Infinitely adjustable fan speed from whisper quiet to powerful airflow. It uses up to 80% less energy than traditional AC fans, saving electricity costs. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Vornado 683DC Energy Smart Medium Pedestal Air Circulator Fan with Variable Speed Control at Amazon.com. Vornado 693DC is the latest addition to our ever-growing line of Energy Smart air circulators. Performance is perfect and it seems to be very well built. ... Vornado 683DC Energy Smart Medium Pedestal Air Circulator Fan with Variable … We independently review and compare Vornado Whole Room Circulator 683DC-AU against 32 other pedestal and tower fan products from 19 brands to help you choose the best. Hate Amazon Warehouse Used Like New, Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2019. Vornado revolutionized home comfort in the 1940’s, and today we continue to revolutionize the industry. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2018. With the Vornado 683DC Energy Smart™ pedestal circulator you experience powerful airflow (moves air up to 24m), and up to 80% energy efficiency with its powerful DC-motor. My family had box fans growing up so I always assumed fans were all the same - loud, ugly, not particularly effective, and prone to toppling over, Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2018. It moves an absurd amount of air for such a tiny fan! Not much to say about this one! Unique … Even with regular cleaning and oiling. With its unique signature grill and deep-pitched propeller, the 683 moves air up to 75 feet, while aerodynamically circulating all the … But summer is over, so it can wait. Vornado’s Air Purifiers provide whole room air filtration, turning your entire room into a clean comfort zone thanks to Vornado’s patented Vortex Action and precision engineering that provides powerful circulation.. An easy-use variable speed control dial gives you precise control of … stub your toe on it a few times and you'll curse this design choice. Have Vornado fans that are still going from the 1980s but am gradually replacing them with the DC models to make a dent in the electric bill. And at the lowest speeds, you cannot even hear it! I wouldn’t call it slient, but it is very quiet, that space is our office where we work all day and we do not notice the fan running at all. If you’re not … Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2018. While room size should be the basis of length adjustments, it is not a consideration when it comes to airflow. AC working but getting old. Just fired this bad boy up via voice with google home and a TP Link smart plug and felt compelled to write this review. Vornado standing fan is customized to suit individual needs. Always wanted a Vornado. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you could save extra on Vornado 683DC Energy Smart Medium Pedestal Air Circulator Fan with Variable Speed Control, which accompanies all the essential highlights one could expect in vornado … Shop Vornado 683DC Energy Smart Air Circulator online at Macys.com. They just looked like they would really work. !. I love Vornado and this small fan moves a ton of air, I bought 2 to replace the 10 year old black model to the side of the pic. Vornado 660 (Standalone Fan): 4.4 out of 5 stars from 80 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. The 693DC is the latest addition to our ever-growing line of Energy Smart™ air circulators. I got this fan to put at the top of the stairs in our 2 story Florida home - that spot was always hot and stuffy because of a dead-end vaulted ceiling. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Satisfaction guaranteed. Get the air flowing in your home with this powerful and easy to use vintage air … I usually have them set at low to medium speeds and don't have any noise issues at all, to me it's a peaceful sound. Vornado 683DC Energy Smart Medium Pedestal Air Circulator Fan with Variable Speed Control $ 123.26 in stock . Combining our classic style with a more-powerful airflow (up to 80'), the brushless DC motor uses up to 80% less … Just one that sees a lot of use all year long in my bedroom. Electronics & … VFAN Sr. Pedestal. The Vornado 683 Pedestal Air Circulator takes air comfort to the next level. When adjustability is needed its sturdy stand adjusts from 32-38. Reviews; User Guide; Description. The Vornado … This is much lower than my 160 which is 30W at high and 18W on low. LEARN MORE. The 20-inch blades attribute to the … For more information, visit my disclosure statement. Combining our classic style with a more-powerful airflow (up to 80), the brushless DC motor uses up to 80% less … Have a lot of fans and no air conditioning, and Vornado fans are my favorite. I was concerned that it would be overrated, but as soon as I got it and turned it all the way up I was amazed. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Vornado 683DC is an efficient DC pedestal fan. Vornado 683DC (Standalone Fan): 5 out of 5 stars on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Had a crappy box fan that fell way short. I turn it down at night and back up in the morning. Was looking for a second fan now that I am working from home and came across these. I plan on getting another, when it is time to replace one of the old (REALLY 0LD) fans finally dies. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Its sturdy stand adjusts from … Ceiling fan about shot. The pedestal fan by Vornado delivers more than you can imagine. {ñöåO~ºúðý˟ß|;*æL é¤ôO Fjߔñ (ó,œ³ùb„¦šêÅÇ?ß?ÿýÕï_ìç—Wû>•n]. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Vornado 683 Medium Pedestal Whole Room Air Circulator Fan at Amazon.com. Vornado Quality. It is the best available item in the market today. Very practical, can be silent or powerful, energy efficient, never going back to box fans, Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2020, I've been using this fan every day as a window fan and air circulator in my bedroom. Love the variable speed instead of the 3 speed, and it seems like it actually produces cool air. Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2018. Living in a tropical climate, with the older, bigger model, I don't need to turn my A/C on at night ever with Vornado's variable speed fan. The 10yr warranty is also a great perk. Come on Vornado, mold the plastic base to be a power supply holder. We expect all of our products to be perfect. With the Vornado 683DC Energy Smart pedestal circulator you experience powerful airflow (moves air up to 80 feet), and up to 80 percent energy efficiency with its powerful DC-motor. Whole room Vortex air circulation Moves air up to 24m Multidirectional air flow Up to 80% more energy-efficient Adjustable height Whisper quiet Easy to clean The Vornado Energy Smart 683DC … In this Best Review Report, we have reviewed all the products and generated the best options available today for you. The Vornado 633DC Energy Smart™ circulator gives you up to 80% energy efficiency with its powerful DC-motor that moves air up to 24 metres.Simple variable speed control gives you precise control of the signature “Vortex Action” creates whole-room circulation, keeping the entire room cool and comfortable.. i tie wrap it to the base and get a longer (color matching) power cord and problem solved. It has been great - we run it all day and night, and I really like that the fan speed is completely adjustable. the new fan seems to move 2x or more air (no airflow meter to verify). 240volt version with a brushess variable speed DC motor. All in all I would highly recommend the "Energy Smart" fans, I just wish they came in other colors! Also, prefer no oscillating so the air flow is constant. The infinite variable speed is great, and much better than just high/low for dialing in the airflow. Compared to some of the other brands I've tried the Vornado cools the air more and circulates it better. I also measured it with a Kill-A-Watt meter and was surprised at the consumption. And even at the lowest speed, it gently gets the air very far. I have to say I love this fan! I currently have a Vornado 160 fan and really like it, so I figured I'd give the 133DC a try. Needing a cheaper cooling option in our house as running the … With the Vornado 683DC Energy Smart™ pedestal circulator you experience powerful airflow (moves air up to 80 feet), and up to 80 percent energy efficiency with its … THANK YOU for a great fan! And my 2000 model was having issues starting up. I got the fan Friday, and put it to use right away! This thing moves the air ALL the way into a room! Just a quick overview.