feel free to comment below! These irons will fit a wide range of skill levels. Tighter Dispersion By Design Titleist engineers use their expertise in cavity shaping and tungsten weighting to create irons … Titleist 716 AP1 review shows how a deeper cavity & more tungsten makes AP1 appeal to all players. Longer Flight with optimum launch. Titleist irons have long appealed to better golfers. 4 iron to PW. Their historically compact shape, clean look, and shot shaping ease are just some of the things that suit better players. Buy New & Used Titleist AP1 716 Iron Set on Sale at the best price on Golf Avenue. Used but not abused. Excellent condition. Looking for a single Titleist AP1 716 golf club? FREE SHIPPING! Used but not abused. XP90 true temper R300 (regular) steel shafts. More Carry distance from higher launching, low CG long irons and compact, flatter launching short irons. Ironfinder has individual, replacement golf irons available for immediate delivery. For sale here is a complete factory fitted set of irons (7).Titleist 716MB DG AMT TI - Tour issue - Factory Fitted Irons & Matching GW.This set has been used for 20 rounds & as many sessions on the range.